Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Frito Lay "limited edition" skylanders Promotion
First | Previous | Page 3 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19
Frito Lay "limited edition" skylanders Promotion [CLOSED]
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#101 Posted: 01:09:39 08/04/2012
Quote: dragon_fang21
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...=item4164952c9e

.......really? The scalpers are already moving in for the kill

Haha "In Box"

It'll come in a shipping box, but the figure will probably be in a little baggie and MAYBE have a Webcode card.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#102 Posted: 01:28:18 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

This is the game card to win a random skylander. Found in this type of bag...

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#103 Posted: 01:32:15 08/04/2012
^ Here are your images, Postalgoddess:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

To post an image you must copy the image url ( right click the image and select "copy image url". This is different from the website's url) and then paste it between the [img*][/img*] (remove the "*").
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:48 08/04/2012 by OpalOsprey
#104 Posted: 01:35:09 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
^OMG, u r the best, can u do that again?? I am useless!! Haha
---
#105 Posted: 01:37:17 08/04/2012
^ Sure, I'll be glad to =).
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

#106 Posted: 01:37:56 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
These are the ones from Walmart...no entry for a skylander figure....
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
#107 Posted: 01:38:58 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I am doing it on my phone, there is no right clicking!!! smilie....one more set coming up
---
#108 Posted: 01:45:35 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
These are the ones for the coveted "flocked" stump smash!!

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
#109 Posted: 01:47:24 08/04/2012
Here are those two:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Last four:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:40 08/04/2012 by OpalOsprey
#110 Posted: 01:51:13 08/04/2012
Stumpy looks totally adorable. I'll definitely be after those bags now.. but first I have to finish all these ones I already got from buying the other 2 bags...
---
#111 Posted: 01:55:48 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok, the top 2 are from Walmart....code redemption is only for online play, don't buy those. The last 4, are the ones you want....gotta look for that little stump smash peeking out at ya!! They all look alike!!! Then all of the sudden you realize they are totally different offers in practically the same bag!!! Hope these help!!
---
#112 Posted: 01:56:55 08/04/2012
I don't think that I'll find the Stump Smash bags or any promotion ones here, I only have a Haggen (which didn't even have promotion bags), Safeway (haven't checked yet but I doubt it), Fred Myer (haven't checked), Alberson's (none), and Target (which didn't even carry the 20 packs). I'm sure that I'm going to miss out on this, oh well...
---

#113 Posted: 01:57:36 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
And the three with the yellow are the ones that give a random skylander prize...I forgot to screen shot my win. I will do it tomorrow if I win again with my last code. smilie
---
#114 Posted: 01:58:36 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: OpalOsprey
I don't think that I'll find the Stump Smash bags or any promotion ones here, I only have a Haggen (which didn't even have promotion bags), Safeway (haven't checked yet but I doubt it), Fred Myer (haven't checked), Alberson's (none), and Target (which didn't even carry the 20 packs). I'm sure that I'm going to miss out on this, oh well...

Well, at least now u know what to look for!!! smilie
---
#115 Posted: 01:59:47 08/04/2012
^ Yeah =)! Thanks for the pictures.
---

#116 Posted: 02:12:58 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Don't forget!!! The promotion for Stump Smash and the random skylander ends May 5th. The exp date on my chips were May 22...so don't wait to buy them. I seriously doubt they will restock the stores with skylander bags since the promotion is such a short timeframe!!! Keep calling the 800 # too!! You never know!
---
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#117 Posted: 02:14:59 08/04/2012
Flocked Stump Smash looks like a vast improvement on the other variants (bar Pearl Hex). HOWEVER, I do think the "flock" color should be green or have hints of green to give it a sense of being moss growing on him.
Jimsta28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1252
#118 Posted: 02:18:25 08/04/2012
So Flocked Stump Smash is a brown plushie?
---
Need Any Of |smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|
#119 Posted: 02:22:31 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I think someone had described the "flocked" to mean like the velvet on a jewelry box. I could envision it much better after hearing that definition.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:18 08/04/2012 by Postalgoddess
#120 Posted: 02:40:29 08/04/2012
Quote: Jimsta28
So Flocked Stump Smash is a brown plushie?

It's like the stuff that they use on some model horses and boble head animals:

It's the material on the horse's body and not mane:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

I wish that they used the same color and texture of the flocking in this picture:

[User Posted Image]
---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:42:42 08/04/2012 by OpalOsprey
Jimsta28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1252
#121 Posted: 02:59:27 08/04/2012
OK OK, I wish I could get any of these exclusives. No Legendary/Metallic/Pearl/Flocked/Blue in New Zealand. We barely got any skylanders and never got Wave2.
---
Need Any Of |smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#122 Posted: 04:08:37 08/04/2012
how many people here HAVE NOT won, i bought the skylander purple bag chips, and won a figure. called the phone number, won on that, is everyone winning? on the webpage it just showed a pic of random skylanders not a stump smash. does that mean i just get the regular? all this winning is scary.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:10:03 08/04/2012 by exosquad
pakman916 Green Sparx Gems: 309
#123 Posted: 04:12:16 08/04/2012
Okay, time to clear this up once and for all. I just bought 2 more bags and it turns out, it's for the "random" Skylander. I know Postalgoddess has been posting information, but let's just get it all on one post.

