Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A Little Big Adventure [CLOSED]
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#1 Posted: 10:13:22 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey guys I'm gonna start writing an Okami fanfic
Also I will get pictures of the characters up (maybe even some funny ones)

First chapter- Ouch
I was playing Okami on the Wii. It was part of my Saturday schedule I guess.
Wake up, get dressed ect.
Say goodbye to my (evil) little drama queen sister and my Mum (or Dad) before they leave for her drama practice. Which is just perfect, I get 7 hours away from her.

Just my normal Saturday.
If you could call it normal.

My dad had left to go surf with his mate Aaron, so I was alone at the moment. Even better.
A message came up on the screen after defeating True Orochi. Knowing it was just asking if I wanted to save I choose 'Of Course'
Little did I know what it really said.
A gust of wind came through the back down behide me, bringing with it a silverish-purple mist.
The screen jumped a bit but went back to normal. I started to feel a bit woozy. I paused the game and layed down on the lounge. By now the mist was settling, I thought about what the mist looked like but before I could come up with an answer I was asleep.

"-ell-? -an y- hea- me?"
I could barely hear someone speaking nearby and I felt something on my nose. It was gone for a few seconds before I felt pain in my hand.
"Ack!" I opened my eyes. Above me was a starry sky, but it seemed unfamiliar.

"Ya know, it's not nice ta ignore somebody,"
I looked around for the source of the voice. When I couldn't find anything I layed back down and closed my eyes.

"Oi! I'm talking ta you, furball!"
Furball? What the hell. I felt pain in my hand again. I looked down at it… I think. My hand wasn't a hand anymore, it was a dark grey wolf paw.
"Wow strange dream," I said aloud.
"If it was a dream would ya feel this!"

It was that voice again. I barely got time to think when a surge of pain went up my other leg. I jumped up out of instinct and growled.
Infront of me was a little purple glowing thing. I leaned forward to sniff it.

"Don't even think about it, furball!" it jabbed me in the nose with something sharp.
"Who are you?" I growled.
"I'm the brave explorer Misuto of course, and who are you?"
"I'm… uh… er," I stuttered. It's pretty weird when you forget your own name. I would know, it's happening right now.
"Well this is helpful isn't it," exclaimed Misuto.
I smiled sheepishly.
"Right then, I'm gonna call you Cinny for now… hey whataya doin' "
I had picked her up by the cape and thrown her up onto the top of my head.
"Haha very funny Cinny,"
I smiled and trotted off to a nearby town.
---
Why am I back
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:13:08 09/04/2012 by Cynder134
#2 Posted: 23:34:18 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Uh Hello
---
Why am I back
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#3 Posted: 01:51:44 14/04/2012
S'up. I'm liking it so far. I'm not one to get into the whole "wolf's" as the main race. I like my quadrapeds, easier to distinguish what they're doing. I dunno, just me. I was wondering if you could read my story too... by any chance. It's just a few posts down from here in the non-spyro section. It's the gyaogen sagas one. I dunno.
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
#4 Posted: 07:42:57 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay cool.

Actually it's based off a video game called Okami. Humans are still the main race
---
Why am I back
#5 Posted: 19:45:06 15/04/2012
Cool. I don't really like it when the primary type of character is a quadraped. I guess I should practice what I teach, the majority of characters in Gyaogen Sagas happen to be dragons. =-= I guess it's okay because they spend most of their time in human form. .-.
---
#6 Posted: 22:10:00 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, there's a actual race in the game that can change into a wolf which is pretty cool. But you can't see their faces DX

Gonna post more soon.
---
Why am I back
#7 Posted: 21:20:05 17/04/2012
Kay!!
---
#8 Posted: 22:52:39 17/04/2012 | Topic Creator
"So, where are we?"
"Urg... Shinshu Field, don't ya know anything,"
"I know how to talk and breathe don't I!"
When I didn't get an answer I continued walking. I saw a white wolf with what looked like red markings up ahead.
"Who's that?"
"Who's what?"
I turned my head towards the white wolf so Misuto could see.
"I dunno, just keep walking to the villaaaaaaagggggeeeee!!!!"

