Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Orders from Gamestop.com [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#51 Posted: 00:45:09 12/04/2012
If Gamestop had the 'Limit 1 per Customer' limit, then Moonlit would only have one Camo and one Warnado.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#52 Posted: 00:47:49 12/04/2012
Some people here are pathetic. I bet they're adults too. Grow the **** up... seriously.

The number of attacks by people here is downright shameful. Be glad I don't run these forums, or I'd be serving some moderations/temp bans for peoples' sheer stupidity.

And, if it drove people away in the name of keeping things mature, then Bye. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:48:47 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#53 Posted: 00:48:43 12/04/2012
I ordered one Warnado and one Camo from Gamestop. I got them on Monday (MUCH earlier than I expected) and they were in perfect condition. Thrilled with the packaging actually. Both were in perfect condition and they arrived so quickly! (I ordered a 3 pack from TRU like 2 days BEFORE I ordered these singles from Gamestop and I got my Gamestop order a day before!)
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#54 Posted: 00:49:13 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Himewad
Quote: MoonlitCynder
@vinzclortho37

I haven't seen them in stores yet, thus buying the ones I needed. And I have seen a bunch of other ones in stores and I do walk away. I hate scalpers as much as everyone else does so I don't understand why everyone is bashing me for getting the ones I needed and leaving the others alone.

If you had just shown a picture of one Camo and one Warnado, you wouldn't be getting the GameMaster78 hoarder treatment.

Why does everyone need to jump on that bandwagon?? I have never posted a picture of all my Skylanders before and I was extremely happy to get these in the mail. Now this is becoming unreal. Sorry all of you missed them on Gamestop.com but I have what I need and will not buy more until I see a Wham-Shell and when I do I'm getting one.
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#55 Posted: 00:51:47 12/04/2012
Look, Moonlit. Excuse the butthurt people here. Some are adults, but want to put the hair in their face, and act like some emo kid.

You're not hoarding, if you bought five, but some of those five are for others. That's them suckers who are just mad.

True hoarders own like 24-30 of the same character. You did nothing wrong. Let the fools sip their haterade. smilie
---
#56 Posted: 00:52:45 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78
Some people here are pathetic. I bet they're adults too. Grow the **** up... seriously.

The number of attacks by people here is downright shameful. Be glad I don't run these forums, or I'd be serving some moderations/temp bans for peoples' sheer stupidity.

And, if it drove people away in the name of keeping things mature, then Bye. Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.

Quote: Aura24
If Gamestop had the 'Limit 1 per Customer' limit, then Moonlit would only have one Camo and one Warnado.

Thank you and thank you to the rest of you backing me up
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#57 Posted: 00:54:40 12/04/2012
I didn't mean to start an argument, and the TC shouldn't have to defend against buying what he/she wanted. Sorry about that.

Let's just all agree that scalpers suck and move on. We will all get the toys we want eventually.
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
#58 Posted: 00:55:10 12/04/2012
No prob, Moonlit. Like I said, people here should seriously be glad I don't run the show. I have this place mature - but fun - in no time. People trolling can hit the road. Likewise with those who dish out baseless attacks.

You made your claims that some of those are for your friend. Some people just can't read.

EDIT: She wasn't scalping. How do you know Gamestop.com didn't have 100 of these, and a real scalper didn't buy 50 of them? 5 is nothing, when you see people posting pics of 24 Camo and 24 Warnado.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:17 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#59 Posted: 00:56:08 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: vinzclortho37
I didn't mean to start an argument, and the TC shouldn't have to defend against buying what he/she wanted. Sorry about that.

Let's just all agree that scalpers suck and move on. We will all get the toys we want eventually.

Agreed!
---
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#60 Posted: 00:59:07 12/04/2012
Gamemaster... One post says people just want hair on their faces or to act lke an emo kid. The very next post was you posturing with an "If I ran things..." threat.

Aren't those the same thing?
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#61 Posted: 01:04:21 12/04/2012
Quote: vinzclortho37
Gamemaster... One post says people just want hair on their faces or to act lke an emo kid. The very next post was you posturing with an "If I ran things..." threat.

Aren't those the same thing?

You are beginning to learn all about GM.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#62 Posted: 01:05:15 12/04/2012
Honestly, Vinz? No. You should see some of the attacks people here dish out, out of jealousy.

