Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragon's peak online [CLOSED]
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#1 Posted: 12:50:46 24/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I know there is an online availiability thread already but this needs its own topic. Dragon's peak is available for order a TRU.com. its 1 per customer and it literally was just put online. so anyone who doesn't want to wait outside TRU sunday morning should go on TRU.com right NOW!
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#2 Posted: 12:53:02 24/03/2012
It wasn't literally just put online and I for one disagree the need to have a second topic devoted to this when Kao Kitty found the deal and already posted it in the Online Availability topic.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
johnnyb771 Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#3 Posted: 13:50:49 24/03/2012
Thanks DSI568 saw this topic before the other one and ordered my Dragon's Peak. This is the one I wanted the most. I really really did not want to go t TRU in the morning as I am a minister and Church at 11:00 AM and TRU is about 30 miles away. I was praying for a solution, and God and you came through. God Bless you His richest blessings upon you. I pray you get all the ones you need. I now only need Zook and Legendary Trigger Happy. God Bless you have blessed day and please keep us update on the online stuff. I hope to finish out the ones that are out today. Happy Hunting !
Slammer Green Sparx Gems: 496
#4 Posted: 23:42:49 24/03/2012
A forum member gave me the heads up on this, and I was able to place my order. HOPE it comes! Still need EOI, and hope to get it tomorrow at the 3 pack release.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me