Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
It all boils down to here. [CLOSED]
Zing Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#51 Posted: 16:37:51 25/03/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
He will be. At first legendary 3 packs were so common, I thought no store would get rid of them. However, after about a month or 2, they skyrocketed in price on Ebay, because no one could find them. Expect the same with Trigg, because he will go in moratorium for a few months like the 3 pack.

I am not sure about that. The legendary packs were only common when every figure was common. This was before Christmas when you could walk into any store and literally every figure was hanging on the rack and there was no pressure to buy. The legendary packs wasted so much shelf space then.

I'm very glad I got into the game in early November. It would be a lot of stress and extra money to get into the game after Christmas.
Sisqo4ever Green Sparx Gems: 162
#52 Posted: 16:46:07 25/03/2012
Oh okay, yeah when whirl wind for came out I bought her from a person for 35. But here where I live it isn't that hard to find a skylander. Not as much fans here I guess. My best friend that works at tru just texted me and said their are still legendary packs there plenty. And a couple dragon peaks still there, that people reserved and haven't came and got them at 1 they go for anyone to buy. And the quite a few of the triple packs left with lightning rod zook and Cynder and plenty single packs. And all eventure packs
tubsrnhc Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#53 Posted: 16:51:57 25/03/2012
i went like 2 hours after they opened and they still had like 25 DP's.
---
only need dark spyro
Sisqo4ever Green Sparx Gems: 162
#54 Posted: 16:55:57 25/03/2012
Yeah I'm just glad I don't live somewhere that I gotta constantly fight to get a new skylander or a popular one.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#55 Posted: 16:55:59 25/03/2012
Got there five seconds after the store opened, plenty of Dragon's Peaks for all, and a nice stock of Wave 1, 2, and 3 singles. No Zook or Rod... but we had those already anyway, so big whoop, I suppose. Got Dragon's Peak, that's what we came for, and the gift card means a free-ish Blue Bash next week for whoever wants it.
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#56 Posted: 17:59:02 25/03/2012
It really is the luck of the draw in which TRU have the stock. I went to the TRU after church and the worker said they only had 5 DPs. She said it was a little crazy and people were upset by the limited quantity. This is the same TRU that didn't have any Wave 4 figures on Wednesday. I don't feel so bad not showing up this morning since Wednesday was such a massive letdown. Although, it is crazy that some TRUs are overflowing with product. There was a RIDICULOUS amount of Legendary Trigger Happy figures. And, there was a wide variety of the old figures. Now, the old figures will languish on the shelf since people are really looking for the new ones.
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#57 Posted: 19:19:04 25/03/2012
I'm surprised so many of you have reported your stores having so many DP packs. The TRU here had maybe 6-7 of them and that was it.
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#58 Posted: 19:21:47 25/03/2012
^I know right! Mine had at least 15-20. But I bought the first one ever!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#59 Posted: 19:56:34 25/03/2012
I went there at 1 P.M. Hours after they opened.

They still had plenty of Dragon's Peak. AND A BUNCH OF CYNDERS UGGGH, OF COURSE THEY WOULD HAVE HER AFTER I ORDER ONLINE. Oh well, I didn't have enough left over for another Skylander after buying DP anyway, heh.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#60 Posted: 23:42:33 25/03/2012
I just stopped by the TRU in Alexandria, VA. They had dozens of Dragons Peaks as well as a ton of Wave 3 singles (Cynders were sold out).
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#61 Posted: 23:44:53 25/03/2012
Yeah I'm in Iowa, and I went to TRU (hour n a half away is the closest one) and they had DP but told me Zook and Lightning Rod arent out yet... Im kinda confused on that one but arguing with the employee would get me nowhere so I smiled, nodded, and walked away.
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#62 Posted: 23:53:50 25/03/2012
Got there at 12 am.... first in line... WTF! There were like 20 DP 5 Legendary Packs and 3 L-Trigs

Dafuq? Nobody was at my local TRU !!

I got 1 of each and payed. I asked for EOI or DC but they didnt get any...

PD: My TRU opens at 10amsmilie
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:55:50 25/03/2012 by Skylanderportal
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#63 Posted: 23:55:13 25/03/2012
^Omg people were about to start fighting with me over the DP I got from the employee. I was like "OMG! Just wait!!! theres a lot more!!!" There were about ten people there then another ten came.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Alone0129 Green Sparx Gems: 121
#64 Posted: 00:19:52 26/03/2012
I walked into my TRU at 2pm today because I had something come up and I was able to snag the last DP they had on the shelf. There were tons of LTH so I grabbed one as well. I was very surprised. No L-Rods or Zooks though.
Angel Wing Green Sparx Gems: 361
#65 Posted: 01:11:39 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Well my day went like this. At 10:05 I called Toys R Us in Canton. She said they had about 20 people in line and they opened at 10. So we get there at 10:30ish and I looked at the display where the singles were and didn't see DP. Then I saw a display for them (duuh) but they had (i counted) 75 LTH about 12 DP and a cart full and some unopened boxes of them 11 eruptors, 2 whirlwinds 2 sonic 3 drill sarges 3 bash and 5 flameslinger. Then I got my DP and 5$ gift card. Next we went to Target. I walked to the Electronices. No skylanders and the portal was hanging upside down. I waited for 10 mins and I was about to go find my mom but them I see a guy bring over 2 crypts and 1 Pirate seas. so my mom walks by 2 seconds later and So I asked her if she could ask if they had EoI while I got Resident Evil Revelations. When I walked over they had 10 boxes full of all 3 Adventure packs. So I got both adventure packs and I must say they are super fun. I really enjoyed Dragon's Peak minigames and the final enemies were fun. I chose the Ice Prison path for Slammy and Teleporter for sunburn but reset im ( I kinda liked it but IT had SLOW recovery time) so all I need to find is a Zook and L Rod. So tomorrow after school Ima call massillon Target,Walmart, and Gamestop for Zook and rod. And I have an excuse to why I can go to the store if they got them, I am gonna see the Hunger Games.
---
Raine's Collection [smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
Millerman7669 Blue Sparx Gems: 581
#66 Posted: 02:02:21 26/03/2012
Left my house with my kids at 11 am est today headed towards TRU(already bought the Dragons peak online but thought what the heck). Got there and they STILL HAD 6 dragons peak and about 15 legendary Trigger Happy. We bought one of each(1 per guest per TRU request). Waiting for bidson ignitor, zook, Lightning rod and stealth elf on ebay and then to get my hands on a legendary 3 pack and for the last wave to come out. This is an expensive hobby isnt it.
Zing Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#67 Posted: 12:50:29 26/03/2012
Wait, there is a Walmart, Target, and GameStop in Massillon now? Crazy.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me