Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 34 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49
Anime
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1651 Posted: 22:28:26 31/07/2015
Quote: MagicFizz
I'm watching Black Rock Shooter. On episode 5.

WHAT THE ****ING **** IT'S A ****ING SCHOOL ANINE WITH PEOPLE HAVING THESE SUPERNATURAL POWERS IN THEIR DREAMS. AHHHHH HDBSBAJS ZOXJKAPAMWDILQNW ZO SLZ DL NAIX

*sighs*

ISN'T IT THE BEST ANIME EVER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Also, have you watched the OVA? If not, you HAVE TO WATCH IT! It's the original Black Rock Shooter and was made before the anime. It's around an hour long.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1652 Posted: 22:35:36 31/07/2015
But...I'm on episode 5 ;-;
---
My life is complete.
#1653 Posted: 22:37:20 31/07/2015

Wait, where are you watching this?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1654 Posted: 22:41:07 31/07/2015
Quote: DragonCamo

Soul anime.
---
My life is complete.
#1655 Posted: 23:00:01 31/07/2015

Soul anime.

Does it have sound? It was the first anime I watched so i watched it on Youtube and almost all the episodes had their sound taken away ;___;
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1656 Posted: 20:12:01 01/08/2015
I finally watched Attack on Titan.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#1657 Posted: 22:49:03 01/08/2015
Quote: Ice Dragoness

smilie
How'd you like it?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1658 Posted: 02:29:35 02/08/2015
attack on titan is amazing and i honestly think it deserves its fame, and i don't think it's overrated. i'm glad that it's 'mainstream' and popular because it's a really good anime that doesn't have most typical anime tropes, and it doesn't have fanservice ether (i also like how the uniforms are unisex and men and woman are treated so equally it's like their both the same) and it gives anime a good name unlike other mainstream anime like naruto (sorry i'm just not fond of the 'big 3', or is it 'big 4'? i don't friking know). it's just 'different' compared to most anime, like it's more mature and even though it's shounen it still takes things very realistically, like characters die from a stab wound instead of still standing after bleeding out like in other shounen anime. i love anime that's more realistic when it comes to fighting. i just feel that if people in the future are told of anime and think of attack on titan instead of bleach/naruto/fairy tail, etc, it's a good thing?

my only issue with the show is that it doesn't that many memoriable characters. like, the characters are really good but when compared to other anime like durarara the characters aren't as interesting. the only character who i truly love is levi (for reasons that are different to why most people like him). zoe, armin, historia and jean are pretty good too but i feel as though they need more character development. but the manga hasn't finished yet so there is still time.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:38:37 02/08/2015 by DarkCynder_543
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#1659 Posted: 02:39:49 02/08/2015
armin, historia and jean have had so much great development throughout the manga, i love it. especially historia as of late.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1660 Posted: 03:31:13 02/08/2015
please just give me more hanji development
you know what, id be fine if the whole story was hanji from now on
#1661 Posted: 03:39:50 02/08/2015
So Episode 12 of Kekkai Sensen will probably never happen (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1662 Posted: 04:00:21 02/08/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
please just give me more hanji development
you know what, id be fine if the whole story was hanji from now on

i just watched episode 15 lately since it's on tv atm and lmao i forgot how wacko zoe can be
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#1663 Posted: 06:21:20 02/08/2015
Annie is still my fav. I know things happened, but shh.... Let's pretend it didn't. She's such a bad ass.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1664 Posted: 12:48:40 02/08/2015
I just finished BRS...

WTF ONLY 8 EPISODES WHYYYY

AND THERE IS STILL SO MUCH *** I DON'T UNDERSTANDU
---
My life is complete.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1665 Posted: 14:29:41 02/08/2015
Lol attack on titan can't have many memorable characters since most of them just die

But yeah Jean is the best. From what I read in the manga it seems like he's the most humane out of the soldiers cause he has problems with incidents that happen while someone like mikasa just goes yargh and goes ham

Also I think I just found the weirdest ****ing anime ever. That makes two weird af anime that's airing

Ayyyy also rewatching fma brotherhood cause it's godlike and I'm bored at home
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#1666 Posted: 17:59:53 02/08/2015
sonic x sub if that counts.

thinking about starting sailor moon.
#1667 Posted: 19:12:32 02/08/2015
I just finished BRS...

