Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I filed a formal complaint [CLOSED]
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1 Posted: 20:42:53 21/03/2012 | Topic Creator
After the events of today I decided to file a formal complaint. Why? Because it's RIDICULOUS that some people (and a hell of a lot of scalpers) are able to purchase Dragons Peak while others werent, including myself.

I called Toys R Us customer service and told the woman what happened. She filled out a report while I was talking to her and got all my information. It was escalated to corporate customer relations and they should be able to give me a call back in 3-5 business days (so sometime next week, which is too late because Dragons peak will be out on Sunday...) but at least i'll get my point across.

That's the main reason I called, was Dragons Peak, but when they call me back to talk to me, I plan to tell them that I couldn't get Zook or Lightning Rod either, despite being told they would be in stores (and they WERE in a lot of stores!)

The basis of my complaint was that some stores sold DP with others refused too, despite it being in stock. And if you have a corporate release date, reprimand those stores that sold them (because you better believe they can look up what was and wasnt sold) or else release all the Dragons Peaks early. It's just plain unfair.

I suggest any of you who had a horrible experience today do the same. Another thing I should mention to them when they call back is the store limits. Mine was 1 per customer...and 4 years olds counted as customers, while some stores were 5 per customer, or one of each character per customer. How is that fair?

My store had 150 Single packs (they told us that) and only 15 people were there when the store opened...and yet only 1 per customer. A lot of people left peeved they could only get one and by time I left (i was the last one to leave because I walked around the store) the shelves were still stacked with Skylanders (all wave 2 and 3).

Here's to hoping something gets done about this...and to hoping I get Dragons Peak sunday....
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2 Posted: 21:19:28 21/03/2012
You just have to be patient and wait. :/
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 21:19:55 21/03/2012
Quote: Ice Dragoness

That doesn't get you anywhere though. smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#4 Posted: 21:27:39 21/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ice Dragoness

Patience has nothing to do with it. If everyone came home today after the event and said "Nope no Dragons Peak, nor did we find Lightning Rod or Zook" then okay. I'll wait til they're released. But when people come home and say they got items that were refused to me and others, that's a problem.

They have them in stock. Sell them to me or sell them to no one but you cant pick and choose who you're going to sell it too.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#5 Posted: 21:39:35 21/03/2012
Thats life.... chill out. Seriously shouldn't be that big of an issue.
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#6 Posted: 21:47:39 21/03/2012
Quote: Wiseman

It is a big deal because the fact that merchandise were literally in the hands of the customers and the sales rep were asking them to return it because they could not sell it. I mean c'mon this is Toysrus we are talking about and not some small mom and pop corner store. They have years of experience with these type of toy crazes. The fact that someone forgot to check the street date of the merchandise put out on the store shelves on a massive scale is really disappointing.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#7 Posted: 21:49:04 21/03/2012
Didnt mean to sound harsh but I think we all seen something like this comin.
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#8 Posted: 21:56:19 21/03/2012
Quote: SkyDaddy

It is a big deal because the fact that merchandise were literally in the hands of the customers and the sales rep were asking them to return it because they could not sell it. I mean c'mon this is Toysrus we are talking about and not some small mom and pop corner store. They have years of experience with these type of toy crazes. The fact that someone forgot to check the street date of the merchandise put out on the store shelves on a massive scale is really disappointing.

^ Okay, lets get this clear. All games have ON DOCK Sell dates. The copies of Dragon's Peak that sold had a specific Sell date of the 25th. The stores that sold them are going to get reprimanded and possibly fined for their actions (doubt it, but breaking the street date on an item can get stores in hot water). The stores that didn't sell them, have a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. But the reason they didn't sell them, is it was marked to not be sold till it's official release date. They will just apologize and make it clearer next time the policy on these items. Some stores interpreted the DP and Zook, Ignitor and Lightning Rod as one package and will save it for Sunday. As far as you knew. It was only going to be single figures of all your favorites. It didn't state DP was going to be there. Come back Sunday and buy it then...just like the rest of us. Those that got it early, at least they got lucky. I am sure you won't complain the next time good luck is in your favor and you get something before release date. Just take some deep breaths okay?

