Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Orders from Gamestop.com [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#151 Posted: 03:13:26 12/04/2012
Quote: Gaiaknight
dont get me wrong camo is awesome he just happened to fall into an element that has 2 uber skylanders in the form of pook blade stealth elf and floral defender zook.

BLASPHEMY! REPENT NOW, AND CAMO WILL FORGIVE YOU!

Camo is a beast when gone down the Melon Master path. A BEAST, I TELL YA!

He's a five second match in PVP waiting to happen.

A BEAST! REPENT! *points at Gaia* smilie

I am about to level my second Warnado, so I can see how his Wind Master path rolls.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#152 Posted: 03:28:25 12/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: Gaiaknight
dont get me wrong camo is awesome he just happened to fall into an element that has 2 uber skylanders in the form of pook blade stealth elf and floral defender zook.

BLASPHEMY! REPENT NOW, AND CAMO WILL FORGIVE YOU!

Camo is a beast when gone down the Melon Master path. A BEAST, I TELL YA!

He's a five second match in PVP waiting to happen.

A BEAST! REPENT! *points at Gaia* smilie

I am about to level my second Warnado, so I can see how his Wind Master path rolls.

like i said i like camo and he is awesome but i just cant put my finger on it
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#153 Posted: 04:04:23 12/04/2012
I didn't know that the mini-warnados followed enemies. That's pretty sweet. I just use them to form my own combo. Shoot 4-5 times, followed by a ground slam.
---
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#154 Posted: 12:34:05 12/04/2012
Tbh, I am not too fussed about Camo but his release is definitely pissing me off.

I may nickname him dumbass <3
TheKingCamo Red Sparx Gems: 80
#155 Posted: 16:10:42 12/04/2012
In my opinion, Gamemaster is the one getting butthurt, while also trying to flirt with Moonlit, " Bad, girl. Er... hoarder. Bad, girl. Daddy spank." , so maybe we should call up your wife and tell her you're flirting with someone over toys. Wonder what her reaction would be, Gamemaster always gets butthurt, I always see him doing it over every freaking topic, he always has some "smartass" comments to spit out and then he tells us that we're the little kid's, with "hair in our eyes" even though you're the one complaining and defending a person. Some people want to collect the whole collection and just wait til Giant's release, so they can take a break hunting for these little toys. Now in my opinion, what Moonlit has done is just stupid, why get all of these, granted I know that your friend is receiving half or so of these, but why had like 3 of each? When someone else can get 1 of each and relax, why do you "NEED" 3 of each? It's not a necessity , you say it like it is but it's really not, it's like Vendatta said. Do you really need a set to take a shower with, masturbate with, take a piss with, take a dump with? If you do, then I have no clue as in why you're complaining over the boxes being damaged, because at the level you'd be masturbating over Skylanders , you'd be shredding the box in no time. How about you don't buy 5 of each, buy 2 of each, 1 for you, and 1 for your friend and then let other people like ME, and other users of this forum get them and be 2 steps closer to finishing off their collection. Please?
#156 Posted: 16:33:01 12/04/2012
LOL! It's called being sarcastic. I'm mimicing those here who think they are owed an explanation as to why anyone buys 5 of the same Skylander. smilie

I can be butthurt, if you want me to be, though. smilie

Here, let me try.

GameMaster: WOE IS ME! Darn Activision and them not sending enough Camo/Warnados out. I can't even find them, but everyone has them. If I can't have them, no one can. You bunch of hoarders. WAHHHHHHHHHHH! Please, someone call the Wahmbulance before I /wrists.

smilie

Okay, for real.

I got some info on Warnado that I will post in an analysis. Let's just say, no one wants to go down the Wind Master path. A friend gave this info, but I will go into further detail once I see it with my own eyes.

So, down the Wind Master path, they say one upgrade allows you to control the tornadoes. That part is true. HOWEVER, you then buy an upgrade that makes you lose control of those tornadoes, which is then controlled by AI. The AI will go after an enemy, but after it takes out an enemy, if no other enemy is around, it will just sit there and look dumb.

My friend said it's the biggest DERP move on Toys for Bobs behalf. So, it looks like Eye of the Storm is the way to go, which is also god-tier, because the mini-warnados will actually track enemies and kill them. That's something I didn't even spot while leveling him.

