Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Tip for those hunting Walmarts Camo and Warnado
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Tip for those hunting Walmarts Camo and Warnado [CLOSED]
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1 Posted: 04:51:23 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Call your Walmarts and asked them for electronics
Then ask if they will check stock numbers for you,
Next give them this number
0004787584186 Warnado
0004787584237 Camo
Checked with mine and they have 6 boxes of 36 coming in that means 6 Camos 6 Warnados I'll be checking everyday now.
The plot thickens
I hope this helps someone out Good Luck.........
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#2 Posted: 04:55:24 11/04/2012
Did they say when they are coming though?
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
relojazul Red Sparx Gems: 45
#3 Posted: 04:57:53 11/04/2012
Just a heads up a lot of Walmarts will cross-reference upc's so it might not work how you want it to. They are at least getting 6 boxes though.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 05:07:28 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
They said to call back each day between 12 noon and 4 pm they were coming direct from the vendor....... Once there they will be opened and put on the floor for sale.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#5 Posted: 05:09:39 11/04/2012
My walmart said to check back at Thursday at 11pm when their "large" Truck comes in...
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#6 Posted: 05:13:18 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Thats cool as well good luck to you. I hope we all find them soon.
---
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#7 Posted: 05:14:55 11/04/2012
in the missing whamshell thread, a fellow chimed in about how to look up specific figures even if the UPCs are cross referenced.
this is using their little handheld price scanner thing

Quote:
There is not much to write down its a pretty easy to follow system.

An associate has to get into the Perpetual Inventory screen.

Select Keep It Stocked

Select On the Salesfloor

Scan a skylander single pack (not the drill sergeant exclusive)

Press the tab button located directly to the left under the big yellow button at the top of the buttons.

Scroll down the list of cross reference items until you find what you are looking for.

Note this is just for wal-Mart
#8 Posted: 05:15:03 11/04/2012
Same man thanks for sharing!
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#9 Posted: 05:18:25 11/04/2012
Check Walmart.com. Put in the UPC you're looking for, or just search the figure. If your local store has any in stock, it will indicate so on the website. The feature is still in beta, but from what I've seen (and I've been using it for a few weeks now) it does work.
#10 Posted: 05:23:01 11/04/2012
My stores always say

"stock status not available online"
---
#11 Posted: 05:38:47 11/04/2012
The section that says "In My Store - (Your City)" is where to look. If they have none, it'll say "In My Store - Americatown (0)," but if they have them, even in back and not on shelves yet, it'll say (1) instead. I put this to the test with Zook/Rod/Ignitor at my local store. They weren't on the shelves, but the stock counter indicated they had them. Sure enough, as soon as the stock of Boomers and Wrecking Balls cleared, guess what showed up on the shelves. Once those were gone, the counter once again read (0). Regardless of how many they have, it will always only say (1), so you can't ascertain quantity, but you can figure out presence. It's not a very overt way of saying they have stock, but it's at least semi-legitimate.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#12 Posted: 05:46:14 11/04/2012
Or have Walmart.com email you when the item is available for purchase:

http://www.walmart.com/search/...s+camo&se=kaos&
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#13 Posted: 06:06:53 11/04/2012
Quote: Tashiji
The section that says "In My Store - (Your City)" is where to look. If they have none, it'll say "In My Store - Americatown (0)," but if they have them, even in back and not on shelves yet, it'll say (1) instead. I put this to the test with Zook/Rod/Ignitor at my local store. They weren't on the shelves, but the stock counter indicated they had them. Sure enough, as soon as the stock of Boomers and Wrecking Balls cleared, guess what showed up on the shelves. Once those were gone, the counter once again read (0). Regardless of how many they have, it will always only say (1), so you can't ascertain quantity, but you can figure out presence. It's not a very overt way of saying they have stock, but it's at least semi-legitimate.

