Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Frito Lay "limited edition" skylanders Promotion
First | Previous | Page 14 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Frito Lay "limited edition" skylanders Promotion [CLOSED]
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#651 Posted: 20:15:49 24/04/2012
I called 800. So I won the Flocked Stump Smash??? Can I also call the 866 and win both?

Also, do we know how many Flocked Stump Smash they make?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:34 24/04/2012 by Zook
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#652 Posted: 20:55:50 24/04/2012
Yep, if they stick to it you did. We don't really know if calling both disqualifies you or anything. And apparently no one who is doing the contest knows either..

I think the number was 7,334 Flocked Stumpy. Compared to the over 11,000 random figures they're giving away.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#653 Posted: 21:17:57 24/04/2012
Just called the 800 number and won the Flocked Stump Smash.
Postalgoddess Yellow Sparx Gems: 1144
#654 Posted: 00:54:10 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Wow, frito lay's lack of advertising and lack of product out there, really has played to our advantage. I wonder if phase two will be handled so quietly. Only time will tell!! They'd be pretty stupid to have all these prizes to give away...and be unable to get rid of them due to an apparent lack of marketing. If the promotion is open to all 50 states, the product should be distributed to all 50 states!! No complaints though, at least we are all cashing in on freebies!! smilie
---
37 of 37, AND...blue smilie, flocked smilie, WER smilie
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#655 Posted: 01:46:02 25/04/2012
Won an 8th flocked Stumpy in 8 days. Going back to randoms at this point - several cards and the 866# pending.
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
Iloveninjas Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#656 Posted: 01:51:21 25/04/2012
If Frito Lay's really wanted to market there chips with Skylanders. It does not take a genius to figure out if you put the chips near the Skylanders they will sell. Not clear across the Walmart...
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#657 Posted: 02:12:34 25/04/2012
Zero marketing that I saw. I would have noticed the promo, at the bag, as I buy them for kids lunches, but I saw it here before it hit the shelves. I think someone(s) at Fritolay will lose a job soon.
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#658 Posted: 05:54:02 25/04/2012
Quote: Postalgoddess

I don't think it's fair to read everyone off, like it's their responsibility to have paid attention to all 600+ posts. No matter what anyone says a rep told them, we all have that question in the back of our minds....as to what the rules really are. They are very vague, and nothing says these answers came from someone that knows what they are talking about. I know my job inside and out, and I tell it like it is...but I work with people that tell customers what they wanna hear. I think there are more people out there like that, than people like me.

You must be one of those "no picture = didn't happen" sort of people. If you don't want to believe FACTS, then that's fine. I've tried to explain that I know the laws regarding what can and cannot be said in the fine print of contest rules and the other guy (Jack Sinatra) says he called and talked to someone directly. Not everyone is a complete moron that answers the phones. That representative could lose their job if they give out the wrong information. Do you really think they went and wrote all these rules without consulting their legal department? Don't you think they checked for all the loop holes? But you're going to think what you want to. I'm not trying to change your mind...just ease everyone else's.

As for not "think(ing) it's fair to read everyone off, like it's their responsibility to have paid attention to all 600+ posts"...it was all on the same friggin page! For referrence, it was post #643 that I was commenting on. Jack's comment was #632. The SAME PERSON who commented in #643 made comment #633! How could they miss that? I pointed this out. End of conversation.

[User Posted Image]
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#659 Posted: 16:50:12 25/04/2012
for grins and giggles, i called the 2 numbers. I won on the 800 and not on the 866. I will have to let my kids try this tomorrow.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#660 Posted: 16:52:25 25/04/2012
Quote: Mori-DogMovies
[User Posted Image]

"I find your lack of win disturbing." Lmao xD
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Orbinated Gold Sparx Gems: 2751
#661 Posted: 19:58:54 25/04/2012
So I called on 800 line and I won, just as I was finish saying my street address, the phone died. smilie
Only me.
#662 Posted: 20:48:13 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator

I don't think it's fair to read everyone off, like it's their responsibility to have paid attention to all 600+ posts. No matter what anyone says a rep told them, we all have that question in the back of our minds....as to what the rules really are. They are very vague, and nothing says these answers came from someone that knows what they are talking about. I know my job inside and out, and I tell it like it is...but I work with people that tell customers what they wanna hear. I think there are more people out there like that, than people like me.

