Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 40 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49
Anime
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1951 Posted: 05:02:40 06/07/2016
I just finished Assassination Classroom last night (aka this morning) and (spoilers ahead)

Korosensei's death made me cry. Hell, the episode prior to it made me cry knowing it was inevitable. And I've never cried at an anime before either. For some reason this one really got to me.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1952 Posted: 15:17:51 06/07/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS SPACE PATROL LULUCO JESUS CHRIST

something great
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1953 Posted: 15:55:39 06/07/2016
wanna watch gintama but also dont want to cause its so damn looong
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1954 Posted: 00:22:44 07/07/2016
idk what to watch atm ahhhh
---
My life is complete.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1955 Posted: 01:56:33 07/07/2016
Mirai Nikki is horrible censored. I watched uncensored before, but now I'm rewatching it with Rin on Hulu, and it's censored. I mean seriously,

I liked seeing Hinata's arm chopped off and all the blood!! And Gore!!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#1956 Posted: 04:22:00 09/07/2016
D. Gray Man is finally continued after 8 years. If any of you watched the original you should definitely get back to it. The voice actors are different and some characters are drawn differently, but it's great.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#1957 Posted: 06:33:37 09/07/2016
cant believe im excited for an anime , tho moreso for the inevitable dub of it
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1958 Posted: 00:24:38 10/07/2016
Kicker from Transformers: Energon would've worked out better as a villain if you remember his unreasonable hatred towards Cybertronians, especially Autobots.

Instead of being whiny and petty, he could be psychotic, violent, dangerous, cruel and sadistic. Given how his friend Misha is usually timid and quiet, you think the poor girl was forced into a terrifying relationship with an abusive monster. Physically, emotionally, psychologically! Her parents are implied to be dead, whose to say Kicker didn't outright kill them? Oh why must a sweet thing like Misha be trapped in a never-ending nightmare?

Seriously, Kicker seems a hair-shy away from defecting to the Deceptions, if not overthrow Megatron and become the new leader, control Unicron as his vessel and sail the cosmos in a never-ending crusade of mass-genocide.

While his voice actor Brad Swaile hates the guy, he would be perfect to a play a more deliberately evil Kicker with his evil ham and psychotic laugh.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#1959 Posted: 10:54:10 10/07/2016
Don't watch Mirai Nikki on Hulu. It's censored and horrible.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1960 Posted: 06:46:58 11/07/2016
Quote: Cynderfan507
Finished Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne. Damn, it takes a while for that show to actually get interesting. It's better than I thought it'd be. I liked it a lot.

I started watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica after finishing it, and so far, it's alright, I'm hoping it gets a little more interesting as the series goes on. I'm on episode 4 right now.

A lot happens in 12 episodes.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:54:50 11/07/2016 by Seiki
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#1961 Posted: 09:19:47 11/07/2016

<3333333333333333333333333333
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1962 Posted: 13:18:12 11/07/2016
^ I had NO idea what the first half of that trailer was. smilie
---
My life is complete.
#1963 Posted: 19:16:10 11/07/2016
The Mob Psycho 100 anime premiered today. If you don't know, Mob Psycho 100 is by the same guy who made One Punch Man.
---
#1964 Posted: 20:35:17 11/07/2016
Quote: MagicFizz
^ I had NO idea what the first half of that trailer was. XD

It's the Future chapter
---
Gay 4 GARcher
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1965 Posted: 20:37:29 11/07/2016
On the topic of Danganronpa 3....
THE BLOOD IS RED!
*ahem*

Also, that first death happened quickly. It's a shame, I wanted to see her character develop some more. smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#1966 Posted: 03:01:43 12/07/2016
THE FACT THAT THE BLOOD IS RED PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH UGH.

idk why, i thought it was like the staple of the series and then they juts... uugh.
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:51 12/07/2016 by MagicFizz
#1967 Posted: 03:18:56 12/07/2016
Wait the blood is red? Where?

AHHH I JUST NOTICED THE PICTURES OF THE DESPAIR STUDENTS IN THE FUTURE CHAPTER AHHH IBUKI
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1968 Posted: 21:18:13 12/07/2016
Wait the blood is red? Where?