I was at the Bolingbrook store tonight. Finally found an awesome employee who let me look through the all the boxes in the back. We went through and accounted for all 80 Skylanders, no Camo, no Warnado. However the my store section still says (1) for both Camo and Warnado. smilie
---
#14 Posted: 06:27:42 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
They said they will be in the store within the next 3 nights on a regular truck and to check back each night between 11 pm to 1am. Thats some good news. My Wakmarts all get stocked at night while they atr open 24 hrs a day.
---
#15 Posted: 06:32:24 11/04/2012
Quote: StormbringerGT
Quote: Tashiji

I was at the Bolingbrook store tonight. Finally found an awesome employee who let me look through the all the boxes in the back. We went through and accounted for all 80 Skylanders, no Camo, no Warnado. However the my store section still says (1) for both Camo and Warnado. smilie

There are always problems with online stock checkers. If even a single figure has been shoplifted, it will stay "in stock" on the website until the store runs inventory. Same for if a figure was hidden, or if anything at all happened to remove one from the shelf without it officially being sold. It's not flawless, but it's serviceable.
SkyWarrior23 Green Sparx Gems: 294
#16 Posted: 07:07:16 11/04/2012

Did you have the employee use the UPC lookup method posted above and then use the Tab function to check availability of the cross-referenced SKUs? That would have let you know right away if the store was even supposed to have either of them in stock. Whether they are actually where they are supposed to be is a whole other matter.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:08:32 11/04/2012 by SkyWarrior23
#17 Posted: 07:09:42 11/04/2012
Quote: SkyWarrior23

Did you have the employee use the UPC lookup method posted above and then use the Tab function to check availability of the cross-referenced SKUs? That would have let you know right away if the store was even supposed to have either of them in stock. Whether they are actually where they are supposed to be is a whole other matter.

Using that method the employee stated that he cannot tell how many of a particular Skylander he was in stock, but how many they have in general. Its been like this at 3 Walmarts for me.
---
zepolystek Green Sparx Gems: 108
#18 Posted: 13:00:47 11/04/2012
Thanks for the info but this may/may not work. It makes no sense. I did this for about a week. The UPC are all encoded so when you call they can maybe tell you we have so many on hand and so many on order. This means skylanders in general with no knowledge of what's coming. In this case, you could be getting 36 of the old waves and no new ones. So still it's luck. Also Walmart brings from their warehouse and also UPS so no way of knowing where it's coming from which would mean calling or going early i the morning to check their night shipment and then throughout the day to guess on UPS. If you are calling or on your way, chances are someone there has called their buddies or knows about it or happens to be there and picks one up and by the time you make it their 4 to 6 in stock are gone and you're left with old ones yet again. I have been counting up the miles, gas and travel time and should've paid on ebay or just wait. smilie
---
HAVE smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#19 Posted: 13:07:41 11/04/2012
Don't trust any wal-mart associate claiming they come in on the nightly trucks. Other than the starter packs these things have yet to come in on anything other than direct trucks.
zepolystek Green Sparx Gems: 108
#20 Posted: 13:52:38 11/04/2012
Quote: ItsJustMe
Don't trust any wal-mart associate claiming they come in on the nightly trucks. Other than the starter packs these things have yet to come in on anything other than direct trucks.

So what now, other than the useless calling. Sit in the Walmart parking lot to try to stalk the UPS guy. lol
---
HAVE smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#21 Posted: 14:14:54 11/04/2012
All I know is this: If my Walmart has any in stock in the back, then you'd think they'd put them out as all that's left on the shelf is Drill Sarge. 1 of him. And that online status isn't trustworthy. My Walmart shows 108 coming in. It also showed what packs are in the boxes. The day prior it was 72. It said on order according to the lady. I finally got her to let me see what she saw. I think it helped that I taught her how to look...so she scrolled down and showed all the stock that was supposed to be coming. Now when the stock will come is another debate altogether. But the theory of what is "online" on the website is bunk. It's just to give you an idea of what the "HAD" in stock in the last week approximately. It definitely isn't so much what is in the back. And this may hinge on the laziness of employees as well updating their inventory. So, all you really can do is call, show up and hope it's there. We know there are more coming. It's a matter of getting there before the scalpers do. If you know your walmart well enough, you know when to show up for shipments. If you miss it at 1 walmart, you need to immediately call the other one to find out if their shipment has hit the floor yet. I've missed a shipment at one location altogether and then caught the other right as they unloaded on the same day. So do the leg work and you'll get your reward.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#22 Posted: 14:14:59 11/04/2012
Quote: zepolystek
Quote: ItsJustMe

So what now, other than the useless calling. Sit in the Walmart parking lot to try to stalk the UPS guy. lol

Wait a little bit. Like all other Skylanders they will soon be everywhere. Or watch the online stocks at Amazon, Gamestop, and Walmart. They pop up every so often.