You must be one of those "no picture = didn't happen" sort of people. If you don't want to believe FACTS, then that's fine. I've tried to explain that I know the laws regarding what can and cannot be said in the fine print of contest rules and the other guy (Jack Sinatra) says he called and talked to someone directly. Not everyone is a complete moron that answers the phones. That representative could lose their job if they give out the wrong information. Do you really think they went and wrote all these rules without consulting their legal department? Don't you think they checked for all the loop holes? But you're going to think what you want to. I'm not trying to change your mind...just ease everyone else's.

As for not "think(ing) it's fair to read everyone off, like it's their responsibility to have paid attention to all 600+ posts"...it was all on the same friggin page! For referrence, it was post #643 that I was commenting on. Jack's comment was #632. The SAME PERSON who commented in #643 made comment #633! How could they miss that? I pointed this out. End of conversation.

The FACT is that people have been told a multitude of different answers. If the "rules" were cut and dry, then we'd all have no questions about them here. The FACT is, they are very vague. Pardon me that you and your legal background understands them, and the rest of us don't (we must be beneath you). And for your information, I am not one of those pic or it didn't happen people. The world is full of morons, and unfortunately I keep running into them!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:57:08 25/04/2012 by Postalgoddess
#663 Posted: 21:34:41 25/04/2012

The FACT is that people have been told a multitude of different answers. If the "rules" were cut and dry, then we'd all have no questions about them here. The FACT is, they are very vague. Pardon me that you and your legal background understands them, and the rest of us don't (we must be beneath you). And for your information, I am not one of those pic or it didn't happen people. The world is full of morons, and unfortunately I keep running into them!!

[User Posted Image]

...and quite frankly, I don't give a crap.
I've never said I was better than anyone; just a little more informed. And I attempted to share that knowledge but alas, you, who have been nothing but rude to me since I joined, would rather be a jerk than appreciate the information. But quite frankly, you don't bother me.
Oh, look! A bunny!
[User Posted Image]
---
Jack Sinatra Green Sparx Gems: 315
#664 Posted: 21:44:26 25/04/2012
Just to be clear I also asked if the call was recorded and the representative provided his rep id and the case number for the recording so I feel pretty good that he did his research....
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#665 Posted: 21:54:52 25/04/2012 | Topic Creator

...and quite frankly, I don't give a crap.
I've never said I was better than anyone; just a little more informed. And I attempted to share that knowledge but alas, you, who have been nothing but rude to me since I joined, would rather be a jerk than appreciate the information. But quite frankly, you don't bother me.

I have never said a word to you, get over yourself. Take your drama to someone else's thread....I have had enough. If you have nothing nice or useful to say about this topic at hand...go somewhere else. There has been no fighting, bashing, or attitude in here...until you chimed in. I have been nothing but nice, helpful, and informative to those who appreciate me. I'm done with you. So sorry I have provided more info than I ever should have. There's always gotta be one sour grape in the bunch!

EDIT: Oops, looks like he was right..i was nothing but mean to him since he started!! Looks like me and SeeWolfe78 attempted to straighten him out on forum rules...obviously unsuccessfully...on page 9, post 406, and 408. Oh well, it meant so much to me, that I never even realized it was him we said that to. I don't think I was mean...I am just not a subtle person, I tell it like it is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:43:57 26/04/2012 by Postalgoddess
#666 Posted: 22:11:44 25/04/2012
Quote: Jack Sinatra
Just to be clear I also asked if the call was recorded and the representative provided his rep id and the case number for the recording so I feel pretty good that he did his research....

Thanks Jack.

^I have never said a word to you, get over yourself. Take your drama to someone else's thread....I have had enough. If you have nothing nice or useful to say about this topic at hand...go somewhere else. There has been no fighting, bashing, or attitude in here...until you chimed in. I have been nothing but nice, helpful, and informative to those who appreciate me. I'm done with you. So sorry I have provided more info than I ever should have. There's always gotta be one sour grape in the bunch!

Talk about drama...and needing to get overthemselves? Yeah, about that...

[User Posted Image]

Not bothered.