AHHH I JUST NOTICED THE PICTURES OF THE DESPAIR STUDENTS IN THE FUTURE CHAPTER AHHH IBUKI

I paused at that exact moment the first time I watched it... THEY ARE JUST SO DESPAIR I LOVE IT

also, are we going to ignore that Chiaki is there?
---
My life is complete.
#1969 Posted: 06:01:50 13/07/2016
Move over Attack on Titan, I have a new favorite anime

ALSO WHAT THE HELL ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE ENDING OF SPACE PATROL LULUCO LIKE WHAT??!?!/
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:29:04 13/07/2016 by DragonCamo
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1970 Posted: 09:49:32 13/07/2016

Yeah, I think we are. smilie

I think that's probably the original Chiaki which the DR2 Chiaki is based on. Meaning I'm expecting something bad to happen to her in this anime. smilie

Edit: Taken from the Danganronpa wiki:
"During their time in Hope's Peak Academy, Chiaki was the only want who talked to befriended and with Hajime."

Perhaps this is how Junko breaks him into Despair...
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:51:03 13/07/2016 by TheSpyrofan12
#1971 Posted: 12:20:08 13/07/2016
Quote: TheSpyrofan12

Yeah, I think we are. smilie

I think that's probably the original Chiaki which the DR2 Chiaki is based on. Meaning I'm expecting something bad to happen to her in this anime. smilie

Edit: Taken from the Danganronpa wiki:
"During their time in Hope's Peak Academy, Chiaki was the only want who talked to befriended and with Hajime."

Perhaps this is how Junko breaks him into Despair...

*bolded*

no no no no no dr please don't do this to me. ;__; I just want DESPAIR not SADNESS
---
My life is complete.
#1972 Posted: 13:20:23 13/07/2016
I just started watching Mekakucity Actors because I got interested in it when I saw the song, Kagerou Days, by Kasane Teto. (Originally by Hatsune Miku,) And dang, the anime is great! I recommend it!
---
#1973 Posted: 16:52:56 13/07/2016
So I finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica and the 3rd movie. It was really good. And I didn't cry, I just coincidentally got something in my eye during some of the more emotional parts. That's all.
Now I'm trying to decide what to watch next. smilie

What types of anime do you like? I'm sure I can recommend some!
---
#1974 Posted: 17:15:49 13/07/2016
So I finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica and the 3rd movie. It was really good. And I didn't cry, I just coincidentally got something in my eye during some of the more emotional parts. That's all.

It's about time you watched it -.-

I told you it was right up your alley lol
---
My life is complete.
#1975 Posted: 17:52:43 13/07/2016
Quote: Eevee88

What types of anime do you like? I'm sure I can recommend some!

I'll watch almost anything with good characters and an interesting story. smilie
Oh, and I'm a sucker for cutesy art styles. smilie

It's about time you watched it -.-

I told you it was right up your alley lol

Looks cute but is actually super dark, can and will **** you up.
Yep. That's the sort of crazy **** I like. smilie

Isn't is amazing??! smilie

in all seriousness, this show redefined the genre "magic-girl anime" for me. I want more anime like this D:
---
My life is complete.
#1976 Posted: 17:59:06 13/07/2016
I didn't get the last half of that movie. Like holy **** literally what was going on?

But then again the last 3 or so episodes of the main series kind of confuzzled me.

Also I didn't watch the first two movies cuz I heard they were just recaps?
---
My life is complete.
#1977 Posted: 18:52:54 13/07/2016
I didn't get the last half of that movie. Like holy **** literally what was going on?

But then again the last 3 or so episodes of the main series kind of confuzzled me.

Also I didn't watch the first two movies cuz I heard they were just recaps?

The movie seriously gave me the worst headache trying to figure out what was going on.
I'm about to get spoiler-ific here, so if anyone hasn't seen the movie and is planning to, don't read (tho i think most people who wanna see it must've seen it by now smilie)
While the ending of the anime series was easier for me to understand, I seriously had no idea what was going on in the first part of the movie.
Like... Kyoko, Mami, and Sayaka are dead, why were they back? Madoka isn't dead or alive, she doesn't even exist physically anymore, why's she back?!
When Homura started figuring it out it made more sense (and Kyubey, that little asshat...).
I understood most of what was going on until like the last few minutes or so, when Homura became all corrupted and **** by... Love? That's an odd thing to be corrupted by. It was when things reset and Madoka was the transfer student instead of Homura that I got confused. Why did things reset? Why's everything flipped? Why did Sayaka remember what happened? I'm not quite sure I understood that.
The only thing I'm certain of now is that Kyubey was using Homura in an experiment, all her friends were brought back to life in the fake city, including Madoka, who forgot she went there to save her, and that now Homura's corrupted, she and Madoka are enemies (as a Homura x Madoka shipper, I'm sad :c).

