Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Wave 5 - Where in Florida? [CLOSED]
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#1 Posted: 02:06:45 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I know there are a couple of us Floridians here on the site, so we might as well band together and try to help each other out (especially since this Wave appeared out of nowhere).

I'm in Tampa and have checked with Walmarts and TRUs today. No luck so far. The case breakdown that GM presented in one of his topics is very useful though. It'll help to see if any stores are actually getting a shipment with Camo or Warnado.

In case you missed the breakdown, it's:
1 Camo
1 Warnado
1 Eruptor
1 Wrecking Ball
1 Zap
1 Dino-Rang

I understand that it's mainly the Mid-West part of the US that's been getting all the Wave 5 love so far, but I'm thinking we should start seeing the Wave reach us in a week or so, give or take.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:09:41 09/04/2012 by Madel
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#2 Posted: 02:08:07 05/04/2012
South Florida. I dont think i'll be much of a help because i dont plan to be super searching, but if i come across anything i'll let you all know.

I'm going to be going to walmart and gamestop tomorrow or Friday so.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
johnnyb771 Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#3 Posted: 03:30:26 05/04/2012
I am in South Florida also, the Fort Pierce/Vero Beach area and none here yet, but it usually takes a week or so after the sightings out west. However, I spoke to all my Gamestop's today and they are expecting large shipments over the next couple of days. It seems everything arrives here on Fridays. I am picking up Xenoblade Chronicles Friday morning anyway, and will make all the rounds to see if there are any about. Gamestop here is awesome as I know the managers at 4 different stores, they even take your number and call you if you are one of their really good customers. They know what I need and have taken great care of me. If not this week, I expect by next week or at the latest around the 15th they should make it down this far. Hope you guys find the Wave 5 as that is all I need to, Camo, Wham Shell, Warnado and the clear Blue Bash from TRU. My TRU is about a 50 mile round trip so I do not go there often. Happy Hunting everyone. I'll report back of Friday if there is anything to report on. God Bless
zepolystek Green Sparx Gems: 108
#4 Posted: 03:37:41 05/04/2012
Hi Um a bit north than ^ ... Brevard/Viera area. I checked Walmarts and I mean checked. I went in person and they just got fully stocked. Had the employee go to theback for like half hour to go through 106 singles they got in and no signs of Camo nor Warnado. Checked TRU and their shelves were empty so some hope than in their new shipment, there might be some. They might also hold them for their Sunday ad as usual so I maybe EGG hunting there. ON the LsmilieKOUT. lol Best Buy is stocked and just got a shipment and no Wave 5... not even Wave 4, so i wouldn't waste my time there. Not a big fanof Gamestops but might go checked them out thanks to ^. lol

Collection almost there... Need Ignitor, Camo, Warnado and of course Whamshell. (I have the Blue Bash but no legendaries... didn't care for them.)
---
HAVE smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#5 Posted: 04:26:59 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking TRU might be holding them for Sunday, too, zepolystek. That seems to be the name of their game as of late. :/ And unfortunately, they're also open on Easter. How convenient. Lol

I'm going to keep checking with Walmart, but GameStop might not be a bad idea either. Thanks for the head's up, johnnyb771. After all, that's where the user L-Sunburn heard about Camo, even if he is at a different location. I'm not sure what all the GameStops in my area will have, though. They all seem to vary in shipments. In any case, I'll be checking with all four of them on Friday along with the three Walmarts and one TRU. I'd check them tomorrow but I have classes all day at my university.

And, ialexonline, I don't blame you for not super searching. It's a little bit of a bummer that it's been one release after the next. It's really starting to eat a hole into my pocket.

I'm sure we'll see them down here soon. At least we're patient enough to not spend close to $190 on a sealed Camo like some fool on ebay. (Very ridiculous in my opinion, and I really hope none of you did that. Sorry if you did and I offended you.)

I'll let you all know if I manage to find or hear anything. smilie Happy Hunting!
---
#6 Posted: 04:38:26 05/04/2012
^ Thanks. Ill check in tomorrow again... BTW how can I put the little avatars on my signature. smilie
---
HAVE smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#7 Posted: 04:43:00 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: zepolystek
BTW how can I put the little avatars on my signature. smilie

Use this page: Help Files. Look under the Spyro-themed smilies. I'd recommend using the shorter codes for the Skylanders because there's a limit on the number of characters you can have in your signature. smilie

