Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I noticed a slight difference [CLOSED]
Angel Wing Green Sparx Gems: 361
#1 Posted: 10:24:09 19/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I just got an L-Trigger Happy yesterday at Toys R Us for the sale they had, (they had like 11 but I saved one incase a sudden rush had occured) and At level 1 he had a slightly higher defense stat then regular Trigs. The stats on my L-trig are 50 speed/ 42 armor/50 critical/ 46 elemental. The original Trigger had 50/30/50/25. And so is it like that on L-Bash, spyro, and chop chop?

Also off topic but did Portal Master Eon post pics of Lightning rod?
---
Raine's Collection [smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 10:35:34 19/03/2012
Someone else noted the armor difference a while ago. And he could use it with such a low hit point even fully upgraded. The elemental power difference is probably because you own four tech figures now (you get +7 for each figure owned in the same element after the first one).

Haven't heard about other upgradable stat differences on the legendaries.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#3 Posted: 11:37:57 19/03/2012
My post on the difference between Legendary and Classic Trigger Happy: Here is a Stat Screen of my two fully leveled up (one down each path). Legendary is the Gun Path and Classic is the Coin Flip Path. Both are Level 10 with all 26 Heroics complete. It looks like the only difference is Legendary has an Armor Score of 63 and Classic has 51. So legendary has +12 Armor (unless one of the Gun Paths gives an Armor Bonus?). I thought the difference was supposed to be Speed based on card, but is clearly not the difference. I know Hime has some interesting questions about what the stats really mean but i couldnt find the post... Has anyone else seen anything different?

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:40:15 19/03/2012 by CoastyJimbo
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#4 Posted: 16:40:55 19/03/2012
I have not Posted the pics yet, Just fixed my camera, I will Record Game play and will put on youtube sometime in the next few days! My Channel is 3DSWiiDude
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#5 Posted: 19:09:41 19/03/2012
I always thought the legendaries had stronger stats than the originals... which is why LTH starts with more armor... I could be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere... that is the point of them being legendary.. they are slightly stronger.....
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#6 Posted: 19:19:28 19/03/2012
PortalMaster Eon, where and how did you get Lighning Rod in the UK? It's not on ebay, and it's not out anywhere else in the world. Surely, there would have been some on ebay if you got it on Toys R Us? Unless they got just 1.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me