Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Camo may be out [CLOSED]
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#1 Posted: 04:00:38 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Its sudden but yes, camo is out. I was at the movies and got a txt from my bro saying he almost got lrod and zook, and a camo. But they gotto the gamestop to late and they sold out. I know everybody on here wont believe bc i dont have pics... (i wasnt even there)... But he is out and in a matter of days everybody will see him
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:38 31/03/2012 by L-Sunburn
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#2 Posted: 04:03:17 31/03/2012
I'd like to believe it, but I don't know...
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#3 Posted: 04:05:01 31/03/2012
Anyone can lie. There are only two case assortments for wave 4. If he saw a L. Rod and Zook, then that store saw two different boxes. One is -

- Hex x2
- Stump Smash
- Drobot
- Eruptor
- Whirlwind

the other is -

- L. Rod x1
- Zook x1
- Ignitor x1
- Stealth Elf x1
- Sonic Boom x1
- Bash x1

Not calling your "bro" (whether it be good friend or brother) a liar. Rather, I think Gamestop was lying to him. They know next to nothing when it comes to Skylanders.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#4 Posted: 04:05:45 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Why would i lie? I dont have the time to lie on a forum i have a life.
---
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#5 Posted: 04:07:34 31/03/2012
if camo was out that would mean warnado is out which he isnt
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#6 Posted: 04:08:04 31/03/2012
nope. Camo is not out. I'm going to go with he was mistaken. Your bro is messing with you, or someone misquoted camo for zook. That's my guess...or Ignitor. Camo certainly isn't out or we'd have seen him on ebay already...beyond preorder
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#7 Posted: 04:10:34 31/03/2012
That'a what i think to xeroskills. I could easly see someone that doesnt know the game to mistaken zook for camo.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#8 Posted: 04:12:28 31/03/2012
Quote: L-Sunburn

We're not saying it's YOU, we're wondering how trust worthy your 'bro' is.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#9 Posted: 04:15:12 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Its not me or my bro it would have to be gamestop but he clearly said they just sold out of camo ( which they" got early") and lrod+ zook... Idk guys we will see
---
#10 Posted: 04:16:27 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: xerokills
nope. Camo is not out. I'm going to go with he was mistaken. Your bro is messing with you, or someone misquoted camo for zook. That's my guess...or Ignitor. Camo certainly isn't out or we'd have seen him on ebay already...beyond preorder

My brother messing with me, hah. Nope . They said zook and camo and lrod no mistaken
---
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#11 Posted: 04:16:37 31/03/2012
i agree with most of the other people there would be a lot more sightings wouldn't there? But maybe not maybe that gamestop just got him earlier?
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#12 Posted: 04:19:13 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thats wat i was thinking. Plus easter is this weekend anyways when camo was rumored for. Maybe gs got it early. Worst come to worst if he isnt out ill let u guys know.
---
#13 Posted: 04:19:48 31/03/2012
I don't think their April 1st surprise is Camo...call me crazy. But stranger things have happened. April Fools is coming...right? Maybe the joke will be on us...
---
#14 Posted: 04:22:34 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
We will see i guess. Night.
---
#15 Posted: 04:23:35 31/03/2012
i really hope he is out........ THE GUY SHOOTS OUT MELONS!!!!
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#16 Posted: 06:44:25 31/03/2012
did you show him a picture of camo, and ask if that is EXACTLY what he saw, and didn't mistake it for another life element?

because if camo was out we'd see them on ebay.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#17 Posted: 11:26:25 31/03/2012
But he is out and in a matter of days everybody will see him

yeah we will see... your lies.
i bet 500$ (well maybe € since i'm italian) that in the next week no one will bring a proof about camo's release.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#18 Posted: 11:32:28 31/03/2012
yeah if you want to prove that they got in camo got to that gamestop if its close and show them a picture and ask them
---
IAmSwag Blue Sparx Gems: 910
#19 Posted: 11:47:23 31/03/2012
You and your brother need to quit smoking that stuff...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:48:05 31/03/2012 by IAmSwag
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#20 Posted: 12:25:33 31/03/2012
Easiest way to fins out. Which gamestop was he at? City, state, street name or give us the phone number. I will call and ask them. You are a liar so Im sure there will be an excuse like "I dont know which one he was at" or anything wlelse. If my brorher had called me I would have asked a million questions. You can tell which people are full of it whwn they post this crap. Can we please remove this thread? At least odf the first page.
#21 Posted: 13:16:14 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
You guys need to stop. With the jokes about my bro. He was just out trying to get something for a friend.. It wasnt my brother who "said" he was out, it was the gamestop guy. If we dont see people with him in a matter of days then that means the gamestop dude lied or didnt know wat he was talkingabout.
---
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#22 Posted: 13:20:33 31/03/2012
Quite possibly the Gamestop guy is just trying to cause hassle by saying certain Skylander is out. The majority of Game and TRU staff over here (UK) just don't care about the figures and will pretty much pick a Skylander name and will tell you they have it in stock just to get you to come to the store.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#23 Posted: 13:46:57 31/03/2012
Trust me L- Sunburn I believe your are telling the truth and they should come soon. However if camo was there it would have been announced somewhere on the forum already. Maybe the guy at Gamestop didn't mean Camo but that just came out by accident or he wanted to miss with your bro.
#24 Posted: 13:49:45 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: DrillSarge
Easiest way to fins out. Which gamestop was he at? City, state, street name or give us the phone number. I will call and ask them. You are a liar so Im sure there will be an excuse like "I dont know which one he was at" or anything wlelse. If my brorher had called me I would have asked a million questions. You can tell which people are full of it whwn they post this crap. Can we please remove this thread? At least odf the first page.

