Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > OMG!!!!!!! BLUE IRIDESCENT BASH is out!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1
OMG!!!!!!! BLUE IRIDESCENT BASH is out!!!!!!!!!!!! [CLOSED]
Joemama Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#1 Posted: 16:26:10 25/03/2012 | Topic Creator
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html...cat=0&_from=R40

He's out!
---
smilie I'm Lovin It smilie
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#2 Posted: 16:30:33 25/03/2012
OMG yes! We've known since it came out 10 days ago. : )
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#3 Posted: 16:43:22 25/03/2012
These are from Canada. By the way we knew about this since forever ago.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#4 Posted: 16:44:32 25/03/2012
No way! smilie
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#5 Posted: 17:32:52 25/03/2012
You all are rude...Whirlwind...that's been confirmed. Seems your personal goal is to belittle the new people, yet you were trying to coax TRU employees to sell you Dragon's Peak early...and you believed it would work. You're not exactly a pro at this. Not everyone here reads every thread. If it's not on the main page, people likely will miss it...nor will most search the topic. But yeah, stop being a jerk and treat the newer people with respect. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Stop putting people down please.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#6 Posted: 17:42:21 25/03/2012
i know blue bash came in canada a while ago but know idea about the usa but this topic is a good way of letting people know about his release
---
Green Bean Machine
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#7 Posted: 17:50:12 25/03/2012
Quote: xerokills
You all are rude...Whirlwind...that's been confirmed. Seems your personal goal is to belittle the new people, yet you were trying to coax TRU employees to sell you Dragon's Peak early...and you believed it would work. You're not exactly a pro at this. Not everyone here reads every thread. If it's not on the main page, people likely will miss it...nor will most search the topic. But yeah, stop being a jerk and treat the newer people with respect. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Stop putting people down please.

In case you don't know, he isn't exactly new.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Dealer X Red Sparx Gems: 59
#8 Posted: 17:55:42 25/03/2012
When can I get it in the USA? OOH man I need one. Thanks
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#9 Posted: 17:58:36 25/03/2012
whirlwind^

no...i was referring to you being rude... We who visit the forums frequently know Blue Bash is in Canada, but isn't out in the US. You don't need to rub someone who is trying to help's nose in it that they are behind the curve. It makes them not want to post when they do get valuable information. Just ignore it...it will just drop off the forum list, or better yet, send him a pm to let him know and then he'll delete the thread. Instead you belittle him. Would you prefer it if I pointed out every time you're wrong? I doubt it. So do other a favor and start being respectful of others. Thank you.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:28 25/03/2012 by xerokills
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me