Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Giants Wish-List [CLOSED]
IntoxicatedDuck Red Sparx Gems: 27
#1 Posted: 11:37:59 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, been looking around these forums for a couple of months now and have finally decided to join so I can get involved in the chatter.

So it seems lately we haven't had much in the way of features or news on the upcoming game, but I have written a little article for my blog on the top five things I want to see in Giants.

Figured I'd mention it here as... well where better place than a site dedicated to the series. What do you lot think?

Oh and I'll also be at E3 this year too so can post some hands on impressions here if you guys like? Give me a follow on Twitter as that's where I post most of my thoughts and updates: My Twitter

Five Things I Want to see in Skylanders: Giants

Look forward to chatting with everyone! smilie
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#2 Posted: 16:05:16 10/03/2012
Hey good job!!!!!!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#3 Posted: 17:58:36 10/03/2012
Interesting article, and yes, if you're going to be at E3, some Giants coverage would be awesome.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
IntoxicatedDuck Red Sparx Gems: 27
#4 Posted: 18:23:13 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys smilie

And I will be heading over to the Activision booth as soon as the floor opens. I'll fill you guys in on everything I see of the game. Might even walk away with a special edition figure. Think they usually do that at events. Fingers crossed.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me