To state that people are acting emo, or childish, despite some of those dishing attacks probably being older than everyone else here, is pathetic and is an opinion moreso than a personal attack. Who am I singling out? Anyone who dishes baseless attacks. I don't specify anyone.

They say to respect your elders, but what happens when my 6 year old daughter acts more mature than said elders?

Time to grow up, people. If you don't like the way the show's being ran, Activision has a Skylanders Facebook page. Reach out and touch someone. Contact Activision Assist. Quit attacking people who got lucky and found AS MANY AS THEY NEEDED!

If you choose to buy 1 character, that's your call. If someone chooses to buy 5 for their family and them, or them and their friends, don't hate because you choose not to.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:43 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#63 Posted: 01:07:27 12/04/2012
I don't know if it's so much of people being immature, just people upset and slightly irritated. Some just want to be done with collection, but then there's also the matter of stock. How can some stores and/or people have tons of them, while others have yet to even get a single one in? I can certainly understand the frustration of calling and looking and hoping you'll find them, but...we don't really need to be the first to own them.

What we need to do is just cool it for a while. Look at it this way; the stock will be in shortly and we'll all be sitting around bored by the time October rolls around for Giants.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:06 12/04/2012 by spyroflame0487
mhutton Green Sparx Gems: 383
#64 Posted: 01:09:51 12/04/2012
you "need" 5 copies of each figure.....that statement alone speaks for itself.

this reminds me of the pains I went through trying to get the new Pixar cars for my son years ago.....there was a scalper or two that made it tough (not calling you that). My enjoyment came when I would get to a new shipment first....I would take 1 of the new release and then proceed to put a huge bend in one of the corners of each card.....I even got lucky enough to do some in front of the scalpers as they were arriving a little too late. (No money to made here you parasite!) Sorry, they are toys, they are menat for kids....... to be opened and played with, WalMart ToysRUs etc are not meant to be distributors to low-life bottom feeders like scalpers and hoarders.

you say you needed 5....sorry, but I see 4 KIDS who didnt get one.
---
My collection:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#65 Posted: 01:11:01 12/04/2012
Yeah, have the BIGGEST child run this place. Christ. He would have all the members ship their collections to him so he can sleep with a set, take a shower with one, go to work with another, put a set in every window of his house. You know, normal things grown men do.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#66 Posted: 01:12:38 12/04/2012
Damn straight, mhutton.

On another note, I love how easy it is to rile you guys up. The internet is great!
---
#67 Posted: 01:13:40 12/04/2012
Quote: VendettaACS
Yeah, have the BIGGEST child run this place. Christ. He would have all the members ship their collections to him so he can sleep with a set, take a shower with one, go to work with another, put a set in every window of his house. You know, normal things grown men do.

Post of the month. I lol'd
---
#68 Posted: 01:13:49 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: mhutton
you "need" 5 copies of each figure.....that statement alone speaks for itself.

you say you needed 5....sorry, but I see 4 KIDS who didnt get one.

Well sorry. I have what I need and I DONT NEED ANYMORE of these figures.
---
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#69 Posted: 01:16:58 12/04/2012
Pretty surprising they were shipped and arrived in such bad condition. I thought only TRU did that sort of thing. I've only previously had one dealing with GameStop.com for Skylanders and at that time, the two 3 packs I ordered arrived with the plastic still covering the cardboard backing!

Edit 1:
Quote: MoonlitCynder
Well sorry. I have what I need and I DONT NEED ANYMORE of these figures.

Not sure as I didn't spend the time to read the thread yet, but I think the original remark by mhutton was directed at GameMaster78...essentially calling him out as being a hypocrite or something to that effect.

Edit 2:
...nevermind, I read the rest of the thread, yikes.

Some of you guys are taking this hobby way too seriously. If you couldn't get it, you couldn't get it, it's not a matter of life and death. It's not like these are even special versions. Just have some patience, they won't be out of stock of these figures forever.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:33:32 12/04/2012 by sykotek
#70 Posted: 01:20:06 12/04/2012
mhutton, that's our perogative. Some of us who buy 5 (lol compared to someone who buys 24 of each figure) for a reason. Just because some are content with 1, doesn't give you the right to judge those who buy 5. You don't want a massive collection, then whatever, that's your choice.

