Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragon's Peak Woes [CLOSED]
Starman Red Sparx Gems: 81
#1 Posted: 16:48:48 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Have they stopped shipping Dragon's Peak? I understand it is a TRU exclusive, but TRU has yet to restock it after a couple weeks...

I can't find it at any of the cities I'm visiting.
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmilie
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#2 Posted: 17:14:51 10/04/2012
I'm starting to wonder the same thing since my local TRU stopped receiving new stock (waves 4 & 5) after 3/30. You missed out on the chance to order it online at TRU's website yesterday, as they had it in stock under a separate listing/sku. I got my shipping confirmation last night, so it looks like they did have a big chunk of stock available but never pushed it out to their stores.

Anyone else starting to wonder if TRU is hoarding their stock for some sort of big sale/event in the next few weeks? I'd seen several reports of folks being told by their TRU contacts that the wave 5 characters had been shipped to TRU and had been sitting in the stock room for a couple of weeks with the local stores waiting for HQ's approval to release them to shelves. The fact that there was enough of a glut of DP to put it online and have it last ~6 or more hours lends weight to that in my mind.
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:15 10/04/2012 by darkchylde28
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 17:21:13 10/04/2012
Good luck if you ordered it online. I ordered one on the Saturday before the event, only to find that the package was damaged upon receiving it at a UPS Center in Ohio...and they discarded it. No nothing, no I'll have them ship you out one when the come in, just "Oh hey, sorry. Here's the money back."

Maybe they are holding it out for something, which could also be where Wham-Shell is. They could be waiting to get him in, then release the last 3 at once.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
wtrswoopes Blue Sparx Gems: 920
#4 Posted: 17:38:35 10/04/2012
Isn't it only an exclusive at Toys R Us for a month? So by the end of April, we should be seeing it at other retail stores finally. But yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if they were hording their stock for one more promotion before the exclusivity clause expires.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#5 Posted: 17:44:15 10/04/2012
My local TRU's got some in last week. I was able to get one for a friend who lives down the street.

He still owes me 7 bucks before he can have it, though. smilie
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me