Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 32 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49
Anime
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#1551 Posted: 21:52:43 20/05/2015
I NEEEED IT
http://www.crunchyroll.com/ani...limited-edition
---
Gay 4 GARcher
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#1552 Posted: 04:58:08 21/05/2015
by the way.who watch inari kon kon in english dub? smilie
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Sky-Glaceon10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1910
#1553 Posted: 07:06:03 21/05/2015
Quote: DarkCynder_543
omg aaahhhh I'm so happy, and yet surprised, by how the latest Attack on Titan popularity poll turned out. I was expecting Mikasa to come second, with Erin third and Armin and Jean in a very low place. The Japanese proved me wrong, and I like their taste in characters. :)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.co...ity-poll/.86828

Honestly though. I've always thought that Mikasa was a fan favourite so Armin being one place above her with twice the amount of votes was very surprising to me. And Zoe and Jean getting 5th and 4th place respectively were really surprising. I'm so happy that those characters are finally getting the recognition they deserve. Erwin getting second was surprising, but it's good to see that he's getting more love to, since he's a pretty good character. Levi coming first was no surprise, but he is a good character who's out of the stereotypical norms of the typical 'serious/cold/emo' type so I'm not complaining. Now all we need is Historia to get more love, since I've been REALLY loving her lately. :')

Although Sasha not even getting a placing was quite weird. I thought she was a huge fan favourite.

I'm hoping that future merchandises will change now and stop leaving out Armin, now that Japanese fans now like him.

From what I've seen from the fandom, Mikasa isn't really a fan favourite and she gets an awful lot of hate for no reason at all which I find really stupid. Mikasa is one of my favourite characters in SnK and it annoys me when people just bash on her for liking Eren. :( I'm glad that Hanji, Jean, Erwin and Eren are high up on that list though, and thank goodness Mikasa came higher up on the poll than Marco. I honestly don't get the hype with Marco at all and how the fandom is so obsessed with him confuses and annoys me at the same time. I mean, he isn't even alive anymore yet he got a higher ranking than Historia, Ymir, Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt which annoys me too. :I

But yeah, I'm also confused as to why Sasha didn't get a placing and hopefully Historia will eventually get higher up on that list because she's awesome too. If anything I thought that Sasha was a massive fan favourite as well. :/
I also hope that there will be more Armin merch. The Japanese merchandises seems to be mainly focusing on Levi and Eren, and often leaving out Armin which really sucks. :(
---
"A Zone greater than Zone." Aomine Daiki - 2015
Ask me stuff I guess.
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1554 Posted: 14:14:20 21/05/2015
Wow...to be honest, this thread was too long, so I didn't read *most* of it. Does One Piece get any love around here?
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1555 Posted: 01:23:31 22/05/2015
Quote: Sky-Glaceon10
From what I've seen from the fandom, Mikasa isn't really a fan favourite and she gets an awful lot of hate for no reason at all which I find really stupid. Mikasa is one of my favourite characters in SnK and it annoys me when people just bash on her for liking Eren. smilie I'm glad that Hanji, Jean, Erwin and Eren are high up on that list though, and thank goodness Mikasa came higher up on the poll than Marco. I honestly don't get the hype with Marco at all and how the fandom is so obsessed with him confuses and annoys me at the same time. I mean, he isn't even alive anymore yet he got a higher ranking than Historia, Ymir, Annie, Reiner and Bertholdt which annoys me too. :I

But yeah, I'm also confused as to why Sasha didn't get a placing and hopefully Historia will eventually get higher up on that list because she's awesome too. If anything I thought that Sasha was a massive fan favourite as well. :/
I also hope that there will be more Armin merch. The Japanese merchandises seems to be mainly focusing on Levi and Eren, and often leaving out Armin which really sucks. smilie

Personally, Annie is my favorite (nevermind what happened with her, she's still bad ass and cool) and like Eren and Jean (and ship those 2). I did thing Sasha was a lot more of a fav tho.

