Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Stir Crazy for the Final Three [CLOSED]
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#1 Posted: 01:49:30 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
The last three Skylanders: Wham-Shell, Camo and Warnado have been my most anticipated in the entire series. I like most of the figures that have been released so far. Zook, Double Trouble, Terrafin, Flame Slinger and Voodude are among my favs. These last three have me chomping at the bit. I NEED them NOW!!!!! I've never been in a "I NEED <insert Skylander name here> NOW" place with any of the releases so far. I was just wondering who else is going crazy waiting for the coolest Skylanders to be released. They just look so badass. I can't wait to play all three...really want to tear it up with Wham and War.
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#2 Posted: 01:53:40 23/03/2012
I really want them too, but i am dreading the day because of all the lines and people waiting since EVERYONE wants camo, wham shell and warnado.
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
dragon_fang21 Green Sparx Gems: 363
#3 Posted: 01:53:51 23/03/2012
Warnado and Camo have been two of the major ones i wanted back at the beginning. Not too much in the game left for them to do, but itl still be fun to finally use them smilie
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#4 Posted: 01:56:01 23/03/2012
I really want them myself, I can't wait to finish the elements.
But Wham Shell doesn't seem too popular... I honestly think he'll be a bit easy to get.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:20 23/03/2012 by LevanJess
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#5 Posted: 01:57:33 23/03/2012
sense i haven't been able to find wave 4 yet but i no i got someone here helping me (GM) i plan to if my toys r us is dead the morning these ones come out my plan is to pick up 2-3 of each or atleast one of them and help out some people on these forums if i can.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#6 Posted: 01:58:42 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: LevanJess
I really want them myself, I can't wait to finish the elements.
But Wham Shell doesn't seem too popular... I honestly think he'll be a bit easy to get.

Wham is a God...people are just ignorant and are simply waiting to be enlightened. More for me then. I mean come on, he's an armored, humanoid crab warrior with a starfish shooting two-handed mace of doom!!! It's his own personal "Everything" cracker.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#7 Posted: 02:00:03 23/03/2012
I agree there. I love the looks of Wham Shell and his gameplay (I like his little voice (noises) too), plus I'm a little biased for the mace.. :D
---
but i love it all smooth
#8 Posted: 02:13:07 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: LevanJess
I agree there. I love the looks of Wham Shell and his gameplay (I like his little voice (noises) too), plus I'm a little biased for the mace.. smilie

Yeah he's got this whole Samurai battle sounds going on. As an old L5R fan I think I'm calling my Hida after the Crab Clan main dynasty.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#9 Posted: 02:46:38 23/03/2012
I will eventually get them, but I'm done trying to get them when released. It happens when it happens. I've got friends on the lookout for the triple packs. But my lander fever is over.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#10 Posted: 05:31:46 23/03/2012
It's definitely difficult to have "Lander Fever" when you can't find the figures. I only just found a shop that sells them now, after several months of there being none. Problem is, they're all figures I already have. I like having all of the figures even if I've not played the game in a long time; I just hope that they would be a LOT more organised when Giants comes out.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#11 Posted: 12:21:12 23/03/2012
What I'm kind of hoping is that they don't have one of these TRU event days again. It was a fiasco for multiple, but it also made it twice as hard for people to get the newest ones. (Like seriously, who did they expect would come in the middle of the weekday when they first open?)

Id much rather have them trickle out and then hope I see them in stores. At least then we'd have a fighting chance. For them..
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12 Posted: 17:05:16 23/03/2012
The final three. Wow!

For the UK, it's the final 7 though. smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#13 Posted: 17:13:20 23/03/2012
Quote: Himewad
I will eventually get them, but I'm done trying to get them when released. It happens when it happens. I've got friends on the lookout for the triple packs. But my lander fever is over.

Bravo, Hime. I feel exactly the same way. I haven't touched the game in quite some time. I still need all releases from Cynder onward, but to be honest I have the same mentality as you -- it happens when it happens. I'm officially done with Skylanders and will not be getting Giants. I've had it with this constant rush, the sad exclamations of superiority from SOME who picked up the latest ones and all of the bragging from those who feel the need to talk about all they have accomplished in life that allows spending 100 bucks on a toy as "small potatoes." Congratulations to all (guilty parties) on being the gods of destiny! You have a complete set thus far! Kudos!

I figure I'll spend time actually going outside with my 7 year old and spending quality time with him that doesn't involve a television. Not so bad, am I right?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me