As previously stated by Postalgoddess, there are 3 running promotions. But unlike Postalgoddess, I purchased the purple bags, but they had the yellow code cards in them for the random Skylander. So I think you can't go by the color of bag, but by the logo being advertised. If you'd like to see the picture, click on the link of each promotion and enter your birthdate. The next screen will show you the logo you are looking for.

1) Walmart Bags or $1 Off Bags.
Website: www.skylanders.com/FritoLayAdventure www.skylanders.com/FritoLayAdventure
Phone Number: ???
Which bags: Classic, Flavor, Adventure Mix.
Where to buy: Appears to be only found at Walmart.
Prize: mini game Runes Run
What to look for: Circle logo with $1 Off.

2) Random Skylander Bags.
Website: www.skylanders.com/FritoLayGame www.skylanders.com/FritoLayGame
Phone Number: 1-866-599-3907
Which bags: Classic and Flavor. May also be in Adventure Mix, but these bags do not appear to be common.
Where to buy: Random grocery stores. I found mine at Safeway.
Prize: Random Skylander
What to look for: Yellow Circle Logo with the word "WIN" instead of $1 Off.

3) Flocked Stump Smash Bags.
Website: www.skylanders.com/FritoLayCharacter www.skylanders.com/FritoLayCharacter
Phone Number: 1-800-646-2904
Which bags: Classic and Flavor. May also be in Adventure Mix.
Where to buy: Random grocery stores.
Prize: Flocked Stump Smash
What to look for: Blue Circle Logo with a picture of Stump Smash.

I have the game rules for 2 of the 3:

3. HOW TO PLAY:

ONLINE:

To play online, obtain a Game Code by purchasing any specially-marked Frito-Lay Classic Mix or Flavor Mix variety pack, during the Game Period, and looking inside the package for a card containing a game code (each a "Game Code"). Upon obtaining a Game Code, visit www.skylanders.com/FritoLayCharacter ("Web site") and click on the icon, banner or text link to access the Game page. Follow the on-screen instructions to register and input the Game Code (exactly as it appears on the Game Code card), your first and last name, complete street address, email address, and daytime telephone number and then properly submit an online play to determine if you have won a prize (subject to verification) (a "Play"). If your computer screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a potential winner of the prize indicated (subject to verification). Limit one (1) Play per Game Code. All online participants must have a valid email address. In the event of an identity dispute, an online Play will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for the Play.
TOLL-FREE CALL:

TOLL-FREE CALL: To play without making a purchase, call toll-free 1-800-646-2904, during the Game Period, and follow the automated instructions to play for a chance to win a prize (also a "Play"). Callers will be required to provide their phone number, including their area code, and date of birth (as two digits for month, two digits for day, and four digits for year) to verify eligibility. If you are an instant winner, you will hear a voice message indicating that you have won (subject to verification). If you are a winner, the message will also provide next steps explaining how to claim your prize.

4. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS:

Prizes (7,334): One (1) Skylanders figure character-Flocked Stump Smash. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $8.00 each. Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the time in which they are received. Total ARV of all prizes is $58,672.00.

*******************************************************************************************

3. HOW TO PLAY:

ONLINE:

To play online, obtain a Game Code by purchasing any specially-marked Frito-Lay Classic Mix or Flavor Mix variety pack, during the Game Period, and look inside the package for a card containing a game code (each a "Game Code"). Upon obtaining a Game Code, visit www.skylanders.com/FritoLayGame ("Web site") and click on the icon, banner or text link to access the Game page. Follow the on-screen instructions to register and input the Game Code (exactly as it appears on the Game Code card), your first and last name, complete street address, email address, and daytime telephone number and then properly submit an online play to determine if you have won a prize (subject to verification) (a "Play"). If your computer screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a potential winner of the prize indicated (subject to verification). Limit one (1) Play per Game Code. All online participants must have a valid email address. In the event of an identity dispute, an online Play will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for the Play.
TOLL-FREE CALL:

To play without making a purchase, call toll-free 1-866-599-3907, during the Game Period, and follow the automated instructions to play for a chance to win a prize (also a "Play"). Callers will be required to provide their phone number, including their area code, and date of birth (as two digits for month, two digits for day, and four digits for year) to verify eligibility. If you are an instant winner, you will hear a voice message indicating that you have won (subject to verification). If you are a winner, the message will also provide next steps explaining how to claim your prize.

4. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS:

Prizes (11,750): One (1) Skylanders character. Character type at Sponsor's sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $8.00 each. Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the time in which they are received. Total ARV of all prizes is $94,000.00.
#124 Posted: 04:14:32 08/04/2012
^ I don't know because I can't find the right promotion. Did you win at the "free Skylander" or "Flocked Stump Smash" promotion? What stores are you guys buying the Stump Smash promotion at? I can't find them here in the West, I'm thinking that it's only for that "Supervalu" chain to the East. Has anyone in the West found the "Flocked Stump Smash" promotion Frito Lay 20 pack?
---

exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#125 Posted: 04:23:01 08/04/2012
Hyvee grocery store. and i won and it showed a pic of a few skylanders with that "*random figure may be selected" and i won on the 866 number. i dont think i have won a flocked stump smash.. i guess ill need to find the bag that has that on it. ill try another grocery store.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#126 Posted: 04:41:03 08/04/2012
Let me just say this is madness!!! I'm embarrassed to say how many bags I've purchased because all of the details weren't spelled out early on. I really wish I didn't see this thread until after this was all sorted out. To make my bags look less nutzoid, I dumped them into 1 gallon ziplock bags rather than leave them in the individual bags. Now they look like normal full size bags and it looks like I bought 3 normal bags of chips for the family. This does not include the number of bags I donated to my office/coworkers. Then I bought 2 more tonight for the WRONG PROMOTION!!! CRAZY! I might just throw the bags away and accept the loss. I wish my parents still owned a store...they could have sold these for $0.50 a pop.

All I need now is a birthday party for the kids or some other event. I could donate the chips!!! Oh! Gives me an idea! I could donate the chips to a homeless shelter! Time to go find more of these "blue label stump smash" bags!!!

FYI, if you go searching for these bags, keep in mind they will be more expensive at the grocery then at Walmart. It's around $7 at Walmart, but $8-$9 at the grocery.

MUST GET FLOCKED STUMP SMASH!!! Cries of an addict.
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#127 Posted: 05:05:25 08/04/2012
Quote: pakman916
Let me just say this is madness!!! I'm embarrassed to say how many bags I've purchased because all of the details weren't spelled out early on. I really wish I didn't see this thread until after this was all sorted out. To make my bags look less nutzoid, I dumped them into 1 gallon ziplock bags rather than leave them in the individual bags. Now they look like normal full size bags and it looks like I bought 3 normal bags of chips for the family. This does not include the number of bags I donated to my office/coworkers. Then I bought 2 more tonight for the WRONG PROMOTION!!! CRAZY! I might just throw the bags away and accept the loss. I wish my parents still owned a store...they could have sold these for $0.50 a pop.

All I need now is a birthday party for the kids or some other event. I could donate the chips!!! Oh! Gives me an idea! I could donate the chips to a homeless shelter! Time to go find more of these "blue label stump smash" bags!!!

FYI, if you go searching for these bags, keep in mind they will be more expensive at the grocery then at Walmart. It's around $7 at Walmart, but $8-$9 at the grocery.

MUST GET FLOCKED STUMP SMASH!!! Cries of an addict.

Please don't eat all those bags of chips. I can see the news headlines now...

"In local news a man was found dead today at his house. Police are baffled as he apparently died from eating several hundreds bags Lays Brand chips over a period of a week. We reached out to Lays for a comment but they have yet to return our calls. His family mourns their loss and wonders why Activision and Skylanders did not team up with Sunkist Oranges or Washington red Apples."
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#128 Posted: 05:11:42 08/04/2012
Quote: StormbringerGT

"In local news a man was found dead today at his house. Police are baffled as he apparently died from eating several hundreds bags Lays Brand chips over a period of a week. We reached out to Lays for a comment but they have yet to return our calls. His family mourns their loss and wonders why Activision and Skylanders did not team up with Sunkist Oranges or Washington red Apples."

Sadly, as a kid, I could finish a full bag of Doritos in one sitting. I have a fairly good metabolism. I've maintained the same weight for the past 9 years.

Part of the reason they are in those gallon bags, I could put a major dent in them when they are in one container. When they are in their separate mini baggies, I eat a bag and when I'm done, I'm done. Even though I could eat 2 more bags, I stop after the first because that's what my brain tells me to do. Finish bag...move on to next activity.

But get this...prior to finding out about this promotion, I had just bought 3 bags of chips (Doritos, Lays, and baked Lays).

I'll need to get creative with them. Can you sell food on ebay?
Joker Bingo Green Sparx Gems: 407
#129 Posted: 05:12:17 08/04/2012
Ack! Don't call the 1800# just yet. When I dialed it hung up after I entered the birth date. Yesterday it said "sorry you did not win." I when I dialed back it said I had already called and try again tomorrow. Grr.
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#130 Posted: 05:14:50 08/04/2012
I just called and got the you didn't win message.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#131 Posted: 05:16:47 08/04/2012
Quote: pakman916
Quote: StormbringerGT

Sadly, as a kid, I could finish a full bag of Doritos in one sitting. I have a fairly good metabolism. I've maintained the same weight for the past 9 years.