As far as merch goes you should see GSC's stuff. They did Figmas & nendoroids for Levi, Eren, Mikasa, & Armin. Plus there's a Colossol Titan nendoroid. Then there's a line of rubber straps with Eren, Levi, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Erwin, Hanji, Ymir, Annie, Jean, Marco, Reiner, Bertholt, Krista, & Connie. I kinda want the Annie one.

Quote: The Bone Chompy
Wow...to be honest, this thread was too long, so I didn't read *most* of it. Does One Piece get any love around here?

I read the manga, but the anime is kinda... eh... There's less blood during the fights from what I've seen and all the filler really just makes things drag on. Especially Water 7 & Alabasta which already drug on forever. I was getting kinda bored of Water 7 after the first half and through half of Enies Lobby, I was getting real tired of it and ready for that arc to end, and that was just the manga.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#1556 Posted: 21:59:33 22/05/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy

I hear One Piece is the best out of the big three
---
Twinkies and 2hus
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#1557 Posted: 02:01:34 23/05/2015
^ Yeah this. Although the first three seasons of Bleach are really good too. Although I'm not a fan of those type of anime, so I don't bother with them.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1558 Posted: 03:00:02 23/05/2015
One pieces sabaody, impel down, and pirate navy war arcs were best arcs tbh
#1559 Posted: 20:02:30 23/05/2015
^ Yeah this. Although the first three seasons of Bleach are really good too. Although I'm not a fan of those type of anime, so I don't bother with them.

I hear Bleach became a terrible train wreck
It looked like it had a lot of potential.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1560 Posted: 22:06:14 23/05/2015
Quote: Iceclaw

For me it was fine aside from the filler seasons. It was horrible with filler, especially during Hueco Mundo. It would interrupt a battle, have 2 filler arcs, do what felt like 10 episodes of the fight again then have another filler season.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1561 Posted: 22:24:08 23/05/2015
Quote: Seiki

For me it was fine aside from the filler seasons. It was horrible with filler, especially during Hueco Mundo. It would interrupt a battle, have 2 filler arcs, do what felt like 10 episodes of the fight again then have another filler season.

I mean the recent chapters of the manga whoops
Though I dunno how caught up the anime is.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1562 Posted: 01:13:51 24/05/2015

I mean the recent chapters of the manga whoops
Though I dunno how caught up the anime is.

Oh, I see. The anime ended before the manga did, the anime did Hueco Mundo, then had an arc where Ichigo tried to get his Soul Reaper powers back with the help of this group that had powers called Fullbring involving a bond with an item. After that it ended when he got his powers back. Checking a list of manga volumes, it ends at about Volume 54.
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1563 Posted: 20:59:38 24/05/2015
Quote: Ninpire
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Just started Hunter X Hunter a few days ago. On episode 25. Pretty good so far smilie

IT GETS BETTER

EPISODE 52 IS AMAZING

or somewhere around there
i dont remember
its 50 something
but yeah that arc and the second to last arc is really good you'll love it especially if youre satisfied with what youve seen already

ITS SO GOOD. I'M ON THE ANT ARC AND OH MY LORD I LOVED THE GREED ISLAND ARC,
---
words. letters. filler.
#1564 Posted: 22:08:21 24/05/2015
Began watching Baccano!, let the mind **** begin.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#1565 Posted: 12:43:26 25/05/2015
^ I need to start watching that too. I've been meaning to (and I've heard that it's really good), since I love Durarara and anything with the same author as that show I'm downright interested in. But I've been struggling to find time. >__<
---
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#1566 Posted: 14:57:45 25/05/2015
I've just become an Attack on Titan fan. Been thinking there's gotta be some valid reason for all the hype, and now I've joined the club.

