Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Guy's check your Walmarts They are getting Wave 4 figures and 3 packs hard core
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Guy's check your Walmarts They are getting Wave 4 figures and 3 packs hard core [CLOSED]
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#51 Posted: 21:29:42 29/03/2012
^ my walmart got 1 set of the the 3 new ones (ignitor included). They got 3 cynders. So the stock of the new ones is slowly releasing. It's about 80% old and 20% new I figure. So it's gonna be tough to get the new ones till they start mass producing equally all in the same quantities.

There is still a market for the old ones. So this is to get more people into the game. There has to be a ton of people playing this. Now we just need more content to play in!
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#52 Posted: 23:09:47 29/03/2012
Picked up two Lightning Rods and two Zooks today (one for each of my boys) at a small town Walmart in MN!! Was totally surprised and elated to find and get them!
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#53 Posted: 23:11:06 29/03/2012
Went to Walmart yesterday and saw a lot but not wave 4. However I did find Zook at Walmart.
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#54 Posted: 23:29:26 29/03/2012
i really wish my walmart had zook. NEED ZOOK
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#55 Posted: 23:55:32 29/03/2012
^I offered you one. I don't have it anymore though.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Sackexchange Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#56 Posted: 23:56:13 29/03/2012
Dropped in at Walmart looking for some Resident Evil steelbooks and I can hear an emplyee dragging a cardboard display through the electronics section. I turned my head and it was a two sided Skylander display. She put it up against a DVD display. After she put it together I started to dig. I had to pull it away from the DVD display to get at the back side and pulled out a gold drill sergeant (woot, woot). There were about 40 singles of cynder, double trouble, whirlwind and drill sergeant. There were a dozen 3-packs, most of them were double trouble packs.

Hopefully this trend continues especially when the Giants come out.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:58:16 29/03/2012 by Sackexchange
wem Red Sparx Gems: 72
#57 Posted: 20:18:34 30/03/2012
It's odd - most of my local walmarts have said they have got nothing new in, however, there is one that in the past two days has yielded 4 Empire of Ice, 8 Lightning Rods, 8 Zook and 4 Zook/Cynder/Lightening Rod triple packs. They have also gotten a ton of other figures as you can imagine, in similar quantities. I was asking the women today why they are getting so many and other stores are getting none and she had no idea, but at her store, she said still has more in the back that they aren't putting out yet because they got so many, they don't have room on the shelves for them all!!!! I was happy to take the above off their hands.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me