Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Still Hard to Find Wave 1-3? [CLOSED]
megatronhalo Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1 Posted: 03:01:18 17/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Ive had all of waves 1-3 for a while and recently got wham shell to complete my set wave 1-5 done, but was just wondering what old figures people are still having a hard time finding in there area I realized today when i stopped by Walmart that i rarely ever see prism break
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:02:51 17/04/2012 by megatronhalo
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#2 Posted: 03:02:39 17/04/2012
I have never seen Chop chop. Except When i saw him and bought him but since then Nope.... No where.... Nada
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#3 Posted: 03:11:52 17/04/2012
I've been looking for the Eruptor/Chop Chop/Bash 3-Pack. I'm finding mostly singles though.
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#4 Posted: 05:00:54 17/04/2012
Without starter packs here there have never been any other Skylanders.
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#5 Posted: 05:12:40 17/04/2012
Between the local TRU and Target I visited tonight, we saw plenty of the Darklight Crypt, Pirate Seas, Wrecking Ball, Bash, Dino-Rang, Flameslinger, Eruptor, Boomer, Drill Sgt., Drobot, Legendary Trigger Happy (at TRU obviously...and I think I counted at least a dozen of them), Hex, Chop Chop, Whirlwind, Storm Eagle, Stump Smash, and Stealth Elf.

(Sorry, I don't know what was in which wave)

I think it's safe to say the drought is over, but it might be a bit longer before the latest releases will be readily available.
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
CynderFanatic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3028
#6 Posted: 12:29:56 17/04/2012
So far, since I only started collecting in February, Prism Break and Voodood are IMPOSSIBLE to find in single packs. I've seen every other character from waves 1 - 3.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie Hey Ladies smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#7 Posted: 14:12:53 17/04/2012
Recently, I had never seen a single of Cynder anywhere. About a week ago, I saw the first one at a Gamestop, and since then, I've seen 2 more also at Gamestop.

I think in terms of Wave 1 Figs, I haven't seen Prism Break for a while. I was about to say Stealth Elf, but I've seen more of her with the recent influx of older waves the stores are getting. Most of the other ones I've seen here and there.

The most that every store around me seems to have is Wrecking Ball, Drobot, Boomer and Double Trouble. Why? I have no idea, but EVERY. SINGLE. STORE. has at least one of them.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#8 Posted: 14:57:46 17/04/2012
boomer is everywhere.... you will have no problem finding that guy...
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#9 Posted: 15:21:03 17/04/2012
^ I have him. But I was looking for one to give to my older cuz'. But on walmart in the electronic section there are as follow: smilie smilie smilie smilie and so many others! Plus, they always have 2-3 of every adventure pack! (excluding dragons peak)
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#10 Posted: 15:44:36 17/04/2012
I have wave 1-3 in every store that I've been in. Every store doesn't have all figures, but taken together, I've seen all of them. My problem is I can't find wave 4 in stores where I live. I've seen L-Rod/Zook/Cynder 3-pack in Best Buy and that's it.
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#11 Posted: 16:59:13 17/04/2012
Can't find anyone but Voodood, the starter pack and Boomer.
I'm sick of all of those, I just want Sunburn, Camo and Warnado. Pffft
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#12 Posted: 20:52:11 17/04/2012
I've got all from wave 1-3 except stump smash, not counting ignitor as i'm waiting for his triple in wave 5 with warnado and camo, who I really want!!! but wave 4 isn't even out in the UK, yet people in the US (and australia, it seems) are already getting wave 5, some people probably having completed their collections!!!!! ACTIVISION, Y U NO RELEASE WAVE 4 IN UK EARLIER?!?!?!?!?!?

[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#13 Posted: 20:56:49 17/04/2012
Quote: Mori-DogMovies
Between the local TRU and Target I visited tonight, we saw plenty of the Darklight Crypt, Pirate Seas, Wrecking Ball, Bash, Dino-Rang, Flameslinger, Eruptor, Boomer, Drill Sgt., Drobot, Legendary Trigger Happy (at TRU obviously...and I think I counted at least a dozen of them), Hex, Chop Chop, Whirlwind, Storm Eagle, Stump Smash, and Stealth Elf.

I think u mean sonic boom, as storm eagle looks like this:

[User Posted Image]

soz about double post btw
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#14 Posted: 22:07:48 17/04/2012
Quote: Dragon Master58
I've got all from wave 1-3 except stump smash, not counting ignitor as i'm waiting for his triple in wave 5 with warnado and camo, who I really want!!! but wave 4 isn't even out in the UK, yet people in the US (and australia, it seems) are already getting wave 5, some people probably having completed their collections!!!!! ACTIVISION, Y U NO RELEASE WAVE 4 IN UK EARLIER?!?!?!?!?!?

[User Posted Image]

Why so mad? Here in South Africa. We always get stuff last so don't worry.
I'll brag to you if I get it before you but till then

[User Posted Image]
Y U NO FEEL SORRY FOR ME?
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me