I felt her grip onto my fur as I took off towards the wolf, who now seemed further away.
"W-what ar-are ya do-o-o-ing,"
"Seeing who it is. HELLO!" I yelled to the wolf.
It turned its head towards me and walked down the hill towards me.
"Cinny, I don't think this is a good idea,"
I had slowed down to a walk and stopped in front of it.
"Hey Ammy why'd ja stop?" a small green light appeared on the wolfs head.
"Ooo, who's that hot chick you got there furball?" he said before 'Ammy' took him hostage in her mouth. She spat him out.
"Issun you know you taste disgusting right?" she said.
Issun mumbled then dragged himself onto my back.
"The wandering artist Issun is here to sa-"
I could hear Misuto mumbling something then I saw her punch Issun in the face. He rolled off.
I could see the she-wolf trying to hold in her laughter.
"Hahaha, Issun you got beaten up by a girl. Hahahehe,"
His glow gained a tint of red and steam was coming out of his ears.
"No I didn't! She had an unfair advantage!"
"Pff… I could beat you any day- Issun was it,"
"Yeah and you better remember it to!"
By now Issun was fuming and Misuto was pretending to care about her nails.
"This is gonna take awhile," I mumbled.
'Ammy' walked over to me.
"Sorry about Issun, he can be a bit… you know…"
"Don't worry about it, What's your name?"
"Amaterasu, but you can call me Ammy if you want. What about you?"
"Well, I don't actually know my name but Misuto," I paused to motion to her, "is calling me Cinny for now,"
We both looked over at the two lights on the ground fighting.

--------------

This chapter is undergoing reconstruction.
Yay for changing my mind
---
Why am I back
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:45 18/04/2012 by Cynder134
#9 Posted: 23:35:44 19/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Construction complete.
If you want to know who everyone is go look up an Okami walkthrough or something.

"Well, what are you doing here?" I asked causally.
"Well, we just helped the 'Great Warrior' cut a boulder in two and," she paused to look up at the sun setting in the sky.
"Tomorrow we're gonna restore Shinshu Field," She walked over to a patch of grass and layed down. I followed suit, laying down and after watching the sun set, falling asleep.

-------

I woke up in a completely white room with little furniture. I could hear someone mumbling on the other side of the room. I sat up slightly, I was in a bed.
"Lay down," the man on the other side of the room said. He had a sweet voice, unlike any I'd heard before.
I layed back down and he came over with a cup in his hand.
"Please drink this, ma lune ami," he handed the cup to me.
"I would never take stuff from strangers but this is a dream, so bottoms up," I tipped the cup up and drank the liquid inside.
"Three," he started counting down for some reason.
"Hey do you know why I'm here?"
"Two,"
"Why are you counting down?"
"One,"
"Can you at least…"**
It all came back to me, all at once. I was transported to Nippon, I met Misuto, then I met Amaterasu and Issun, Misito and Issun got into a fight, we went to sleep.
I'm talking to Waka.
I immediately sat up.
"You, what did you do Waka," I said sternly.
"Nothing to harm you Ma lune ami,"
"What does that even mean, and why am I here?" ****
"That is for me to know and you to find out,"
"Real helpful Waka, got any prophecies for me before I leave,"
"Une jolie petite fleur," he mumbled.**
"Yeah, you're talking French there prophet,"
"Sorry ma lune ami, I have none,"
"That's okay, I'll see you in Agata Forest,"
"See you then Ma lune ami, au revoir,"
**With that, the dream started to get brighter until I opened my eyes.
Everyone else was asleep, except Misuto.
"Misuto you poncle, are you awake?"
"…Yeah…"
"What's wrong?"
"…I have to leave, I can't tell ya why,"
"Oh, were you gonna leave now,"
"Yeah…"
I gave the poncle a lick.
"Don't worry, I'll tell them,"
"I hope I get ta see ya again," she bounced off slowly. I nodded, then she kept going until she was out of sight.

