Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Sunburn? [CLOSED]
Jimsta28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1252
#51 Posted: 21:28:03 10/03/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
LOL! I won't go that far. smilie

Someone mentioned a cached version being saved. How do I access cached versions of sites I viewed recently?

Try googling the link and see if there is a little "Cached" link near the link.
---
Need Any Of |smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#52 Posted: 21:30:01 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Like the corporate lady told me today, this isn't the first time she's heard of TRU employees stealing. However, she said it is hard to catch them, because most of the time, it happens before they check in the inventory.

They can't line up the employees and make them confess. All each employee has to do, is answer no when asked if they're stealing. He said she said can't determine who is lying enough to fire anyone. If any manager were to pick and choose, said person picked as a thief with no proof, can sue for wrongly accusating them, or call it discrimination.

They always say "innocent until proven guilty," right? YEP!

EDIT: For those saying it's hard to steal from TRU, I guess you don't get out much. My son, many times, has taken open toys up to the counter to report it as stolen, because the toy is missing. That's with cameras in the store. I have handled a lot of these boxes they come in. None have "security measures" on them. They're just plain old assortment boxes with six Skylanders items inside. Nothing more, nothing less.

EDIT 2: Don't you think if she did things legit, she wouldn't have erased any tracable evidence to her having Sunburn? I mean, if she bought it, why be scared enough to wipe out the link so much, that googling it, doesn't lead to a cached version? Someone is obviously covering tracks. Why, if she's innocent?
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:34:53 10/03/2012 by GameMaster78
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#53 Posted: 21:37:51 10/03/2012
I don't see the point Sunburn will be out sooner or later in the long run you will have your chance at him, so what if this person "stole" sunburn it may be wrong it doesn't mean you have to attack them for it. If you guys saw any of the skylanders not released in front of you would you take them for you son or daughter or yourself? It is just the greed people have honestly I am envious of the woman but at the same time i know I will get in sooner or later nothing to get over emotional
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#54 Posted: 21:41:08 10/03/2012
Regarding your edit 1: Someone on this site reported that it was difficult as an employee to steal anything.
Regarding your edit 2: Because she more than likely got a flood of questions/abusive accusations over it.

Also, you clearly don't stay in much, she couldn't have erased the digital footprint. It is not easy at all.

And didn't you message her?
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#55 Posted: 21:48:09 10/03/2012
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
I agree with t7gga, this is ridiculous.

She did not advertise that she is selling it, it's only a cake topper! Listen, Sunburn is my most anticipated character but I am not going to get someone fired because they have one before I do.

She posted her cake because, well, many other people have. She isn't the first and certainly won't be the last (annoying, it is).

Leave her alone. She got it for her son, for his birthday. If you start seeing it on eBay than flip your *hit.

I kind of feel the same way. She obviously didn't take it to scalp it, ASSUMING she even works at TRU. If she herself does not work for Activision/TFB, then she may have a family member or friend that does, or know someone who is sent the toys to review. Some of those people that review products have to sign very strict contracts, where they can't give away the items or post pictures of them until after specific dates, to prevent people freaking out like in this thread. There is also the possibility she may know someone who works for TRU and stole it for her, so getting mad at her won't result in much of nothing other than wasted energy.The unusual thing to me is that ff she worked for TRU shouldn't she know the release date of these figures, even if she may have stolen/bought one in advance? The only proof you have is the someone got it early. Even if you ended up getting her name, and she did work in an LA TRU, then they still can't prove she took it from their store unless she did it after they were checked it, which I doubt any thief would do, since it shows up in the computer that stock of an unreleased product is missing.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Kao Kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#56 Posted: 21:52:30 10/03/2012
If you didn't change the name of the picture when you saved it, it might still be possible to trace it to the user.

I've never tried any of these methods before, so I'm not sure if any recent Facebook updates have broken them, but they might be worth a shot.

http://www.codediesel.com/php/...photo-filename/
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#57 Posted: 21:52:48 10/03/2012
maybe she's the wife of a TRU employer and took a random skylander for his son's birthday.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#58 Posted: 21:53:35 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
That's not true, Dragon. I want to quote, what someone sent me in a PM.