chill.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:50:13 31/03/2012 by L-Sunburn
#25 Posted: 13:57:10 31/03/2012
Just give him a break guys. We don't know if he is telling the truth or not but I believe him. We know employees mess up so maybe the guy did or he wanted to mess with this guys bro. We don't know. Yes April Fools is coming so it could be a prank but we will never know will we.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#26 Posted: 14:02:02 31/03/2012
Eh..its certainly impossible that it's out. For one, we would have seen him pop up on ebay first, and we'd also see Warnado too. (Maybe even Wham-Shell)

Gamestop is..lets just say less than reputable. For a gaming store, their employees are the most game illiterate people I've ever had to deal with. So either they were just trolling out of spite (because I'm sure getting a thousand calls a day about Skylanders could certainly do some damage to a person's psyche) or they're pulling a early April Fools day prank on your bro.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#27 Posted: 14:15:30 31/03/2012

I didn't say you were lying. Open your eyes. I said Gamestop could have been lying to him. You stated that Gamestop told your "bro" that they had Camo. That means your "bro" didn't see Camo with his own eyes, nor did you. Gamestop saw them (lie), and told your "bro" they saw him.

Gamestop told me they had all remaining characters back in January, when wave 3 hit. Yeah. They told me they sold out of Lightning Rod, Zook, Sunburn, Wham Shell, Camo, and Warnado.

That was a lie, and they were lying to your "bro" as well.

Another reason this Gamestop was lying to your bro, is because I know people inside 4 different Gamestops here. 5 actually. They tell me all the inside dirt on anything I want to know. When every store in my city got 30 Skylanders on the same day, it was 5 boxes of 6. 2 boxes were of case A wave 4 (what I like to call them) the other was case B wave 4. I called the other stores that has managers I know well, and they told me the same thing. They told me what each box has. That's how I know what wave 4 consists of. One Gamestop wouldn't get them, but no others coincidentally did, thus your "bro" was pranked. Honestly, I'd probably do it, too, if I worked there, because I know people would come and make a big deal about it on the net. That's just my prankster side, though.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:21:18 31/03/2012 by GameMaster78
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#28 Posted: 14:39:40 31/03/2012
Easy way to tell is if they are on ebay and I don't see anything. Ebay ALWAYS gets the Skylanders first because scalpers are usually faster than collectors/players. Check ebay and then you'll know when it's out.
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#29 Posted: 14:50:26 31/03/2012
maybe they ment stump smash?
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#30 Posted: 14:53:33 31/03/2012
Pictures or it didn't happen.
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
#31 Posted: 14:56:34 31/03/2012
^ He doesn't have pics because he wasn't there. And his brother was there and the GameStop guys told him they just sold camo.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:56:56 31/03/2012 by Rand O M
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#32 Posted: 15:06:38 31/03/2012
Quote: Rand O M
^ He doesn't have pics because he wasn't there. And his brother was there and the GameStop guys told him they just sold camo.

Oh, ok. My bad. I doubt his brother got Camo though.
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
#33 Posted: 15:20:57 31/03/2012
So...there has been a second time now someone has called and been told they got Camo, Warnado and Wham Shell in. Is it possible with everyone freaking out about their lack of figures lately, they are just pushing the rest out to tide us over and make amends for their failings? Or maybe they are going to slowly release them into the shipments to start to create a buzz. It got my attention. Hmm...I still haven't seen any hit ebay other than pre order. Guess I shall investigate when my stores open. But stores are open on the east coast and I've seen nobody confirm they found them. Gonna go with my gut and say it's just a wave of bad info...guess we will know by the end of the day. If you get one...post it.
---
#34 Posted: 15:29:49 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
My brother didnt get camo. When he got there he asked for zook or lrod and they said we just sold out of lrod zook and camo. Me and my bro have nothing to do with this rumor its the gamestop guy.
---
Sackexchange Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#35 Posted: 15:31:00 31/03/2012
Quote: Tigorus
Easy way to tell is if they are on ebay and I don't see anything. Ebay ALWAYS gets the Skylanders first because scalpers are usually faster than collectors/players. Check ebay and then you'll know when it's out.