---------

In this chapter we meet my favourite/least favourite character in the game. I will never be able to decide.
---
Why am I back
#10 Posted: 10:03:15 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
The next chapter is long enough to be split into parts
Chap 3 part 1
"Up you get lazy," I nudged Issun off Amaterasu.
"5 more minutes…" he yawned.
I sighed and decided to wake up Amaterasu first.
"Ammy, wake up," I said nudging her side.
She opened her eyes. Morning person. I looked at Issun. Not a morning person.
"Morning!" she said cheerfully.
"Morning!" I thought about how to wake up Issun but Amaterasu just scooped him up onto her head.
"To the Guardian Saplings!" she yelled and bolted to the one in the middle of Shinshu field. I raced after her thinking about the dream I had last night, I decided to keep my real name secret for now.

(Time skip:…)

I met up with Amaterasu at the Sapling, Issun had finally woken up and was saying something about it.

"…area. Maybe the natural beauty here would return if we revived it…but how the heck could we do that, anyway?" he said.
"Maybe we should check up on the other sapling," I said.
"Hey I just noticed, where's Misuto?" asked Amaterasu.
"Oh, she had to leave. She said she couldn't tell me why,"
"Glad she's gone," Issun mumbled.
I just ignored him. Ammy and I had a race to Hana Valley, with me wining by just a bit.
I walked up to Nameless man and barked to get his attention.
"What just happened?" he said. Wow does everyone do this in Nippon.
"I was out here chopping wood and communing with nature as usual, when I heard a loud rumbling like an earthquake from the lake," Orochi most likely. "Then a huge gust of wind blew up outta nowhere. I don't know what happened next, but when I came to, it was like this. My art workshop was just across the stream there, but it up and vanished when this cursed zone appeared. The earth must be angry. All I want is to live with nature in peace, man. But now I can't. I noticed a figure running from the lake towards Kamiki." Susano.
"Whoever it was, man, I hope mother earth kept them safe."
I barked again.
"What's up, nature buddy? Curious about the cave? It's the entrance to a place called Hana Valley… the site of an amazing waterfall. But monsters have moved in now. There's a trippy crystal ball that makes plants grow enshrined in there. You'd think gardeners would be flocking here for it! Actually not long ago that Susano guy went marching in there. It's weird. Normally he runs away from the sight of monsters. And he hardly seems the type to try his hand at gardening. Anyway, it's bad karma, man. You could be attacked if you went in."

"Well that helped," we started walking away.
But then I got an idea.
"Hey Issun, come 'ere for a sec,"
"This better be good fur brain,"
I whispered it to him.
"Ugh, fine," he bounced up to Nameless man and they talked for a bit before he came back over.
"Bob, his name is Bob,"
"Thank you~" I trotted of to where Amaterasu was waiting.
"What were you doing," she asked in a playful tone.
"Ashy here wanted to know Nameless mans name,"
"His name is Bob!" I said joyfully.
Amaterasu smiled and stood at the entrance to the cave.**
"Come on you two!"
I bounded in after her. Running over the Origin Mirror.
"Wow, this place looks awful!" Issun said.
Yeah we have eyes Issun. I ran over to a treasure chest and rammed into it, collecting a Travelers Charm.
Ahead some imps were dancing around a fire. Most likely drunk on sake.
When we got closer they jumped up and a barrier went up around us.
I so wanted a weapon right now.
I stood there frozen to the spot as the imps closed in.
Amaterasu jumped in front of me. I whipped my tail across an imp hoping for a power slash. Which is just what happened.**
Needless to say I spammed power slash for the rest of the battle.
When we had defeated the imps the river returned to normal, for about a second. Then it went back to the slimy brown mess it was before.
"Huh. We got rid of the monsters, so why did the gods power disappear? Guess the curse of the gods of these lands must be really strong. They can't intervene till we do something about this stagnant air," Issun said.