For you, mhutton, to wish harm upon someone because they got FIVE TOYS... TOYS... is downright sad. Hey, like I said, I believe in God. I remember when my mom wished death on my aunt's abusive husband. Her sister ended up dying the next day. I wished harm on my stepdad, because I disliked him at a time. Harm came to someone around me within a week. Coincidence? N...O...P...E!

It's not for ANYONE here to question why someone chooses to own 5 Skylanders. Questions why someone has 24 Camo and Warnado, fine. That's plain common sense. However, for someone like me or Moonlit to buy five for my kids, or Moonlit for him/her and his/her friend, is no one's business.

No one needs to tell me what I should and shouldn't buy for my kids and myself, just because they feel like they're being cheated, when 5 amounts to crap, when compared to people out there who hoard stores of ALL stock.

I pity the adults here acting foolish enough to wish harm on others, over a darn toy... A darn... toy...

Hime, is older than most of us. I'm slightly younger than him. However, he is here rattling off his mouth with baseless attacks, because someone here got fair rights to the figures they bought.

Like I said, people should know how many Gamestop.com had first, before saying someone hoarded them. They could have had 200 for all we know. 5 is low for a place that I bet had close to 100, if not more.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:24:57 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#71 Posted: 01:27:55 12/04/2012
She wasn't scalping.

Maybe I'm just "an emo kid with my hair in my face" but I don't recall seeing Vinz call her a scalper.
#72 Posted: 01:32:41 12/04/2012
GM, have you ever considered that my "baseless attacks" and me "rattling off my mouth" are done because you are easy prey? You take this stuff so seriously. All I have to do is make a snide comment and I get an evenings worth of entertainment.
---
#73 Posted: 01:35:24 12/04/2012
That was in relation to his post that scalpers suck. Some here would, if they aren't already, label her a scalper. Heck, me too.

Vendetta. Call me a child all you want. I did act childish here at one time, due to all of the attacks. However, I'm over it. No longer gonna act stupid about stupid stuff.

If I did run a forum, and it was filled with people like those here who throw out attacks, there would be no time for childishness, only action. smilie

People who throw out attacks, because they're mad they can't find figures, have no place on forums built on fun, peace, and maturity. There are some here that don't have the figures, but don't sit there and attack those who do. That's called maturity.

EDIT: If that easy prey nonsense, is due to you wanting to play headgames because you think someone as easy prey, so you do it, then more power to ya. That's old, Gamemaster, bro. Papa's got a brand new bag. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:17 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#74 Posted: 01:35:37 12/04/2012
mhutton, that's our perogative. Some of us who buy 5 (lol compared to someone who buys 24 of each figure) for a reason. Just because some are content with 1, doesn't give you the right to judge those who buy 5. You don't want a massive collection, then whatever, that's your choice.

For you, mhutton, to wish harm upon someone because they got FIVE TOYS... TOYS... is downright sad. Hey, like I said, I believe in God. I remember when my mom wished death on my aunt's abusive husband. Her sister ended up dying the next day. I wished harm on my stepdad, because I disliked him at a time. Harm came to someone around me within a week. Coincidence? N...O...P...E!

It's not for ANYONE here to question why someone chooses to own 5 Skylanders. Questions why someone has 24 Camo and Warnado, fine. That's plain common sense. However, for someone like me or Moonlit to buy five for my kids, or Moonlit for him/her and his/her friend, is no one's business.

No one needs to tell me what I should and shouldn't buy for my kids and myself, just because they feel like they're being cheated, when 5 amounts to crap, when compared to people out there who hoard stores of ALL stock.

I pity the adults here acting foolish enough to wish harm on others, over a darn toy... A darn... toy...

Hime, is older than most of us. I'm slightly younger than him. However, he is here rattling off his mouth with baseless attacks, because someone here got fair rights to the figures they bought.