EDIT: Also, call your local store and inform them of the other stores selling their stock. I would expect people to see some hit shelves throughout the week as well. There will be plenty of these to go around in the near future...don't worry.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:16 21/03/2012 by xerokills
#9 Posted: 22:14:31 21/03/2012
Quote: xerokills

^ Okay, lets get this clear. All games have ON DOCK Sell dates. The copies of Dragon's Peak that sold had a specific Sell date of the 25th. The stores that sold them are going to get reprimanded and possibly fined for their actions (doubt it, but breaking the street date on an item can get stores in hot water). The stores that didn't sell them, have a right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. But the reason they didn't sell them, is it was marked to not be sold till it's official release date. They will just apologize and make it clearer next time the policy on these items. Some stores interpreted the DP and Zook, Ignitor and Lightning Rod as one package and will save it for Sunday. As far as you knew. It was only going to be single figures of all your favorites. It didn't state DP was going to be there. Come back Sunday and buy it then...just like the rest of us. Those that got it early, at least they got lucky. I am sure you won't complain the next time good luck is in your favor and you get something before release date. Just take some deep breaths okay?

EDIT: Also, call your local store and inform them of the other stores selling their stock. I would expect people to see some hit shelves throughout the week as well. There will be plenty of these to go around in the near future...don't worry.

You are missing the point. The fact that some were able to buy it and some where not is the issue. If everyone said that they could not buy it then that is fine but that fact that a handful of members were able to purchase it is a little frustrating considering we all fell in line for it, held it in our hands and even was informed about the limit on that item only to be turned down @ checkout.

Yes I know a mistake was made, yes I know about product street dates and I know they have the right to refuse service but my complaint is that it was handled differently by each store and unfortunately the way it was handled at my store (and majority of the store) made a lot of the people leave empty handed.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
LegendSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 233
#10 Posted: 22:16:54 21/03/2012
eb games tried to give me the limit speech a while back for wave three. (i wanted an extra for a friend that was working that day.

i called eb canada and activision and asked how they felt about it and they were pissed.

it's simple really, find out the rules the makers have set if a store doesnt follow them because of there own moral's call the police.

it only takes one to change people's believe's when they go on a power rampage!!

on a seperate note i am in alberta canada and we dont have any release dates. everything comes UPS so for the ones that collect to have them all like me; we are going to be paying top dollar on ebay.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 22:19:48 21/03/2012 | Topic Creator

You are missing the point. The fact that some were able to buy it and some where not is the issue. If everyone said that they could not buy it then that is fine but that fact that a handful of members were able to purchase it is a little frustrating considering we all fell in line for it, held it in our hands and even was informed about the limit on that item only to be turned down @ checkout.

Yes I know a mistake was made, yes I know about product street dates and I know they have the right to refuse service but my complaint is that it was handled differently by each store and unfortunately the way it was handled at my store (and majority of the store) made a lot of the people leave empty handed.

This is basically the perfect response. If everyone didn't get one because the release date was the 25th then okay. But people DID get them and a ton of scalpers got them. Not cool.

My complaint is actually to not get my store in trouble (they totally did the right thing, if they cant sell it they can't sell it, but they shouldnt have it in public eye or even tell us that they have them....) but Toys R Us needs a better handle on their stores, and if multiple stores screw up, at that point you need to say "Okay well they're already out, if scalpers are going to get them they're going to have them, so might as well release them to people WHO ALREADY HAD THEM IN THEIR HAND"
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#12 Posted: 22:22:06 21/03/2012
i think you have an great point. they said that there were going to be tons of skylanders, and yet they allow one per person
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
#13 Posted: 22:25:52 21/03/2012
Quote: Landerfan2012
i think you have an great point. they said that there were going to be tons of skylanders, and yet they allow one per person

That was not even the case. I saw some people posting limit 5 and some stores were limiting per guest or per family.
---
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#14 Posted: 01:44:46 22/03/2012
look on the bright side. since you filed a complaint they will probably send you a coupon. thats what churchs chicken does when you b!tch about frozen chicken tenders...

WHAT WHAT!!!
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
Dark Gyro Blue Sparx Gems: 656
#15 Posted: 02:16:44 22/03/2012

Nonsense. The street date is ficticious and created by Toys R Us. I know in my case I was told DP was in stock and would be for sale today. The least they should have done would have been to take the names of the people who complained to reserve their set on Sunday. Good customer service and they would have lifted the street date delay and gone ahead and sold them today.

I'm even more appalled the West Coast stores still had the problems when they should have been notified immediately that there may be a problem from the fiasco that had happened 3 hours earlier on the East Coast.
#16 Posted: 11:08:30 22/03/2012 | Topic Creator
To be honest with you when I made the call, I had no intentions of having corporate look into the case and call me back. I wanted the lady on the phone to say "I'll call the store and have your name put on a box that you can pick up Sunday for your inconvenience" ... im not looking for it early, or as a hand me out....I simply want an item I expected today and SHOULD HAVE GOT TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAD IT IN STORE.