"Let's keep going, I'm sure we'll find the problem sooner or later," I said.

We continued walking until...

"Hey, check out that tree! It's moving!" Issun said.
"No freaking duh! Einstein!"
**"Better be careful, Ammy, Ashy…"

The tree swung around and threw fruit at us. I power slashed it back.

"Ashy! Did you just do what I think you did,"
"Why yes I did! I power slashed the fruit back at the tree, shall we continue Amaterasu?"
"We shall!" Amaterasu joined.
We bounded off, hitting back any fruit the creepy trees threw at us. Once we had pasted them we came to a giant painting on a wall, we couldn't see what it was because there was red goop all over it.

"Oh no, Amaterasu, we have been forced to kick imp butt, care to join,"
"Why of course Cinny,"

We fought the imps, Amaterasu attacking with her reflector, and me spamming power slash.

"They seem to have found a new friend, Cinny!"
"Oh lovely, the more the merrier,"
The yellow imp dove underground and I ran in circles to confuse it. When it came up, I power slashed it and Amaterasu finished it off.**

"Wonderful job must I say Amaterasu,"
"Yes indeed Cinny,"

The red goop on the painting disipitated and we walked towards Susano. Who was pushing a rock.
Seriously.
He turned around.
"Hmm what's all that racket! Oh it's you Fido and you found a new friend. What are you three doing here?"
"Following you," I said. He couldn't understand me anyway.
"Well go home! I already told you, I'm not looking for apprentices. Besides, Hana Valley is no place for mutts like you,"
I looked at Amaterasu and she gave me a wolf-shrug.
"Beyond this point lies my secret training ground. It's the perfect place to hide-" he continued.
I face/grounded.
"Err… I mean train. Now shoo! Off with you!" he swung he's sword down and turned back to the rock.
"Well he's nice," I walked back over to the painting.
"Hey, you two, check out this wall painting." called Issun. It looked pretty cool without the goop. "It's said that a crystal sphere that makes trees grow is enshrined somewhere around here. Based on this painting here, I'd say the rumor must be true. Still, something's not right. Don't you think there's something missing from this painting? Wait…I know! The sun! That's what's missing! Doesn't it just make you wanna draw it in yourself?"
"Yep," I swished my tail in a circle and drew the sun on.
"Wait, who did that because it wasn't you Ammy?"
"The bug never learns," I shook my head and looked over as the boulder disappeared.

"What in heavens name! How did that happen?! Well now I can go hide-" he coughed then said, " Err… I mean now I can go train," he ran off.
"Suurree," I said and walked through the tunnel with Amaterasu and Issun.
---
Why am I back
#11 Posted: 10:04:39 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Holy sheet that's a lot
Chap 3 part 2
We enter to the room the Guardian Sapling stood… or where it used to stand. In it's place was a tiny green plant.
"What a strange place." Issun commented. "Is this really the secret training ground Susano mentioned? Speaking of which, where'd pops go, anyway?"
"Sacred Tree Cherry Cascade," I read.
"Hey guys come over here and check out this cave," called Amaterasu.
I ran over to Amaterasu, Issun bouncing on my head.
She waited until we got to her and walked into the cave I ran over the Origin Mirror and we both entered the next room.
Guess who we found.
Susano.
What was he doing.
Something stupid.
"Raaawwwwrrrr,"
"What now," Issun said
"You… you foul beast,"
"That's a freaking bear Susano, and it's asleep," I said.
"You have some nerve sneaking into my private training ground. Now you shall get a taste of my new secret technique!"
"Umm where gonna have to help aren't we,"
"Yeah,"
"Enough talk! My blade thirsts for battle! Here goes nothing! Susano-Style SUSANO!"

