Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > When Giants comes out, will Wave 1, 2, etc be really rare?
Page 1 of 1
When Giants comes out, will Wave 1, 2, etc be really rare? [CLOSED]
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#1 Posted: 00:58:45 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I mean, will they be impossible to find or will Activision continue to ship them to stores? I know about the redesigned Skylanders, and you have to wonder why they would continue to make the original Cynder when they have the redesigned version. I'm just wondering what everybody's opinion is. If they won't continue to make the originals, I want to complete my collection faster.
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#2 Posted: 00:59:55 11/04/2012
I thinking, since this game got established so fast after Christmas Getting giants after launch will be a nightmare this time. I am really not looking forward to it. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#3 Posted: 01:03:15 11/04/2012
I doubt they're going to continue with the Spyro's Adventure Skylanders and just shift focus onto the reposes.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#4 Posted: 01:04:18 11/04/2012
They should actually be easier to find since most people will have the previous characters and focus on purchasing the new ones. I'm sure that they will still make previous figure waves when Giants comes out because they said that the redesigned figures can level past 10 so they might not work with the first Skylanders game due to this, so they should continue making older figures. This is just my guess though.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#5 Posted: 01:07:45 11/04/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey
They should actually be easier to find since most people will have the previous characters and focus on purchasing the new ones. I'm sure that they will still make previous figure waves when Giants comes out because they said that the redesigned figures can level past 10 so they might not work with the first Skylanders game due to this, so they should continue making older figures. This is just my guess though.

When did they (Activision/Toys for Bob) say this? So far that rumor came from blog posts that weren't even sure if that is true.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#6 Posted: 01:10:28 11/04/2012
If Activision doesn't wisen up, make the characters more readily available, or allow for preorders, customers will leave.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#7 Posted: 01:12:35 11/04/2012
Pre-orders alone would stop scalpers cold in their tracks! I wish they did it for this. With pre-orders they Activision would know the correct amounts to produce in stead of trying to figure out what they do with thousands of extra Drobots...
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me