I still think Camo is the better of the two, but I can see where you, Gaia, would like Warnado down the Eye of the Storm path.
---
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#157 Posted: 16:33:35 12/04/2012
Moonlit got these for a collection, to have a set to play and for her friend. She has every right to buy these figures, and nobody should attack her for it. If anything, blame Gamestop for not putting a limit on them, but don't blame her.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#158 Posted: 16:43:45 12/04/2012
Quote: TheKingCamo
In my opinion, Gamemaster is the one getting butthurt, while also trying to flirt with Moonlit, " Bad, girl. Er... hoarder. Bad, girl. Daddy spank." , so maybe we should call up your wife and tell her you're flirting with someone over toys. Wonder what her reaction would be, Gamemaster always gets butthurt, I always see him doing it over every freaking topic, he always has some "smartass" comments to spit out and then he tells us that we're the little kid's, with "hair in our eyes" even though you're the one complaining and defending a person. Some people want to collect the whole collection and just wait til Giant's release, so they can take a break hunting for these little toys. Now in my opinion, what Moonlit has done is just stupid, why get all of these, granted I know that your friend is receiving half or so of these, but why had like 3 of each? When someone else can get 1 of each and relax, why do you "NEED" 3 of each? It's not a necessity , you say it like it is but it's really not, it's like Vendatta said. Do you really need a set to take a shower with, masturbate with, take a piss with, take a dump with? If you do, then I have no clue as in why you're complaining over the boxes being damaged, because at the level you'd be masturbating over Skylanders , you'd be shredding the box in no time. How about you don't buy 5 of each, buy 2 of each, 1 for you, and 1 for your friend and then let other people like ME, and other users of this forum get them and be 2 steps closer to finishing off their collection. Please?

I'm prepared today ... I've got my popcorn and will sit back and enjoy the show!
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#159 Posted: 16:48:42 12/04/2012
Me, too. I'll bring the lawnchairs.

Alright, chums, time's up. Let's do this. LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYY JENKINS!

I wonder who people will be fighting with, though? Bricks walls? I don't think Moonlit is going to fight with the resident **** starters. I don't think I am going to give them the pleasure, either. I'd rather feel sorry for them instead. smilie

Pass the popcorn, bro.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:48:59 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#160 Posted: 16:49:29 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
^ Seriously.

@TheKingCamo I have stated why I purchased three Camo and two Warnado. 4 to open and play with and the Camo will go with my other ones still in the box. So grow a pair and take your attitude elsewhere. Thanks
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#161 Posted: 16:55:37 12/04/2012
As long as you're aware you have a hoarding problem Moonlit.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#162 Posted: 16:57:33 12/04/2012
Grow a pair. LOL! Fight-fight-fight.

HIME?! POPCORN, STAT!

Just kidding. Moonlit, seriously girl, you don't owe anyone here an explanation. Enjoy those figs, and like the Penguins of Madagascar say, "Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave."

I can't believe I fell into that internet fight trap, was acting just as stupid as those wanting to start fights. Now, I just laugh and feel sorry for those peeps at the same time. Sometimes, people just don't have better things to do than fight. Sometimes, fighting on the internet is the best way they know how to fight.

Just let them vent, Moonlit, while you put on the shades and tell peeps, "Deal with it." smilie

EDIT: Dude. I so seriously need to find a pic of some dude with shades, and edit a Skylander in said dude's hand, and put the phrase, "Deal with it." Wait, I already did one.

Dig this, cats.

[User Posted Image]

However, for the ones who want to throw out blind attacks, in a hissy-fit, I made another one a while ago. I really like this one I made -

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:02:09 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#163 Posted: 16:57:52 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: VendettaACS
As long as you're aware you have a hoarding problem Moonlit.

Except I don't have a hoarding problem. We have already established this
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#164 Posted: 16:59:35 12/04/2012
I return to this thread only to see it has reached the lowest of the low. Move along folks, nothing to see here.
#165 Posted: 17:03:52 12/04/2012
HOLY ****! I just thought of something. I am going to change that Biebs Skylander meme I made.

I am going to add shades on him, put some 100's hanging out of his fancy suit, and put 5 Camo's next to him.

Hoarder Bieber. smilie

EDIT: Why ask for multi-million dollar recording contracts, when you can ask for... 5 Skylanders to hoard? *puts pinky to mouth*

DUN-DUN-DUH!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:08 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#166 Posted: 17:08:44 12/04/2012
Yes, you do. Just accept it, and it will all get better.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#167 Posted: 17:11:24 12/04/2012
Maybe all of the fighters here should get together and do this. This will surely put the hoarders on ice.

