Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
The 37 of 37 Club: VIP's only. [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#51 Posted: 02:36:17 20/04/2012
@sykotek I hate to break it to you, but I actually like Skylanders. When the game was first announced, and people were already saying it sucks due to Spyro's character design, I was one of the first people to defend it. I have the game (for both Xbox and 3DS) and I enjoy both versions. My only issue is that it's not amazing. It's good. But not game of the year good. And I just can't find myself spending that much money on the toys.

Sorry if it looks like I'm trolling. It's not my intention. I'm just here to express my opinion on certain things and certain people. Sorry if it's not to your liking. If you want, you and I can team up, build a time machine, and go a year back in time where I contributed something to this section of darkSpyro.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:42 20/04/2012 by CAV
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#52 Posted: 02:42:32 20/04/2012
Quote: CAV
I'm just here to express my opinion on certain things and certain people.

See, but this is what I'm talking about though, this forum should be about Skylanders, not about GM78...and if you're only seeking to single out GM78 about things that you don't like about him, you kinda are trolling and you're causing things to go off-topic in threads too...
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#53 Posted: 02:45:20 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: sykotek
@CAV: I'm not taking GM78's side or anything, but from what I've read from your posts the short time I've been here in the Skylanders forums... do you ever contribute anything to discussions about the game or is it always about how Skylanders is a mediocre game and how everyone here is foolish to waste money on Skylanders and their figures cause the game sucks and the bashing of GM78 for no apparent reason? Just curious because if you don't really have anything to say about Skylanders other than they're a waste of money...most people on these forums have already overcome that hurdle and no offense to GM78, but I'm kind of tired of hearing about him. Also, it makes you kind of seem like you're just trolling.

I know, right. A lot of people are always calling my neighbor by his name. It's gotten to the point where he keeps saying, "I'm going to change my name. If you can guess it, I will tell you my name."

For as much as the negative-nancy peeps here love throwing my name out (ie the ones dishing out blind attacks and going so far as to track down pics of me), I think I need witness protection, HAHA.

Let them hate. Just ignore it like I do, or have fun with it, like I do. They have admitted to doing it, because they know it crawls under our skins (or some of us; not me anymore). One said, they did it because I was "easy prey." They won't stop, no matter what. I saw people actin' all stupid toward Kesrael earlier. She kept going with it, so they kept going at her.

Bottom line. If it isn't me, it will be someone else. Only I like it when people come after me. I can have some fun with it. smilie
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#54 Posted: 02:45:23 20/04/2012
^Urban Dictionary is your best friend.

But that's ok. I guess I can't have the avatars that I want to anymore without it trying to factor into the discussion even though it has no place in it, so I'll change it to something different.

And I already know someone is going to make a joke about the Devils having to do with this.

Actually Urban dictionary isn't my friend. I'll look it up though since you declined to explain it to me.

No one made you change your avatar either. I've actually read good things about My Little Ponies being a good show to watch. I'm not knocking you for that. I like Sklanders and legos, I have no room to talk. Sorry if that came off wrong, wasn't attacking MLP or anything.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#55 Posted: 02:52:03 20/04/2012
Quote: sykotek
I'm just here to express my opinion on certain things and certain people.

See, but this is what I'm talking about though, this forum should be about Skylanders, not about GM78...and if you're only seeking to single out GM78 about things that you don't like about him, you kinda are trolling and you're causing things to go off-topic in threads too...

Actually this forum is about everything, but mainly Spyro.

Unless you're just talking about the Skylanders section exclusively. In which case, my mistakes.

Quote: GameMaster78

Let them hate. Just ignore it like I do, or have fun with it, like I do. They have admitted to doing it, because they know it crawls under our skins (or some of us; not me anymore). One said, they did it because I was "easy prey." They won't stop, no matter what. I saw people actin' all stupid toward Kesrael earlier. She kept going with it, so they kept going at her.

Bottom line. If it isn't me, it will be someone else. Only I like it when people come after me. I can have some fun with it. smilie

In other words, you completely ignored any sort of criticism you ever had and instead decide to not change or improve on yourself in any way.