Part of the reason they are in those gallon bags, I could put a major dent in them when they are in one container. When they are in their separate mini baggies, I eat a bag and when I'm done, I'm done. Even though I could eat 2 more bags, I stop after the first because that's what my brain tells me to do. Finish bag...move on to next activity.

But get this...prior to finding out about this promotion, I had just bought 3 bags of chips (Doritos, Lays, and baked Lays).

I'll need to get creative with them. Can you sell food on ebay?

Yeah my faster metabolism is a thing of the past. No more eat all I want anymore lol.

As far as I know you can't sell food on ebay. Maybe craigslist if you get a brave buyer? I dunno, but man do I have a taste for Doritos now!
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#132 Posted: 05:22:18 08/04/2012
fyi, I just used my new code from the "yellow" label. Surprise, surprise...I won a random Skylander. The picture is of a few Skylanders.

The random Skylander thing HAS to be broken. No way everyone is winning.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#133 Posted: 06:03:10 08/04/2012
Maybe they're just giving them away to the first 11,000-ish entrants. I don't think there's anything illegal about that, and it eliminates having to put even the slightest bit of effort in on their end. Has anyone with a purple Stump Smash bag actually LOST yet?
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#134 Posted: 06:14:04 08/04/2012
I just called and won on the second listing! I can't wait to see what Random Skylander I get in the mail Just awesome........
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
gsizzle Green Sparx Gems: 272
#135 Posted: 07:01:16 08/04/2012
Woot I called the 866 number and won as well!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#136 Posted: 07:22:06 08/04/2012
everyone's winning the 866 number, nobody has lost today. we suspect it's a system bug that they will correct

i can't get the 800 number to work, it keeps saying system difficulties

as for the random figure, anyone know which ones it will be?
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#137 Posted: 08:25:44 08/04/2012
What are the skylanders on the back of the Random Skylanders Packages?
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#138 Posted: 10:50:39 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
These are the prize win screens from "random skylander" promo:

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
#139 Posted: 10:53:18 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
^someone help publish the photos, I'd appreciate that. smilie
---
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#140 Posted: 11:08:08 08/04/2012
Quote: Postalgoddess

set yourself up with an account on photobucket.com it's much easier to use than flickr when posting images
#141 Posted: 11:18:06 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: t7gga

set yourself up with an account on photobucket.com it's much easier to use than flickr when posting images

I am doing it from my phone, not a computer. Nothing seems to work easy!! Sorry. Doing my best.
---
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#142 Posted: 11:38:17 08/04/2012

as requested ...

[User Posted Image]
SDMajorTom Green Sparx Gems: 224
#143 Posted: 13:09:32 08/04/2012
won another 2 times on the 866 number lost another 2 times on the 800 number ha
skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#144 Posted: 13:11:34 08/04/2012
Yea pretty much I'm starting to think this blue bag one dosent exsist in michigan
---
37/37
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#145 Posted: 13:32:08 08/04/2012
I hope these promotions come to the UK... we have Frito Lay chips (though here they are called Walkers crisps because Lay's bought out a British company for their UK presence back in 1991).

I'm not a fan of Stump Smash but a flocked one would be pretty cool to have... heck any free ones would be good, and we do sometimes buy these packs:

[User Posted Image]

So it wouldn't be totally excessive to get a bigger pack.

Also I own a store and both my main wholesalers stock them so I know what I'll do if we get this or a similar promotion smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#146 Posted: 13:40:17 08/04/2012
30 dollars for a code? What if they don't win?
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#147 Posted: 13:47:05 08/04/2012
Quote: AJAwesome
30 dollars for a code? What if they don't win?

If you read the description you'll see the guy has won the Stump Smash but doesn't have it in hand and there are no pictures of it aside from the little one on the bag... that would have been better for his auction picture but he just put the code as a placeholder.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#148 Posted: 13:48:06 08/04/2012
I just lost on 800 number but won on the 866. Has anyone lost on the 866 number yet?
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#149 Posted: 14:26:44 08/04/2012
Ok, question for those that got the code for the online game level from the bag of chips.....I put the code in on my kids account....where do I go access the extra on-line game?
#150 Posted: 14:43:27 08/04/2012
Quote: Fernandez2
Ok, question for those that got the code for the online game level from the bag of chips.....I put the code in on my kids account....where do I go access the extra on-line game?

It's basically just the Runes Run thing on Universe. When you go to Universe, you'll see an arrow directing you to the ingame map, then to Mainland, then to the Runes Run thing.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me