Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Extra Wrecking Ball [CLOSED]
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#1 Posted: 22:34:05 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I have a situation on my hands and I'm not sure how to handle it. My brother recently bought the triple pack with wrecking ball and gave me the wrecking ball for 10 dollars, at the time I couldn't find it and was in love with wrecking ball so I thought it was a smart deal. The following week I received a wrecking ball single pack from a friend, so now I had two. I had no receipt so I couldn't return it, No one I knew wanted to buy it from me, I wasn't allowed to try and sell it online, my brother wouldn't take the toy or give me my money back, and I won't be able to give it to anyone on this site, (sorry guys). So, I'm asking you guys what I should do, I guess my options are to keep it and have two or try and find someone I know who is interested in buying it. My little cousin loves the game and really wants wrecking ball but he's probably not allowed trade for it and I want to see if I can get the best I can for wrecking ball before just giving it away to him. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful, (I'm stressing out over this!)
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#2 Posted: 22:40:43 17/03/2012
Gamestop will probably let you return it for store credit same with target i think.
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#3 Posted: 22:41:50 17/03/2012
Ok, first try to calm down. Maybe you should try to find a few more people to sell it to. If you can't, ask him to buy it from you for like three bucks. ( I'm talking about the one your friend gave you) or just give it to him as a gift. Easter right around the corner. If you really want to get money for it, go to GameStop and see if they can take it for you, as long as you haven't opened it.
#4 Posted: 22:50:55 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Are you sure gamestop will take it without a receipt?
---
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#5 Posted: 22:54:19 17/03/2012
Yep i did it with my sonic boom
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
#6 Posted: 23:02:08 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Great! I'll try that, thanks.
---
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#7 Posted: 23:17:36 17/03/2012
Be nice and just give it to your little cousin. It's your friend that's lost money over it, not you.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#8 Posted: 02:30:55 18/03/2012
So are you going to give it to GameStop?
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#9 Posted: 03:28:11 18/03/2012
Im amazed at how many parents wont let their kids do anything with these figures. One kid wouldnt even let me send him free extra skylanders bc his parents didnt want me to have their address lol. My parents would step up and handle it for me if they were worried but would never make me pass on a rare toy thats hard to find over an address anyome can get in the phonebook or online. Sounds like you dont have any options but to give it away or take it to gamestop.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#10 Posted: 03:45:54 18/03/2012
Sounds like you paid $10 for one figure and were given another? Just give your extra one to your cousin. Pay it forward and be done with it.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#11 Posted: 10:12:12 18/03/2012
Quote: DrillSarge
Im amazed at how many parents wont let their kids do anything with these figures. One kid wouldnt even let me send him free extra skylanders bc his parents didnt want me to have their address lol. My parents would step up and handle it for me if they were worried but would never make me pass on a rare toy thats hard to find over an address anyome can get in the phonebook or online. Sounds like you dont have any options but to give it away or take it to gamestop.

When I was a kid I had all my internet purchaces sent to my parents' workplace... for safety but also for convenience, anything that won't fit through a letter box usually gets sent back to the dispatch office if noone is in to answer the door.

These days I use my business as my postal address because there is always someone in there during delivery hours... but it would work quite well as a safety precaution for concerned parents.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#12 Posted: 18:25:12 18/03/2012
If you don't have any luck returning it to Gamestop or finding a friend to give it to, try Walmart. I had an extra Zap at one point, so I returned it (with no receipt) to them, they took it, and I spent the cash they gave me on purchasing the Whirlwind I found there.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me