darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > do you think giants will have new adventure packs?
Page 1 of 1
do you think giants will have new adventure packs? [CLOSED]
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#1 Posted: 03:08:37 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
do you think that activision will create new adventure packs for giants with giants challenges. If you think they might do you think they will come with new characters or remodled characters.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#2 Posted: 13:09:33 08/04/2012
yes i am sure of thiz
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 16:32:44 08/04/2012
With only 8 new characters, it seems unlikely that they'll have that. Of course, this is Activision, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had all of them in a Adventure pack and all of them in singles because F you that's why.

Since we've yet to get 100% confirmation that the old ones don't work, It makes perfect sense for them to continue making the old 4 and have them unlock new things in Giants. That way they don't have to make new sculpts for those characters (Since, with 28 remodels, 4 of the old characters WONT get a remodel) and it allows them to virtually only change maybe the logo on the boxes. So they basically don't have to change anything.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#4 Posted: 19:01:55 08/04/2012
well after all magic, tech, air and life need their own adventure pack...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#5 Posted: 19:40:42 08/04/2012
Goodbye and good ridence adventure packs!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#6 Posted: 21:32:45 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487

Since we've yet to get 100% confirmation that the old ones don't work, It makes perfect sense for them to continue making the old 4 and have them unlock new things in Giants. That way they don't have to make new sculpts for those characters (Since, with 28 remodels, 4 of the old characters WONT get a remodel) and it allows them to virtually only change maybe the logo on the boxes. So they basically don't have to change anything.

yes but that means smilie smilie smilie smilie may not get remodles unless sold in single packs or triple packs.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:33:18 08/04/2012 by palmo
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#7 Posted: 22:34:55 08/04/2012
Quote: palmo

yes but that means smilie smilie smilie smilie may not get remodles unless sold in single packs or triple packs.

Precisely. It allows them to not have to remake the figures, and just to continue churning them out. Virtually no extra money would be need to spend whatsover, since they can just keep cranking out the products they're already making.

It's also nice because that way they won't kind of stab their customers in the back and keep those figures exclusive to the adventure packs. $25 is a lot to shell out on a single level that can only be used in one game. It also means that they're forcing people to buy them (By my totals, 4 packs at $25 means a cool $100 for Activision from one person)

It just seemed really interesting to me that we're getting a total of 28 remade characters, leaving out 4. I'd have my doubts about them leaving out the 4 characters who got the Legendary Treatment, as was brought up before, since Spyro is guaranteed to have a remodel.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:15 08/04/2012 by spyroflame0487
#8 Posted: 06:40:21 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
maybe, maybe not.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me