Yeah.
The fact that they included all this timeline jumping and fake cities ON TOP of reviving all these characters and having their memories all jumbled up and...just NOOOO. brb gonna bleach my brain
---
My life is complete.
#1978 Posted: 19:17:54 13/07/2016
I highly doubt another series or sequel.

Just give me a reboot or remake that makes sense and I'll be happy.

Also, wow I've been getting into really convoluted series lately. smilie

PMMM, KH, DR (kind of)
---
My life is complete.
#1979 Posted: 19:20:31 13/07/2016
^ There is a hint at another movie

Also episode one of Danganronpa 3 <333333333333333333333
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:22 13/07/2016 by DragonCamo
#1980 Posted: 19:22:05 13/07/2016
^ There is a hint at another movie

I'm kind of eh about another movie. I'd much prefer another anime since they are usually longer and are...you know LESS CONFUSING
---
My life is complete.
#1981 Posted: 19:24:31 13/07/2016
OH **** THE FIRST EPISODE ALREADY CAME OUT WHAAAAAT.
---
My life is complete.
#1982 Posted: 19:26:11 13/07/2016
I don't wanna watch Danganronpa 3 yet because I don't know anything about 2. D:
---
#1983 Posted: 19:27:44 13/07/2016
THE FEELS OF JUST SEEING
THE DESPAIR STUDENTS AHHHHHHHHHH
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1984 Posted: 19:28:02 13/07/2016
I ONLY SAW CLIPS I DIDN'T KNOW THE WHOLE EPISODE CAME OUT FUUUUU
---
My life is complete.
#1985 Posted: 19:46:01 13/07/2016
OOOOOH MY GOD. IBUKI WYD?? smilie

I like that opening ooooooh <333 (even though i only recognized like 4 people lol

Where's Togami tho?

Wait what? Former Hope's Peak Director? Is that Kirigiri's dad? Didn't he die...?

Former this former that... huh...?

When did Naegi hide the Remnants of Despair??

@DC

When Asahina opens the closet with the dead bodies, there is a lot of RED blood.

just gonna boop some stuff i thought about during the episode here
---
My life is complete.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:54:54 13/07/2016 by MagicFizz
#1986 Posted: 19:49:36 13/07/2016
Is there a good Lets Play of Danganronpa 2? I'd like to know about the 2nd game but I don't have any means to buy it myself.
---
#1987 Posted: 19:51:17 13/07/2016

Best LP of the second game. I didn't even finish the first game before watching this but I love this guy and I only hope you find him as funny as I do.
---
My life is complete.
#1988 Posted: 19:51:22 13/07/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Is there a good Lets Play of Danganronpa 2? I'd like to know about the 2nd game but I don't have any means to buy it myself.

I've only watched NicoB's playthrough of it but it's ok. A lot of sex jokes tho

OOOOOH MY GOD. IBUKI WYD?? :(

I like that opening ooooooh <333 (even though i only recognized like 4 people lol

Where's Togami tho?

Wait what? Former Hope's Peak Director? Is that Kirigiri's dad? Didn't he die...?

Former this former that... huh...?

When did Naegi hide the Remnants of Despair??

Munukata? Sounds awfully similar to Monokuma HMMMMMM.

just gonna boop some stuff i thought about during the episode here

If you haven't watched Danganronpa Ultra: Despair Girls or Super Danganronpa 2, don't click this
Yeah, idk about Togami.

No, Kirigiri's dad was Jin Kirigiri and yes, he did die. This guy is Kazuo Tengan, the director before Jin took over

They're all former Hope's Peak students

Danganronpa 2. He took the Despair students and hid them on that island in the Neo World Program, going against the Future Foundation

Also yes, I saw the red blood. Why? Why would they suddenly change the blood from pink to red? I know that the blood turns red when it dries but that blood was obviously fresh so???
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:59:20 13/07/2016 by DragonCamo
#1989 Posted: 19:52:39 13/07/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude

I've only watched NicoB's playthrough of it but it's ok. A lot of sex jokes tho

That ninja'd tho.

