Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Keep an open eye on Walmart. [CLOSED]
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#51 Posted: 05:31:27 16/03/2012
^ That's a good idea, I never played the Xbox 360 but when I have kids, I'm going to give them the "old school" games that I grew up with. I don't know why so many kids these days are obsessed with CoD and Halo. Don't get me wrong, they are okay games but I prefer the good ol' 64, and SNES. I kind of wish that I still had a Sega Genesis, it was my first game platform and Sonic was my first video game series.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#52 Posted: 05:42:15 16/03/2012
Another visitor. Stay awhile - stay forever...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#53 Posted: 05:46:14 16/03/2012
See, I started on Atari 2600, then a friend had Coleco vision, and then I got the Atari 7800. Then I got the NES and was hooked on TMNT, Punch Out, Mario 1,2,3 Kung Fu, Duck Hunt, Blaster Master, Zelda, and so on and so forth. I owned every system you can think of. I never owned the Sega Master System or the Sega CD. But had Gameboy, SP, Game Gear, N64, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Game Cube, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PSP, 3DS. The weird thing is, I love technology, but a lot of the times, I'd rather watch other people play than myself. Which is why it'll be awesome to watch my kids play. Obviously though, it will be a mix of gaming and exercise in real life...but it's gonna be a fun time being a parent.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#54 Posted: 06:25:54 16/03/2012
^ That's good that you have something to share with your kids.

I remember the short-lived Dreamcast. That system did have potential, Sega should have taken it further. I liked the few games that they made for it. I played the heck out of Sonic Adventure and Rayman.

To Chaosworrier:

I'm not sure what you mean by "visitor".
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#55 Posted: 08:35:41 16/03/2012
It is a "famous" quote from a Commodore 64 game, Impossible Mission.

I was trying to see if anyone recognised it...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#56 Posted: 12:00:22 16/03/2012
Quote: xerokills
See, I started on Atari 2600, then a friend had Coleco vision, and then I got the Atari 7800. Then I got the NES and was hooked on TMNT, Punch Out, Mario 1,2,3 Kung Fu, Duck Hunt, Blaster Master, Zelda, and so on and so forth. I owned every system you can think of. I never owned the Sega Master System or the Sega CD.

Typical Sega hatin.
lol

I was right with you....even had the ole White Pong unit. Cousin's had Coleco and Intellevisons
I'm actually glad I was one of the few folks who did NOT have the NES.....(ok so my brother did eventually, but that's not the point)

Still......Sega hatin.
smilie

-M
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#57 Posted: 14:34:05 16/03/2012
Nah...I loved my Dreamcast and my Game Gear. Loved my Genesis with Altered Beast and Sonic. It just didn't have the titles that NES had. Still was a great system.

I still love Sonic. Not a hater yo!
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me