Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Good luck. [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1 Posted: 13:47:08 25/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Good luck to everyone going to Toys R Us this morning.

If it's any indication, all of my TRU's got in around a further 36 boxes of singles, and at least two of my local TRU's will have upward of about 60 Dragon's Peaks. This mean others may as well.

Good luck getting what you need everyone.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#2 Posted: 13:51:06 25/03/2012
I know my Toys R Us got in a few shipments this week, all old stuff though! That being said maybe there were certain boxes they could not put on the shelf until today???
It opens at 10am I might head there now? Might be a waste, not sure when Canada is getting them???
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
evil spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1350
#3 Posted: 13:52:55 25/03/2012
canada is expecting wave 4 any time. dragon's peak release date is friday the 30th smilie
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#4 Posted: 13:54:42 25/03/2012
Well maybe I will just wait and call then!
^How do you know about the 30th????

Good Luck to all on your searches!!!!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#5 Posted: 14:47:01 25/03/2012
Thanks GM managed to get mine they limited it to 1 dragons peak per customer and then up to 3 singles
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#6 Posted: 14:51:52 25/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Grats, Gaia. I take it you held off on L. Rod and Zook since I am sending them your way first thing tomorrow?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#7 Posted: 14:53:39 25/03/2012
yea i thought about buying a second set but then i found out my brother already got them for my nephew for Easter so i managed to get an extra dragons peak for him he is gonna have a good easter
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#8 Posted: 15:08:03 25/03/2012
Well that was a huge let down again. They had a bunch of 3 packs, some dragon's peak and a bunch of singles. They only had 1 Zook & 1 L-Rod out of the whole bunch. Luckily I was able to get L-Rod but they had none of the other adventure packs and no legendary 3 packs.

So I still need to find the legendary 3 pack & Empire of Ice. smilie
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#9 Posted: 15:11:44 25/03/2012
Was able to grab a DP, but still no dice on Legendary 3-Pack and Single Zook.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Kao Kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#10 Posted: 15:30:57 25/03/2012
Yeah, making a trip was a colossal waste of ****ing time. Basically, they had 30 Dragon's Peak packs, about 6 Pirate Seas, and the rest were wave 3 singles. They had NO triple packs of ANY KIND, let alone the legendary ones. And of course no wave four singles.

Well, sure am glad I ordered my Dragon's Peak online, but looks like the hunt continues for Zook. At this point, I'm fairly sure the only place the Legendary Triple pack exists is eBay. They shouldn't even bother advertising it....
ritap0519 Red Sparx Gems: 71
#11 Posted: 15:33:40 25/03/2012
my tru had 48 dragons peak, no other new characters, allowed one per customer - the one per customer was a joke, they were letting people's kids buy - I felt bad for people in line behind me, because there were only a few left after we bought our one pack.
Was excited when I drove over to the target afterwards and found an empire of ice! (there was one, this had previously been proven be elusive in my area) - we had gotten a free character this past week for the Walmart debacle.
evil spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1350
#12 Posted: 16:04:15 25/03/2012
Quote: JAP28
Well maybe I will just wait and call then!
^How do you know about the 30th????

Good Luck to all on your searches!!!!

my local tru has them on the shelf in the back but can't sell them til friday
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#13 Posted: 19:37:10 25/03/2012
My guy came through and held on to one for me smilie gotta say, i'm liking Sunburn lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
Dragon15010 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#14 Posted: 02:32:13 26/03/2012
YES!!!! SUNBURN!!! smilie
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#15 Posted: 02:47:09 26/03/2012
Quote: ritap0519
my tru had 48 dragons peak, no other new characters, allowed one per customer - the one per customer was a joke, they were letting people's kids buy - I felt bad for people in line behind me, because there were only a few left after we bought our one pack.
Was excited when I drove over to the target afterwards and found an empire of ice! (there was one, this had previously been proven be elusive in my area) - we had gotten a free character this past week for the Walmart debacle.

Yeah,
Unless the game was rated M,
But even then, with the parents right there,, if the kid has the money (birthday, gift, savings) then the kids are customers as well.
Even with the M rating because the kids would have consent.

-M
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#16 Posted: 02:51:36 26/03/2012
Score!!! Since I had my name in the list that they made last Wednesday, I was still able to purchase the DP and they had set aside 1 for every person in the list. I came in around 6 PM and nothing was left but the sales rep at the electronics section told me to go at customer service to pick up the DP since I was in the list.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
Slammer Green Sparx Gems: 496
#17 Posted: 03:24:57 26/03/2012
My store had the Dragon's Peak pack, but everything else was stuff that has been out for a long time. Not complaining, as I desperately want DP! I have an Empire of Ice on order from Amazon (thanks to a tip from a forum friend), and will be totally done with this game when I get it. Can't wait!!!
Alcatalog Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#18 Posted: 03:26:14 26/03/2012
Quote: Kao Kitty
Yeah, making a trip was a colossal waste of ****ing time. Basically, they had 30 Dragon's Peak packs, about 6 Pirate Seas, and the rest were wave 3 singles. They had NO triple packs of ANY KIND, let alone the legendary ones. And of course no wave four singles.

Well, sure am glad I ordered my Dragon's Peak online, but looks like the hunt continues for Zook. At this point, I'm fairly sure the only place the Legendary Triple pack exists is eBay. They shouldn't even bother advertising it....

I'm Hunting for zook too; hope u find those legendaries!
---
Got 38
dwattzdrummer Gold Sparx Gems: 2413
#19 Posted: 03:41:02 26/03/2012
my dad got me Sunburn today at the Toysrus event. He woke up early and was there 30mins before. Was 4th in line, luckily were tons of Sunburns but strangely no limit on reg skylanders he told me. Good luck to all! I can't play him until I go home from college on Friday. Wii is at home to keep the grades up smilie
---
wdrumz YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wdrumz
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me