The people who are mad that someone buys 5 Skylanders could be the people taking on the creepy villain who can be the hoarder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VYP-WB6H50

LMAO! smilie
---
#168 Posted: 17:11:38 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes, you do. Just accept it, and it will all get better.

I'm not going to accept something that others are accusing me of.
---
#169 Posted: 17:14:44 12/04/2012
FACE IT, MOONLIT! You are a hoarder. You are downright evil. Your buying 5 Skylanders has thrown this country into another depression the likes that put the 30's to shame.

Just admit it to us, the collective here. *points* Admit it.
---
#170 Posted: 17:16:18 12/04/2012
HOLY ****! I just thought of something. I am going to change that Biebs Skylander meme I made.

I am going to add shades on him, put some 100's hanging out of his fancy suit, and put 5 Camo's next to him.

Hoarder Bieber. smilie

EDIT: Why ask for multi-million dollar recording contracts, when you can ask for... 5 Skylanders to hoard? *puts pinky to mouth*

DUN-DUN-DUH!

GameMaster quote: "How many Skylanders do I have? Let me think ..."

smiliex5 smiliex5 smiliex5 smiliex5
smiliex5 smiliex5 smiliex5smiliex5

[User Posted Image]
---
#171 Posted: 17:19:49 12/04/2012
THANKS, HIME! You rock.

I should change my signature or something.

*in Dr. Evil voice* Why have 5 Skylanders, when you can have... *camera zooms in* 1... Skylander? *pinky to mouth*
---
Sisqo4ever Green Sparx Gems: 162
#172 Posted: 17:20:25 12/04/2012
Game stop should of put a limit on them cause that isn't right how many people got so many and most people don't even have one
#173 Posted: 17:22:03 12/04/2012
Moonlit, just stop and embrace your problem. It's the first step towards recovery. Don't be like Game.
---
#174 Posted: 17:23:35 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Moonlit, just stop and embrace your problem. It's the first step towards recovery. Don't be like Game.

The problem with your argument is that 1) I'm not a hoarder and 2) I'm not like GM78 so just drop it already
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:39 12/04/2012 by MoonlitCynder
#175 Posted: 17:29:38 12/04/2012
Here you go, haters of the almighty 5 Skylander hoarder villains.

Just show this to anyone you feel is stepping out of line. You can thank me later. smilie

[User Posted Image]

Oh, and make sure you add the phrase, "Why don't you kiss my rosy-red ***, 5-Skylander hoarders." Makes it more authentic. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:32:40 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#176 Posted: 17:38:37 12/04/2012
It's not about how much you buy, or how many you should be allowed. However, expect to be ridiculed when you reveal just how many you DO own, for stupid (here's where you justify) reasons. I can't control your poor decisions, but I can laugh at them.

Moonlit, please don't take this serious. That was more towards the child-raising-children-badly person above.
---
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#177 Posted: 17:48:04 12/04/2012
How does Moonlit have a hoarding problem if Gamemaster doesn't? Gamemaster, just to be clear, I'm not saying you do, but I'm just using it to compare. I only really want two of each figure (one to open, another to keep sealed) but if I needed 5 for some reason I wouldn't have a problem buying 5 of them.
#178 Posted: 17:50:50 12/04/2012
Game has much much worse going for him then a hoarding problem.
---
#179 Posted: 17:52:31 12/04/2012
Aww. Second-grade cutdowns. Vendetta, I am so honored to be cutdown by you. I truly appreciate the time you devote to cutting me down. To have people wasting their day running me down, man... you sure you don't like me or something? You got the feelings for me, Ven? Man, I'm sorry, bro, but I'm taken... at the moment. Plus, I just don't swing that way, champ. I'm sure someone will give them digits. Truly humbled, though. Really, I mean that.

Stay salty, bro. smilie

EDIT: I think it's time to join brotha Hime, and do some of this -

http://i276.photobucket.com/al...tingPopcorn.gif
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:57:42 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#180 Posted: 18:03:38 12/04/2012
Do you, honestly believe I'm salty because of your toy collection? I'm GLAD you respond to everything I say like a puppet. You just can't help but defend yourself and try to justify your collection when ANYTHING is said.
---
#181 Posted: 18:09:40 12/04/2012
So, Moonlit, have you already leveled your Camo(s)?

As for Gamestop, the only way I will order from them, is if they get the final triple pack before anyone else (hoping not). If I do order from them, since it is one, I hope they pack it tightly, so to not slush that thing around.