Any of you watched Monster though? Pretty much the only anime without anything supernatural (other than, perhaps, the creepiness of the antagonist) that I've actually liked...
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#1567 Posted: 18:05:59 30/05/2015
I haven't even seen Free! and have no desire to but holy **** 50% Off is ****ing priceless, very close to being my favorite abridged after Attack on Titan XD
---
Gay 4 GARcher
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1568 Posted: 19:44:01 30/05/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
I haven't even seen Free! and have no desire to but holy **** 50% Off is ****ing priceless, very close to being my favorite abridged after Attack on Titan XD

Which one? The one that makes an episode a year or the one made by the inexperienced?
#1569 Posted: 20:23:50 30/05/2015
Quote: somePerson

Which one? The one that makes an episode a year or the one made by the inexperienced?

uhhh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZiGA9I6uzk
whatever that one is
---
Gay 4 GARcher
icedragon333 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6076
#1570 Posted: 17:21:20 31/05/2015
A few weeks ago, I watched the entirety of the Hellsing OVA Series. Ten episodes.

I can safely say that it's my favourite anime.
Seeing as I've only watched this, Attack on Titan and Ranma ½.

I hope this post isn't interrupting a conversation.
---
No.
#1571 Posted: 18:02:38 31/05/2015
Quote: icedragon333
A few weeks ago, I watched the entirety of the Hellsing OVA Series. Ten episodes.

I can safely say that it's my favourite anime.
Seeing as I've only watched this, Attack on Titan and Ranma ½.

I hope this post isn't interrupting a conversation.

GOOD TASTE GOOD TASTE
Hellsing Ultimate's my favourite anime too!
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1572 Posted: 07:26:18 01/06/2015
^I really need to get round to watching Hellsing.

On a side note, I started watching Love Live. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
---
Ask me stuff I guess.
#1573 Posted: 19:44:04 01/06/2015
^I really need to get round to watching Hellsing.

On a side note, I started watching Love Live. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Yes you doooo
The original can be a fun watch though once you see the OVA it's just not the same

OOH I've never seen Love Live but I play the game every now and then.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1574 Posted: 04:12:29 02/06/2015
After I finish rewatching my DNAngel & Deathnote dvds I plan on starting .hack//
---
#1575 Posted: 12:45:44 02/06/2015
I tried watching DNAngel but couldn't. I don't know if the English dub made it worst, but I just thought the anime was terrible. :\
But I do admit that the opening is amazing and is actually one of my favourite anime openings.
---
#1576 Posted: 01:03:28 03/06/2015
I tried watching DNAngel but couldn't. I don't know if the English dub made it worst, but I just thought the anime was terrible. smilie
But I do admit that the opening is amazing and is actually one of my favourite anime openings.

It's one of my favs. Have the manga and anime on dvd. (except volumes 14 & 15. Q.Q f u Tokyopop) I really like the music and have one of the soundtracks. My favorite from the series is Two Wishes by Sara Nakayama. Then the endings are beautiful.

I will admit I find the manga better in some ways and it kinda does like the first FMA series and goes off and ends before the manga did in a way the manga might not. I also am pretty eh towards the Adonis episode.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:40:43 03/06/2015 by Seiki
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#1577 Posted: 20:28:04 03/06/2015
I finished watching Gurren Lagann the other day. It was good, but I prefer Kill la Kill hehe. I think I just prefer sword fighting to robot, plus I liked the characters and setting more in KLK.
Almost finished Pretty Cure Splash Star. I started it months ago but the pacing is really slow so there's no rush to get through it. Gonna attempt to finish Clannad After Story when I'm done with that.

I tried watching DNAngel but couldn't. I don't know if the English dub made it worst, but I just thought the anime was terrible. smilie

The manga really is so much better. It's also one of those animes where the dub is really bad compared to sub. The anime itself is nothing special though, and I found it boring at times. I didn't find the music very good either. They also added in a really annoying character to the anime who isn't in the manga.
#1578 Posted: 01:05:23 04/06/2015
Quote: Ice Dragoness
I finished watching Gurren Lagann the other day. It was good, but I prefer Kill la Kill hehe. I think I just prefer sword fighting to robot, plus I liked the characters and setting more in KLK.
Almost finished Pretty Cure Splash Star. I started it months ago but the pacing is really slow so there's no rush to get through it. Gonna attempt to finish Clannad After Story when I'm done with that.

