Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Call your TRU [CLOSED]
Aaryana Green Sparx Gems: 311
#1 Posted: 13:50:53 24/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I just called my TRU to see if they had DP in store, and they confirmed they will have it and the Zook/Lightning Rod/Cynder 3 pack tomorrow. The manager said they had Darklight Crypt, Empire of Ice, and Pirate Seas in store and that all TRUs were supposed to have those 3 in stores today as well as various 3 packs. My store had Prism Break/Boomer/VooDood and Zap/Hex/Dino-Rang. No legendaries at all though. Tons more single packs too.
---
New to the Skylands!
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#2 Posted: 15:42:00 24/03/2012
im getting both
Slammer Green Sparx Gems: 496
#3 Posted: 04:51:15 25/03/2012
I so desperately need EOI! Assuming that my online order of DP actually ships...... This would be the only thing that I am lacking. I will certainly be looking for legendaries tomorrow though. ; )
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#4 Posted: 05:14:38 25/03/2012
Quote: Aaryana
I just called my TRU to see if they had DP in store, and they confirmed they will have it and the Zook/Lightning Rod/Cynder 3 pack tomorrow. The manager said they had Darklight Crypt, Empire of Ice, and Pirate Seas in store and that all TRUs were supposed to have those 3 in stores today as well as various 3 packs. My store had Prism Break/Boomer/VooDood and Zap/Hex/Dino-Rang. No legendaries at all though. Tons more single packs too.

Lucky smilie

I tried to find the Prism Break/Voodood 3-Pack for almost a month before I gave up and resorted to Ebay/Amazon.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#5 Posted: 07:42:40 25/03/2012
I went before TRU opened today and they had all the things from Wednesday and one Pirate Seas and I asked and they had DP in the back, but when he tried it said it wouldn't let him sell it until tomorrow.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#6 Posted: 07:47:49 25/03/2012
called mine and got the same answer from 3 people on 3 different days they all said they would have it out and ready when they open ima be heading there in 4hrs and sit there and play kid icarus uprising till they open
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#7 Posted: 08:50:20 25/03/2012
I'm heading there 30 minutes before they open. There were people waiting in their cars today and once me and my mom got off to go to wait outside everyone got off and once they opened there was also this 4-5 year old kid with his mom also looking for Dragon's Peak and he will probably be there tomorrow too when I go. I'm going to try to beat him there. Of course they will have a lot of DP, but I want to be the person to buy their first one (I have no idea why).
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#8 Posted: 09:25:30 25/03/2012
I have a feeling the majority of you here are from America. Am i right?
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#9 Posted: 15:04:41 31/03/2012
^i think so reventon

i always call 2 times on thurs and tues once on the rest
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me