Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Pokémon Top Ten Favorites Discussion
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Pokémon Top Ten Favorites Discussion [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#51 Posted: 05:54:58 30/04/2012
Nyeh. Alphabet soup...smilie Without soup.

Hmm...what was the seventh movie again?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#52 Posted: 06:38:57 30/04/2012 | Topic Creator
The seventh movie was Destiny Deoxys. I have all the movies so I know the names.

Speaking of that movie that was actually the only pokémon movie that scared me. Jeesh I can understand that Deoxys was looking for it's friend and it couldn't get clear readings with humans and pokémon around, but why hunt everyone down and dumped them in some building without food or water. I felt like I was watching a horror film with them hiding from Deoxys and it started to break through the buildings vents to get to them. Oh then they had to have the whole haywire robots.

Me: Oh good Deoxys find it's friend.

(Raquezza attacks and break the Main computer that controls the robots)

Me: What are the robots faces red? Holy crap robot stampede!

So that movie is a mixed bag for me. You could say it's my least favorite.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#53 Posted: 23:41:03 30/04/2012
I believe I saw that movie once but don't remember much of it.....

All I seriously remember is Jessie being.....really suggestive to one of those robots for a hamburger. smilie

Yeah, it was kinda weird....especially with the whole deoxys heart thingy.

Though, I have to say, although Rayquaza was sorta the bad guy, spectacular Rayquaza is spectacular!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#54 Posted: 00:25:29 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I didn't really see Rayquaza as the body guy. I think after I watched that episode of Galactic Battles with the evil Togepi and how Rayquaza shot the ship down I always saw it as a pokémon that was grouchy when someone is in it's territory. I saw that episode before the movie so I guess that's why.

Yeah it was funny when I was watching the fourteenth movie.

Me: Okay they're in outer space and Rayquaza is no where to be seen.

My Bro: Usually it gets mad when someone's there. Where do you think it is.

Me: I don't know. I guess Kyogre and Groudon were fighting again so Rayquaza had to deal with them instead of patrolling it's turf.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#55 Posted: 05:15:29 01/05/2012
smilie I can imagine Rayquaza...

Rayquaza: Ugh...yet another miscreant on my turf. GET OFF MY ICE PATCH!!!! D:<
---
#56 Posted: 14:46:05 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
LOL

Zekrom and Reshiram would be confused like heck.
---
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#57 Posted: 16:27:34 01/05/2012
LOL will there any pokemon movie that include Zekrom and Reshiram???
#58 Posted: 17:18:46 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
There already has been a movie with Reshiram and Zekrom in it. It's even already out on DVD. There's two versions of the movie Pokémon Black Victini and Reshiram the other is Pokémon White Victini and Zekrom.

Speaking of Victini I really love how cute it was. Though I was hitting my head at the end and yelling "Wha? Where did all those pillars come from?! There weren't that many before!"

Any way I really love how cute it is.

[User Posted Image]
I mean look it's so cute. Well a good cute not an annoying cute like Jigglypuff.

Victini is also playful too. Did anyone else think of Mew when they saw Victini?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:34 01/05/2012 by StartheDragon77
#59 Posted: 22:47:54 01/05/2012
I THOUGHT OF MEW!!!

But I still like Mew bettah.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Who can resist? <3
---
#60 Posted: 00:49:39 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Me too. Mew is super cute. Also Mewtwo learned the hard way to not underestimate Mew's power. Also when I was watching movie 8 while a part of me was crying because Lucario died another part of me was glad that he saved Mew's life. I found Mew's shapeshifting ability pretty interesting. I would love to see the look on Mewtwo's face if he discovered Mew can shapeshift.
---
#61 Posted: 06:07:22 02/05/2012
Yeah, that part was sad...

but hey, at least he gets to eat chocolate with Sir Aaron!
---
#62 Posted: 13:09:55 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chocolate in the afterlife. smilie

Speaking of death why does people keep assuming Giratina is like the God of Death? The Reverse World really didn't look like the Spirit World. Are they getting it from the game because I've only played Diamond from gen 4.
---
#63 Posted: 03:08:04 03/05/2012
Actually, I think that Sir Aaron and Lucario were revived after being united once again as friends. That's my theory anyway, cause they were on a cliff looking down at that....castle.....place....thingy...

Giratina is the Pokemon that is Lord of the Reverse World, which somehow rebalances imbalances in the world. No death here. Just weird trippy dimensions of upsidedown things.

In Platinum all Giratina does is show up when Cyrus is trying to resurrect Palkia and Dialga, eats Cyrus and then disappears...I think. I haven't played in a while. smilie Anyway, yeah no.