We both took turns at powerslashing the torches.

"Now for Susano-Style Exploding Implosion!"

Amaterasu powerslashed the bear, it opened its eyes for 3 seconds before falling off the ball it was balancing on.
"Hmm?," he started laughing, "That'll teach you foolish beast! You're no match for my new secret technique!" Amaterasu walked up beside him and he slowly looked to her looking slightly surprised he turned back to the bear and coughed.
"Um… uh… rest in peace foul beast. The Great Warrior Susano condems the offense, not the offender,"

"He was sleeping," I face/grounded again.

"Anyway, there are other monsters I must deal with!"
What did he do you ask. I'll tell you what he did.
He ran off laughing.

My noes twitched, which was funny cause it did that when I was human too. Oh the irony.

Amaterasu pushed the crystal ball beside me and I helped keep it on the right track. The ball eventually, after many fails, rolled into the puddle of water. A small fountain pushed the ball into the air and kept it there. Impressive. Apparently Issun thought so to.
**"Wow, someone had a lot of time on their hands to thin this up." Issun complimented.
"Ammy, it's your turn," I moved out of the way so she could raise the sun.

Once it had, the light went through the ball to the tiny green plant on the ground. The plant grew to look like the Guardian Sapling outside.

"Hey, isn't this a guardian sapling?" Issun looked at the giant tree.(I think.) "It's all withered like the others…" The sky went dark, and starlight shined down onto us. "What the? Who turned out the lights? Oh…it's another constellation!"

I filled in the missing stars. A monkey came out of the constellation and spun while it floated down to us. The scenery changed to the golden landscape that I'd never seen before. When the brush god landed, Amaterasu was looking around in an uninterested manner. I, on the other hand, was looking at her with an amused smirk on my face.

"Ah…Amaterasu. Origin of all that is good and mother to us all…and the great Azumi (I'm great? :3)…my gratitude for releasing my body from its slumber. Please accept my humble thanks in return for your great kindness. I am Sakigami, one of the triumvirate of flora gods known as the Hanagami. My brethren and I have been entrusted with the brush techniques known collectively as greensprout. I now grant my humble power to you. Use it wisely." We received the brush technique and returned to Hana Valley.

"Hey, that was Sakigami, one of the gods of flora!" Issun restated.**
"Wow really!" I replied in a fake interested voice. He ignored me and continued.
"Apparently, the bloom brush technique can make flowers blossom simply by drawing a circle on a withered tree."
"Hence the name," I could tell he was on the edge of snapping, but he continued to ignore me anyway.
"Maybe it'll make the withered Saplings bloom,"
I drew a circle around the tree with my tail and stood back as it came to life.
"Like that?" I said amused.
"Yep…"
We only saw about 3 seconds of the Divine Intervention, but I'm sure it did its job.
---
Why am I back
#12 Posted: 10:05:51 20/04/2012 | Topic Creator
O.o
Chap 3 part 3
"Wow!" Issun exclaimed. "Look at how everything grew back so quick! Sakuya wasn't kidding about the power of the guardian saplings! So this is what Hana Valley's supposed to look like…"

"Yup,"

"Seems Sakuya's Guardian Sapling has lifted the evil curse. I'm not sure how weak the gods have become recently…but it must've taken some seriously strong power to suppress this magnificent guardian sapling. Even if you are Shiranui reborn…we might be up against more than we bargained for!"

"So comforting to hear Issun," I mumbled.

"Hey, what about that withered Guardian Sapling outside? I bet you two could revive it like you did this one! And by bringing that guardian sapling back to life, we might be able to lift the curse there, too! What are we waiting for? Leap before you think, right?"

"Don't you mean Think before you leap,"

"Nope!" I could imagine him having a carefree smile on his face right now.

"Whatever, let's go get all the treasure and bloom trees!"

"Yeah!"

I ran towards the room with the painting in it, almost face/planting into the fight barrier.
Amaterasu was right behind me.
"Up for another fight?"