EDIT: Just checked eBay and found that someone found a Warnado in Florida. Listing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:13 05/04/2012 by Madel
#8 Posted: 13:52:52 05/04/2012
I think we should head out to gamestops... Um they had them on the website this morning and when I went to checkout , they were already sold out. Rumors spread fast. smilie
---
#9 Posted: 14:24:40 05/04/2012
Ok so I looked on Ebay and apparently Lee County and Palm Beach county is where they have been spotted and bought and are now for sale on Ebay. Uhh.. lol Upsetting because that's further south than I am. No shipment for TRU this morning either. Gamestop.com had them fo a small time this morning and there are rumors orders might get cancelled. Check my local 2 Gamestops and no Wave 5. Once again, I say I might be EGGhunting for these all weekend long.
---
#10 Posted: 14:25:37 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
What bothers me is they had them available for three hours at least. What're the chances some orders won't be fulfilled?

Anyways, I agree. It looks like Walmart and GameStop are our best chances at the moment. Time to make some calls. Lol
---
#11 Posted: 16:35:49 05/04/2012
Nothing in this area today either. A couple of my Gamestop's got Lightning Rod and Zook and Ignitor but no wave 5. Most of my stores aren't receiving their Skylander's shipments here until tomorrow including Target and possible Wal MArt (They never know at my Walmart) so I have to go anyway tomorrow and I will make calls and the rounds. I unfortunately missed Camo and Warnado at Gamestop this morning online, but it still says they are available, but when you put them in your cart it won't let you purchase says they are unavailable and been removed from cart. Hopefully the stores here will get some tomorrow, but I am thinking it may be a week or 2 as normal for this are at least we know it is almost over and just a few days form now the collection will be complete. Happy Hunting and God Bless!
#12 Posted: 20:05:08 05/04/2012
Nothing in Gamestops near Brevard. Have been spotted in Tampa area Walmarts though. Sorry couldnt be much help.
---
Chaos Control Green Sparx Gems: 497
#13 Posted: 21:26:49 05/04/2012
Nothing here in the Florida panhandle near Pensacola when I called a few stores yesterday. I will call around tomorrow I think.
---
S:SA: 29/32
SG: 10/48
#14 Posted: 22:20:50 05/04/2012
Ok so one walmart got some today they got 4 of each and sold out... smilie
---
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6325
#15 Posted: 00:59:08 06/04/2012
Im in Tampa FL and I cant find many skylanders most of mine are off the internet that cost doublesmilie
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#16 Posted: 01:00:57 06/04/2012
If anyone goes to the wesley chapel TRU tomarrow morning I am going!
---
#17 Posted: 15:07:57 06/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I called a handful of the stores around me and they've only been getting some of the older Wave stuff. Of course, there are plenty of Double Troubles and L-THs. I've even started going to Walmarts just to see how stocked they are and am finding the displays are about 1/3 full, which is pretty nice considering they were bone-dry before.

I'm glad these are just the last three. I can't wait for the break until Giants is released.
---
#18 Posted: 15:52:27 06/04/2012
Quote: Madel
I called a handful of the stores around me and they've only been getting some of the older Wave stuff. Of course, there are plenty of Double Troubles and L-THs. I've even started going to Walmarts just to see how stocked they are and am finding the displays are about 1/3 full, which is pretty nice considering they were bone-dry before.

I'm glad these are just the last three. I can't wait for the break until Giants is released.

FOUND CAMO AND WARNADO IN SOUTH FLORIDA! (Coconut Creek!) Bought one Camo and one Warnado (even though I have them coming in the mail from gamestop, they were cheaper and I had a gift card!)

Had to return something at Gamestop also, THEY HAD THE L-ROD 3 PACK! I ordered it from TRU but it was 5 bucks cheaper at Gamestop! Great deal fantastic day!
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#19 Posted: 16:33:24 06/04/2012
^ Was this at Gamestop? I absolutely dread Walmart... tried anyways and no luck.
---
#20 Posted: 16:45:46 06/04/2012
^ Was this at Gamestop? I absolutely dread Walmart... tried anyways and no luck.

The 3 Pack was Gamestop, walmart was the SIngle camos and warnado.
---
#21 Posted: 17:55:03 06/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: ialexonline
FOUND CAMO AND WARNADO IN SOUTH FLORIDA! (Coconut Creek!) Bought one Camo and one Warnado (even though I have them coming in the mail from gamestop, they were cheaper and I had a gift card!)

Had to return something at Gamestop also, THEY HAD THE L-ROD 3 PACK! I ordered it from TRU but it was 5 bucks cheaper at Gamestop! Great deal fantastic day!