Domer
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#23 Posted: 18:13:23 11/04/2012
You can't go by that online local stock thing on Walmart's website. It shows 2 of the stores here have Camo & Warnado but they don't and never have . They have nothing in the back either so it's not like they are sitting in the back room.
#24 Posted: 07:08:47 12/04/2012
Alright I blitzed 5 Walmarts today. Got all of them except one to check in the back for me. A couple of these walmarts had 80 plus skylanders in stock.

Came up with zero Camos and Warnados. smilie Big sad face.

I hit some targets as well, but nill.

I provided the Employees with the UPC numbers of each. Which only shows them that they have # of Skylanders in stock not which ones. Which is all sorts of retarded.

The Walmart in Darien told me that a man came by earlier today and cleared them out of 8 of each Camo and Warnado. They got a huge shipment of 140 Skylanders...

Nothing. So 5 hours gone, a crap ton of gas. And I'm thinking... this is why people buy from Scalpers. If you look at my time as being valued at a minimum wage job of $8.50 an hour, plus gas...

I may break and just ebay them or something soon. smilie

Its fun to be on the hunt sure, that's half the fun for me. But it starts to not be fun after 2 weeks of my time proves fruitless. I really have better things to do in my life. smilie
---
SkyWarrior23 Green Sparx Gems: 294
#25 Posted: 07:46:27 12/04/2012
I provided the Employees with the UPC numbers of each. Which only shows them that they have # of Skylanders in stock not which ones. Which is all sorts of retarded.

Just curious, did you tell them specifically to hit the Tab button on the handheld scanner to view the breakdown of all cross-referenced UPCs? It's true that when they first enter the UPC or scan any figure, they will see the total quantity of all figures on hand. They have to use the Tab function afterwards to view the quantities of each unique figure.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#26 Posted: 07:48:21 12/04/2012

Just curious, did you tell them specifically to hit the Tab button on the handheld scanner to view the breakdown of all cross-referenced UPCs? It's true that when they first enter the UPC or scan any figure, they will see the total quantity of all figures on hand. They have to use the Tab function afterwards to view the quantities of each unique figure.

I did. The guy showed me the little hand held thing. didn't work. If it did work, why would I need them to dig around the back.

If anyone can confirm that they went into a walmart and got them to pull up how many of a PARTICULAR skylander they have, I would be ecstatic.
---
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#27 Posted: 12:30:32 12/04/2012
Ick, Walmart are continually getting Camo and Warnado exclusives? I will wait because I can't stomach going that far for a stupid Walmart. Good luck to you guys.
Eridanus Red Sparx Gems: 69
#28 Posted: 13:12:20 12/04/2012

I went to three separate Walmarts yesterday (all of which the website said they had Camo), and not a single employee would even scan a bar code not to mention go into the back to check. However, I didn't push the issue, because I have never had a Walmart employee try to help me.
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#29 Posted: 13:32:14 12/04/2012
Hit three Walmarts in metro Atlanta this morning. The story is still the same - they have tons of Skylanders on hand, just not the ones I need. Sigh.

Planning on doing GameStop calls in a few hours. I'll report back if anything turns up.
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
vinzclortho37 Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#30 Posted: 19:07:52 12/04/2012
No local GameStop received either figure today. Sigh.

If someone finds these two someplace else, please let us know.
---
Skylanders Plugs!
Pics coming soon!
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#31 Posted: 19:13:40 12/04/2012
Local report... Central PA
Nothing found at...
Gamestop x3
Walmart x2
Target x2
Best Buy x1
Kmart x2
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#32 Posted: 19:29:03 12/04/2012
For me, there was nothing at:

Gamestop x4
Walmart x1
Target x1
Best Buy x1
TRU x2
Sam's x1
BJ's x1
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#33 Posted: 20:40:35 12/04/2012
Cool,
I know that group of stores in Central PA as well.
Never anything there.

Still you want to loose in some pvp, shoot me a pm.

-M
wtrswoopes Blue Sparx Gems: 920
#34 Posted: 20:50:08 12/04/2012
This morning I went to Walmart and nothing. I went over my lunch break and surprise, surprise... Warnado was there! Sadly, no Camo. smilie

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:29 12/04/2012 by wtrswoopes
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#35 Posted: 20:50:53 12/04/2012
Nothing today in NE Ohio. Checked Walmart, Target and TRU, called about 10 Gamestops. Nothing even new besides a bunch of Double Trouble.