If I go back Sunday (i plan to get there about 9:30 again as thats when I got there yesterday and there was only one family ahead of me) and there are a TON OF PEOPLE in front of me (because most people are off on Sundays...) and i don't get one i'm going to be FUMING. Because it will now be the second time that I go there to no avail because Toys R Us made a mistake.

And to be honest if they read my complaint and send me a coupon I dont want a coupon! I want them to say "We'll go to the wearhouse and send you the item if you pay for it over the phone" THAT what I want.

Unless the coupon is a damn good coupon >.> because I purchased a Hot Wheels car for my brother when I was there yesterday and my receipt printed a ton of coupons....every single coupn was useless...it was all for baby items. I have no baby.

So if they send me a coupon for like 20 bucks off ANYTHING then i'll be fine. But usually their coupons are restricted to toys only. They dont count towards Video games or video game accessories. And if they send me a ****ty coupon and i STILL DONT GET Dragons Peak i'm going to have a bgiger problem.

But i'll know by time they call me back if i got Dragons Peak...
---
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#17 Posted: 11:19:27 22/03/2012
I think you're blowing this way out of proportion. I didn't get to buy Dragon's Peak either, but I'm not gonna demand someone sacrifice their first born to me because of it. Just try again on Sunday when it's supposed to be out.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#18 Posted: 14:06:36 22/03/2012
Quote: sykotek
I think you're blowing this way out of proportion. I didn't get to buy Dragon's Peak either, but I'm not gonna demand someone sacrifice their first born to me because of it. Just try again on Sunday when it's supposed to be out.

Well, I don't think it's just that they didn't get it. It's more that in some lapse of judgement, they put a product out and took it out of the hands of paying customers. That's an bass-ackwards way of doing something.

In the least they SHOULD have just sold them and suffered the consequences. Not take them away from people.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
PlayableMoogle Gold Sparx Gems: 2446
#19 Posted: 14:22:03 22/03/2012
I'm a little confused why ialexonline is getting so much flak for filing a complaint about this when others liberally suggest filing complaints to eBay, Toys 'R Us, Gamestop, etc. without anyone having any qualms about it. I know that what he is complaining about is a different concern than employees buying a figure before a customer can, but I think all of these things are very much subject to each individual's sense of justice.

What ialexonline did isn't really my style, but neither is crying about employees getting first crack at figures. I recognize that it's their pejorative though, and generally don't feel compelled to criticize them for it (unless, of course, they go around squealing in all of the threads about the universe defecating on them and suspecting every single human of being corrupt while claiming they prefer to help people).
#20 Posted: 14:37:14 22/03/2012
I never said it was fair. I just understand how it can happen. We can all cry over spilled milk, but in the end, it's never going to change. The TRU I went to debated the sell 1 to each person, but knew it would cause problems with people who wanted more than 1 figure. I would have allowed 3 per customer personally. But 5 was great. It curbed the scalpers, and it allowed everyone to get what they wanted. 1 was overkill on the side of caution. As for DP. Yes, it's unfair people just bought them and others were told no, you can't have it. And it's fine to gripe to them about it. If the store sold some to someone at that specific store, then said, no to people who already had them in hand, that's unfair to them. It should be all or nothing at that point. I am pretty sure anyone who had them in hand got them if someone else in line had actually purchased it as well. I think the point was many registers weren't setup with the code to process it on their register and couldn't override the code, while others didn't have it. So those that go it, were a rare exception. Point being is you're whining about not getting something that will be out in 4 days. Who cares? Get it on Sunday when there will be a ton of them around. And all these scalpers will be making jack on them until the supply dries up. If someone is dumb enough to pay 60-100 dollars for one. That's their money and choice. I say, just relax and wait for Sunday patiently and know you'll be happy with one on Sunday. I know stores will have plenty if you show up at store opening or just before. My store had only 20 or so people in line waiting. If there are 35-60 at each store. Everyone can buy 1 and possibly 2. I didn't get one either...just so you know. And I'm not upset at all at Gamemaster78 for getting 7 of them. If I was at that store and not everyone got one...you better believe I'd have knocked em out of his hand and distributed them fairly. He should have been more respectful, but he did do it fairly by each kid getting one. So...yeahhh...remember Sunday is right around the corner.
---
#21 Posted: 19:58:11 22/03/2012
I filed a complaint as well. More people should do it. It's the only way they'll now there were problems.