They're not trolling you. Or at least, I'm not trying to. I'm trying to speak my mind and actually get you to notice a few problems. But nope. You just pass me off as trolling and me being mad. Then you go and use my avatar as some sort of weapon. And I'm the filthy, stupid troll?
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#56 Posted: 02:53:27 20/04/2012
I like Sklanders and legos, I have no room to talk.

Aah, but do you like Lego video games? Cause then we have plenty to talk about... (non-forum, course!)
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#57 Posted: 03:01:01 20/04/2012
@CAV: As a matter of fact, I was talking only about the Skylanders sections. I don't know if there have been mentions about GM78 in other sections of the forums because I don't find a point in visiting them. I'd have nothing to contribute to those forums, so I steer clear of them entirely.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
#58 Posted: 03:02:05 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote:
In other words, you completely ignored any sort of criticism you ever had and instead decide to not change or improve on yourself in any way.

They're not trolling you. Or at least, I'm not trying to. I'm trying to speak my mind and actually get you to notice a few problems. But nope. You just pass me off as trolling and me being mad. Then you go and use my avatar as some sort of weapon. And I'm the filthy, stupid troll?

No-no-no. Don't misunderstand me. I listen to people worth listening to. If someone as mature as say Tash, comes and gives me some advice, I will listen with open ears. However, there is a list of people here I consider to be jokers who attack, but then question another's character, when they should look in the mirror.

Sorry, bro. I just have to laugh at this one. I can't take this seriously by any stretch of the imagination. I know who to take seriously, and who to just throw sarcasm at (ie not take seriously).

Another reason I say I can only laugh at this, is because you're only attacking me for my methods, when you don't attack others who are doing worse.

HAHAHA! Sorry, man. Just... sorry.

EDIT: LEGO games rock. I own every stinking one of them made by Travelers Tales starting with LSW:TVG. Lego Batman 2 should be awesome.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:57 20/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#59 Posted: 03:02:36 20/04/2012
@sykotek: Alright then. Thanks for clearing it up.

And you'd be very surprised by the other sections. Some of them (like Stuff and Nonsense) are literally just for fooling around. Gamemaster, that is where the real trolls are.
#60 Posted: 03:10:18 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
FINE! FINE-FINE-FINE!

Look, most people send me PM's stating that people act this way out of jealousy. Heck, someone else had to go and tell me they were about to hijack my post and tell you............

[User Posted Image]

.........okay, I'm back. Brother Wham decided to hijack my post. He said something like, "I'm gettin' tired of these fools. Les go bus caps." He even put in his gold tooth and hoop in his left ear, but I had to stop him. He was going to go as far, as to put on his sunglasses...... INSIDE a building, which is against the law. Man, that brother Wham. Such a crazy cat.
---
#61 Posted: 03:12:50 20/04/2012
^Not sure how that's suppose to hurt people, but whatever.

Again, I'm totally the troll here. At least I'm not accusing people that are against me of being jealous because I have a toy that they don't.

Please deal with your ego. It won't help you in life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:09 20/04/2012 by CAV
slurpeepoop Green Sparx Gems: 116
#62 Posted: 03:29:05 20/04/2012
Quote:

Please don't try to argue with him. You cannot win an argument against someone with a lifetime of selfish, self-gratifying self-absorption.

This is a person who is chronologically an adult, yet has not had to have any responsibility for himself. He is one of the most wretched, pathetic excuses for a "man" I have come across.

He can justify everything from stalking, theft, scalping, hoarding, and not paying debt as long as he's the one doing it. He is the ultimate hypocrite.

He would be pitiable, but I think the real pity needs to be given to his alleged children, whose happiness are less important to him than an inanimate wall covered in toys.

He is a laughingstock, and he perfectly represents the 5th grader who beats up on kindergartners on the playground because it makes him feel better.

I have been lurking here for approximately 6 months, and almost every post from him is hypocritical, self-serving bile. I wouldn't expect this from an 8 year old, but given that he's had a lifetime of being coddled and has never had to take account of his own responsibility, it's a sad reminder that people like this exist, and are supposedly responsible for raising and teaching another generation to be respectable, responsible, contributing members of society.
#63 Posted: 03:46:21 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Welcome to the forums, Slurpeepoop. Nice to have you aboard. smilie
---
#64 Posted: 03:59:42 20/04/2012
Quote: slurpeepoop
He would be pitiable, but I think the real pity needs to be given to his alleged children, whose happiness are less important to him than an inanimate wall covered in toys.

