Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Is it just me [CLOSED]
Dangermom Green Sparx Gems: 458
#1 Posted: 18:13:06 28/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I am in Michigan. I have not seen a single wave 4 release except for DP, however the over 25 Target, Walmart, TRU, GameStop and Game Plays I have visited in the padt 7 days have TONS of Wave 1-3 all of the sudden. What is the deal with that???
---
81/99!
skittles4890 Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#2 Posted: 18:35:23 28/03/2012
Not just you. I've only found wave 4 at gamestop and haven't seen it since either. I also heard Sunday for some toys r us here might get wave 4 but who noes
---
37/37
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#3 Posted: 18:41:48 28/03/2012
this is probably the restocking that i heard about in mid march. apparently acitivision warned retailers about this in advance
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#4 Posted: 18:56:58 28/03/2012
There hasn't been a restock of Wave 4 in my area either. I heard Gamestop had some, but that was 3/22. Nothing since then. I call places and TRU tells me they have L-TH and Walmart says they haven't even gotten a shipment in.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#5 Posted: 19:42:53 28/03/2012
Quote: Madel
There hasn't been a restock of Wave 4 in my area either. I heard Gamestop had some, but that was 3/22. Nothing since then. I call places and TRU tells me they have L-TH and Walmart says they haven't even gotten a shipment in.

no no i meant restocking in general. activision sent an email to every major distributor early to mid march saying they will "be meeting demand" soon, which apparently means "we're going to floor every retailer with wave 3 and wave 1"
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#6 Posted: 19:46:31 28/03/2012
Quote: Osbor
Quote: Madel

no no i meant restocking in general. activision sent an email to every major distributor early to mid march saying they will "be meeting demand" soon, which apparently means "we're going to floor every retailer with wave 3 and wave 1"

Oh, I see now. I'm sorry.

Yeah, I've been seeing really bad restocking in general overall where I live. The only places that seem to get anything is my TRU and a GameStop got a small shipment this past Monday, but that's been it. Anywhere else I go to or call has absolutely nothing, no Wave 4, no Wave 1, etc.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Sackexchange Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#7 Posted: 20:23:02 28/03/2012
Thats funny cuz when wave 3 came out it seemed like an awful lot of people on ebay were from Michigan.
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#8 Posted: 20:36:46 28/03/2012
we still got a lot of wave 3 just no wave 4 but i have only heard of wave 4 from gamestop in MI other than that no walmart, best buy, target, or toys r us has had zook or lightning rod if it wasnt for Gamemaster i wouldnt have zook or lightning rod. Im hoping wave 5 wont be as much trouble as i just want to get warnado, camo, and wham-shell and call it a day till giants.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:38:33 28/03/2012 by Gaiaknight
Dangermom Green Sparx Gems: 458
#9 Posted: 23:03:36 28/03/2012 | Topic Creator
this is ridiculous. One gamestop told me all they got in was 1 Lightning Rod. What is the point of that????
---
81/99!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#10 Posted: 23:13:23 28/03/2012
Quote: Dangermom
this is ridiculous. One gamestop told me all they got in was 1 Lightning Rod. What is the point of that????

I believe there's one of each in a box of 6. So they probably got like one box. I don't know why when they have a new wave of figures coming out that they don't just stick a box full of one kind into the shipment. Or even make half of them one, and the other 3 another one?
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#11 Posted: 02:18:24 29/03/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: Dangermom

I believe there's one of each in a box of 6. So they probably got like one box. I don't know why when they have a new wave of figures coming out that they don't just stick a box full of one kind into the shipment. Or even make half of them one, and the other 3 another one?

The distribution is the not the best but it does allow Activision to distribute the older figures along with newer figures. This method of 1 unique figure per case of 6 is really good in the long run but it makes it harder to stock newer figures because to have 12 new figures means you are going to stock older figures (3) which may or may not be in demand at that time you get them.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
Capoeira Blue Sparx Gems: 585
#12 Posted: 02:24:27 29/03/2012
I'm still looking for anything from Wave 4. But yeah, plenty of the older stuff has returned.
melt4rf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#13 Posted: 16:30:59 29/03/2012
dont feel bad guys im in michigan near flint havent found any of the newest out i havent even found EoI or DP or any adventure packs for awhile course havent had the money to buy any either which sucks i just got chop chop at kmart the other day though yay!
---
Have All 32 original SSA and new Giants Skylanders
Searching for: smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me