Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Your Favourite & Least Favourite Skylander Figure
Page 1 of 1
Your Favourite & Least Favourite Skylander Figure [CLOSED]
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#1 Posted: 20:38:50 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I no topics have been made about peoples favourite skylanders in terms of gameplay etc, but I wasnt sure if a topic has already been made regarding people favourite skylanders figures, so i just thought it would be interesting to see what everyones favourite skylanders and least favourite skylanders figures are now that most of they skylanders figures are out.

Favourite Skylander Figure- Double Trouble

Least Favourite Figure- Prism Break
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 20:52:46 05/04/2012
Favorite: Prism Break

Least Favorite: Wrecking Ball
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3 Posted: 21:03:17 05/04/2012
Console Favorite: Drobot and L. Spyro ( I like Drobot because he can deal a great amount of damage fast and his jet pack flight is very quick which makes him a great character to use to accomplish the time goal. L. Spyro is a pretty strong character without being too slow and I also like him because he's Spyro.)

3DS Favorite: Boomer and Dark Spyro ( Boomer leaves bombs behind when he runs and can toss dynamite like mad to deal quick damage. I like Dark Spyro for his character design and his unique set of attacks.)

Console Least Favorite: Ghost Roaster and Chop Chop ( Ghost Roaster's attacks aren't that great and it's hard to controll his skull charge attack)

3DS Least Favorite: Voodood and Wrecking Ball ( I don't care for both of their set of attacks due to speed and power, and they aren't very fast characters when speed is very important in this version.

Edit: Added explanations to my decisions.

Edit: Figures:

Favorite: Cynder ( mine doesn't have "derpy" eyes and is painted pretty well. I like the black accents added to the wings with air brush and the metallic silver on the horns, wing spikes, nails, tail spike, and bracers)

Least Favorite: Sunburn ( Mine is glued together sloppily and the arms look like they are about to fall off. Their was yellow paint splotches all over the red part of the figure and the overall paint job was very sloppy ( I retouched the figure with paint I had on hand). I also don't care much for how the character is posed, it is top heavy and tries to fall over yet it has the smallest stand.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:25:24 05/04/2012 by OpalOsprey
#4 Posted: 21:03:51 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
lol i should of also said give a reason why smilie

Favourite- Double Trouble
Why- the reason i really like double trouble is beacsue i think he stands out the most out of all the skylanders i have so far. I also really like the detail on Double troubles mask, i think thats what helps him stand out the most.

Least Favourite- Prism Brake
Why- where as i think Double Trouble stands out the most, i could say the exact opposite for Prism Brake i just dont think he really stand out at all. He just looks really boring especially when next to Double Trouble lol
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#5 Posted: 21:06:02 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: OpalOsprey
Console Favorite: Drobot and L. Spyro

3DS Favorite: Boomer and Dark Spyro

Console Least Favorite: Ghost Roaster and Chop Chop

3DS Least Favorite: Voodood and Wrecking Ball

Lol Opal Osprey i meant what is your favourite Skylander figure not which u think is the better Skylander in terms of play style lol
---
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#6 Posted: 21:11:30 05/04/2012
Favorite: Sunburn - He really stands out amongst my collection, standing proud and ablaze with glory.

Least Favorite: Stealth Elf - Her figure is so small she gets lost among the other Skylanders.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#7 Posted: 21:14:15 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: D-Rex
Favorite: Sunburn - He really stands out amongst my collection, standing proud and ablaze with glory.

Least Favorite: Stealth Elf - Her figure is so small she gets lost among the other Skylanders.

Haha i was thinking the same thing out Stealth Elf i thought she was a bit tiny compared to others especially Slam Bam. Btw am glad you like Sun burn i cant wait to get him he does look pretty cool
---
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#8 Posted: 21:14:43 05/04/2012
Quote: Himewad

Wow, Prism Break is my favorite too! my least is hex.
---
I like Skylanders...
#9 Posted: 21:16:59 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: matrix
Quote: Himewad

Wow, Prism Break is my favorite too! my least is hex.

Matrix can i also ask why they are your favourite and least favourite Skylanders it be interesting to know
---
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#10 Posted: 21:21:18 05/04/2012
Quote: outerdragon
Haha i was thinking the same thing out Stealth Elf i thought she was a bit tiny compared to others especially Slam Bam. Btw am glad you like Sun burn i cant wait to get him he does look pretty cool

He looks amazing. He's like the crown jewel of a Skylanders collection. His color scheme and size makes him really stand out that much.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#11 Posted: 21:36:39 05/04/2012
Fave - Cynder. Love her.

Least Fave - Ghost Roaster. He's just horrible.
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#12 Posted: 21:50:42 05/04/2012
I really like the design of Cynder, especially her wings but the funnily, despite not being so fussed about his gameplay, I really rather like Dino-Rang's figure... the sort of paint wash he has that makes his skin look really detailed and reptilian... I think if Cynder had that wash on her skin she would be by far the best but this little detail makes me like Dino-Rang so much.

For least favourites I think it's Zap... he's not the worst looking overall but his figure looks so awful when compared to his in-game look... in game he looks cool and I've really grown to love this character who I almost didn't get... but his figure is awful...
In game: Cute
Figure: Derpy looking and poor paint detail
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:01 05/04/2012 by Deandria
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#13 Posted: 22:22:39 05/04/2012
Favorite: Zook. Wonderful paint job, great pose, original character... very high marks.