(Time Skip: Why am I even here?**
A few minutes later)

"That took ages! Why couldn't you kill the yellow one on the first try like last time," Issun complained.

"Because it kept spotting us," I responded.

He bounced back over to Amaterasu's head and we kept walking, blooming trees as we passed them.

"Those possessed tree's are still well possessed," I mumbled.

"That creepy old tree just won't give up! I got an idea, Ammy why don't you hit the fruit back at it,"

Great I'm being ignored.
"Done that already Issun~" I sung.

"I'm not done yet~" he sung back.
We would make a good duet. Lol what?
"Then use bloom to rid it of evil,"

We did that a few times before Issun stopped us. Again. I was getting sick of it.
He bounced up and down in front of a dead patch of grass.
"Hana Valley looks so much better now but… what about,"
I sighed and filled in the grass, it bloomed revealing a scroll.
"Show-off," he mumbled.
"Make Issun angry. Check."
**He ignored me again and picked up the scroll.
Knowing how long it was going to take for Issun to stop talking, I walked away to bloom some trees.

"Hey where're you going, you don't even know what the scroll's about," Issun jumped on my nose.
"It's about dashing and jumping," I told him.
He walked back over to Amaterasu and explained what the scroll was and what it said. I sat there and waited while throwing some food for some bunnies. (Yay bunnies (=^ェ^=) )
When they finished I got up and walked over to them.
"Hey Ammy, shall we go bloom the trees,"
"Not this again," I heard Issun mumble.
"We shall!"
(Time skip: A few bloomed clovers and trees, treasures chests and ignorance later)

"Shall we go get the last treasure,"
"We shall Azumi,"
**We trotted off to the last treasure chest and I opened it. A green thing that looked like a third to a set popped out.
"What the heck is this?" Ammy asked.
**"Tha, would be a sun fragment. It'll increase your solar units but one if you collect all three of 'em." He received two blank stares. "Get three of these, become stronger."

"Alright!" I swear I heard Issun face/palm.
---
Why am I back
#13 Posted: 22:54:25 20/04/2012
Alright, I'm gonna take some time today and Sunday to read it (I'll be at anime convention tomorrow).
---
#14 Posted: 02:42:39 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'm gonna take a little break and write down some stuff.
(Ma lune ami means My moon friend in French)
---
Why am I back
#15 Posted: 11:36:16 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
A taste of the next chapter

"I've got a really great memory believe it or not!"
"I chose not!"
"Hey, that's…that's Sakuya's tree, isn't it?"
"Treasure Chests!"
"To Tama's house!"
"Sleeping like a log, come back at night,"
"No no no!"
"Yeah, that will totally work Mr Pyrotechnist for a day,"
"Uh, do you mind if I wait for you here?"
"Why you scared Ashy?"
"N-no,"
"Cross, cross, cross, hook, round, round, snap, snap, front, side, donkey, round."**
"Very good ma lune ami,"
"B-but I-I'm just… I-I… how?"
"You will find out soon enough,"
"What are you doing? Trying to draw the moon or somethin',"
---
Why am I back
#16 Posted: 22:23:18 26/04/2012
I've got to catch up on this.
---
#17 Posted: 06:10:48 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I still have a lot to go on the next chapter so I guess there's plenty of time.
---
Why am I back
Topsey Kretts Red Sparx Gems: 15
#18 Posted: 06:16:18 02/05/2012
*hugs C134* I didn't know you where writing this sissy.
It's awesome. How far through are you on you're next chap.
#19 Posted: 06:24:17 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Almost done. Sissy! *sarcasm/ head lock*
---
Why am I back
Topsey Kretts Red Sparx Gems: 15
#20 Posted: 09:28:59 02/05/2012
XP Damn you
#21 Posted: 13:56:44 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
After I post the next chapter I'm gonna take a break.

PEOPLE! PLEASE READ!
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me