Warmed my heart though: A kid was telling his mom about "the one with the shark in it!" over in TRU. He was disappointed they didn't have it in stock, but then I saw him and his mom over at Target walking to the front with Pirate Seas and about 5 singles. (I had checked back there already, so he was buying like Eruptor, Wrecking Ball, Bash, Sonic Boom and Double Trouble)

Glad he could find them.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
wtrswoopes Blue Sparx Gems: 920
#36 Posted: 20:57:27 12/04/2012
Your experience with kids was much better than mine. I was about ran over by two kids fighting over Boomer while telling their mom "He's the best! Really he is! You have to buy him." I wanted to tell her so bad there was a reason the only singles left were Boomer. Oh well.
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#37 Posted: 03:40:26 13/04/2012
so i created an account to thank this topic. it totally worked, i put the upc in online at it showed (1) at walmart. so i went there and nothing on the self except the usual boomers, prismbreaks, and wrecking balls. I told the people working there that online said they had it in the store and would they be so kind to check the back... the nice lady went to the back 5 minutes later i was walking out of the store with 1 warnado and 1 camo! YES! thanks for the help. I live in arkansas, little rock area in case there are other hunters looking in this area
#38 Posted: 03:59:31 13/04/2012
Nothing here for me man. 5 walmarts all zero so far. I know they got some. The other day an employee said somebody came by and cleared them out of Camo and Warnado.
---
#39 Posted: 04:25:40 13/04/2012
Nothing here either. I was even standing right next to the girl the other day when I asked about it and she scanned one. It showed absolutely nothing in the back room. Yet I just checked the Walmart website and it's still saying they have Camo & Warnado there. Walmart's website = broken
S0MBRE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#40 Posted: 04:30:51 13/04/2012
Quote: ToxicFate
Nothing here either. I was even standing right next to the girl the other day when I asked about it and she scanned one. It showed absolutely nothing in the back room. Yet I just checked the Walmart website and it's still saying they have Camo & Warnado there. Walmart's website = broken

how do you check the walmart website?
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#41 Posted: 04:43:39 13/04/2012
Go to walmart.com, then go to the store locator, type in your zip and pick the store that you would like to check and set it as "your store". Once you've done that type the upc for one of the figures (can be found in the first post of this thread) into the search box. When the search comes up ithere will be a notation above and below the item that will have the name of your store followed by a 0 or a 1. For example In My Store - Carlisle (0). The idea is that if they have them in store, either on shelf or in back it will be (1), if they don't have them it'll show (0).

BTW I too am having troouble with the store in stock-o-meter. My store says (1) for Camo and (1) for Warnado, but When I went in earlier they weren't on the racks. When I just now called back I was told that no deliveries had arrived tonight and that all stock that has come in has been put out on the shelves.

Good luck all, YMMV
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:44:24 13/04/2012 by Seewolfe78
#42 Posted: 05:08:31 13/04/2012
In case you didn't understand what Seewolfe said I took a screenshot. As you can see if you click on the second tab it supposedly shows if your local store has that item. But like I said it's broken and doesn't seem to work very well. It's said my local Walmart has both Camo & Warnado for about a week now and they don't.

[User Posted Image]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#43 Posted: 05:14:08 13/04/2012
But there's an Email Me When Available option.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#44 Posted: 05:31:05 13/04/2012
Yeah that's for if it shows up in stock on the website.

Basically when you type in "skylanders Camo" for instance it's going to show you it under all items no matter what. But if your local store has it in stock than where it says "In My Store" it will come up as saying Store Name (1). However like I said it seems the system doesn't work very well because it says my local store has them but they don't.
#45 Posted: 05:35:02 13/04/2012
Quote: Aura24
But there's an Email Me When Available option.

Ignitor came and went before I even got an email saying it was in stock!
---
NinjaHarley Yellow Sparx Gems: 1346
#46 Posted: 06:02:12 13/04/2012
Just to share my experience and thanks to this site, I had put off getting the Skylanders starter pack for awhile, the wife was against it, till last thrusday when we found it on sale, and she loves it, We then went around searching high and low for figures, by monday I had all but Prism Break, Voodood, Cynder, L Rod, Zook, Flameslinger, Dragon's Peak (which I had in my hand at TRU a few hours prior to buying the starter set, ack!), Camo, Whamshell, Ignitor and Warnado. On Monday before work I started calling around found a gamestop with flameslinger, I asked them to hold it and went in, when I got there I saw they had just recieved a shipment and asked the clerk if she could open it, Lo and before Prism Break Voodood Bomber Triple pack along with the Cynder L Rod and Zook pack.