---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:20 25/04/2012 by Mori-DogMovies
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6314
#667 Posted: 22:30:21 25/04/2012
**** 666 posts! smilie
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:30:32 25/04/2012 by AJAwesome
#668 Posted: 22:37:27 25/04/2012
^ Yeah, I think someone's trying to say something about me. smilie
---
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#669 Posted: 01:34:37 26/04/2012
I cant believe anyone is arguing with Postal Goddess. Who cares what the rules sau....this is america. Thry could email us all and say some stupid reason why they can not send us a skylander character. Who cares what legal jargon you may know. Legally they are not required to give us anything. Even if we win. There is always a way out. When these flocked stump smashes start showing up in the hundreds at each persons door ill believe it. We gave our name and address. Who knows what will happen until it actually does. Posting pictures of darth vader and words that need to be retired doesnt make you right. Noone knows what will happen. If you want to sue frito lay over 8$ im sure you would win lol.
#670 Posted: 01:58:21 26/04/2012
Quote: DrillSarge
I cant believe anyone is arguing with Postal Goddess. Who cares what the rules sau....this is america. Thry could email us all and say some stupid reason why they can not send us a skylander character. Who cares what legal jargon you may know. Legally they are not required to give us anything. Even if we win. There is always a way out. When these flocked stump smashes start showing up in the hundreds at each persons door ill believe it. We gave our name and address. Who knows what will happen until it actually does. Posting pictures of darth vader and words that need to be retired doesnt make you right. Noone knows what will happen. If you want to sue frito lay over 8$ im sure you would win lol.

That's where you are wrong. Legally they ARE required to give out the prizes, but yes, there is ALWAYS a way out, and that's where the verification process comes in to play. But alas, no matter how right or wrong anyone is, you're going to find someone who is a negative-Nancy about it and wants to keep worrying even when some people are trying to pass on information that should help them rest easy. I tried, but my information was ignored. Fear not, I'm done chatting with all of you. I have grown tired of trying to help. Remember kids, the best part about beating your head against a brick wall is that it feels good when you stop.

Oh, and the Darth Vader was not to say who's right or wrong either. It was because I find it funny. Proof positive that the majority of you take yourselves far too seriously...and to those of you who do, you amuse me. Thanks for the laughs...I've had fun. Peace.

[User Posted Image]
---
#671 Posted: 02:05:19 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
^You've been a member for 12 days!! Get some etiquette and respect for others....and don't post pictures clogging up the boards that don't relate to the topic. Go find some other website to creep on, if all you wanna do is bash what other people have to say.
---
#672 Posted: 02:34:06 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok, back on topic...no more fighting. I think we all understand the rules, we all know there is one entry per phone number...per email address...I think the confusion and lack of clarity is, can one person (name) win using different phone lines or email addresses?? Does entering on both phone numbers (800# and 866#) disqualify you?? (with the verification process) When I called frito lay, I got no clear answers. I never said someone gave me incorrect info, they didn't give me ANY info. All they do is read me what I can already read myself. I think we are all just looking for a cut and dry answer, and i dont think we are gonna get one. People wanna enter more than once, but are afraid to disqualify themselves. We know using the same address is ok, but does it have to be a different name?? Definitely a different phone number to place the call, we know that. Guess we all just take our chances, and we get what we get. I'll be happy with ONE flocked stump smash, on my doorstep!! And BTW, it says the prize will arrive within 6-8 weeks OF VERIFICATION. They are probably outsourcing all of our recorded info, to India or China...to compile a winners list. Who knows how long the "verification" process takes! Lol...it is what it is!! smilie
---
#673 Posted: 02:36:48 26/04/2012
^ This coming from the very person who has only been here 3 weeks longer? Forgive me for not being as senior a member as you.

Don't worry, I've requested that my account be deactivated.

Farewell all of you without a sense of humor...

"I dare not speak much further;
But cruel are the times, when we are traitors
And do not know ourselves, when we hold rumour
From what we fear, yet know not what we fear,
But float upon a wild and violent sea
Each way and move. I take my leave of you:
Shall not be long but I'll be here again:
Things at the worst will cease, or else climb upward
To what they were before"
-Macbeth Act 4 Scene 2-
William Shakespeare
---
#674 Posted: 02:48:23 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha, someone who always has to get the last word in!! Hate to have to live with him!! Pretty sure I cleared the air and invited everyone back on topic?? Perhaps, I was misunderstood?? Somebody please post something nice! --begging-- tired of reading/viewing pics of rude ignorance.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:18 26/04/2012 by Postalgoddess
bhepdogg Red Sparx Gems: 96
#675 Posted: 02:51:12 26/04/2012
I'm sorry, but there's nothing funny about a cat picture with random text on it that has nothing to do with cats. That's the kind of crap I get forwarded to me in my email from my grandparents. I didn't come here for that.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#676 Posted: 03:03:41 26/04/2012
On topic I did win a flocked stump smash yesterday smilie
---
37/37
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#677 Posted: 03:10:40 26/04/2012
Quote: skittles4890
On topic I did win a flocked stump smash yesterday smilie

Congrats!

^ This coming from the very person who has only been here 3 weeks longer? Forgive me for not being as senior a member as you.

Don't worry, I've requested that my account be deactivated.