The manga really is so much better. It's also one of those animes where the dub is really bad compared to sub. The anime itself is nothing special though, and I found it boring at times. I didn't find the music very good either. They also added in a really annoying character to the anime who isn't in the manga.

Mio can be pretty annoying, but I died laughing during the barbeque episode. Probably the main reason I like the anime is because I treat it more as a comedy. To me it felt a bit rushed, especially towards the end.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:59 04/06/2015 by Seiki
#1579 Posted: 04:34:46 04/06/2015
What annoyed me the most was the dubbed voice for that girl that the main guy had a crush on (sorry I forgot the names of the characters). Her voice really annoyed me. xD
---
#1580 Posted: 04:57:17 04/06/2015
What annoyed me the most was the dubbed voice for that girl that the main guy had a crush on (sorry I forgot the names of the characters). Her voice really annoyed me. xD

I'll assume Risa as her I can get. Daisuke likes one at first then ends up dating the other one. Maybe I didn't watch the sub to know the original voices, but I thought they were fine for the twins, though can still understand reason to dislike Risa. She was rather high-pitched and shrill at times, but being the girly-girl who lives in fantasy land she is, it kinda fit imo. For twins, they didn't sound too different, but at the same time different enough you could tell them apart just by listening, something I found nice. Heck, I had trouble figuring out which was which when the VA's for the two did a commentary together.
---
#1581 Posted: 04:52:09 05/06/2015
So with it now being summer, i hope to actually spend my time on the computer destroying myself and watching all the anime I've planned to.
Watched the first episode of Baccano! which confused me as **** already but i'll have to continue
I plan to watch Steins;Gate and Terror in Resonance one of these days. Also maybe Haiyore! Nyaruko-San

I've been meaning to get in the Fate/ universe, but the series confuses me
So I've seen titles like
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Zero
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
and so, so, SO many more
I'm unsure of what animes are ESSENTIAL to the series. I try to look up the Fate series anime but then I just don't understand any of it and bleh, my head. So yeah, help would be appreciated

oh god the horrors my wallet will endure if I get into the Fate universe, what with the billions of figures there are
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:59:32 05/06/2015 by DragonCamo
#1582 Posted: 05:19:21 05/06/2015
^ Omg yes watch Steins;Gate. It's really good. <3

@Seiki: Yeah it's Risa. I just looked it up. xD
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1583 Posted: 05:40:35 05/06/2015

So I've seen titles like
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Zero
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
and so, so, SO many more
I'm unsure of what animes are ESSENTIAL to the series. I try to look up the Fate series anime but then I just don't understand any of it and bleh, my head. So yeah, help would be appreciated

Okay so here's the rundown on the Fate series.

Fate/Stay Night is originally a visual novel with 3 routes: Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel. The story basically separates at a point early on into each of the three routes. Each route have the same setting and characters, but completely different stories and themes. They must be played in that order as they build off of the previous route.

Fate/Zero was written afterwards as a light novel by Gen Urobuchi. It was a prequel that expanded on past events talked about in the F/SN VN, and was written with the intent that readers finished all 3 routes of the visual novel.

As for the anime adaptions, Fate/Stay Night (2006) by Studio DEEN was an adaptation of the first route of the VN (Fate), but also tried to incorporate parts from the other routes (therefore spoiling them) and did not portray the main character (Shirou) correctly, leading to an overall mediocre adaption. They also made a movie adaption of UBW, which compressed a 20 hour story into 2-hours by taking out most of the context that leads to each event. Seriously, just don't watch either of these.

