Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Camo and Warnado Hunt: Denver, Dallas, Kansas City
Page 1 of 1
Camo and Warnado Hunt: Denver, Dallas, Kansas City [CLOSED]
Starman Red Sparx Gems: 81
#1 Posted: 01:34:21 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I've searched and searched but no success. Reviewing the posts it seems that Wal-Mart is the place to shop, but no luck. In addition, I called all the BestBuy's, TRU's and Gamestops then received the same results. What's puzzling is all (expect the ones that say they saw the character two months ago) claim they never seen Camo & Warnado yet.

I was able to find Lightning Rod and Zook without a problem, at multiple stores. Camo and Warnado seem to be MIA for the mid-states.

Anyone have better luck than me?
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#2 Posted: 01:45:43 10/04/2012
im in kansas city missouri. and ive found all the ones youve listed at toys r us and then gamestop, and recently at target. and my friend in southeast kansas got me a warnado from some small tiny town walmart.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#3 Posted: 01:47:49 10/04/2012
Thats where you need to hit honestly. Those walmarts that are in the middle of nowhere.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#4 Posted: 02:13:36 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Trying, I'll check out a few places in Denver this week. Kansas City next week.
---
#5 Posted: 02:26:55 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Denver Hunt:

04/09/2012
Wal-Marts:
Aurora Walmart Supercenter Store #1492 - Lots of Wave 1 - 3, All adventure packs cept Dragon's Peak, a couple Wave 4, no wave 5
Aurora Walmart Supercenter Store #5334 - Lots of Wave 1 - 3, no wave 4 & 5
Denver Walmart Supercenter Store #3566 - No wave 5
Aurora Walmart Supercenter Store #1689 - No wave 5
Denver Walmart Supercenter Store #3533 - No wave 5
Centennial Walmart Supercenter Store #3313 - No wave 5
Commerce City Walmart Supercenter Store #2752 - The best Wal-Mart, had at least 2 - 5 of EVERY Skylander minus TRU exclusives and No wave 5. (Check the USB cables section it has the motherload of skylanders!!)
Aurora Walmart Supercenter Store #5137 - No wave 5
Englewood Walmart Supercenter Store #2751 - No wave 5
Parker Walmart Supercenter Store #2892 - No wave 5
Brighton Walmart Supercenter Store #4567 - No wave 5
Thornton Walmart Supercenter Store #1231 - No wave 5
Brighton Walmart Supercenter Store #1659 - No wave 5
Westminster Walmart Supercenter Store #3824 - No wave 5
Lakewood Walmart Supercenter Store #4284 - No wave 5
Lakewood Walmart Supercenter Store #2125 - No wave 5
Littleton Walmart Supercenter Store #1308 - No wave 5
Westminster Walmart Supercenter Store #2223 - No wave 5
Westminster Walmart Supercenter Store #3867 - No wave 5

GameStops:
Town Center @ Aurora - No wave 5 (never received)
Aurora Town Center - No wave 5 (Have never received)
Gardens On Havana - No wave 5 (never received)
Salida Shops - No wave 5 (received 2 months ago, BS!!!)
Quincy Place Shops - No wave 5 (never received)
Valley Plaza - No wave 5 (never received)
Quebec Square - No wave 5 (never received)
Pioneer Hills - No wave 5
Denver - No wave 5
University Hills - No wave 5
Centennial Corners - No wave 5
Southlands - No wave 5
Park Avenue Square - No wave 5
Shops @ The Meadows - No wave 5
River Point Sheridan - No wave 5
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 03:45:13 10/04/2012 by Starman
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#6 Posted: 06:45:17 10/04/2012
is this a like a road trip just for skylanders? or is there another reason for the trip but you are doing this as a sidequest?
and check targets too. theyve had some wave 5 here in kc
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#7 Posted: 08:27:29 10/04/2012
Quote: exosquad
is this a like a road trip just for skylanders? or is there another reason for the trip but you are doing this as a sidequest?
and check targets too. theyve had some wave 5 here in kc

I did the same thing today and no luck. I had a shorter list of stores though. The walmart people are not that very helpful in person in our area. I remember I had better luck with a walmart electronics rep on the phone. He actually took time to look up the UPC code to see if it would help me.

I'm backing of with the physical store search and I even programmed my own online tracker to keep an eye out on camo and warnado @ gamestop and @walmart. I did it out of desperation because I'm wasting too much time.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#8 Posted: 16:41:46 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I also checked a few targets, and two BestBuys with no luck... I'm thinking I might just wait a while, as hunting for these guys is too time consuming...
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#9 Posted: 17:54:39 10/04/2012
Nothing at all in the Denton/Lewisville area, nor has there been as far as we can surmise. The DFW area, aside from select sightings in Fort Worth, seems to be a pocket of unavailability at present. We haven't driven anywhere outside of the locations listed, though, so who knows.
terbear Red Sparx Gems: 73
#10 Posted: 03:47:06 17/04/2012
I haven't found anything in the MidCities area DFW. In fact every worker at GameStop, Walmart and Toys R Us keep telling us they are not out yet.
Serrena Red Sparx Gems: 13
#11 Posted: 16:49:42 17/04/2012
I bought Camo and Warnado from the McKinney Walmart on Lake Forest about 10 days ago. Toys R Us in Allen keeps saying they aren't out yet when my friend keeps checking.
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#12 Posted: 19:53:04 17/04/2012
SIGH. Seems that every GameStop in the country has them except for right around the DFW area. Ironic, since their distribution center is in Grapevine. I don't have a car, so I'm limited to online (and I'm NOT paying $70 for one figure) or getting them at the GameStop just down the street from my office.

I hate waiting. . . but Skylanders is trying to teach me patience.
#13 Posted: 23:28:05 17/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I found Dragon's Peak at Wal-Mart in Commerce City, CO (Denver).

Still no luck with Camo/Warnado. I called TRU in Frisco and they claim to have never seen either. BB off El Eldorado in Frisco claims to have seen Camo, and while I was there I was lucky to pick up the Lava Vault Arena!!
---
terbear Red Sparx Gems: 73
#14 Posted: 00:32:12 21/04/2012
Found both today in Arlington and Bedford today at Walmart. They had one set left in Bedford about 6 PM. Maybe they are finally catching up with the demand.
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#15 Posted: 01:16:10 21/04/2012
Well i found wham-shell today at gamestop in my area in FW but no one has seen camo or warnado. The Toysrus in my area is great though i keep hoping to eventually find them there since they always have full stock compared to every other store. They have a full stock of legendaries atm and that is where i found Dragon's Peak a day after it was released.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#16 Posted: 01:44:09 21/04/2012
Continued lack of anything remotely resembling any of these figures in the Denton/Lewisville area. Surprise surprise... I'm beginning to think we missed out entirely for some reason, as not only are the figures not here now, they never have been.
UncleBuck Green Sparx Gems: 428
#17 Posted: 20:01:33 21/04/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Continued lack of anything remotely resembling any of these figures in the Denton/Lewisville area. Surprise surprise... I'm beginning to think we missed out entirely for some reason, as not only are the figures not here now, they never have been.

Picked up Camo and Warnado at the Wal-Mart in Allen, TX, yesterday. They only had one of each, but at least you know they're hitting the shelves here in DFW. They also had Cynders and Ignitors in singles. The Best Buy in Plano (Hwy 75) had singles of Zook, LR, Ignitor, and several of the older waves. No sign of WhamShell, though.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie~smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#18 Posted: 23:03:23 21/04/2012
Wham Shell hit my Dallas GameStop yesterday--I shared the story in the Best. Experience. Ever. Thread. Now all I need is Camo and Warnado.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me