Page 1 of 1
Rude people [CLOSED]
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#1 Posted: 20:30:02 03/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I dont want to be on a forum anymore where everybody is an idiot. For everybody to now get proof i was right, that camo is out ticks me off. Everybody on here can never trust ANYBODY, and i dont want to be around a forum like this, so should i leave?.... So ya, i hope all you understand CAMO IS OUT.

I know there is now proof but last week i told everybody he is out, and everybody treated me like garbage and said it isnt just because i didnt have proof, ive had a good reputation on here since the day i joined and it sickens me to see Nobody trusts eachother. I even went back to the gamestop to confirm camo is out, i spoke to him, he wasnt mistaken for zook or anything, he knew what he meant and nobody believed me.
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:36:06 03/04/2012 by L-Sunburn
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#2 Posted: 20:33:08 03/04/2012
agreed. there is proof.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#3 Posted: 20:35:17 03/04/2012
Well, now we have proof we can believe you.

If I ran into the UK SKylanders Group shouting about how I had heard that a store had dragon's peak/other currently unreleased here 'lander, then they wouldn't believe me too much either without proof
#4 Posted: 20:36:43 03/04/2012 | Topic Creator
But im pretty sure i still had good enough proof though 4 ppl to at least trust me
---
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#5 Posted: 20:36:51 03/04/2012
i think the reason is people are probably just jealous that you could get camo before them
---
Green Bean Machine
#6 Posted: 20:41:17 03/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Well yes im getting more tomorrow from my gamestop resource that nobody believes me
---
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#7 Posted: 20:41:26 03/04/2012
^
That's an understanding
Sure, I'll see some people with him, but it ain't gonna get me down
I know I want him that badly, but I hope I will someday, and I know I will
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
#8 Posted: 20:42:27 03/04/2012 | Topic Creator
You will get him but thats not the point, its that nobody even trusted me that the last wave was out.
---
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#9 Posted: 20:44:36 03/04/2012
he's still not out. just because a guy stole him and put him on ebay doesn't mean he will released tomorrow. probably he will be out on easter but we aren't 100% sure.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#10 Posted: 20:44:58 03/04/2012
Yeah
I believed out of anticipation, but was unsure at the time
Now I know for sure they're out
Just haven't seen Wham-Shell yet
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
#11 Posted: 20:45:17 03/04/2012 | Topic Creator
smilie^really? Shheesh

HEE IISS OUT!!!!
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#12 Posted: 20:47:19 03/04/2012
Quote: L-Sunburn
You will get him but thats not the point, its that nobody even trusted me that the last wave was out.

Trust and belief are different things. A lot of people have told the truth and a lot of people have lied on these boards (or simply been wrong). The bottom line is there is a lot of misinformation regarding the release of these figures. I believe you said someone over at Gamestop told your brother that they sold a Camo earlier in the day. Now I don't think too many people were disputing what your brother was told just that he was indeed out. Let's keep things in context. Also Gamestop is wrong way more than they are right. For my part I never thought you or your brother were liars simply that Gamestop rarely has their facts right.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:22 03/04/2012 by Tigorus
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3263
#13 Posted: 20:50:48 03/04/2012
trust me buddy, that happens alot around here -__- ..cav... but yeah its your decision with what you want to do with your dS account, I would recommend staying though, especially if your a spyro fan.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#14 Posted: 20:51:02 03/04/2012
Well, I was one of the people to call you out. Aparently, I am wrong.

I am making calls, but so far no go. I do find it odd that only ONE person in Amarillo (small market) has them. I am wondering how he has them.

So, I have two things to say.

1: First to get me 3 of each, within a couple of days, I will give them a shiny Toy Fair Cynder.

2: I wonder why this seller isn't posting Wham Shell? Makes me wonder if they're still going with a wave with him being sold by himself?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#15 Posted: 20:53:37 03/04/2012
L-Sunburn. You need to start taking things with a grain of salt. People will nay say you till there is proof. We've heard enough of the rumor mill buzz in this place. I supported your theory through this, and even got it confirmed as well later that day from another friend. But officially it's not out on the mainstream market. But it's trickling yet. Soon it will be pouring. Just let it go and hang out. This forum has been a lot of fun for me. I had that same feeling awhile back...but it's worth sticking around to help people. But I think we've created a strong intelligent group here who definitely is the collector crowd...not the casual as much. Which is great.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#16 Posted: 21:08:01 03/04/2012
You know, I was just going to keep my mouth shut about this, but screw it. Why should anyone here have believed what you said? You provided absolutely no evidence, not even a first hand account, just hearsay.

