Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How to safely trade skylanders? [CLOSED]
Feredir Red Sparx Gems: 12
#1 Posted: 13:52:18 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
So I have an extra Sonic Boom and Whirlwind and have been trying to figure out a safe way of trading them on the forums. I have done some sports card trading online before where both parties ship at the same time and hope they are legit.

What I thought of was a system where we have one trusted person. Anyone who has extra figures to trade would ship them to this trusted person. Once they arrive you will get one credit for every figure. The trusted person would then keep an updated pool list of available figures. With your credit from sending in your extras you can now spend one credit to get a figure from the list whenever you wish.

Couple concerns I still have would be that I don't think the trusted person should have to pay the cost of shipping figures out to people. Perhaps when you choose a figure you also pay a shipping cost to the trusted person. Also in order to keep people from taking advantage of the system you would be required to have a credit when requesting a figure, you can't request a figure then ship a figure in to get the credit.

What does everyone think? Would you be interested in doing something like this? I wouldn't mind running it and keeping track of all the information on excel but I understand how it might be hard to trust me since I'm new. I would be willing to donate my Sonic Boom and Whirlwind to help prove I'm trustworthy and then there would always be at least 2 figures in the pool.
---
Missing: Camo, Zook, Sunburn, Ignitor, Warnado, Lightning Rod, Whamshell
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2 Posted: 13:57:57 23/03/2012
Hmm, I would definately help.
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#3 Posted: 14:05:37 23/03/2012
I have an extra Cynder that I'd be willing to trade for a Zook or L Rod. But don't be surprised if this thread gets shut down/deleted. The 'owner' of the forums is a big grump when it comes to buying/selling/trading. :-/ We'd have to continue any discussion on this in PMs then...
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#4 Posted: 14:17:09 23/03/2012
Sorry, no trading on the forums.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me