But it is true that Duskinor receives messages from the Underworld telling it to take humans to the Underworld. Yaaaaaaay!
---
#64 Posted: 04:26:53 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah I read about that. I remember a episode in the gen 4 series that had Dusknoir where every thought it was trying to take the campers to the underworld when it turned out to be some creepy ghost girl and Dusknoir was only trying to stop her. That episode gave me the creeps like how the Pokémon Tower in Red and Fire Red was creepy.
---
#65 Posted: 05:35:11 03/05/2012
i remember that. That was really creepy.... smilie
---
#66 Posted: 21:00:02 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. Another episode that scared me was where Ash had to verse the psychic gym leader. It was creepy how she basically formed split personalities one who was the hard training gym leader and the other being her child self that longs for the child hood she never had. Dang I nearly screamed when Haunter didn't show up and then screamed "Run Ash!" well at least Haunter made everything better.
---
#67 Posted: 05:02:07 04/05/2012
Ohhhh I remember now. Took me a while...

And then the child one turned them into dolls. I think I like the stoic one better.....#_#
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#68 Posted: 05:05:00 04/05/2012
Ah, yes, Sabrina. I remember her. At least the serious one didn't really care about playing. The child side of her was dangerous, turning people into dolls and whatnot. She could have flattened Ash and his friends when she tried to play catch with them.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#69 Posted: 05:07:16 04/05/2012
I know right! *shivers* so creepy...
---
#70 Posted: 05:13:03 04/05/2012
Yeah, and even before that she was just weird, popping out of nowhere and then vanishing. She didn't seem to mean any harm, though. Ash didn't seem to think she was that bad, at least until she shrunk them and everything.
---
#71 Posted: 05:20:32 04/05/2012
Hehehe, yeah. X3
---
#72 Posted: 05:21:46 04/05/2012
Yep. At first, he was like, oh okay. I can play with a little girl. That's not so bad. But he found out he was wrong, like he often is. x3
---
#73 Posted: 05:46:17 04/05/2012
Indeed.
---
#74 Posted: 05:48:10 04/05/2012
Yep. I miss the days when he would fight with Misty. I loved watching them argue. x3
---
#75 Posted: 17:05:29 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Now he has Iris that sort of acts like Misty, but is kind of being stupid. She calls Ash a kid for not knowing stuff? Of course he wouldn't know anything about Unova! Though her Axew is pretty cute and funny as well. I wonder how many times Axew is going to fail Dragon Breath before finally mastering it.
---
#76 Posted: 18:34:57 04/05/2012
I've seen some of Iris, and she's okay. I mean, she does remind me of Misty. But calling Ash a kid all the time gets a little annoying. He should know certain things by now with how long he's been a Pokemon trainer. And he's never been to Unova before, so he's not going to know anything about that region. I do like Axew though. It will probally take it forever to learn attacks and evolve, though, since in the past, they rarely evolved their Pokemon.
---
#77 Posted: 20:06:08 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. Pokémon not evolving on the show is like my brother when he plays the games, refusing to evolve Squirtle and Buizel. Youcan take a guess how battles turned out for him.
---
#78 Posted: 22:38:31 04/05/2012
I don't really because she's like a jungle person always like, running up the tree and such. That used to be Ash. I remember in a few movies he's climbing and everyone's like commenting on how fast he climbs or something. smilie

And Axew actually masters Dragon Breath pretty early in the series. I saw the episode.

smilie Axew's Dragon Breath reminds me of Gible's Draco Meteor in DP and how it would ALWAYS hit Piplup. Best part of the show. smilie
---
#79 Posted: 22:48:10 04/05/2012
I haven't seen much of Black and White, so I'm kinda behind.
But I do rememeber Ash's climbing abilities. smilie I remember one part from Pokemon 4ever with Celebi.
Misty: Ash climbs just like a Mankey.
Ash: *is knocked down by Celebi* Hey! *quickly climbs back up, mad*
Brock: I think Ash just evolved into Primeape.
smilie
---
#80 Posted: 23:04:31 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I remember that! smilie

I also remember the end of Pokémon Heroes when "Bianca" kissed him on the cheek. LOL the look of Misty's and Brock's faces. Though I was just confused as them.

Misty: Was that Bianca or Latias?

Brock : I don't know, but I am so jealous right now!

Misty: *sigh*

My head spun from trying to figure who it was.
---
#81 Posted: 23:10:13 04/05/2012
Yeah.

I think it was Latias. X3

I remember also in Lucario and The Mystery of Mew where Ash is climbing to get that flower thing.

"Ash climbs like an Aipom"

Aipom: Aipom!
---
#82 Posted: 23:20:55 04/05/2012
I think it was Latias, too. Notice how she didn't have the hat, and didn't say anything? Also, Latias seemed to really like him, Bianca just saw him as a friend.