Least: Chop Chop. He'd already be plain even if there weren't a superior Legendary version looking way more awesome than him.
#14 Posted: 23:15:55 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
lol its seems alot of you are perfering the first wave of figures rather then the newer ones. I would of thought there would have been alot more of you liking the newer ones.

Btw Ice Dragoness why do you find Ghost Roster so horrible lol
---
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#15 Posted: 23:56:58 05/04/2012
My favorite is stealth elf. Honestly her design is the reason I decided to get the game in the first place.

My least favorite is probably double trouble. His staff/spear naturally just bends and his character seems a little uninspired to me, especially since double trouble has some similarities but is way cooler.
#16 Posted: 00:10:07 06/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Littlerain
My favorite is stealth elf. Honestly her design is the reason I decided to get the game in the first place.

My least favorite is probably double trouble. His staff/spear naturally just bends and his character seems a little uninspired to me, especially since double trouble has some similarities but is way cooler.

least favorite :0 lol no everyone likes different things although i actually really like his staff though forgot to mention that in my first part lol
---
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#17 Posted: 00:13:59 06/04/2012
Quote: Littlerain

^ Oh hey Littlerain, I haven't seen you on here for quite a while. Welcome back =).
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
birdmanb12 Red Sparx Gems: 75
#18 Posted: 08:43:57 25/04/2012
my least favrite is double trouble and favrite is lighting rod
---
skylander 4 life
Corroded Arceus Green Sparx Gems: 390
#19 Posted: 09:01:22 25/04/2012
Figurewise, my least favourite is probably Spyro because he just looks... really derpy and weird. Also I don't think his paint suits him well.

My favourite figure is probably Wham-Shell. He has a lot of detail and his mace looks awesome. In this case, the metallic paint worked really well for him, giving him a "shiny" look like you'd expect a crab to have. Incidently, Wham-Shell also ties with Drobot for my favourite ingame character.

Special mentions also go to Prism Break, who has an awesome figure but whose playing style I can't stand.
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#20 Posted: 09:19:49 25/04/2012
Favorite: Whirlwind
Least Favorite: Double Trouble
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#21 Posted: 10:14:58 25/04/2012
Favourite Skylander Figure- Double Trouble (even if i don't have him yet)

Least Favourite Figure- Boomer
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#22 Posted: 14:09:26 25/04/2012
Favorite: Camo. I love his pose and the awesome colors. I like how his tail is complimentary to the rest of him and how his feet contrast the rest of him to make his eyes not seem obnoxious. Camo looks amazing.

Least Favorite: Ghost Roaster. Compared to everyone else, Ghost Roaster is so plain. And I'm not a fan of his burgandy collar. In short, his pose is nice and he's so bland.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#23 Posted: 14:35:11 25/04/2012
If we are talking about figure appearance:
Favorite: Sunburn because the colors look awesome when combined on the feathers

Least Favorite: Slam Bam because I do not like the look of the transparent plastic and do not like the character in general

If we are talking about gameplay:
Favorite: Gill Grunt for the awesome water attack that is endless and the extra speed the getpack brings

Least Favorite: Still Slam Bam because he is too slow and like I said before I do not like the character in general
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#24 Posted: 14:53:55 25/04/2012
My fav is WARNADO

My least fav is well I can't really decid because I like them all but it would have to be Hex but I still like her
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#25 Posted: 15:57:23 25/04/2012
Fav design is Spyro, only because about 10 months ago, I would have punched babies in the face to get a legitimate Spyro figurine.

Least is probably Boomer or Cynder. They make the character much more derpy..er than they really are.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#26 Posted: 15:59:16 25/04/2012
Favourite, in terms of appearance & story: Sunburn
Favourite, in terms of play: Zap
Spirit Skylander: Spyro

Vile creature: Gill Grunt
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#27 Posted: 16:00:47 25/04/2012
Favorite Figure: Spyro smilie (Just Awesome smilie)

Least Favorite Figure: Boomer I guess smilie
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#28 Posted: 16:47:05 25/04/2012
Fave skylander in terms of play: Camo (I also enjoy Double Trouble)
Fave in terms of appearance: Sunburn

Least fave above allsmiliersm Break (I just straight up don't like him)
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#29 Posted: 17:52:34 25/04/2012
favorite Drobot, master blaster path, his lasers obliterate all enemies

least: voodood i dont like his attacks, also hes an odd shaped character cause of his axe and doesnt fit well into my storage solution. (i am trying to level up him and max him out even tho i dont like him, giving him a fair chance)
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6314
#30 Posted: 22:28:12 25/04/2012
Fav.:smilie and smilie (I couldnt decide whos better!)
I would like to see someone with smilie as their least fav.!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:29:17 25/04/2012 by AJAwesome
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#31 Posted: 22:32:19 25/04/2012
favorite: smilie
least: smilie
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#32 Posted: 02:19:42 26/04/2012
Favorite is Stealth Elf, I've loved her since before I could find her.

Absolutely least favorite by far and refuse to play is Drill Sergeant.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#33 Posted: 02:33:43 26/04/2012
Favorite - Voodood
Least - Cant pick one.... Drill Sergeant, Wrecking Ball, and even Spyro I think was done poorly...
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#34 Posted: 03:18:10 26/04/2012
Favorite: smilie
Least Favorite: smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#35 Posted: 06:46:15 26/04/2012
Favourite: smilie
Least Fave: smilie
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me