Ufotable's first adaption of the Fate series was Fate/Zero, which has 2 seasons (25 episodes total). Now they're currently adapting UBW, which has a Prologue (Episode 0), the First Season (12 eps), and the currently airing Second Season (set to have 13 eps). They've also announced that they'll be adapting HF into a movie. Since HF is the longest route, it's assumed to be a series of movies.

There's also a bunch of games, but really the only one worth playing in my opinion is Fate/Extra for PSP and PSVita. Fate/Extra CCC is SUPER fanservicey, and the visual novels were originally adult games, so don't play those.

Here's the order you should go in: Fate/Zero, Unlimited Blade Works, Heaven's Feel movies (whenever they come out).
If you have a PSP or PSVita, play Fate/Extra sometime after Fate/Zero since it sets it all up.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1584 Posted: 19:00:33 06/06/2015
So with it now being summer, i hope to actually spend my time on the computer destroying myself and watching all the anime I've planned to.
Watched the first episode of Baccano! which confused me as **** already but i'll have to continue
I plan to watch Steins;Gate and Terror in Resonance one of these days. Also maybe Haiyore! Nyaruko-San

So I've seen titles like
Fate/Stay Night
Fate/Zero
Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
and so, so, SO many more

oh god the horrors my wallet will endure if I get into the Fate universe, what with the billions of figures there are

You will love Nyaruko-San. Make sure you watch the second season, it's way better than the first. smilie
---
My life is complete.
#1585 Posted: 02:48:20 07/06/2015
SO MUCH EXCITE! Went to A-kon today and got Bryce Papenbrook's autograph on my Kirito figma's base! smilie

While there, I also bought the 3 Madoka movies, manga volumes 8 & 9 of Deadman Wonderland, & the Makoto & Haruka Figmas.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:08 07/06/2015 by Seiki
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#1586 Posted: 03:28:40 07/06/2015
SO MUCH EXCITE! Went to A-kon today and got Bryce Papenbrook's autograph on my Kirito figma's base! smilie

While there, I also bought the 3 Madoka movies, manga volumes 8 & 9 of Deadman Wonderland, & the Makoto & Haruka Figmas.

REBELLION STORY IS SO GOOD
Dragon15010 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#1587 Posted: 01:30:29 10/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm waiting for Tokyo Ghoul Season 3...
#1588 Posted: 14:18:05 14/06/2015
Just a friendly reminder that the next cour of Durararax2 starts in lesS THAN A MONTH AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT <3

Also, I've seen a lot of Assassination Classroom lately, and I'm just wondering if it's any good? I'm thinking about watching it soon now that I'm on uni break.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1589 Posted: 19:39:10 14/06/2015
i love the animations in the new kuroko opening
#1590 Posted: 04:57:24 15/06/2015
Just a friendly reminder that the next cour of Durararax2 starts in lesS THAN A MONTH AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT <3

Also, I've seen a lot of Assassination Classroom lately, and I'm just wondering if it's any good? I'm thinking about watching it soon now that I'm on uni break.

Yes yes!! Please watch it! Assassination Classroom is fantastic. I've only been watching the anime, but it's been really good so far and I think you would enjoy it.
---
Ask me stuff I guess.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1591 Posted: 13:06:04 15/06/2015

Yes yes!! Please watch it! Assassination Classroom is fantastic. I've only been watching the anime, but it's been really good so far and I think you would enjoy it.

This.
---
My life is complete.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1592 Posted: 20:49:59 15/06/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

Didn't really like Rebellion.Kind of screwed some things up.
Like the whole point of Madoka's sacrifice and the meaning of Sagitta Luminus and hope in like the last 5 mins of the show.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#1593 Posted: 21:57:46 15/06/2015
Quote: azz01

Like the whole point of Madoka's sacrifice and the meaning of Sagitta Luminus and hope in like the last 5 mins of the show.