Farewell all of you without a sense of humor...

"I dare not speak much further;
But cruel are the times, when we are traitors
And do not know ourselves, when we hold rumour
From what we fear, yet know not what we fear,
But float upon a wild and violent sea
Each way and move. I take my leave of you:
Shall not be long but I'll be here again:
Things at the worst will cease, or else climb upward
To what they were before"
-Macbeth Act 4 Scene 2-
William Shakespeare

LMAO!!! Now THAT's funny! Considering that she has offered some great info, and tries to be helpful when she posts, she has every right to tell you how it is (and it has nothing to do with seniority!, it's about respect!). We all have our own senses of humor... we just don't find you funny. We obey the forum rules, you mock them. We suggest you observe the forum rules, you mock us. If we've offended your delicate sensibilities so harshly, and since you say that you've requested that your account be disabled why don't you just stop posting and bloating the thread with you're lolpics? That way when someone comes on they get info instead of idiocracy.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:16 26/04/2012 by Seewolfe78
bhepdogg Red Sparx Gems: 96
#678 Posted: 03:47:08 26/04/2012
I finally got around to reading this thread and acting upon it. I got my first flocked stump smash on the 800 number today...866 denied me.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#679 Posted: 06:19:35 26/04/2012
I was waiting for the board to calm down. I've talked to 6 people from customer service, 2 from the 866 and 4 from the 800 line over the course of 4 days. After talking to six people I got four distinctive answers. One of these six even admitted openly they did not work for fritolay, activision, TFB or anyone else involved. It appears Frito Lay is at least at times outsourcing customer service reps from outside agencies. This individual would not tell me who they worked for but apoligized and said the only answers they could give me were off of FAQ sheets Frito had provided. These sheets appear to be pretty identical to the rule forms we have already viewed.

EDIT: The second person I talked to I reached because the line was not recording my information right. They could not even help me by adding my information into the system. This was not the agent that admitted to being outsourced.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:22:44 26/04/2012 by ItsJustMe
#680 Posted: 06:37:58 26/04/2012
I honestly have no idea what to expect when the contest wraps up. The customer service reps I've spoken with have seemed nice enough, but next to worthless for any useful info. I've still never heard back from anyone in the C.S. dept. about thae wasted code due to their server error. None of the reps have been able to provide any conclusive answers to the "verification process", or the "disqualification process", which sems to be the question of the hour.

I've been trying 2 different lines. Since the 800 started paying out I've ran a little self test. Not sure if it'll help anyone or not, but here goes...

At first I was winning on both numbers (866/800), but when I started only winnning on the 800 I got curious. It seems that now, whatever number I call first from a specific phone line, wins. For example, using only my personal cell.... If I call the 800 number before I call the 866 I win on the 800, and not the 866. If I call the 866 number before I call the 800 number I win on the 866, but not on the 800. So long and short, if you're trying both the 800 and the 866 call the one you want to win the most first. As always, Good luck!

Edit: YMMV! Take this for what it is, my experience, not facts. Just my observations of my own calling results.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:40:39 26/04/2012 by Seewolfe78
Undeadluvr4eva Red Sparx Gems: 37
#681 Posted: 14:24:45 26/04/2012
My brother says it is a remake of Stump Smash. He says it is called Flocked Stump Smash. I guess he has flowers on him? We have the code, but havent used it yet.
#682 Posted: 14:35:19 26/04/2012
Quote: Undeadluvr4eva
My brother says it is a remake of Stump Smash. He says it is called Flocked Stump Smash. I guess he has flowers on him? We have the code, but havent used it yet.

Flocked Stump Smash is simply a regular figure coated with flocked material, similar to what you'd find on jewelry boxes. That's what all of the stock images used in the promotional things have, so I'd say it's probably exactly what we're getting.

Make sure it's the right code! If you didn't get it from the Flocked Stump Smash Bag, you might not have the right one!

Large Card/$1 off coupon= Code for "Runes Run" game in Universe.
Yellow WIN sticker on bag/yellow code card= Random Figure
Blue WIN sticker on bag/purple code card= Stump Smash.

I have pics of all 3 cards I can scan in for reference if anyone wants to see.
---
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#683 Posted: 14:50:45 26/04/2012
ItsJustMe: Interesting results from your calls. Often contests like this are managed by outside call center companies. Frito-Lay probably is not equipped to handle this kind of stuff in house. I am surprised though that there is not more "fine print".

SeaWolfe78: The same results you report are what is happening when I call. This contest is way too easy. I am curious what will happen.