That's IF they get it in first. I was surprised to see how fast they got Camo/Warnado in compared to Walmart.
---
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#182 Posted: 18:32:05 12/04/2012
Do you, honestly believe I'm salty because of your toy collection? I'm GLAD you respond to everything I say like a puppet. You just can't help but defend yourself and try to justify your collection when ANYTHING is said.

Take it to pms unless it's on topic with the thread, which this is not.
---
GSOsmilie
#183 Posted: 18:41:57 12/04/2012
Quote: Seewolfe78

Apparently, Seewolfe78 has self-nominated himself as forum moderator.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#184 Posted: 18:44:18 12/04/2012
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
I return to this thread only to see it has reached the lowest of the low. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
#185 Posted: 19:04:13 12/04/2012
Quote: Himewad

Apparently, Seewolfe78 has self-nominated himself as forum moderator.

Well, excuuuse me! I get tired of hearing the same lines of BS. This thread is about orders from gamestop arriving in not so hot condition. Go ahead and count the posts, the attacks on this person far outweigh the posts that are actually on topic. It's sickening and bullying. The points have been made, addressed, and put to rest. Leave it be. Besides if you were the "adult" you keep saying you are you wouldn't be nearly as amused by the blatant disregard for another person! I get tired of coming on to read about Skylanders and all that goes with them and instead finding attack, after attack, after attack. It gets old! And I'm not the only one tired of it as expressed in many posts throughout the thread/forum. If an actual mod would come and deal with this or close the thread even I wouldn't have felt that I needed to reply, but they didn't so I attempted to intervene on the girls behalf.

Edit: Do what you want, I'll keep weeding through the worthless posts, but please keep in mind that most of the posters here are kids/teenagers. We (as the adults bouncing around here) should be setting a better example. However, if you want to embrace the 5th grade BS, that some seem to so enjoy, go for it. I just felt that someone had to speak up and stop the madness, apparently I was wrong. Berate and belittle away.

Sorry, MoonlitCynder, I tried, but apparently the immature outrank me.
---
GSOsmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:38:33 12/04/2012 by Seewolfe78
#186 Posted: 19:41:05 12/04/2012
I never said I was an adult smilie GM is the one who is preaching maturity, not me. Real life requires maturity. This isn't real life. Skylanders is entertainment, and I for one, am entertained by this thread.
---
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#187 Posted: 19:43:04 12/04/2012
Who cares.

Who cares how many Skylanders someone has or doesn't have.

Why spend so much time worrying about what someone else has? Just worry about yourself. Go out and find as best you can the Skylanders you want using the amount of time you feel is necessary to do so. If you feel you are spending too much time, then stop spending so much time. Exercise a little delayed gratification and wait until they are readily available. No one has the right to instant gratification.

Domer
#188 Posted: 19:55:20 12/04/2012
^ Agreed

I never said I was an adult smilie GM is the one who is preaching maturity, not me. Real life requires maturity. This isn't real life. Skylanders is entertainment, and I for one, am entertained by this thread.

I wasn't saying you were the one preaching maturity, I thought that in another thread I had read that you and GM were about the same age, which would make you an adult (could be I'm mistaken, if so, apologies). I wish you all the best, and don't intend to fight this out with you. I really was trying to help, but I failed. No worries. Enjoy the show, I'm sure it'll continue to amuse you.
---
GSOsmilie
#189 Posted: 20:15:19 12/04/2012
Hime's actually older than me. 38-39, if I recall. I am 33.

I was taught that you usually respect your elders. However, if it isn't 72 year old women killing and burying their husbands in their back yard, it's grown men enjoying trolling on an internet forum.

It's sad, but, hey... what can ya do?

I do remember that I used to get bent out of shape over this silly stuff.

I still want to know if Moonlit had a chance to play with her Camos yet?
---
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#190 Posted: 20:26:12 12/04/2012
Quote: MoonlitCynder
So grow a pair

What the hell does growing a pair have to do with this conversation?
I think he/she sure does have balls, posting that reply like that.
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#191 Posted: 20:26:19 12/04/2012
Quote: MoonlitCynder
Quote: mhutton
now i know why i couldnt get 1 of each for my 9 year old son....not only am I glad the packages are beat up, but it seems unfortunate that you didnt drop the package on your foot and break your toes

Well said. Very well said.

