darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > More Purchase Options? (in game)
Page 1 of 1
More Purchase Options? (in game) [CLOSED]
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#1 Posted: 19:32:24 04/04/2012 | Topic Creator
What if in this game you could buy more than just upgrades, like, battle arenas, story difficulty, profile badges? This would really get me playing more!
---
I like Skylanders...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:33:09 04/04/2012 by matrix
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#2 Posted: 20:36:43 04/04/2012
That would be awesome compared to the skylanders in game content!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 20:58:09 04/04/2012
I wouldn't be surprised if they had different uses for treasure, especially when you get to the point that a Skylander has thousands of gold and can't spend any of it, but I don't think that battle arenas, difficulties or profile badges are good suggestions...
#4 Posted: 23:27:07 04/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
I wouldn't be surprised if they had different uses for treasure, especially when you get to the point that a Skylander has thousands of gold and can't spend any of it, but I don't think that battle arenas, difficulties or profile badges are good suggestions...

You get the idea though, thx!
---
I like Skylanders...
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#5 Posted: 07:25:23 05/04/2012
Maybe if you had like a ship, or a ballon in the game, you could buy upgrades for that, making it fastest, better cannons, etc. Or a big robot mech to get through lava (like on Arkeyn Armoury).
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#6 Posted: 11:13:51 05/04/2012
We could maybe buy mini-games to play!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#7 Posted: 15:10:43 05/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Or stuff to decorate the home island with.
---
I like Skylanders...
mm92198 Red Sparx Gems: 59
#8 Posted: 00:14:05 08/04/2012
I like your idea about the home. I think it would add so much more content to the game. When i beat the firts game, i was set of buying and fully upgrading some more skylanders. That was fun for a while but i think the game could have had some more content. Dont get me wrong though, i loved the game!
---
My Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#9 Posted: 01:59:17 08/04/2012
The game is in desperate need of a post-game money sink. Something you can use a lot of coins on to get, especially since the characters can get everything all upgraded and whatnot with about 12K coins and there's plenty more of that in the game.

As mentioned, something to customize your Skyland (or whatever the main area is in Giants) would be nice. Make it more akin to the online game where you can get Themes, statues, fountains, etc. Allow us to also buy special items for the Skylanders, things to give each one a unique look. Hats, clothing, accessories. Something that makes each one special, especially because you can take your Skylander to another person's house, it'd encourage people to make their's different from their friends.

Or in the least, it'd be nice to have one uniform money account for all Skylanders. It's kind of annoying going and getting all the coins 32 times. Arguably, it's easy, but still...
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#10 Posted: 03:14:57 08/04/2012
Yeah i'm hoping they just use the same idea that they have for hte online game where you can decorate and change your online home island.

Then if it's also online your friends can come visit your island and what not.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
dangernoah2 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#11 Posted: 11:43:03 09/04/2012
statues of the giants and smaller ones of the regular skylanders and ones of sparx and the pets
or mabye have skylanders cloud patrol as a minigame and have a training arena
---
help with my skylander cartoon http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=53603
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#12 Posted: 12:00:57 09/04/2012
arenas are a good idea imo
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me