Like I said, people should know how many Gamestop.com had first, before saying someone hoarded them. They could have had 200 for all we know. 5 is low for a place that I bet had close to 100, if not more.

this remark is stupid its ok for you to have 5 of each figure which btw don't you have 3 all to yourself (so 3/5 of each characters isnt for your children? yet its not for someone to have 24? whats the difference realistically i think anyone that has 1 of each figure for themselves is all you need i had 2 of each of most of them then realized i don't need one for each path etc cause i'll probably only use one if not oh well ill get over it. (so i sold my second set)
i must say i think you are the most contradictory person on this forum you hate scalpers and moaned constantly about them but now you have all the characters x5 you say people should just get on with it? and not moan.
and as i read in another topic about scalping yet wasn't you using volcanic vaults as "incentives" for trades not long ago which you didn't return so you basically stole them?
---
I Have: 37/37
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:37:52 12/04/2012 by Skaterpunkdan
#75 Posted: 01:39:13 12/04/2012
Anyone can question the amount you buy. You hide behind this veil of innocence. The problem is, the attitude you have on these forums. Begging people in threads, "Whoever finds me x amount of this toy because I'm a greedy scumbag, I'll reward you like the peasant I perceive you to be." as if the forum members here are out to do your bidding.

Maybe if you got off the high horse, and stopped disguising yourself as some Skylanders superhero do-gooder, you wouldn't be loathed. Why do YOU need your own collection thread? There's a sticky, general thread for EVERYONE to post what they find.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#76 Posted: 01:39:18 12/04/2012
Technically, he has six of each. He keeps two sets for himself to play with, two for his kids, one boxed in single packs, and one boxed in triple packs. Guess he'll only get five of wham shell, though, as thats not in a triple pack. Bummer.
---
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#77 Posted: 01:42:41 12/04/2012
really people so what if people are buying multiple to have 1 set and 1 set in boxes or 2 of each to have them for both paths thats that persons choice its not like there buying whole boxes or multiple boxes and then turning around and selling them for 10x the price before they even get a chance to get into customer hands. Collecting these figures is no different than collecting anything else whether it be video games, sports cards, or anything else
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SDMajorTom Green Sparx Gems: 224
#78 Posted: 01:42:41 12/04/2012
my boxes showed up the same way luckily I was planning on opening them anyways. It seems to not take much to cause a dent in them anyways
#79 Posted: 01:43:41 12/04/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan

this remark is stupid its ok for you to have 5 of each figure which btw don't you have 3 all to yourself (so 3/5 of each characters isnt for your children? yet its not for someone to have 24? whats the difference realistically i think anyone that has 1 of each figure for themselves is all you need i had 2 of each of most of them then realized i don't need one for each path etc cause i'll probably only use one if not oh well ill get over it. (so i sold my second set)
i must say i think you are the most contradictory person on this forum you hate scalpers and moaned constantly about them but now you have all the characters x5 you say people should just get on with it? and not moan.
and as i read in another topic about scalping yet wasn't you using volcanic vaults as "incentives" for trades not long ago which you didn't return so you basically stole them?

Easy peasy. 3 for myself, 2 for my kids.

24 Camo/24 Warnado for one person, who is doing what with it? Wait a tic, I wonder if he would use the same excuse as this lady who went to a local TRU and bought 18 Cynders. "I got a lot of family overseas."

The guy who has 24 of each, has said he's a scalper. So the difference is very, very, easy. I buy for my "Skylanders family," he buys because he's all about his money.

Moonlit bought for him/her, and his/her friend (Moonlit confirmation if you're a lady or a broski) smilie. Nothing wrong with that. That's more than what most people here do.

Heck, Southernchigga came here and helped some of us get Wham Shells. Who was there to attack, than Himey boy? It seems people here get bitter at the first sign someone has more than 1, which is more than others here. Some act mature about it, like skyotek, while others start grabbin' the pitchforks, because Skylanders is serious business.

I remember when I did as well. God, what a ***** I was being. Live and learn, that's what happened on my end.

So, yeah. Scalper admits to scalping the 24 Camo/Warnado he has. I have helped many here at a loss. However, before I help others, you bet your butt I am out for my kids and myself. Blood is thicker than water. Nothing wrong with that. I am entitled to Skylanders like everyone else. Only I have never bought 24 of any new character. It's always no more than 5. smilie

EDIT: Someone retort with an argumentive mentality, so I can hurry and kill this with... the argument killer... and we can get back on track.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:12 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#80 Posted: 01:45:47 12/04/2012
"Himey boy" ... I love it.
---
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#81 Posted: 01:46:02 12/04/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan

Easy peasy. 3 for myself, 2 for my kids.