"Yeah, same here. One of the ones closest to me, in *******, a girl works in electronics who I don't trust. She's really into the game and has admitted to buying golds and silvers as soon as they come in. That's why I run the extra 40 miles to *********. There is an assistant manager, ***, and a guy who works in electronics who are both very helpful."

Now, if a girl in the electronics is going against company policy, which is you can't buy them while at work, but she stocked them and took golds and silvers, how can anyone get said golds and silvers? How can anyone get Dragon's Peak when employees are buying them up before the store opens?

That's just one instance. I have heard stories on here and Facebook, where people are always complaining about how TRU is treating these. Employees buying and scalping, which I can vouch for, corporate workers at TRU telling me it is definately an employee stealing (by taking before checked into inventory), and even this -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...cvip=true&rt=nc

Look at the pic there. That Trigg pic was taken inside the store. How you know it was an employee who sold that, was due to the fact the assortment case is sitting right next to that Trigg.

This shows that a THIRD TRU store, regardless of location, is getting these snatched up by employees, when it's against company policy.

EDIT: Thanks for that link. I didn't change the name on the pic when I saved it to my HDD. I will try that link and see what I come up with.

EDIT 2: HAHAHAHA! Obviously this lady is a thief, or knows she did wrong. So here is her profile. I viewed it earlier with ease. Now all of the sudden, it's unavailable.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=3368491167022
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:00:02 10/03/2012 by GameMaster78
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#59 Posted: 22:01:41 10/03/2012
Profile Unavailable.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#60 Posted: 22:02:10 10/03/2012
Oh, that is awful... That scalper is in Canada at least.
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#61 Posted: 22:03:42 10/03/2012
Hahahaa, Nice job GM
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
#62 Posted: 22:08:02 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
So, as you can see, TRU employees make it just as hard as scalpers do, to get these things.

Two stores here. One in California. One in Canada. I'm sure these aren't the only three.

Again, though, it's awfully funny I saw her profile earlier, but she pulled that baby with the swiftness. If you're not guilty, there is nothing to be scared of.

EDIT: My friend, who works at TRU just told me no store nationwide has it (he must have checked the item number). He thinks she probably works at one of the distribution centers and took it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:10:36 10/03/2012 by GameMaster78
#63 Posted: 22:09:19 10/03/2012
You could've screenshot the page lol
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#64 Posted: 22:10:59 10/03/2012
It just shows that people are greedy over a kids game to me, but it seems that this woman stole and placed it on a cake not scalping. IF activison or toys for bob put the skylanders on their website to sell, scalpers wouldn't have to raise the price and it wouldn't be so high. The woman did know she stole and made her profile unavailable but people steal all the time in cities break in of houses and cars. stealing a toy made for childrens play is wrong but she gave it to her child not to sell it on ebay. Gm you just have to be patient they will all be out on the shelves eventually or on evilbay for the same price as they would in the store just my opinions though/
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
#65 Posted: 22:12:09 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I know. smilie I wished I had. I saw her profile and everything. I saw where she lived. My stupid *** normally saves a copy of webpages when I want something for reference, but I didn't when it was actually important.

Like I said above, my friend texted me from work (he works at TRU). He thinks the lady works at one of the distribution centers and took it, because all stores nationwide show 0 on hand.

EDIT: Dragon, my point in doing this, is to show how hard it is going to be for us to get it. Two of three of my local TRU's have scalpers inside (which I will call corporate on this time if I can't get it), while the third made up a lie that corporate supposedly told them they can't hold Skylanders. That makes it lose/lose for me and anyone in my city who aren't scalpers who can be up there when the store opens. By the way, the third store saying they can't hold any, were caught in a lie, because corporate told me that -

1: there is no limit to how many of the same Skylander one can buy
2: Stores are allowed to hold them
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:14:48 10/03/2012 by GameMaster78
#66 Posted: 22:14:02 10/03/2012
Guess you were too hooked up in trying to show other angry fans to her profile.
---
#67 Posted: 22:21:46 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
FOUND HER! Thanks to another forum member her, she has been tracked down.

http://www.facebook.com/SuperJenKen#!/SuperJenKen

Get this. I mentioned in an earlier post, how it showed her hometown as LA, but her current living area, as being somewhere just a ways north of LA. For some reason, she must have moved from slightly north of LA, to Colorado in the span of a few hours, because now it says her current place of residence, is in Colorado (yeah right).