WTF ONLY 8 EPISODES WHYYYY

AND THERE IS STILL SO MUCH *** I DON'T UNDERSTANDU

I could hellllppp
also, watch the OVA now then
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1668 Posted: 19:33:32 02/08/2015
^ THE OVA JUST CONFUSED ME MORE WHYYYYY
---
My life is complete.
#1669 Posted: 19:37:33 02/08/2015
^ THE OVA JUST CONFUSED ME MORE WHYYYYY

I was supposed to be multiple OVA's (Like, 8 IIRC) but something happened so they stopped and only the first was made
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1670 Posted: 19:38:22 02/08/2015
Well **** why watch it then?
---
My life is complete.
#1671 Posted: 19:38:55 02/08/2015
Well **** why watch it then?

Because it's still amazing as ****.
EDIT: You also understand that the OVA and the Anime are not the same universe right? Well I mean, they're not connected. The OVA was made first, then in 2012, BRS the anime was made as a spinoff/remake of the OVA to give it a proper ending/series.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:40:06 02/08/2015 by DragonCamo
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#1672 Posted: 19:43:57 02/08/2015
Black Rock Shooter is an anime now? I remember when it was just a Hatsune Miku song xD
---
Wow
Such signature
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1673 Posted: 19:45:51 02/08/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Quote: Ice Dragoness

smilie
How'd you like it?

The animation and fights were really good, so's the plot. It moved quite slowly, but that's due to how little content there was from the manga when they made the anime. Little character development though as they just die!
#1674 Posted: 19:47:01 02/08/2015
Quote: Yoshi
Black Rock Shooter is an anime now? I remember when it was just a Hatsune Miku song xD

It's been since 2012 D: Though it was rated one of the worst animes of 2012....but that's not important ^.^
The song "Black Rock Shooter" was made for the anime opening because of the similarities between Black Rock Shooter and Hatsune Miku. So they had ryo make a song using Miku.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1675 Posted: 02:22:57 11/08/2015
So the new Attack on Titan chapter is out. The way that it mirrors chapter 3 in so many ways is kinda terrifying me for what's to come. AHH what a good chapter.
#1676 Posted: 03:14:06 11/08/2015
Question: What is Death Parade about and is it worth watching?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1677 Posted: 03:23:44 11/08/2015
Started watching Akame ga Kill on Toonami.

I honestly expected his friends to die, but still... just wow.... Kinda feels there.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#1678 Posted: 04:43:52 11/08/2015
Quote: Seiki

I honestly expected his friends to die, but still... just wow.... Kinda feels there.

HHHH of all the anime to replace KLKl with they choose AGK???
It started off okay but it turns pretty bad as it goes and it diverges from the manga really unnecessarily
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#1679 Posted: 05:42:42 11/08/2015

It's about people who play games after they die to decide whether they go to "heaven or hell". It's fantastic, I was literally sobbing watching the last episode. Like I'm not exaggerating nothing has ever made me cry as much at once as Death Parade.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#1680 Posted: 17:58:46 11/08/2015
I JUST FINISHED CLANNAD/AFTER STORY

AAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
---
My life is complete.
#1681 Posted: 23:09:31 11/08/2015
Quote: Iceclaw

HHHH of all the anime to replace KLKl with they choose AGK???
It started off okay but it turns pretty bad as it goes and it diverges from the manga really unnecessarily

Yeah, that's what replaced it. Honestly I just thought I'd give it a try if it gets bad I'll quit like I did with Casshern Sins. That one got so confusing after awhile and seemed to just raise more questions than give answers.
---
#1682 Posted: 17:31:43 13/08/2015
I JUST FINISHED CLANNAD/AFTER STORY

AAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ushio made the show worth it
#1683 Posted: 23:39:21 13/08/2015
Almost done with the first SAO light novel, only have a couple chapters to go. Oddly, the anime is better.... Unless it's included in the Progressive novels (which I didn't think were out at the time the anime came on) there's a couple of things that don't happen in the novel that are otherwise the best damn filler in the history of filler.

-The episode where they take on the first floor boss and the one beta-tester rallies together a team to finally start trying to work together to clear floors. Is pretty significant as it introduces the term "Beater" (Beta-testing-cheater) and really kinda gets an idea of the animosity many players have against the beta-testers as well as showing some of why Kirito plays solo. Is a bit disappointing to not see in the novel, but can still be considered filler and isn't a big deal.

-The I think it was 2-part episode where Kirito and Asuna investigate a mystery where people are supposedly dying inside towns which should be impossible given that towns are safe areas. Quite important as it introduces the Laughing Coffin guild and shows how much of a force they really are, plus showing how much of a thing Player Killing really is. This leaves the only mention of the guild in the novel being when Kuradeel goes nuts and tries to kill Kirito, and also mentions the raid to take down the guild in the novel during that time which actually isn't mentioned in the anime until GGO. Rather surprised this isn't in the novel given how important it is in dealing with PK'ing.