Ok that's a bit too harsh.
slurpeepoop Green Sparx Gems: 116
#65 Posted: 04:05:50 20/04/2012
Quote:

Is it?

How many parents work 2 jobs, sacrifice their needs and wants for their children, and go without so their kids can thrive?

Quite a few.

How many parents would buy children's toys, 2 for themselves first, then one to hang on a wall, then, if it's convenient, the children then get one each?

Very, very few.

It's obscene, and it's one of many, many instances where GM thinks of himself first, then others later, if it's convenient for him, and only if he's satisfied with what he has.

I've known crackheads with more empathy towards their children than this egomaniacal tool.
#66 Posted: 04:13:33 20/04/2012
I don't think that this is fair or accurate, sorry.

Yes, he buys multiples and that is not something I would do but I do believe he has given his kids figs before collecting the wall trophies.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Zzyzyx Gold Sparx Gems: 2374
#67 Posted: 04:18:30 20/04/2012
Ok I tend to steer away from threads like these but I have to say... I feel bad that every thread that GM seems to start, no matter what the topic, turns into a bashing of him. It gets really old quick. Whether you like the guy or not, do we need to do this with every thread? And then to bring his children and parenting skills into it, when I am sure you have absolutely no idea what you at talking about is just beyond ridiculous.
Dueck Green Sparx Gems: 301
#68 Posted: 04:25:44 20/04/2012
Really? Damn. I came here because of my very impotent pen... Nevermind smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie / smilie smilie
smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie / smilie smilie / smilie smilie
#69 Posted: 04:28:56 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
^ LOL.

All of us men have very impotent pens. CRAAAAAAP! There I go, spoiling secrets again.
---
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#70 Posted: 04:29:28 20/04/2012
I'd say if GM started a thread that was not about tooting his own horn and making sure he reminded us all about how much better he is than us, people wouldn't jump on him.
#71 Posted: 04:32:30 20/04/2012
That is somewhat true, I am afraid to say.

The thread title screams of "Look at me - I demand attention!"
---
Soylent Green is People!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#72 Posted: 04:35:23 20/04/2012
First off, congratulations to everyone who has achieved the fabled 37 of 37 Skylanders title.

*stands up on a podium*

Today, we mark the end of long hunts, waiting in lines, being told we can buy only 1. Today, we get to sit back and relax, knowing we have achieved what some will never achieve. Some got so impatient, they returned their games to the store or literally threw it in the trash.

My fellow brothers, today we sip our ghetto-water. Today, for those who are able to join this club (must be 37/37 to hit VIP status), we dance, as we wait for Giants.

Tonight, we dine... er, we dance. The party doesn't stop until Giants releases. Then, the club will close, where we must hunt again.

Who else is joining the club? Who else, has earned the 37 of 37 title? If you have, post away, and... welcome to the club. Drinks are at the bar.

Holy crap, does your bragging ever end?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
NinjaHarley Yellow Sparx Gems: 1346
#73 Posted: 05:51:49 20/04/2012
Sooo... I'm Done! I got Dark sypro in the mail today and just ordered Whamshell with overnight shipping! and I started at the beginning of the month!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:46:17 20/04/2012 by NinjaHarley
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#74 Posted: 07:41:46 20/04/2012
Grats all. I also just grabbed Whammy from Gamestop.com...WOOT!!!! It's over.....at least until October..../cry
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#75 Posted: 08:22:32 20/04/2012
Quote: Tigorus
Grats all. I also just grabbed Whammy from Gamestop.com...WOOT!!!! It's over.....at least until October..../cry

When was he available?

EDIT: Nvm
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:34:34 20/04/2012 by Laurix
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6290
#76 Posted: 11:52:32 20/04/2012
Quote:
Whats a Brony?
A bro pony! woowoo!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#77 Posted: 11:57:04 20/04/2012
Quote: Monsinour
First off, congratulations to everyone who has achieved the fabled 37 of 37 Skylanders title.