Despite not having coming out right and saying it like others have before, I didn't believe you then and on top of that, I still don't believe your story now. I only feel slightly more assured by what @xerokills said in the other topic that this actually exists. I'm not convinced by the single eBay auctioneer that these are really available. The pics are weird at parts, they don't match up to any of his other auctions and there isn't anyone else selling any right now.

It's not unreasonable not to believe every person that comes up online and say so and so this or so and so that. Don't like it, don't wanna be around people that don't believe in you, then go cause I don't and I am not going to try to convince you otherwise or try to stop you. So go away if you want, that's your decision, but I don't think you can.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#17 Posted: 21:13:09 03/04/2012
Well, Skyotek, my fiancee tells me that supposedly ANY high rated seller will never be out to lie, as they feel honored to be a high rated seller.

Now, if this was some regular person, I would maybe call foul. As it is, he's a high rated seller, so they don't want to ruin that.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#18 Posted: 21:26:58 03/04/2012
Unfortunately, the adage on this forum is "pics or it didn't happen". I'm sure if you get your Camo and then can post a photo, perhaps with a bit of paper in it with your username on so nobody can dispute its authenticity, then you can prove people wrong.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#19 Posted: 21:30:19 03/04/2012
Wow. Just wow.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#20 Posted: 21:37:26 03/04/2012
What's the big deal if people don't believe you? People are going to believe what they want. Lies abound and so does the truth. Is it that big a deal to ask for proof? If you know it to be true then let others disbelief roll and move on.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#21 Posted: 22:11:29 03/04/2012
I believed you but there's always going to be a disbelief factor if there isn't something to backup the claim that makes it 100% true. I was more in disbelieve on the accuracy of the GameStop employee than you because store employees often misinform me and mistake other character names for another. So don't take it too personally, if someone else made the same claim that you did, people wouldn't completely believe them also.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:52 03/04/2012 by OpalOsprey
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#22 Posted: 22:12:36 03/04/2012
You have to understand L-Sunburn that without any sort of proof, anyone can make a baseless claim. Unless you have proof to back it up, no one can take something a random person on the internet says. Imagine a forum like a park of sorts. Some random guy walks up to you and says "holy crap the president died". You're not gonna say "good heavens this man surely must be telling the truth".

If you're the one I'm remembering, it's even a less valuable claim when you hear it from someone else (aka, your bro) who talked to some random employee at a random gamestop in some random town. The proverbial "My dad works at nintendo and says you can catch mew by beating the Elite Four 100 times then using strength on the truck!"

To put it simply, have evidence= people will trust you. Have no evidence=no one will trust you. That's the way it is.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:48 03/04/2012 by spyroflame0487
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#23 Posted: 22:46:03 03/04/2012
IDK, but

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skylan...7#ht_500wt_1287
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#24 Posted: 01:18:57 04/04/2012
I don't believe it, but whatever.
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#25 Posted: 02:20:06 04/04/2012
L-Sunburn, when you said Camo was out, I didnt believe you either (I'm not someone to bash or jump people who might have been mistaken) but Activision and TFB have pushed back dates and advertised a massive re-stock, and its all a bunch of garbage. I know people bashed on you (and thats not fair at all) but in all honesty, I think its because people are tired of all of this and you were the one who took the heat. What you posted a week ago could have happened to anyone on here, even if GameMaster (sorry for throwing you in, but some how it seems you always have the upper hand =P) people would have said the same to him. Sorry it had to be you, but I feel happy for you that you can throw this in the haters face. But dont blame the people on this forum for the doubt... blame activision for f'n with everybody.
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#26 Posted: 05:40:49 04/04/2012
I honestly don't blame, nor have anything to really say. This forum and community has really turned out to be sour. I'm sick of the constant immaturity, paranoia, and hostility, so I'm transitioning over to portalmasters.net, before I get so sick of it that I completely stop enjoying Skylnders. So far, everyone there is super friendly.

You really didn't have a lot of substantial evidence, but even if you did, then I feel that you still would have been shot down, or your friend would be labeled as a shady individual. Look at the dark spyro single scenario, there was video, ebay postings, and an official market photo, and still most people didn't believe it until a TFB employee gave a 100% confirmation that they made it. Pretty much around here, until till an official source says it's out, then it's not out, doesn't matter how well your sources are, or how trustworthy you are. No one around here can trust anyone in the slightest.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me