I heard back from corporate today, but I guess from there it goes to the regional corporate people. I hope to hear from them in the next couple of days.
#22 Posted: 20:05:58 22/03/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: sykotek

Well, I don't think it's just that they didn't get it. It's more that in some lapse of judgement, they put a product out and took it out of the hands of paying customers. That's an bass-ackwards way of doing something.

In the least they SHOULD have just sold them and suffered the consequences. Not take them away from people.

I'm not sure why people are saying there would be "consequences". This is a self-imposed release date by TRU – not by Activision. If TRU cares about their customers at all, in this case I'm sure they would rather sell the product than actually take it away from people and make their customers angry.

As managers, sometimes you have to think of the bigger picture and use common sense. Once they realized the DPs shouldn't be sold until the 25th, the correct course of action should have been to limit them to one per guest and sell them to the people who had lined up before 10:00am. Then take whatever remaining stock there was and put them in back until Sunday. At the least, they should have allowed those customers to reserve them for Sunday.

The managers that simply refused to sell them and didn't take their customers names quite simply shouldn't be managers. They made the mistake of putting them out and they shouldn't penalize their customers.

fyi; this isn't what happened to me, but I hate hearing that it happened to others.
navyman0214 Red Sparx Gems: 76
#23 Posted: 16:36:31 23/03/2012
I'm just going to bring my laptop and watch movies for 4 hours outside of TRU on Sunday.
#24 Posted: 16:45:52 23/03/2012
^amen! Me too! Gonna bring 3DS and phone...should last me 3-4 hours no problem. Not sure about laptop...though if I could find wifi...I'd be set.
---
#25 Posted: 17:25:23 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I will not be standing out side for 4 hours on Sunday. I will stand outside for 45 minutes MAX. If I get there at 9:15 or 9:30 and there's a huge line GOODBYE. Though I might call tomorrow and find out the exact number of DPs they're selling.

If they have a good 25-30 i'll stay. But if they have a good 25-30 and say 1 per customer (meaning one for the 3 year old, one for the 5 year old and one for the dad, that's complete bollocks and I will be taking that up with corporate again)

Corporate called me back yesterday and I talked to three different people. The end result was "We'll pass your complaints on to improve our service"

They really didn't care. I asked if all Toys R Us get the same items in stock, because my TRU didnt get Lightning Rod or Zook. They said it all depends on what the manufacturers send out. I then asked why the store have different limits. They said it's not a corporate decision but a store decision which is complete CRAP. If you're having a big release day for an item, the quantities need to be limited by corporate, not by store.

I have two stores 20 minutes from each other. One the limit was "One per customer" and the other the limit was "One of each character per customer" .... a lady was at my store and her husband was at the other where it was "One of each per customer"....that's really just a bunch of crap.

I think i'm going to call the OTHER store tomorrow (the one i didnt go too) and find out their stock and see what their limits are going to be.
---
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#26 Posted: 18:06:25 23/03/2012
Quote:
If they have a good 25-30 i'll stay. But if they have a good 25-30 and say 1 per customer (meaning one for the 3 year old, one for the 5 year old and one for the dad, that's complete bollocks and I will be taking that up with corporate again)

I don't see the big deal with the example you cited. I guess it's upsetting if that family bought 3 DPs, but why should TRU have to monitor if people are in the same family? Maybe, each person wants his/her own figure or they are buying them for other people. Each person only got one. So, in that case it should be one figure per family? Good luck in convincing corporate to make their stores follow that policy.
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#27 Posted: 18:19:24 23/03/2012
The most ridicilous thing about it is that you cannot simply pre-order them, unless you of course catch a pre-order somewhere for the 30 minutes it might be available.

I wouldn't mind just paying for them now and then they can get them to me whenever, at least I would know I am getting them at some point... but no! they want us to keep looking for weeks or months until we happen to get lucky enough to find it, that's stupid! The toys-r-us site should be taking orders for them, even if they won't be shipped to us for two months!
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#28 Posted: 18:29:20 23/03/2012
Quote: SteveW
The most ridicilous thing about it is that you cannot simply pre-order them, unless you of course catch a pre-order somewhere for the 30 minutes it might be available.

I wouldn't mind just paying for them now and then they can get them to me whenever, at least I would know I am getting them at some point... but no! they want us to keep looking for weeks or months until we happen to get lucky enough to find it, that's stupid! The toys-r-us site should be taking orders for them, even if they won't be shipped to us for two months!