*stands up on a podium*

Today, we mark the end of long hunts, waiting in lines, being told we can buy only 1. Today, we get to sit back and relax, knowing we have achieved what some will never achieve. Some got so impatient, they returned their games to the store or literally threw it in the trash.

My fellow brothers, today we sip our ghetto-water. Today, for those who are able to join this club (must be 37/37 to hit VIP status), we dance, as we wait for Giants.

Tonight, we dine... er, we dance. The party doesn't stop until Giants releases. Then, the club will close, where we must hunt again.

Who else is joining the club? Who else, has earned the 37 of 37 title? If you have, post away, and... welcome to the club. Drinks are at the bar.

Holy crap, does your bragging ever end?

My reaction exactly.
bhepdogg Red Sparx Gems: 96
#78 Posted: 13:38:08 20/04/2012
Just got Wham-Shell this morning off of Gamestop. That makes 37/37 for me and my son..woohoo! Started at Christmas when I got him the PS3 starter pack. Whew!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#79 Posted: 13:40:32 20/04/2012
Finally found Wham Shell at Walmart this morning! I'm finally done!
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:59 20/04/2012 by vinzclortho37
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#80 Posted: 13:47:12 20/04/2012
Half of the post and threads on this boards are "brag threads". Who cares?

Domer
#81 Posted: 14:15:17 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Grats, bhepdogg and vinz.

*undoes chained rope*

Welcome... to Club 37/37.
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#82 Posted: 16:16:36 20/04/2012
FINE! FINE-FINE-FINE!

Look, most people send me PM's stating that people act this way out of jealousy. Heck, someone else had to go and tell me they were about to hijack my post and tell you............

[User Posted Image]

.........okay, I'm back. Brother Wham decided to hijack my post. He said something like, "I'm gettin' tired of these fools. Les go bus caps." He even put in his gold tooth and hoop in his left ear, but I had to stop him. He was going to go as far, as to put on his sunglasses...... INSIDE a building, which is against the law. Man, that brother Wham. Such a crazy cat.

Why would I be jealous of you having that? Have you seen it? It's well ugly.

And stop treating the site like it's 'tough men only'. There are nice and normal guys and girls on here too. You're basicly saying that only tough men can get 37/37.
Plus you're not tough by buying lots of toys.

Also most ladies won't hang around with sad guys that spend thousands on toys.
#83 Posted: 16:33:18 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
STOP MAKING FUN OF WHAM SHELL! &&&$&&dhfhhfh. *RAGE*

He is not only pretty, but he tastes good too. I steamed him with some veggies and, mmmm. Yummy in my tummy.

That last statement, about the ladies, couldn't be further from the truth. You have to have some physical attraction, in order to be in a relationship. I didn't get to three kids because I am ugly, or females didn't find me attractice. Gaming (Skylanders is a part of gaming) is a hobby. Just because I like games and Skylanders, doesn't mean crap when it comes to the real world. I think I've done fine in the female department. Now THAT, is me boasting. I'm not ashamed to boast about that at all.

Heck, I will go even further. One girl I know, is so into gaming, she would put any other female who likes games to shame. I can't stress that enough. However, she is downright ******* gorgeous. I can't stress that enough, either. The dude she's engaged to is one lucky person. I would post a link to some pics of her, at a Gamestop conference in Vegas, but her account may be set to friends only.

On the other hand, my fiancee is the very closed-minded type, which comes with the looks. She has the looks, but lacks an open mind, which sucks. My girlfriend before her, however, was super open-minded. Usually cheerleaders are snobs, but she loved games and could even whoop my friends' ***** with Seung Mina in Soul Calibur. If she and I weren't out painting the town red, hitting the clubs, going to White Water Bay or Frontier City, we were taking in the summers' hottest movies, or chillin' at home playin' Worms, Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo, or Soul Calibur.