The second novel is 4 short stories each a couple chapters long in a form of "Tales from Aincrad" with the game beaten in the first novel. Silica, Lisbeth, & Yui are not mentioned in the first novel and instead appear with one of the stories each being for them. The 4th is about Sachi which includes the 2 episodes surrounding her (Moonlit Black Cats & Red-Nosed Reindeer). Sachi is mentioned in the first, but in the form of a page long summary where Kirito tells Asuna about the Moonlit Black Cats. This flashback really takes away any of the emotional effect in learning what happened with Sachi and her guild and instead of being sad feels is more a "oh, well that's sad..." because of how little it goes into it with Sachi in the first novel.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:06:33 14/08/2015 by Seiki
#1684 Posted: 19:52:26 14/08/2015

It's about this dummy guy judging people who died on whether they should go to heaven or hell

It's eh.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1685 Posted: 18:53:05 15/08/2015
Almost done with the first SAO light novel, only have a couple chapters to go. Oddly, the anime is better.... Unless it's included in the Progressive novels (which I didn't think were out at the time the anime came on) there's a couple of things that don't happen in the novel that are otherwise the best damn filler in the history of filler.

-The episode where they take on the first floor boss and the one beta-tester rallies together a team to finally start trying to work together to clear floors. Is pretty significant as it introduces the term "Beater" (Beta-testing-cheater) and really kinda gets an idea of the animosity many players have against the beta-testers as well as showing some of why Kirito plays solo. Is a bit disappointing to not see in the novel, but can still be considered filler and isn't a big deal.

-The I think it was 2-part episode where Kirito and Asuna investigate a mystery where people are supposedly dying inside towns which should be impossible given that towns are safe areas. Quite important as it introduces the Laughing Coffin guild and shows how much of a force they really are, plus showing how much of a thing Player Killing really is. This leaves the only mention of the guild in the novel being when Kuradeel goes nuts and tries to kill Kirito, and also mentions the raid to take down the guild in the novel during that time which actually isn't mentioned in the anime until GGO. Rather surprised this isn't in the novel given how important it is in dealing with PK'ing.

The second novel is 4 short stories each a couple chapters long in a form of "Tales from Aincrad" with the game beaten in the first novel. Silica, Lisbeth, & Yui are not mentioned in the first novel and instead appear with one of the stories each being for them. The 4th is about Sachi which includes the 2 episodes surrounding her (Moonlit Black Cats & Red-Nosed Reindeer). Sachi is mentioned in the first, but in the form of a page long summary where Kirito tells Asuna about the Moonlit Black Cats. This flashback really takes away any of the emotional effect in learning what happened with Sachi and her guild and instead of being sad feels is more a "oh, well that's sad..." because of how little it goes into it with Sachi in the first novel.

That 2 part episode where Kirito and Asuna investigate the mystery does appear in the light novels, I believe. It's just shown in a future novel (volume 8, I think). It's weird why that happens, but it does
---
Bring the Fanta
#1686 Posted: 00:23:25 16/08/2015
Quote: TheSpyrofan12

That 2 part episode where Kirito and Asuna investigate the mystery does appear in the light novels, I believe. It's just shown in a future novel (volume 8, I think). It's weird why that happens, but it does

defurq? Reki, wtf. Ok then, good to know. Still would say the anime is better given how straightforward the events unfold. Of course the light novel is still an interesting read and I will keep reading it, but I kinda like the anime more.

Looked around and apparently the first point is actually in the Progressive novels. Why is it so split up like this?

-----
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:39 16/08/2015 by Seiki
#1687 Posted: 03:01:16 16/08/2015
Hunter X Hunter is pretty damn good and underrated.
---
My life is complete.
#1688 Posted: 21:41:51 17/08/2015

defurq? Reki, wtf. Ok then, good to know. Still would say the anime is better given how straightforward the events unfold. Of course the light novel is still an interesting read and I will keep reading it, but I kinda like the anime more.

Looked around and apparently the first point is actually in the Progressive novels. Why is it so split up like this?

-----

-----

The first point being in Progressive I did not know about. Certainly is strange. Something stranger is also in Volume 8. From what I have found out is that there are 3 story arcs. The murder case, the Calibur story, and an event from day 1 in Aincrad, which was cut from the anime. I believe it involves Kirito encountering another player on his way to the second town, and Kirito being caught in a near death experience. Would have been great to see.
---
Bring the Fanta
#1689 Posted: 18:57:49 18/08/2015
Hunter X Hunter is pretty damn good and underrated.