Agreed, i just want to know that i will definately be getting the Skylander(s) i want, not minding how long it takes, from 2 Weeks to 2 Months!
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
#29 Posted: 21:33:46 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: reventon777
Quote: SteveW

Agreed, i just want to know that i will definately be getting the Skylander(s) i want, not minding how long it takes, from 2 Weeks to 2 Months!

Yeah...im willing to wait as long as I know its going to be mine...
---
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#30 Posted: 22:08:26 23/03/2012
I got a call from their customer service about my complaint and then they told me that they can not do a thing about my Wednesday issues with buying Dragons Peak. They told me that it was at the managers choice of what to do and that they had no control over what happens at store level. Funny because this is their Corporate Guest relations and he said my opinion on what they should do is just that my opinion! They offered no help with my problem! They have to be the stupidest jack asses that I have ever talked to! I guess they do not care who and when they piss off their guest for anything! I am going Sunday to get my toys and if I don't get them I will never ever shop Toy R Us ever again and they can just suck it for all I care after Sunday if I am let down again......... I suggest that if Sunday is a bust we quit shopping the Evil toy giant and hope they just fade off into the sunset with taking care of their guest with such piss poor service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#31 Posted: 22:37:06 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I think our next plan of action needs to be to talk to Activision and have them stop letting TRU be exclusive...
---
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#32 Posted: 22:46:06 23/03/2012
Quote: GamerDrone
Quote:

I don't see the big deal with the example you cited. I guess it's upsetting if that family bought 3 DPs, but why should TRU have to monitor if people are in the same family? Maybe, each person wants his/her own figure or they are buying them for other people. Each person only got one. So, in that case it should be one figure per family? Good luck in convincing corporate to make their stores follow that policy.

Because SOME people who frequent this site feel the need to play the system and bring children, friends, and children's friends in order to hoard as many figures as humanly possible. And then they still beg for more later that same day. If I was behind that guy in line and missed out on a new figure because he gamed the system, I would complain, too.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#33 Posted: 00:12:53 24/03/2012
How is it hoarding if all the friends and the children's friends want the figure? In your example they could all be from different families. It seems the problem is that he isn't closer to the front of the line. So, he should game the system too. And, how does one do that? By getting there and being the first in line. If that means camping out, then so be it.
#34 Posted: 01:15:29 24/03/2012 | Topic Creator
How is it hoarding if all the friends and the children's friends want the figure? In your example they could all be from different families. It seems the problem is that he isn't closer to the front of the line. So, he should game the system too. And, how does one do that? By getting there and being the first in line. If that means camping out, then so be it.

Anyone who camps out for a toy is utterly out of their mind. Anyone who spends more than an hour waiting for a toy is out of their mind. These toys will be EVERYWHERE within a few weeks. 2-3 weeks and they're be everywhere.

If a father comes with his 4 sons and gets 5 Dragons Peaks, THATS A PROBLEM if they only have 10-30 in stock. That's when it's limited to one per family.
---
navyman0214 Red Sparx Gems: 76
#35 Posted: 01:36:55 24/03/2012
I would be willing to bet that they will be just as hard to find in 2 to 3 weeks as they have been since Christmas. I will gladly spend 4 hours outside of TRU just so I don't have to try to find DP later. I compare this to Black Friday, but not as big. I know the TRU that I go to is limiting 1 per family.
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#36 Posted: 13:05:11 24/03/2012
Quote: ialexonline

Anyone who camps out for a toy is utterly out of their mind. Anyone who spends more than an hour waiting for a toy is out of their mind. These toys will be EVERYWHERE within a few weeks. 2-3 weeks and they're be everywhere.

If a father comes with his 4 sons and gets 5 Dragons Peaks, THATS A PROBLEM if they only have 10-30 in stock. That's when it's limited to one per family.

Don't worry, my TRU is strict about that crap. They don't care if you have 5 kids; you get one or you get none. Maybe it applies elsewhere.

I'm coming at 9:15, and that's it.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:05:59 24/03/2012 by PinkWater
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#37 Posted: 13:34:44 24/03/2012

look at it this way. what if there was a new video game or dvd/blu-ray being released. do you and each one of your five kids buy the same game or movie? probably not.....
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
Sisqo4ever Green Sparx Gems: 162
#38 Posted: 19:40:10 24/03/2012
My best friend works at the tru here an he got the legendairy trigger happy and dp today. He's so lucky. Least I get mine tomorrow.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me