Darn, now I'm getting all nostalgic. I miss the 90's. smilie

Point is, ladies will hang out with dudes who like to game as a hobby. My other hobbies include riding my waverunner at the lake, playing pool, going to the clubs (however that's become a bit hard with 3 kids), cooking out, and watching sports (go Thunder). Believe it or not, Ice, there are some super smokin' hot females out there, with open minds. smilie

EDIT: Here. Here is a good reference, for how a cute chick could be open minded enough to like games, who then probably would date a guy who plays games. Don't forget, gaming is just one of many hobbies ANYONE in life can have. One person in life doesn't have to pick and choose. The sky is the limit. Ready for the name?

Just google Adrianne Curry. Her pic of her playing World of Warcraft... man, 'nuff said.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:53:27 20/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#84 Posted: 17:01:33 20/04/2012
I don't care about hot girls. I'm not gay.
You seem to prefer your ex to your actual girlfriend.

Emotional attraction is more important than physical. Yeah physical helps, but it's not loving them for their unique qualities like emotional is. You don't need much physical attraction.
Most of the really good looking guys are jerks who cheat. It's the normal guys that you can have a better and longer relationships with.

I play games too. Are you saying that most girls that like games aren't very good looking?
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#85 Posted: 17:13:53 20/04/2012
<- Munches Popcorn - [Grumm, Grumm, Grumm]

Domer
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#86 Posted: 17:37:19 20/04/2012
^ Domer...can you pass the coke! I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show too! smilie
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
#87 Posted: 19:09:07 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ice Dragoness
I don't care about hot girls. I'm not gay.
You seem to prefer your ex to your actual girlfriend.

Emotional attraction is more important than physical. Yeah physical helps, but it's not loving them for their unique qualities like emotional is. You don't need much physical attraction.
Most of the really good looking guys are jerks who cheat. It's the normal guys that you can have a better and longer relationships with.

I play games too. Are you saying that most girls that like games aren't very good looking?

No, but I am saying that there are females out there with open minds.

I agree about the slight physical attraction. I've dated too many girls that looked hot, but something was wrong with each of them. Only ONE time, did I date a girl (the cheerleader; ie previous relationship) who was an angel at heart, very open-minded, and was beautiful.

I can't say I disagree about men. Us men can be douches. Some even like to cheat on their gielfriends/wives. It's pathetic. I think instead of men being douches to ladies, if they're going to be douches, it needs to be to people who deserve it, which 99% of the time, it's us men.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:15:56 20/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#88 Posted: 19:54:27 20/04/2012
Quote: slurpeepoop
Quote:

Is it?

How many parents work 2 jobs, sacrifice their needs and wants for their children, and go without so their kids can thrive?

Quite a few.

How many parents would buy children's toys, 2 for themselves first, then one to hang on a wall, then, if it's convenient, the children then get one each?

Very, very few.

It's obscene, and it's one of many, many instances where GM thinks of himself first, then others later, if it's convenient for him, and only if he's satisfied with what he has.

I've known crackheads with more empathy towards their children than this egomaniacal tool.

I'm not sure how much you know about Gamemaster, but a lot of this seems to be assumption.

If this stuff is true, then I'll agree with you. But I doubt that this is all fact. Though he certainly has an ego.

That last statement, about the ladies, couldn't be further from the truth. You have to have some physical attraction, in order to be in a relationship. I didn't get to three kids because I am ugly, or females didn't find me attractice. Gaming (Skylanders is a part of gaming) is a hobby. Just because I like games and Skylanders, doesn't mean crap when it comes to the real world. I think I've done fine in the female department. Now THAT, is me boasting. I'm not ashamed to boast about that at all.

1. So being attractive is all that matters? That's............kinda shallow.

2. The point Ice Dragoness was making is that while gaming as a hobby is no issue, spending hundreds and hundreds on plastic toys for only one game and then acting like you found the meaning of life is somewhat unsettling and unattractive. Sure, you can have looks. But personality and such matters much more. And the personality you've shown to us is someone with a massive ego that seems to believe that the amount of toys he has measures him as a human being.

Maybe you aren't like that in real life. But I have yet to see otherwise.
#89 Posted: 19:55:40 20/04/2012
Quote: AJAwesome
Quote:
Whats a Brony?
A bro pony! woowoo!