Yaaaay someone else who's seen it

Although i wouldn't call it underrated cause pretty much everyone who's seen it really likes it

Idk why nobody talks about it though. It's almost as good as fma brotherhood imo
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#1690 Posted: 19:00:04 18/08/2015
I love Fairy Tail. Decided to check it out after I remembered shadypenguinn mentioning it.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
#1691 Posted: 01:01:15 19/08/2015

-----

-----

The first point being in Progressive I did not know about. Certainly is strange. Something stranger is also in Volume 8. From what I have found out is that there are 3 story arcs. The murder case, the Calibur story, and an event from day 1 in Aincrad, which was cut from the anime. I believe it involves Kirito encountering another player on his way to the second town, and Kirito being caught in a near death experience. Would have been great to see.

-----
I can understand that, Calibur felt mildly like it could be a side thing like how the second novel is. That last part sounds interesting and like it might've been interesting to see.
---
#1692 Posted: 04:47:55 20/08/2015
really starting to regret reading the durarara light novels, because that latest episode would have been so much more 'wow' to me if i didn't read them. although at the same time the anime rushes certain parts and volume 8 was really cramped, so reading the light novel is actually beneficial to have a better understanding....? i dunno.

also just got myself into saiyuki (the manga though since the anime doesn't look that good and is full of filler ****). i'm pretty much reading it only for the main gang since they're pretty great especially goku who i've already declared as one of my sons lmao. the plot is meh atm but i heard it gets better with the sequels and side stories. it's been a long time since i've read a manga though so i keep reading it left to right by accident. xD
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:40:53 21/08/2015 by DarkCynder_543
#1693 Posted: 16:47:48 20/08/2015

A few users have already explained what it's about but I'd recommend it!! I binged about half of it the other day and I'm loving it. Plus, it's super short so you don't have to commit a bunch of time.
#1694 Posted: 07:32:11 21/08/2015
And please be warned that Death Parade is very... emotional/sad. So if you're not interested in that sort of thing then I don't recommend watching it (or at least give it a go). I don't want to spoil it so I'm not saying anything else. :\
---
#1695 Posted: 21:13:51 23/08/2015
Just finished watching the first season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. I'm getting really interested in the story.

Though I'm a little confused about some things from the first story arc (Episodes 1-4).
  • Was there actually a needle in the food (can't remember name) Keiichi had? If there wasn't, what was it, and why would he react so strongly and believe it was a needle?
  • Why were those guys in that uniform trying to hit Keiichi with the van? That part isn't explained.
  • Keiichi is new to town, so how did he quickly get infected with Hinamizawa Syndrome? I thought it didn't spread anymore?

• If anyone can answer these, it would really help.
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:17:40 23/08/2015 by TheSpyrofan12
    shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
    #1696 Posted: 23:23:01 23/08/2015
    Quote: TheBladesFan
    I love Fairy Tail. Decided to check it out after I remembered shadypenguinn mentioning it.

i know its great. just watch the torturous arc **** gets real then.
    ---
    103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
    CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
    #1697 Posted: 03:11:58 24/08/2015
    Don't usually watch anime, but I'm watching Kill la Kill right now and I'm loving it!
    StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
    #1698 Posted: 03:24:18 24/08/2015
    I'm starting Show by Rock right now btw

Quote: CommanderGame
    Don't usually watch anime, but I'm watching Kill la Kill right now and I'm loving it!

Good taste
    CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
    #1699 Posted: 04:13:30 24/08/2015
    Quote: StriderSwag
    Quote: CommanderGame

Good taste

I'm struggling with character names though because I'm not used to Japanese ;-;
    #1700 Posted: 01:06:01 25/08/2015
    Just finished watching the first season of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni. I'm getting really interested in the story.

Though I'm a little confused about some things from the first story arc (Episodes 1-4).
  • Was there actually a needle in the food (can't remember name) Keiichi had? If there wasn't, what was it, and why would he react so strongly and believe it was a needle?
  • Why were those guys in that uniform trying to hit Keiichi with the van? That part isn't explained.
  • Keiichi is new to town, so how did he quickly get infected with Hinamizawa Syndrome? I thought it didn't spread anymore?

• If anyone can answer these, it would really help.

lmao someone at an anime/video game convention that I went to told me that higurashi was his very first anime xD

I think my first anime was Inuyasha, followed by Rurouni Kenshin. Although I guess technically Pokémon (and Digimon and DBZ) would be my first.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:53 25/08/2015 by DarkCynder_543
    First | Previous | Page 34 of 49 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me