24 Camo/24 Warnado for one person, who is doing what with it? Wait a tic, I wonder if he would use the same excuse as this lady who went to a local TRU and bought 18 Cynders. "I got a lot of family overseas."

The guy who has 24 of each, has said he's a scalper. So the difference is very, very, easy. I buy for my "Skylanders family," he buys because he's all about his money.

Moonlit bought for him/her, and his/her friend (Moonlit confirmation if you're a lady or a broski) smilie. Nothing wrong with that. That's more than what most people here do.

Heck, Southernchigga came here and helped some of us get Wham Shells. Who was there to attack, than Himey boy? It seems people here get bitter at the first sign someone has more than 1, which is more than others here. Some act mature about it, like skyotek, while others start grabbin' the pitchforks, because Skylanders is serious business.

I remember when I did as well. God, what a ***** I was being. Live and learn, that's what happened on my end.

So, yeah. Scalper admits to scalping the 24 Camo/Warnado he has. I have helped many here at a loss. However, before I help others, you bet your butt I am out for my kids and myself. Blood is thicker than water. Nothing wrong with that. I am entitled to Skylanders like everyone else. Only I have never bought 24 of any new character. It's always no more than 5. smilie

well 5 or 24 your all being greedy simple as that really
---
I Have: 37/37
#82 Posted: 01:47:15 12/04/2012
It is different Gaia. I also collect Transformers, have been for a few years now. I open and display the newest line while keeping the old ones in bins. Transformers, love 'em, they were my childhood. BEast Wars era.

I can see, a person buying TWO of a figure, one to open and one sealed, due to being a collector, you'd want some figures kept in package for their value alone.

You also cannot compare it to such things as video games. I just bought the Devil May Cry HD Collection. I'm not going to buy FOUR more copies, because they are all exactly the same, and if I ever did I'd demand someone to kick me in the nuts for being so stupid and wasteful.

Game is a hoarder, an elitist (for Skylanders...LAWL) and is the type of person you just loathe being around.
---
terradorheart Green Sparx Gems: 418
#83 Posted: 01:47:24 12/04/2012
Everybody just take it easy! Remember that you're brawling over children's toys. I'm sure if one of you had 5 Camos and Warnados arrive in the mail, you wouldn't be complaining. They have the right to buy whatever the heck they want, in whatever quantity they want, and shouldn't be harassed about it just because poor old you couldn't find them. I bet in one week, two tops, these things will be everywhere. Have a little patience; soon the hunt will be starting all over again with Giants, and it would be nice if we could be spared of the drama.
#84 Posted: 01:47:44 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
@GM78 I am a lady and so it the friend that I have shared this bounty with. :]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:33 12/04/2012 by MoonlitCynder
#85 Posted: 01:48:26 12/04/2012
Well, opinions are subjective. Not my fault if people are fine with having characters to only play one path. I have two to play down both paths. I can call 99% of the people here, greedy, or users, because they haven't helped people here like I have. Do I? No. Because I have better things to do with my time, than call everyone names, because I can't put my big boy undies on, and find problems worth griping about.

Okay, for real. Someone retort to this with an argument. I want to break out the argument killer.

EDIT: LOL! Vendetta. Seriously, bro. Bad analogy. DMC HD collection doesn't allow you to go down two upgrade paths, but you can only select one. It's a linear game with an emo, trenchcoat wearing guy, who gets the same moves no matter how many times you play it.

Transformers is the same. They can't be taken down two upgrade paths.

Better analogies. BRING IT (so I can bust out the argument killer).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:50:31 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#86 Posted: 01:51:00 12/04/2012
I wouldn't be ordering 5. I'd order one.
---
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#87 Posted: 01:51:13 12/04/2012
Quote: terradorheart
Everybody just take it easy! Remember that you're brawling over children's toys. I'm sure if one of you had 5 Camos and Warnados arrive in the mail, you wouldn't be complaining. They have the right to buy whatever the heck they want, in whatever quantity they want, and shouldn't be harassed about it just because poor old you couldn't find them. I bet in one week, two tops, these things will be everywhere. Have a little patience; soon the hunt will be starting all over again with Giants, and it would be nice if we could be spared of the drama.

This.