Then I found this post and I had been stopping by walmart after work for a few days, usually to be told what was on the self was all they had, After being told that was all they had, I presented the UPC code, and he didn't know how to put it in so he got someone else, Who told me there were 9 boxes of Single packs in the back and they had been there all week and she offered to bring them all out.

So I start digged through lots and lots of wave 4 stuff, found ignitor, kept looking, on the 6th box lo and behold camo and warnado! I probably should have finished looking, but I got so excited I took those 3 and left. Now I can pretty much stop by and they'll pull the boxes out for me, Just looking for any of the rare varients, etc and another camo and warnado to keep unopened, but today they pulled up the inventory and on the list of figures now it actually lists Whamshell and another said "reserved character", So keeping my fingers crossed.

Thankfully this walmart, is not home to scalpers, as the other two have told me they have one guy who comes in everyday and buys all the stock, sham

I just wanted to thank you guys for info and share my story, Now to find Whamshell, the legendaries and a finished an unopened set.

BTW this is in Georgia, and they have plenty of cynder zook, L-rod and such if you need some help and your close by just let me know I'll be happy to help
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:11 13/04/2012 by NinjaHarley
#47 Posted: 06:15:05 13/04/2012
That's awesome man! All these stories; can't wait to get my time in the "I found Camo and Warnado!" Spot light! smilie
---
bhepdogg Red Sparx Gems: 96
#48 Posted: 06:44:03 13/04/2012
The link "See store availability" does nothing when I click on it via a web browser on my computer, but for some reason from my phone it actually worked. Now, it said it was out of stock everywhere, but at least it listed a bunch of stores:

[User Posted Image]
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
IAmSwag Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#49 Posted: 06:47:04 13/04/2012
Quote: NinjaHarley
Just to share my experience and thanks to this site, I had put off getting the Skylanders starter pack for awhile, the wife was against it, till last thrusday when we found it on sale, and she loves it, We then went around searching high and low for figures, by monday I had all but Prism Break, Voodood, Cynder, L Rod, Zook, Flameslinger, Dragon's Peak (which I had in my hand at TRU a few hours prior to buying the starter set, ack!), Camo, Whamshell, Ignitor and Warnado. On Monday before work I started calling around found a gamestop with flameslinger, I asked them to hold it and went in, when I got there I saw they had just recieved a shipment and asked the clerk if she could open it, Lo and before Prism Break Voodood Bomber Triple pack along with the Cynder L Rod and Zook pack.

Then I found this post and I had been stopping by walmart after work for a few days, usually to be told what was on the self was all they had, After being told that was all they had, I presented the UPC code, and he didn't know how to put it in so he got someone else, Who told me there were 9 boxes of Single packs in the back and they had been there all week and she offered to bring them all out.

So I start digged through lots and lots of wave 4 stuff, found ignitor, kept looking, on the 6th box lo and behold camo and warnado! I probably should have finished looking, but I got so excited I took those 3 and left. Now I can pretty much stop by and they'll pull the boxes out for me, Just looking for any of the rare varients, etc and another camo and warnado to keep unopened, but today they pulled up the inventory and on the list of figures now it actually lists Whamshell and another said "reserved character", So keeping my fingers crossed.

Thankfully this walmart, is not home to scalpers, as the other two have told me they have one guy who comes in everyday and buys all the stock, sham

I just wanted to thank you guys for info and share my story, Now to find Whamshell, the legendaries and a finished an unopened set.

BTW this is in Georgia, and they have plenty of cynder zook, L-rod and such if you need some help and your close by just let me know I'll be happy to help

Congrats. Do you know how your local store is pulling up inventory where it actually lists the figures? Is it the tab cross referencing method?
NinjaHarley Yellow Sparx Gems: 1346
#50 Posted: 07:05:01 13/04/2012
I believe so, for instance the screen I saw after then tab it lists the skylanders that are in stock or on order, not a exact number in stock or on the way, but the names of the figures in the diff assortments, Though they may have been on the wrong screen
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me