That's so AWESOME! Congrats, ialexonline!!! Sounds like you are having a fantastic day!

This definitely gives me more hope when I make my calls!
---
#22 Posted: 01:11:00 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to let you all know that another Wham Shell has found its way to eBay from Florida.

Listed here.
---
#23 Posted: 01:57:33 09/04/2012
Just back from Sea World Orlando. Couldn't help but stop at a few Toys R Us... no luck... almost outof triple packs... no Dragon's Peak nor Wave 4 and definitely no word nor sign of Wave 5 camo nor warnado. Looked for ignitor and prism break for someone I know... no luck either... just a bunch of bash, eruptor, leg-triggers... and what not. smilie
---
Mistimp Red Sparx Gems: 97
#24 Posted: 04:56:05 10/04/2012
Just back from Sea World Orlando. Couldn't help but stop at a few Toys R Us... no luck... almost outof triple packs... no Dragon's Peak nor Wave 4 and definitely no word nor sign of Wave 5 camo nor warnado. Looked for ignitor and prism break for someone I know... no luck either... just a bunch of bash, eruptor, leg-triggers... and what not. smilie

Hey, I found the last Prism Break in a three pack at the TRU you told me about Sunday. Went over there after we talked. No Ignitor though. You were right about their amount of stock. smilie
---
smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie**smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Chaos Control Green Sparx Gems: 497
#25 Posted: 20:57:23 10/04/2012
I was calling around at some Gamestops near where I live and the first one I called and asked about warnado and camo, they didn't have any but they did tell me they are going to start selling/taking in Skylanders used.
---
S:SA: 29/32
SG: 10/48
#26 Posted: 21:01:10 10/04/2012
ialexonline lives in Florida? I never knew but Im still stuck not finding wave 5 or blue bash.
---
Millerman7669 Blue Sparx Gems: 581
#27 Posted: 00:16:13 11/04/2012
Clearwater/Pinellas Park here. I went around on Good friday to 2 targets 2 walmarts a TRU and a best buy. All had plenty of waves 1-3 but no 4 or 5. I'll keep trying with my mobile apps for TRU, walmart and target. Also have a kmart app but not as useful. Keep me posted.
#28 Posted: 01:47:26 11/04/2012
Awesome for you. Now were onto road trips. BTW I hit Sebastian and Viera and they got shipments and no sign so don't waste your gas. It maybe another week or so before they get more.
---
#29 Posted: 01:48:54 11/04/2012
Blue Bash was that one day at TRU and no more. I do know people who got rainchecks supposedly for June.. so umm good luck.
---
#30 Posted: 01:51:48 11/04/2012
I went to our local TRU they got shipment today... no triple packs ... no adventure packs... no Dragon's Peak... only single Hex, Chop Chop, Flameslinger, Bash, Drobot... smilie
---
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#31 Posted: 01:38:43 12/04/2012
I hit random stores from Brooksville to Tampa each day and nothing so far. One walmart told me that they got one of each (Warnado/Camo) in and no more since a week ago. Local TRUs have been a consistent disappointment and I have given up on them.
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
#32 Posted: 03:25:29 12/04/2012
Still nothing in the Vero Beach/Fort Pierce/Jensen Beach Area either. One Gamestop apparently got in 4 Camo and Warnado on Friday Afternoon, she was supposed to call me but did not and one person took all of them she told me when I called today. I would have rather she not told me she even had them in, Whom I figured was a scalper. My stores are usually good about letting me know and since I had called this store all week, and they took my number and told me they would call when they arrived, I took them as the be truthful, because they had called me before, but I even talked to the manager twice on Friday before her shipment. She knew I was looking for Camo and Warnado and told me she would call, and she did not. Oh well, maybe later in the week or next week. I have much better connections at 3 other Gamestops and 2 Targets. A bunch of the stores here are doing inventory Gamestop. WalMart, Target, etc so I really don't expect anything this week. Also my TRU said they were probably getting Camo Warnado, Wham Shell in June with the Blue Bash restock, but the guy I talked to was not as knowledgeable as another guy and girl I am used to down there. Still on the hunt. Happy Hunting guys and God Bless!
#33 Posted: 12:52:05 15/04/2012
Kinda quiet here in Clearwater/Pinellas Park. Still have the 1-3 waves and Walmart at Old Coachman had a few Lightning rod/zook but were sold out in a few hours. Traveled up US 19 to TRU by Countryside mall (was told they had legendary 3 packs but they were mistaken) and they had plenty of 1-3 like everyone else. Targets mobile app no longer allows you to check for individuals. Walmarts is still good but omits stores that are closer than others. Will keep you posted.
#34 Posted: 17:02:34 15/04/2012 | Topic Creator
In the Tampa area, I'm seeing a lot of Wave 2 and 3. There were about 12 or 14 Wrecking Balls on the shelves at Best Buy today and even a Voodood/Prism Break/other guy Triple Pack.

