Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Blue Bash CONFIRMED for 4/1/12 [CLOSED]
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1 Posted: 17:03:38 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
It's confirmed that the stores will have Blue Bashes tomorrow (and the upcoming week).

I got the ad for the next week and he's in there. They call him "Legendary" and exclusive to TRU.

[User Posted Image]

I'll be calling my local store later to see what kind of shipment they got in, and if they'll be doing 1 per customer. If they have 100 or so i will NOT be waiting in line for him.

I'm only buying him because I don't have a regular bash. I really don't like Bash as a character, but a variant is cool.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#2 Posted: 17:06:34 31/03/2012
How the heck do you get access to that ad. LOL. I just posted a confirmation of him at my blog. The manager said he had a couple of cases but less than the stock he had for the Legendary Trigger happy.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#3 Posted: 17:15:29 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkyDaddy
How the heck do you get access to that ad. LOL. I just posted a confirmation of him at my blog. The manager said he had a couple of cases but less than the stock he had for the Legendary Trigger happy.

We get our ads on Saturdays instead of Sunday for whatever reason.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#4 Posted: 17:17:12 31/03/2012
Cool! Hey can you get a better picture? smilie
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
azn87 Green Sparx Gems: 105
#5 Posted: 17:38:50 31/03/2012
where are u located at? i called my local tru and they didnt even know what it was?
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#6 Posted: 17:51:47 31/03/2012
oh! buy one get one 25% off eh? nice
it'll make the second figure, you know, actually equal to the retail price of the figures
#7 Posted: 18:00:04 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Here's a HQ picture.
[User Posted Image]

Im in South Florida. I was told that 4/1 was the date back on March 21st.
---
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#8 Posted: 19:18:25 31/03/2012
I'm in South Florida, too. I called my TRU at 11am EST this morning and the employee on the phone said that they were expecting a shipment but hadn't gotten it yet. She said that the shipment was for the blue Bashes and that she couldn't confirm an event or anything until she "had them in her hands."

I'm planning on calling them later to see if they're having limits or if they even got the shipment.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#9 Posted: 20:34:32 31/03/2012
Chaos, you want me to pick this one up for you as well?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#10 Posted: 20:49:27 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I just called one TRU. The lady wasn't very nice AT ALL. She wouldn't even put me through to electronics. She's like "maybe I can help" and I was like "I want to know about Blue Bash" and she's like "what about it" and im like "Is that something I need to be there before the doors open or..?" and before I could even finish she was like "You need to be there when the doors open because it's a limited quantity" and I was like "Okay I know but do you have like 100 or like 10?" and she's like "I can't tell you that but it's limited quantity"....she could full well tell me if they have one box of shipment or 10.

Calling the other TRU now. No one has answered yet. Hopefully they're nicer.
---
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#11 Posted: 06:08:21 01/04/2012
Sweet deal, especially with that discount.
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#12 Posted: 12:58:18 01/04/2012
At my TRU bright and early. Second in line. Called my TRU yesterday and they said they only had six in stock for today and aren't expecting any good shipments until June. Apparently Activision is having trouble with supply and demand. Major trouble.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
#13 Posted: 13:40:51 01/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Madel
At my TRU bright and early. Second in line. Called my TRU yesterday and they said they only had six in stock for today and aren't expecting any good shipments until June. Apparently Activision is having trouble with supply and demand. Major trouble.

Wow 6? Better leave now. My TRU said they dont know how many they have but they're 1 per customer. He also said other figures are 1 per customer but not all are 1 per customer. Im hoping these "other" figures r L-Rod and Zook! I only want Lrod though.
---
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#14 Posted: 14:28:33 01/04/2012
I got one this morning. The tru I was @ only had 9. Its odd how they come in boxes of 6 and the store only had 9. Hmmmmmm, funny business is afoot methinks.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Dangermom Green Sparx Gems: 458
#15 Posted: 14:51:46 01/04/2012
In columbus for a cheer comp with my daughter. After the dragons peak fiasco I decided to get there right at 10. Unfortunately they only got 16 when I arrived and those were gone at 10:05. I'm starting to feel a little like Charlie Brown with Lucy holding the football...
---
81/99!
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#16 Posted: 14:59:29 01/04/2012
Thats cool!! Blue Bash comes out on my birthday!!
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#17 Posted: 16:29:31 01/04/2012
AAAAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!! as charlie brown would say:-)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me