This is EXACTLY how you know.
#36 Posted: 15:34:14 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes ebayasically does indicate when stuff release. Im sure camo isnt out but will release april. The gamestop guy is probably full of it. I just posted it to let peeople know to possibly look out for him. I didnt imagine people to get this pissed its a CHILDRENS GAME...
---
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#37 Posted: 15:52:06 31/03/2012
a children game where people spend a lot of money and time. ask them how much time they spend searching sunburn. and then suddenly appear a thread with an incredible story about camo's (a lot of people are waiting for him) release. you should have at least called this thread "camo MAY be out", but no, "camo is out" guys!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#38 Posted: 16:00:43 31/03/2012
Guys, read the context of the quote...

My brother didnt get camo. When he got there he asked for zook or lrod and they said we just sold out of lrod zook and camo. Me and my bro have nothing to do with this rumor its the gamestop guy.

Quote:
lrod zook and camo

If he had just gone in asking for Zook or LRod and they mentioned both of those, and the other one, maybe they were thinking about the Zook/LRod/Cynder triple pack? Otherwise, why would they mention "Camo" if you had only asked about the first two?

Looks like the store may have been mistaken
#39 Posted: 16:03:04 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: voodude
a children game where people spend a lot of money and time. ask them how much time they spend searching sunburn. and then suddenly appear a thread with an incredible story about camo's (a lot of people are waiting for him) release. you should have at least called this thread "camo MAY be out", but no, "camo is out" guys!

I changed it, smarter idea..
---
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#40 Posted: 16:08:45 31/03/2012
Wait... is this the same guy that was convinced that TRU was going to have a special event presentation of some fictional Skylander named Whiplash about a week or so ago?

Edit: Took me awhile to find the topic. Not the same guy.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:18:40 31/03/2012 by sykotek
#41 Posted: 16:13:44 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: sykotek
Wait... is this the same guy that was convinced that TRU was going to have a special event presentation of some fictional Skylander named Whiplash about a week or so ago?

No, im not a retard. That guy was full of it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:16:08 31/03/2012 by L-Sunburn
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#42 Posted: 16:17:47 31/03/2012
ok guys look at this http://images2.wikia.nocookie....60212-frntl.jpg and we know you not retarded
#43 Posted: 16:23:15 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Get my brother to send me a pic? Do you guys think were not brothers when i say were brothers? We live together were brothers were not distant to eachother. And there are no pictures this discussionis just what some gamestop guy said.im tired of this. Admin may close this, i dont care.
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#44 Posted: 16:25:04 31/03/2012
Quote: trentd78
ok guys look at this http://images2.wikia.nocookie....60212-frntl.jpg and we know you not retarded

First of all those pics are from how the package will look without it. That isn't real (yet).
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#45 Posted: 16:30:13 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Ya thats not an offical in hand pic
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#46 Posted: 16:32:02 31/03/2012
I think Camo might be released this week or on Easter because when those pics came out for wave 4 they came out a few weeks later, but Camo and wave 5 might come out along with Blue Bash.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#47 Posted: 17:54:03 31/03/2012
It wasnt my brother who "said" he was out, it was the gamestop guy.

oooh..
yeah, the gamestop guy is retarded. he probably mistook zook for camo
#48 Posted: 17:59:10 31/03/2012
Ok if you got to the Wave 5 forum or to toywiz you will see the wave 5 three pack. If you look at the details it says it will be released in April. I cannot confirm the date but that is what I saw. So wave 5 may be coming in April.
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#49 Posted: 18:00:01 31/03/2012
As mentioned multiple times before, without pictures then it isn't true. People aren't going to believe it until actual pictures are posted.
#50 Posted: 18:01:56 31/03/2012
Quote: GamerDrone
As mentioned multiple times before, without pictures then it isn't true. People aren't going to believe it until actual pictures are posted.

apparently there are no pictures because the primary "source" is one gamestop employee
gamestop people are NOTORIOUS for being stupid. i mean i don't expect everyone to know everything about the stuff in their store, but they have access to google as much as everyone else, and have a bad habit of assuming things instead of saying "i don't know, let me check that for you"
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me