Time to call corporate.

EDIT: Calling the store first to see if they have DP in stock.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:24:32 10/03/2012 by GameMaster78
#68 Posted: 22:24:31 10/03/2012
Woah if she moved within a few hours couldn't she be throwing you off?
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#69 Posted: 22:25:45 10/03/2012
It says its unavailable.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#70 Posted: 22:29:35 10/03/2012
Well, she does have Skylanders listed as a like. At the very least, she could be made into an example for other shady employees.

I kind of can't wait for someone to find a way to make the game playable without the figures so those of us who are more interested in the content can just play for the content.
#71 Posted: 22:29:48 10/03/2012
Hm, she probably once lived in L.A.
---
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#72 Posted: 22:32:52 10/03/2012
haha no rest for GM.... [User Posted Image]
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
#73 Posted: 22:34:13 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Not for me. So I called the only store in Fort Collins, CO. They said they had stock but can't sell until the 21st for some huge event.
---
#74 Posted: 22:37:52 10/03/2012
Game, Set, and Match? xD
#75 Posted: 22:50:07 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, so had them check the number for all of Colorado. NOTTA! No Dragon's Peak. She got it somehow. A quick look at her page shows she doesn't cover Skylanders news, so she wasn't given it for review. Maybe my friend is right, and she works for a TRU DC and took it. OR, she has a friend inside TRU who took it, because none can be sold if not scanned in.

I am on the phone with a lady at corporate now. Gonna find out if any went missing from any TRU DC.
---
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#76 Posted: 23:14:20 10/03/2012
"T-t-t-t-too much time on my hands ..."
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#77 Posted: 23:16:04 10/03/2012
you guys i think that sunburn might be out because i remember reading a post on like wednesday or something and someone said that their store was going to get new ones in on saturday so it kind of matches
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#78 Posted: 23:22:58 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
That would be nice. However, corporate checked the item number for me and checked all stores nationwide. Every store had 0 onhand.
---
#79 Posted: 23:38:51 10/03/2012
And you would be seeing tons of them on eBay by now. That's the biggest tell this franchise has got.
---
#80 Posted: 00:00:38 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
^ True.
---
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#81 Posted: 00:38:23 11/03/2012
yeah i guess so i wish it was out right now sunburn looks awesome
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#82 Posted: 00:52:00 11/03/2012
Good work, GM! :-) I don't care what others say, I don't blame you for being up in arms! Please keep us posted with what you are able to find.
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#83 Posted: 00:52:56 11/03/2012
I like that "i don't give a crap what others think" attitude, I wish I had that.
---
but i love it all smooth
#84 Posted: 01:06:23 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I really hate that Dragon's Peak is exclusive to TRU, due to issues like this. I've tried to tolerate the fact two of my local TRU's pull silly stunts like having scalping employees. Since it's Dragon's Peak, and my daughter wants Sunburn the most (she wants all dragons), if I feel I am being given the runaround, I'm gonna snitch like a *****. Someone has to stand up to this where they can. Us customers have the power over employees of any store (the customer is always right), and if you see or think any store is holding back, call their corporate. Walmart corporate may not care, but TRU, Best Buy, Target, etc, take their policies seriously.

EDIT: And some tips. If TRU attempts to tell you one of these things -

1: They aren't allowed to hold Skylanders.
2: Customers are only limited to 1-3 of any particular Skylander character.

Tell them to kiss your butt, and you will call their bluff, by calling corporate. Corporate has stated -

1: Stores were never told NOT to hold Skylanders for customers. The phony people making that rule, are the manager(s) of said store and it's clearly a lie.
2: Customers aren't limited to how many Skylanders they can buy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:53 11/03/2012 by GameMaster78
#85 Posted: 01:13:35 11/03/2012
^I guess I'm lucky because my TRU does hold skylanders and there are no limits and my TRU has no scalpers.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#86 Posted: 01:16:28 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Be our savior when these come out then. smilie

You know, I kept hoping when the game first came out, that it would be successful. I was worried it wouldn't be, and we wouldn't see the remaining characters.