This argument's going a bit far... The user people are going out on about wasn't scalping and was helping a friend... And like was said in the quote, they're kids toys. Settle down.
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#88 Posted: 01:51:13 12/04/2012
Wait just a minute. Why is this debate even happening? Scalping / not scalping. What does it matter? Every business in the world is essentially scalping. Toys R Us, Walmart, Target, etc all buy Skylanders CHEAPER than what they sell them for, and they order cases upon cases. So, aren't those companies also scalping? They are PROFITING too.
#89 Posted: 01:52:21 12/04/2012
Good for you, Vendetta. Want a cookie? Whatever choice you make is yours. If anyone judges you for buying 1, or 5, because you want to erect a shrine or have two for upgrade purposes, or you have kids, more power to them.

Moonlit, you're such a filthy scalper, you know that? Bad, girl. smilie Er... hoarder. Bad, girl. Daddy spank. <----- is butthurt because you got 5 of each. smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:53:59 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#90 Posted: 01:53:31 12/04/2012
Well, opinions are subjective. Not my fault if people are fine with having characters to only play one path. I have two to play down both paths. I can call 99% of the people here, greedy, or users, because they haven't helped people here like I have. Do I? No. Because I have better things to do with my time, than call everyone names, because I can't put my big boy undies on, and find problems worth griping about.

Okay, for real. Someone retort to this with an argument. I want to break out the argument killer.

EDIT: LOL! Vendetta. Seriously, bro. Bad analogy. DMC HD collection doesn't allow you to go down two upgrade paths, but you can only select one. It's a linear game with an emo, trenchcoat wearing guy, who gets the same moves no matter how many times you play it.

Transformers is the same. They can't be taken down two upgrade paths.

Better analogies. BRING IT (so I can bust out the argument killer).

You don't call people names? Like Himey boy? smilie
---
#91 Posted: 01:54:11 12/04/2012
It takes a maximum of 45 minutes to MAX out a character. You act as if this game has any SERIOUS depth to it. You either power up one ability, or the other. Sounds like you have a problem making choices.

The comparison to video games wasn't about the number of paths I can go down as a character. Are you....really that dumb? Do you have a set that specifically types your responses for you on this forum?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:10 12/04/2012 by VendettaACS
#92 Posted: 01:56:10 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay I'm going to draw the line on this argument here and now. This topic was supposed to be about the damaged boxes and if anyone else had the same issue. The ones who are arguing with one another grow a pair and take it somewhere else. Thanks :]
---
#93 Posted: 01:56:20 12/04/2012
Himey boy isn't calling you a name. That's like saying if your daddy called you champ, growing up, he was dogging you. smilie

Here, I am kill this argument now. No one can respond to this argument.

Joe-blow-Darkspyro-er: Gamemaster, you're such a hoarder. Moonlit, you filthy scalper. *Chris Boshes*

Gamemaster: OH, YEAH! WELL -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8zz95rm8s

EDIT: NOOOO! Moonlit, get back here. You got 5 of each character. You have to explain yourself. GET BACK HERE!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:04 12/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#94 Posted: 01:57:12 12/04/2012
Are you....really that dumb?

Ooh, ooh, ooh! Can I answer this one? I know the answer to this one!
---
#95 Posted: 01:57:27 12/04/2012
Then you should have went a better way about it. Like, posting a picture of ONE character with a damaged box, or one of each, not all ten. You WANTED these responses.
---
#96 Posted: 01:59:08 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Then you should have went a better way about it. Like, posting a picture of ONE character with a damaged box, or one of each, not all ten. You WANTED these responses.

Say what you want. This argument is over. Hate me if you want to :]
---
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#97 Posted: 01:59:09 12/04/2012
"stop the drama"
.... Welcome to life.

emo

Christ, would you quit making fun of emos like it's a horrible thing? It doesn't prove your point.
#98 Posted: 01:59:18 12/04/2012
He bought 5 of each, but how is that different from Gamemaster buying 5 of each? Why bash on one and not the other. Here's an idea, don't bash on anybody.
#99 Posted: 02:00:16 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Zook
He bought 5 of each, but how is that different from Gamemaster buying 5 of each? Why bash on one and not the other. Here's an idea, don't bash on anybody.

Zook if you are talking about me, I'm a girl :]
---
#100 Posted: 02:00:53 12/04/2012
Oh, sorry Moonlit :/
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me