Rebellion was really good imo until the very end. Then it's all Homura stahp, wut r u doin?! Although, what Homura did isn't entirely bad as she did it with Madoka's happiness (and her own of course) in mind allowing so Madoka could be with her friends and family and have a chance at being happy.
---
#1594 Posted: 22:02:30 15/06/2015

Rebellion was really good imo until the very end. Then it's all Homura stahp, wut r u doin?! Although, what Homura did isn't entirely bad as she did it with Madoka's happiness (and her own of course) in mind allowing so Madoka could be with her friends and family and have a chance at being happy.

Very true.I get why she did it but one thing I don't get
Why could she not just go with her to the after life?I mean she would be with her for eternity.I get Shinbo wants to milk the series but even still.They have plenty of material such as animating the manga(Especially Oriko Magica and The Different Story)

Other then that I am fine with what she did, it just rubbed the the wrong way.

All that symbolism tho.
---
#1595 Posted: 22:34:08 15/06/2015

Very true.I get why she did it but one thing I don't get
Why could she not just go with her to the after life?I mean she would be with her for eternity.I get Shinbo wants to milk the series but even still.They have plenty of material such as animating the manga(Especially Oriko Magica and The Different Story)

Other then that I am fine with what she did, it just rubbed the the wrong way.

All that symbolism tho.

-----

Because she knows deep down Madoka could never be truly be happy as a goddess in her ascended plane of existence. I believe Madoka even once said so, that she could never truly be happy if she had to give up her family and happy life. Homura brought Madoka down from her higher plane and back to the world so she could go back and have a second chance at the happy life she lost when she became Godoka.

Sure, she went about it a bit odd and was a bit selfish in doing so as while it was partly with Madoka's happiness in mind, it wasn't exactly what Madoka wanted, though Homura didn't really care, simply wanting to be able to be with Madoka and create a scenario in which she'd succeeded in saving Madoka as Madoka had asked her to back in timeline 3. To fully feel this sense of accomplishment in believing she'd met Madoka's wishes and saved her, she would have to recreate the world as she had instead of simply being with Madoka in the afterlife.
---
#1596 Posted: 00:14:30 16/06/2015

I'm reading the manga and it's a REALLY fun read
---
Twinkies and 2hus
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1597 Posted: 08:03:43 20/06/2015
Started Bleach. Pretty good so far smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#1598 Posted: 08:49:34 20/06/2015
^ Bleach is pretty good for the first couple of seasons. But it gets rather terrible after the third season. Although it depends on the person. You may like it.

I'm reading the manga and it's a REALLY fun read

Okay cool, thanks! I will watch it soon then.
---
#1599 Posted: 04:09:27 21/06/2015
Finished rewatching DeathNote and have started .hack//SIGN.

The series feels like it's a bit ahead of its time, probably doing better around this time with stuff like SAO and Log Horizon and instead just ends up weird.... .hack//SIGN has no introduction to set-up the world and the story which makes the first few episodes suck so badly as you get stuck trying to figure out what the **** is going on and the opening is just weird... Like what is up with the dancing girl in the Tron outfit? Figuring things out is easier said than done as there is no narrative, no inner monologues to explain characters, places, or events, and instead treats the viewer like they already know what's going on.

Since the whole things is so far inside of a game world, kinda got the impression it was virtual reality, but they talk like it isn't and is instead shown from the perspective of the characters in the game. I still have no clue what the game is even called, and the way the characters talk, the game has no point and is more a social thing where you do whatever setting your own goals. Kinda seems like the show's plot is the same way... A group of people who somehow seem to know each other trying to figure what this kid Tsukasa's deal is, with Tsukasa being the main character.

Frankly, the only reason I'm still watching it after 4 episodes is because I want to force myself to add more stuff to my list of stuff watched and want to figure out wtf is going on even though I expect I'll never truly know. If I wasn't forcing myself to watch more, I likely would've quit after 1 or 2 episodes.
---
#1600 Posted: 20:09:35 22/06/2015
How long is Card Captur Sakura?I want to watch it so I can take a break from all the depressing stuff I have been watching.
---
First | Previous | Page 32 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me