However, in wanting that success, we got something to go along with it. Scalpers. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that this game found its success during the holidays. smilie
---
#87 Posted: 01:17:49 11/03/2012
Its just that my TRU sometimes get small shipments and they get things late. They barely got L-Trigg last week, but I'll try.
---

L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#88 Posted: 01:18:03 11/03/2012
Do you guys think this lady jacked sunburn not knowing it is unreleased?
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#89 Posted: 01:27:03 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, if we think about it, we can determine a few things.

1: She has ties to Toys R Us.
2: She doesn't run a website due to gaming. So, she didn't get these from Activision/Toys for Bob for review.
3: She lives in a super small town/city north of Denver Colorado.
4: She didn't buy DP from a store, because no TRU nationwide has these instock.
5: She quickly pulled the link to her pic, and post, from the Skylander Facebook page. If one has nothing to hide, one doesn't get that scared that easy.

The toy isn't street dated, so she didn't have to be scared. Not unless she squired it by shady means.
---
KiLLerBoy Red Sparx Gems: 53
#90 Posted: 01:31:39 11/03/2012
Yeah i do but what might have happend seen it happen a couple of times at the company i work for

Yeah well they cannot be sold yet but employees can buy them ( not in the store normally )
just contact the Corporate tell them you want a couple of more for in the store ( demo or something )

just pay those without margin

this makes it cheaper and you have them sooner

( this is how i got some hardware for my computer before official release but with consultation with the manager )
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:32:19 11/03/2012 by KiLLerBoy
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#91 Posted: 01:32:20 11/03/2012
Aww, that cake is adorable!
Though it'd be cuter if there was an edible fondant skylander on top instead, like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/j.../in/photostream
smilie
---
#all Spyros are valid
#92 Posted: 01:37:33 11/03/2012

EDIT: And some tips. If TRU attempts to tell you one of these things -

1: They aren't allowed to hold Skylanders.
2: Customers are only limited to 1-3 of any particular Skylander character.

Tell them to kiss your butt, and you will call their bluff, by calling corporate. Corporate has stated -

1: Stores were never told NOT to hold Skylanders for customers. The phony people making that rule, are the manager(s) of said store and it's clearly a lie.
2: Customers aren't limited to how many Skylanders they can buy.

Best advice. Now, is there a direct number to call corporate just in case? You can PM me if it's ~secret~.
#93 Posted: 01:47:19 11/03/2012
I really hate that Dragon's Peak is exclusive to TRU

It's only for 30 days. I honestly can't decide if I will buy it if I see it at TRU. I'm seriously considering waiting for all future releases to show up in other stores to save $5 per expansion/triple pack. It still pisses me off that their prices are higher than anyone else's.

It would definitely be a dilemna ... Do I refuse to pay the higher price and HOPE I can find it at a Target, Best Buy or Game Stop (I've pretty much given up on Wal-Mart)? Or do I pull down my pants and grab my ankles?
---
#94 Posted: 01:48:35 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Nah, that's not a secret.

1-973-617-3500

EDIT: Trust me, Hime. I wouldn't be worried, if I knew Best Buy, Target and Walmart got in adventure and triple packs like TRU does.

Let's put it this way. In my city, NO store but TRU has gotten in adventure packs outside of the first week I was finding them. They showed up in almost all Walmart, Targets, Best Buys. However, after the first week, it was like those stores only got singles in, while TRU was getting a bit of all three types of product.

So, if we have trouble finding them at TRU clear up until mass retail gets them, we only have about a window of about a week, after mass retail gets them, to get them, before they seemingly only order singles from then on out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:39 11/03/2012 by GameMaster78
#95 Posted: 01:52:22 11/03/2012

The fact that TRU never releases the packs on time like they should and make their own rules?
---
#96 Posted: 02:20:59 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Both, plus store employees at TRU's are starting to wise up to the fact they can buy them before anyone else and sell them. smilie
---
Double Trouble Green Sparx Gems: 243
#97 Posted: 03:22:35 11/03/2012
I'm not saying the person's name on here, because I don't think that the woman needs anymore grief then she already has likely been given, but I just Googled her first and last name from the link Gamemaster provided.