You two are unreal. I only ordered what I needed. Sorry if you missed it but I could have ordered 20 of each but I didn't because I'm fighting to find these just like everyone else is. So once again sorry for ordering all I needed and no more

Yah but you dont really need 5. Saying that at least you where able to get them, am not having anyluck finding them two or DP
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#192 Posted: 20:39:04 12/04/2012

I was taught that you usually respect your elders. However, if it isn't 72 year old women killing and burying their husbands in their back yard, it's grown men enjoying trolling on an internet forum.

LOL! I'm over it mate. I said my piece and it's done on my part. I'm 33 too, and frankly have better things to do than voluntarily attempt to moderate this madness. Though I must say that it is a shame that this is the quality of posting that we're showing the younger members around here. It's the main reason I search these threads NOT my kids. They pick up enough bad habits on their own without being trained by a travesty such as this.

Any whoooo... back on topic-ish

I too would like to know if you've had a chance to play them yet Moonlit, and get your take on how they play. I haven't been able to find them yet, so any gameplay info would be sweet! Oh, also, if anyone else has had a bad shipping problem with GStop/UPS (or a really good experience) I'd be interested to hear about it.
---
GSOsmilie
#193 Posted: 20:44:45 12/04/2012

LOL! I'm over it mate. I said my piece and it's done on my part. I'm 33 too, and frankly have better things to do than voluntarily attempt to moderate this madness. Though I must say that it is a shame that this is the quality of posting that we're showing the younger members around here. It's the main reason I search these threads NOT my kids. They pick up enough bad habits on their own without being trained by a travesty such as this.

I too would like to know if you've had a chance to play them yet Moonlit, and get your take on how they play. I haven't been able to find them yet, so any gameplay info would be sweet! Oh, also, if anyone else has had a bad shipping problem with GStop/UPS (or a really good experience) I'd be interested to hear about it.

Likewise.

I posted some insight about Camo. He is definately they better of the two. Not to discredit Warnado, though. He is borderline God-Tier down the Eye of the Storm path, due to his mini-warnados homing in on enemies. I can imagine those being able to track a Master Blaster Drobot in PVP.

Camo. Wow... just wow. Melon Master all the way. However, his other path is decent unlike other Skylanders and their choice of paths. If I had to pick Skylanders that's worth owning two of, I would say these are worth it -

- Cynder
- Camo
- Double Trouble

I can't vouch for Wham-Shell, yet. I should have mine within 6-9 days. SHOULD!
---
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#194 Posted: 20:47:42 12/04/2012

Likewise.

I posted some insight about Camo. He is definately they better of the two. Not to discredit Warnado, though. He is borderline God-Tier down the Eye of the Storm path, due to his mini-warnados homing in on enemies. I can imagine those being able to track a Master Blaster Drobot in PVP.

Camo. Wow... just wow. Melon Master all the way. However, his other path is decent unlike other Skylanders and their choice of paths. If I had to pick Skylanders that's worth owning two of, I would say these are worth it -

- Cynder
- Camo
- Double Trouble

I can't vouch for Wham-Shell, yet. I should have mine within 6-9 days. SHOULD!

Yay someone who likes Double Trouble lol
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#195 Posted: 21:06:21 12/04/2012
Not a bad path on any of the Earth champions, really. Prism Break's laser path is the worst of the bunch, but even that one isn't remotely weak.
#196 Posted: 21:08:57 12/04/2012
Well, not so much in a weak aspect. I am thinking the characters I listed have two fun paths to play. If it were based on damage, there would be quite a few more Skylanders to add to the list, like Bash (who is just a powerhouse by default), Stump Smash, and Prism Break.
---
#197 Posted: 21:12:08 12/04/2012
Oh, if we're just talking two fun paths, then for sure Trigger Happy. Both are a sheer blast to play, even if both are mediocre in game.
#198 Posted: 21:39:31 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
So, Moonlit, have you already leveled your Camo(s)?

As for Gamestop, the only way I will order from them, is if they get the final triple pack before anyone else (hoping not). If I do order from them, since it is one, I hope they pack it tightly, so to not slush that thing around.

That's IF they get it in first. I was surprised to see how fast they got Camo/Warnado in compared to Walmart.

One of each is almost at the path choice.
---
#199 Posted: 21:50:09 12/04/2012
Cool. Let us know what you think of Camo. You said you bought two, right? Is one to keep sealed and one to level? If so, let us know which path you took and how you like it.

Trigg is just cool all around, because he's loco. smilie
---
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#200 Posted: 22:01:38 12/04/2012
I want to join the I own Camo and Warndao club!
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me