TRU seems to be having pitiful stock at the moment.

Walmart looks to be regularly stocked. I often see Wave 4 there.
---
#35 Posted: 22:52:37 17/04/2012
Still on the hunt. No Camo, Warnado or Wham Shell in the 3 counties I travel - Hillsborough, Pasco and Hernando. The increasing amounts of Stealth Elf are keeping me going as I'm hoping to run into a crystal variant while searching for the last 3.

Yeah right!!
---
Slyzon23 Red Sparx Gems: 57
#36 Posted: 23:22:11 17/04/2012
I found 1 camo and 1 Warnado last week at GameStop in south Florida Collier county area. Have not see Wham Shell at all. On a side note, I had to call activision on my Warnado because he was not working on the universe and they informed me that I was lucky to have one because wave 5 has not been released by activision yet.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
#37 Posted: 03:37:59 18/04/2012
Nothing at any Walmart on the East from Titusville, Cocoa, Viera, Melbourne, Sebastian, Pt St Lucie... lol Lots of driving and nice beach scenery but no Camo no Warnado. One of the Melbourne Walmarts said they got 4 of each a few weeks back, sold out in minutes and no more after that.
---
#38 Posted: 12:16:35 18/04/2012
Nothing at bestbuy or walmart in Tampa.
---
#39 Posted: 13:33:26 18/04/2012 | Topic Creator
It seems like ordering the Wave online is the best way to go. For those of you who haven't gotten Camo, Warnado, or Wham Shell yet, they're up on Amazon:

Wham-Shell
Camo
Warnado
---
Kinjin Red Sparx Gems: 49
#40 Posted: 16:52:47 18/04/2012
Bradenton/Sarasota here. No luck in TRU, Walmart, Best Buy, or Gamestops.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:57:50 18/04/2012 by Kinjin
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#41 Posted: 17:54:55 18/04/2012
I'm on PCB florida, the gamestop thats closest to me said they HAD camo but sold out of him quickly. But they didn't have Warnado or Wham shell yet.

Darn..I was THAT close D:
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
#42 Posted: 01:12:51 19/04/2012
Still nothing, but I did see LR and Zook singles and 3 packs at Walmart and Target in CR 54 area. It's the first time I've seen those figures on the west coast of FL. I hope it means the rest will start rolling in, but the stores are so overstocked with older figures I doubt they are ordering more.
---
#43 Posted: 21:29:12 22/04/2012
Hey pos, where on cr54?
#44 Posted: 22:01:48 22/04/2012
Walmart at the apex of 41 and Dale Mabry. Target on 54 by the Suncoast pkwy.
---
#45 Posted: 00:42:33 25/04/2012
walmart app today has camo and warnado listed as sold out at my us 19 store in pinellas park which means just a matter of time before we see them around here.
#46 Posted: 01:04:30 25/04/2012
Check the app for Tampa skylanders, need smilie smilie smilie and smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:05:23 25/04/2012 by AJAwesome
#47 Posted: 01:35:16 25/04/2012
Checked Bestbuy in Tampa (Citrus Park) and nada for camo/warnado. Multiple LR/Zook 3 paks avaliable however.
---
#48 Posted: 03:09:43 25/04/2012
Yeah nothing here in the Vero/Fort Pierce/PSL/Jensen Beach area yet either. However, I know that Target gets stuff tomorrow, and Best Buy also Gamestops are expecting them usually her the Skylanders come in on Friday especially the new ones, so hopefully by the end of the week this will al be over for a while. The Amazon pre- orders, if you got in on those, of Camo and Warnado have started shipping according to someone on another post here, his shipped a bit ago. I Have them both ordered, so hopefully they will ship in the night or tomorrow. Happy Hunting and God Bless!
#49 Posted: 11:55:55 25/04/2012
Uhhhhh! Its so hard to find these skylanders! smilie
---
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#50 Posted: 15:52:32 25/04/2012
I'm on PCB and I found 2 "Camo/Ignitor/Warnado" Triple Packs yesterday at best buy. And got myself another Volcanic Vault (I traded off my first one for Wham shell). So it looks as though they are starting to make their way here C:

PCB (Is NorthWest Florida)
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me