And on her LinkedIn profile it says she's the owner and baker at a company called Play Cake Bakers. Which is located in Colorado, which I think is worth mentioning since it was accused that she changed her location To avoid detection.

Here that everybody? She's a #%^&ing baker!

And a damn good one too, considering the fact that one of her past jobs was at Disneyland Resort at one time.

So for all we know, she made a Skylanders cake for Toys R Us, Walmart, or heck, maybe even Activision or Toys for Bob for all we know, and they rewarded her by giving her some unreleased Skylanders.

Good job Gamemaster. Good %^*&ing job. The woman has probably gotten hundreds of hate messages on Facebook due to you posting her Facebook profile here, and all because you jumped to conclusions and determined that she was a thieving employee WITHOUT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

Seriously, take a damn chill pill next time. I'm sure that you'll come back with some theory about how she could still have gotten them from someone at retail, but at this point there's no evidence of that. And honestly, she's under no obligation to tell us where she got them in the first place.

And after thinking some more, I am going to link to this person's LinkedIn profile, just so this damn witch hunt ends.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-kenline/20/145/612
#98 Posted: 03:45:23 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Actually, I was wrong about her location. She didn't move. When I saw her map pic of locations the Colorado location was above the LA location, and it looked like one map.

She hasn't gotten many if any hate messages. Don't attack someone unless you have facts she's being attacked.

I'm the only one who made a big deal about it, so...

And yes, I am going ahead with a theory she got one by a means that's not legit. Pennyman here, who made his vide of Dragon's Peak, isn't scared. Why? Because the blasted thing is out. She didn't have to get super scared when two of us asked her earlier where she got these. She did, though. She got so scared over a simple question, that deserved a simple answer, that she deleted the pic from her Facebook and deleted the post in full. If she got it by a legit means, there is nothing to be afraid of. She got spooked easy.

Again, I am going to trust TRU over assuming internet posters anyday. TRU is THE ONLY STORE that has these, and if stores have them, they are not checked into inventory. So this must be like Mary, right, who conceived without being with a man. This lady just conceived a Dragon's Peak and it popped up in her house?

The lady told me herself that she doesn't have tied to Activision or Toys for Bob. So that rules out her getting them early for review. Infact, being a "baker" (past job?) has nothing to do with video games. She says that anyway. She got it for her 4 year old son's birthday. But how did she get something that doesn't exist in TRU's inventory, but TRU is the only one carrying it?

It's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Again, though Double Trouble, maybe you need the chill pill. I don't go on the attack without reason. This lady gave me a reason to get mad and call her out. However, I bet I am the only one who did.

When a friend who works at TRU thinks she has ties to TRU's distribution centers (in other words could even know someone) or stores and took it (or someone took it for her), or TRU's corporate themselves want to know how she got her hands on something "ONLY" TRU should have in their grasp right now, while throwing in the fact she swiftly took that pic down and deleted all traces to her owning Sunburn, easily shows that she obtained it by a means that would give her a reason to be scared.
---
#99 Posted: 04:10:48 11/03/2012
Quote: Himewad

It's only for 30 days. I honestly can't decide if I will buy it if I see it at TRU. I'm seriously considering waiting for all future releases to show up in other stores to save $5 per expansion/triple pack. It still pisses me off that their prices are higher than anyone else's.

It would definitely be a dilemna ... Do I refuse to pay the higher price and HOPE I can find it at a Target, Best Buy or Game Stop (I've pretty much given up on Wal-Mart)? Or do I pull down my pants and grab my ankles?

It's better if you get on all fours and arch your back. #YesIwentthere

But seriously, I have NEVER seen a three-pack anywhere else but Toys'R'Us so if you'd like to chance it be my guest!
#100 Posted: 04:14:49 11/03/2012
I've seen lots of three packs. None recently, but I also haven't been looking. In fact, the only triple pack I paid more than $20 for was the legendary triple pack when it was re-released.
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me