I'm still into NicoB to this day, I freaking love his jokes.
---
My life is complete.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1990 Posted: 20:05:34 13/07/2016

The movie seriously gave me the worst headache trying to figure out what was going on.
I'm about to get spoiler-ific here, so if anyone hasn't seen the movie and is planning to, don't read (tho i think most people who wanna see it must've seen it by now smilie)
While the ending of the anime series was easier for me to understand, I seriously had no idea what was going on in the first part of the movie.
Like... Kyoko, Mami, and Sayaka are dead, why were they back? Madoka isn't dead or alive, she doesn't even exist physically anymore, why's she back?!
When Homura started figuring it out it made more sense (and Kyubey, that little asshat...).
I understood most of what was going on until like the last few minutes or so, when Homura became all corrupted and **** by... Love? That's an odd thing to be corrupted by. It was when things reset and Madoka was the transfer student instead of Homura that I got confused. Why did things reset? Why's everything flipped? Why did Sayaka remember what happened? I'm not quite sure I understood that.
The only thing I'm certain of now is that Kyubey was using Homura in an experiment, all her friends were brought back to life in the fake city, including Madoka, who forgot she went there to save her, and that now Homura's corrupted, she and Madoka are enemies (as a Homura x Madoka shipper, I'm sad :c).

Yeah.
The fact that they included all this timeline jumping and fake cities ON TOP of reviving all these characters and having their memories all jumbled up and...just NOOOO. brb gonna bleach my brain

Hopefully there will be another season or another movie that'll make sense of everything. It's pretty confusing. I've been reading stuff about it to make sense of things, so I do kinda understand now, but it's still a little confusing.

I have all 3 movies on DVD and watched them multiple times, I can help. I love this series.

Ok so, at the end of the series, Madoka becomes a God as a result of her wish. She exists in all of time to destroys witches before they are ever born. This rewrites all of history and makes it so witches never existed. Mami was never killed by Charlotte, Sayaka never became Oktavia and Kyoko never died fighting her. The last 11 episodes never happened, timeline reset. However, because Homura is a time traveler, she remembers everything that happened and ends up the only person alive who remembers who Madoka is. Madoka is now known as "The Law of Cycles" to Magical Girls, a mysterious forces that kills them when their soul gems become dark. At the end of episode 12, it is said Sayaka died fighting a Wraith, the new enemy that appeared in the absence of witches. We know nothing about wraiths other than they drop these weird cubes that Kyubey can harvest for his plans of conserving cosmic energy.

In Rebellion, Homura's soul gem became dark as a result of her despair in not having Madoka and having failed her. Kyubey's species was curious about examining the Law of Cycles (Madoka) and sort of froze Homura in stasis. As a result, Homura's witch formed within her soul gem as opposed to rampaging around the city. When Madoka appeared to save Homura, Madoka got sucked into Homura's gem-labyrinth. Homura's with lured people clsoe to her into her labyrith, these being Mami, Kyoko, Madoka's family, Hitomi, Kyousuke, the teacher, Sayaka, and Nagisa.
Sayaka & Nagisa are dead, however they became part of the Law of Cycles as Madoka's assistants. Homura's with labyrinth suppressed everyone's memories to keep a status quo and have the happy life together that Homura always wanted. However, being part of the Law of Cycles, Nagisa & Sayaka still remember and are guardians of Madoka's memories in case anything were to happen to her. This is why Sayaka & Nagisa are alive. Nagisa was the witch Charlotte. When Homura became self-aware, the labyrinth came apart. She then realized the root of her despair was her love for Madoka as everything she has ever done was to be with her. This love caused her to try one last attempt at being with Madoka where she ripped Madoka in half to separate her from her Godly powers. She then used her own witch powers to transform into a higher being that she called "the devil" as a counterpart to Madoka being a God. Using these powers, she rewrote the timeline once more, making it so everyone lives together in a happy town, unaware of everything. Sayaka & Nagisa never died and had their memories erased. Madoka has her power suppressed and her memory erased (if she remembers, her powers will emerge) and Kyubey is made to suffer all the darkness and despair in the world. Homura now runs the world as the Devil.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:00 13/07/2016 by Seiki
#1991 Posted: 20:07:30 13/07/2016
OH FOR ****S SAKE ANOTHER GAME? smilie

jfc... SO READY FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

anyways i found my favorite character so far

[User Posted Image]
---
My life is complete.
#1992 Posted: 20:12:50 13/07/2016
2000th post.
---
My life is complete.
First | Previous | Page 40 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me