I wish I had some sort of proof or verification code when I won. Has anyone recorded their phone call as evidence later?
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
NessLock Red Sparx Gems: 73
#684 Posted: 15:22:55 26/04/2012
Does anyone have a date when these will be shipped out?
#685 Posted: 15:49:05 26/04/2012
Quote: NessLock
Does anyone have a date when these will be shipped out?

When we won we were told 6 to 8 weeks. So, we'll probably be seeing them starting to arrive late May, early June.
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#686 Posted: 15:50:02 26/04/2012
@Mori-DogMovies

[User Posted Image]

...just saying.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:51:06 26/04/2012 by kappapopm
NessLock Red Sparx Gems: 73
#687 Posted: 16:15:41 26/04/2012
Ok, thanks smilie
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#688 Posted: 17:35:33 26/04/2012
I remember when someone mentioned Flocked might be Frocked instead...and to this day, I still think it'd be cool to have a Stump Smash in a hunting jacket.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
#689 Posted: 21:32:52 26/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I finally saw the skylander bags at Target....just the yellow logo (random) bags. So another store to check when phase 2 rolls out!! smilie They must've had "older" stuff to sell, when we first started looking...i knoe I thought they had no promotional bags. They were on special for $5.99 too!! I'd much rather have yellow logo, than what the Walmart promotional bags have to offer!! smilie
---
#690 Posted: 22:06:34 26/04/2012
I've seen a plentiful supply of the walmart bags (both local Walmarts) and the yellow label bags (Target, Giant, Weis, I know there was another I can't think of at the moment). I have yet to see a Stumpy bag in-store anywhere.
---
GSOsmilie
applenut Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#691 Posted: 22:29:54 26/04/2012
there are new pallet displays being shipped to Giant stores in the next two weeks, don't know the promotion yet, but I know Frito is shipping them through Giant's warehouse.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#692 Posted: 22:33:53 26/04/2012
Would stater brothers have this promotion?
applenut Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#693 Posted: 22:42:03 26/04/2012
don't know, I'm in PA, that name doesn't sound familiar though.
#694 Posted: 23:12:41 26/04/2012
From what I've read/heard/been told the Stump Smash bags are ONLY available through the SuperValu Chain Stores. These stores would be as follows...

ACME®
ALBERTSONS®
CUB®
FARM FRESH®
HORNBACHER'S®
JEWEL-OSCO®
SHAW'S/STAR MARKET®
SHOP ‘N SAVE®
SHOPPERS®

... Any other stores may carry the random Skylanders bags, but then again, they may not. Walmart has the exclusivity to the minigame bags
---
GSOsmilie
#695 Posted: 23:14:38 26/04/2012
Stumpy is part of a partnership with Super Valu brands. Those are the only places that have the Stumpy bags unfortunately. And, apparently not everyone got them. My Acme stores didn't, but a friend's in another state did.
---
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#696 Posted: 23:17:32 26/04/2012
Ok. I was just checking cuz there is a starts by my house so I was just wondering.
#697 Posted: 08:49:55 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I took a few minutes, to read back through the first few pages. I just wanted to see who wrote what, as when I started this topic, I was new to the forum. I also wanted to see if I may have missed something. I noticed someone had posted that you can only enter once in a 24hr period....I think that made a lot of us nervous that we were gonna be disqualified through the "verification" process. I also saw somewhere else...that it is one entry per DAY and that a "day" was defined as a 24 hour period starting at 12:00:00CST and ending at 11:59:59CST. I also never noticed the CST...so here I am at midnight, thinking I missed out on my entry for the day, and I really didn't. Just a little info to keep up on our toes, an help prepare us for phase 2, I am sure if we are calling in to enter on phase two, the rules will be the same or very similar. Just about a week left to phase 1, wanna keep the topic fresh for new people coming in...so the don't miss it. We'll have a new thread for phase 2, when the new promo hits the shelves. Hope everyone that wanted to, got in on this one!!
---
davesmsperfect Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#698 Posted: 16:29:47 27/04/2012
I got one of the random figures today [Boomer] so I'd think others should be getting them too. smilie No Stumpy yet though.

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:44:48 27/04/2012 by davesmsperfect
#699 Posted: 18:21:29 27/04/2012
BOOMER!

IT BEGINS
---
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#700 Posted: 18:38:55 27/04/2012
Quote: davesmsperfect
I got one of the random figures today [Boomer] so I'd think others should be getting them too. smilie No Stumpy yet though.

[User Posted Image]

Dave, congrats on getting the first prize! Did you win it with a chip bag code, or with the 1-866 number?
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
First | Previous | Page 14 of 19 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me