Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Extremely Paranoid question about glitches [CLOSED]
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#1 Posted: 02:44:04 15/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello DarkSpyro forums, so great to be here. My name is ExtremeSpyro, I joined here mainly because I'm a die hard fan of the original spyro trilogy. Now on to my question. Do performing the following glitches damage my game in any way, shape, or form?
1. Double Jump Glitch (All it is is just charging in mid-air, I think this one is ok)
2. Swim In Air Glitch (Summer Forest and Winter Tundra) I remember reading another topic on this forum that documents glitches in spyro 2. One of the glitches said that the Swim In Air Glitch for Breeze Harbor can damage the game if you run into an enemy while swimming.//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=3319&page=10 If that's true, what can happen if you do it in Summer Forest and Winter Tundra? The most i've had happen is dying if i go too far.
3. Out of bounds glitch for Aquaria Towers.
Thanks in advance.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#2 Posted: 03:26:13 15/03/2012
No, glitches do not break your game. They are only things that the developer (Insomniac Games) did not fix. The only glitch that can make your game "incomplete-able/broken" is the Spyro 3 Speedway/Fireworks Factory gem glitch in the first build of the game.

Hoped I helped you out! smilie

BTW, welcome to darkSpyro! smilie
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#3 Posted: 04:57:43 15/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks man. You just took a heavy weight off my shoulders.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#4 Posted: 05:41:22 15/03/2012
No problem, mate.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#5 Posted: 00:09:41 16/03/2012
Nope. Hacking can, but not glitching. Glitches are just coding bugs that no one wanted to fix. Or didn't see.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me