Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
WAVE 4 IN AUSTRALIa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [CLOSED]
tomflower22 Green Sparx Gems: 119
#1 Posted: 00:05:50 24/03/2012 | Topic Creator
so i went in to target not expecting anything and then bam! there they were shelves lined with ignitor, zook and lightning rod. i ended up getting cynder, zook and lightning rod (zook is awesome)
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#2 Posted: 00:44:43 24/03/2012
thats exactly what happened to me but no dragons peaks anywhere......... yet
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#3 Posted: 01:53:04 24/03/2012
Gratz mates!
Corroded Arceus Green Sparx Gems: 390
#4 Posted: 11:28:04 24/03/2012
Yes! I saw single packs of Zook, Lightning Rod and Ignitor in Target (Adelaide) the other day. Haven't got any of them yet, but I plan on picking up Zook and Lightning Rod soon (but after Dragon's Peak probably smilie) Ignitor I will wait for the 3-pack with Warnado and Camo, since it's cheaper.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#5 Posted: 11:32:02 24/03/2012
Target is da bomb lol

I got my Cynder and Whirlwind there, pretty much the same as you.
Walk in, expect nothing, bam hundreds of Skylanders from every wave :3 have fun
---
Why am I back
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#6 Posted: 05:05:05 26/03/2012
Okay, I have not posted in a bit as I have been travelling a bit and also trying to source things.

First off, I got spare Ignitor, Zook and Lightning Rod for a couple of people. One has already gotten theirs so does not need the ones I got and the other is yet to confirm if they want them. I can provide someone in the greater Brisbane area or ship to anyone who is interested. You pay what I pay so no profit goes my way. Otherwise, I will return to JB Hifi Capalaba in a few days.

Here is how the situation stands in Queensland:

TRU

Garden City have no clue. I was in Townsville late last week and they were sure that they were getting fresh stock in but with their mini-tornado the Ayr bridge got knocked out and delayed things.

The consensus was that they would have wave 4 and possibly Leg Trigger Happy. Dunno, back in Brissie now and "local" store has no idea or conjecture.

JB Hifi

I found stock at Mt Gravatt Big Top store (where the store is part JB and part Clive Anthony's. No stock was found at Capalaba but I did not look further as I found stock.

Target

Nothing at Capalaba, 1 Double Trouble at Dutton Park. Did not look further.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#7 Posted: 05:49:14 26/03/2012
hey chaoswarrior did you find any dragons peak?
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#8 Posted: 07:42:36 26/03/2012
Nope, no Dragon's Peak and no sign of it, either.

Disclaimer: I found empty shelves and then when I found the singles, I also found 3 packs but no sign of any expansion packs at all.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#9 Posted: 09:42:58 26/03/2012
Come to NSW Targets have over 50 every time I go there
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me