Yep. Ash has skilled climbing abilities, apparently as good as any Mankey or Aipom.
---
#83 Posted: 23:30:17 04/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey were any of you on the edge when watching Pokémon 3 when Entei pinned down Charizard by the neck. A froze in horror when I saw how hard Entei was pushing down on his neck. Some say he was trying to break Charizard's neck. I think he was holding him down painfully to use that fire blast on him to finish it off. Still that scene was a shocker. Thank goodness Molly stopped Entei.
---
#84 Posted: 00:21:39 05/05/2012
Well, Entei did say: "THIS ENDS NOW!" So....yeah. smilie uh oh...
---
#85 Posted: 00:23:26 05/05/2012
Yeah, I think when he said it, he very well meant it. Entei certainly looked ready to finish him off.
---
#86 Posted: 00:27:56 05/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. Wonder why everyone thought Entei was going to break his neck. Sure he was pushing down on his neck real hard, but I don't think he would use his fire if he was going to do that.
---
#87 Posted: 02:29:09 05/05/2012
Well, if you think about it, Charizard is a big, strong Pokemon. Even Entei would have to pin him down to keep him from getting away. He wouldn't try to break his neck if he was attempting a fire attack.
---
#88 Posted: 19:26:21 05/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. So what's everyone's thought on Ho-Oh. My bro loves that legendary and gets annoyed when someone thinks Ho-Oh is a gaint turkey. I really ain't interested in Ho-Oh. I was pretty much like most people when they saw Gold/Heart Gold and Silver/Soul Silver cases side by side, Lugia caught my interest more. I'm not sure what Ho-Oh can do. I read on bulbapedia that it leaves a trail of rainbows where it flies and only show it self to those pure of hearts.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:36:01 06/05/2012 by StartheDragon77
#89 Posted: 00:41:00 06/05/2012
Well, I like it, but my favorite type is fire, and I like almost all fire types. I do love Lugia, and I love its movie, and I think Ho-Oh would be more popular than it is now if it had its own movie. I don't have Heartgold, but I do still have my old Gold game. I only got Soulsilver because I had lost my old Silver game, and didn't feel the need to get an updated version of a game I already have. It would be nice to see more of Ho-Oh, though, and see what it can do in the anime.
---
#90 Posted: 01:35:07 06/05/2012
I see Ho-Oh as more of a Pheonix type creature which well....tbh, not too big on pheonixes and stuff. It's just that their beaks are oddly shaped....:/
---
#91 Posted: 01:51:30 06/05/2012
I like Pheonix's, and that's what I think of with Ho-oh. Although, I think Moltres is more of a Pheonix.
---
#92 Posted: 03:39:15 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah. Though it's hard to catch. I had to reset my game so many times just to catch that bird in Fire Red. It kept defeating my fire resistant pokémon till I was left with Pokémon that are weak to fire. I think I referee the game five times before finally catching it.
---
#93 Posted: 03:40:31 06/05/2012
Yeah, it is hard to catch. I just use the Master Ball, though. If I still have it.
---
#94 Posted: 05:10:27 06/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I have the master ball when I get to Moltres, but I save the master ball for Mewtwo. I love that legendary so much that I don't want to go through the trouble of catching him the normal way.
---
#95 Posted: 05:14:40 06/05/2012
Yeah, Mewtwo is awesome. I always save the Master Ball for the legendaries that are harder to catch, or just the ones that I don't want to go through the trouble of actually trying to catch.
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#96 Posted: 12:39:30 06/05/2012
I always use the master ball on the featured pokemon of a game (eg. ho-oh in heartgold). For the other legendary pokemon I make sure to have like 100 ultra balls(or dusk balls if it's in a cave), save right before battling the pokemon, and if I don't catch it I just soft reset. I always end up with too many poke balls though(I have about 1500 in black)
#97 Posted: 02:39:40 07/05/2012
I almost never use master balls. There's so many types of balls now that I think the master ball is kinda pointless. Plus, if a pokemon is REALLY giving you a hard time, stall and use a few Timer Balls. Or use some sort of specialized ball to catch it. Quite fun.
---
#98 Posted: 03:33:32 07/05/2012 | Topic Creator
There's specialized pokéballs?! Wow the knowledge of the games I'm playing doesn't seem to be as good as I thought it was.

Anyway onto the topic of Lapras. The Lapras in the Christmas video was really cool. I also love using it in the Fire Red. Any opponent that tries to use any water based moves heals my Lapras thanks to it's ability Water Absorb. It also has so much defense that it's hard to take down.
---
#99 Posted: 23:01:03 07/05/2012
I like any pokemon with water absorb because in double battles if I pair it up with a pokemon that knows Surf, it can damage the opponent while healing my partner in battle. Amazing! smilie

Yeah. There's Heavy Balls, Lure Balls, Timer Balls, lots of different Pokeballs that do different things like Net Balls, Nest Balls, uhh.....Dusk Balls.
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#100 Posted: 23:34:35 07/05/2012
there are 26 different types of poke balls according to serebii.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me