Whoa! Yeah, that needs to have a better nickname. I call my friendships, friendships, not bromances lol.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#90 Posted: 20:40:10 20/04/2012
*enters this topic and leaves with this impression: O.o*
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#91 Posted: 20:47:05 20/04/2012
Quote: Ice Dragoness

1. So being attractive is all that matters?That's............kinda shallow.

I couldn't agree more.
People sure do overrate looks and underrate personalities.

No offense GM. Not just talking about you.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:15 20/04/2012 by LevanJess
#92 Posted: 20:53:40 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I agree with you guys, trust me. It's why I'm in the situation I'm in now.

Fiancee is hot, but lacks an open mind, which leads her to question me as to why I buy toys like Skylanders. However, when I talk to my ex (the cheerleader) she keeps asking me, "Hey, did you watch the series premier of The Legend of Korra." That totally rocks. However, as long as I'm with my mean old fiancee, I can't go after the past. I refuse to cheat or do anything like that to a lady, no matter how mean. Now, if I ever become single again, I know what I will be looking for, which is a person with an open mind.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:53 20/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#93 Posted: 21:12:41 20/04/2012
^I don't want to start anything here, but I honestly don't blame your fiancee for asking why you're buying so many Skylanders.
#94 Posted: 21:16:18 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
No-no-no. She thinks I, and anyone else who buys them, is a blatant nerd, geek, etc.

So, for anyone who owns one, that's stupid in her eyes.
---
#95 Posted: 21:17:45 20/04/2012

Fiancee is hot, but lacks an open mind, which leads her to question me as to why I buy toys like Skylanders. However, when I talk to my ex (the cheerleader) she keeps asking me, "Hey, did you watch the series premier of The Legend of Korra." That totally rocks. However, as long as I'm with my mean old fiancee, I can't go after the past. I refuse to cheat or do anything like that to a lady, no matter how mean. Now, if I ever become single again, I know what I will be looking for, which is a person with an open mind.

I feel sorry for you man.

Me and Lottie have been together for over 10 years, we are actually High School Sweethearts. smilie I really wish everyone can find what we have.
---
#96 Posted: 21:21:35 20/04/2012
You sound like that you're not over your ex. You also sound like that you aren't happy with your current girlfriend.
#97 Posted: 21:31:56 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormbringerGT

I feel sorry for you man.

Me and Lottie have been together for over 10 years, we are actually High School Sweethearts. smilie I really wish everyone can find what we have.

I had that. Infact, my ex still thinks of us as that. I won't step further with her, until I am single, and that's if it was meant to be. If not, I know what I am looking for in life. Someone who is open minded and just overall fun to be with.

Grats on having an awesome relationship. Not many can say they have that, and it started in highschool. If something happens between me and my current fiancee, I am certainly going to try, because my ex is single at this time. Until anything happens, though, at least my ex and I are friends.
---
#98 Posted: 21:35:54 20/04/2012
I'm more than happy with my girlfriend (you know who you are). <3

No-no-no. She thinks I, and anyone else who buys them, is a blatant nerd, geek, etc.

I guess I'm a nerd then too (believe it or not, I have Skylanders).

But at least I didn't go out and try to hunt for all of them. I won't really say it's stupid. But I can't find a logical reason in it. There has to be more of a reason than simply collecting.
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#99 Posted: 21:41:15 20/04/2012
I'm more than happy with my girlfriend (you know who you are). <3

I guess I'm a nerd then too (believe it or not, I have Skylanders).

But at least I didn't go out and try to hunt for all of them. I won't really say it's stupid. But I can't find a logical reason in it. There has to be more of a reason than simply collecting.

There really doesn't need to be since TRUE collecting is mainly about the obsession of completing said collection. It doesn't even matter if it's something you want or will even use it will simply complete the overall collection. I understand this because I too am a collector. Although that being said I don't have near the collection that GM has but I understand the obsession.
#100 Posted: 21:50:13 20/04/2012
^So it's an OCD? Because that's what you basically told me.

EDIT: I'm not going to go and lie and say I never collected anything. When I was a younger lad, I collected Bionicles. I had tons of them on my shelf. But after a while I realized that it wasn't really worth time and money.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:51:25 20/04/2012 by CAV
First | Page 2 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me