Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > SKYLANDERS online for sale 3 packs at Gamestop.com
Page 1 of 1
SKYLANDERS online for sale 3 packs at Gamestop.com [CLOSED]
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1 Posted: 19:30:56 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
GO NOW and just search Skylanders. I ordered 2 of the 3 packs! SWEET

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...-sergeant/98980

http://www.gamestop.com/collec...cter-pack/97708

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...onic-boom/98808

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...ger-stump/98979
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:42 08/03/2012 by xerokills
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#2 Posted: 21:27:09 08/03/2012
Quote: xerokills

Please calm down, most of us have them, its not that big of a deal, but good job on getting them!
---
I like Skylanders...
ArkeyanForce Green Sparx Gems: 402
#3 Posted: 21:40:57 08/03/2012
yea and its a random one your not gamemaster78
---
FINALLY FOUND HOT HEAD!!!
#4 Posted: 21:53:08 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm trying to help those who are like me that may be missing a few. I bought the 3 packs that I needed. I am building my collection. I am sure there are plenty of people who need 1 or 2 out of them and can sell the singles, or trade. If you wanna pay 35-50 bucks for a 3 pack, be my guest. I am happy to save some money paying regular price. I'm only trying to help out those on the hunt. Sorry for my enthusiasm. And it isn't a 3 pack chosen at random. It is the specific ones...not sure what you meant by "yea and its a random one your not gamemaster78" *shrug*
---
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#5 Posted: 21:59:07 08/03/2012
Matrix, lots of people still don't have them, because they either started collecting after the holidays and/or refuse to pay ebay prices.
Xerokills, next time you should post in the online availability thread. I appreciate the info though. I bought the wb/se/sb triple pack. I shall finally have sonic boom AND 1 of every element!
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#6 Posted: 22:36:09 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks Cinna for the direction to where to post. New here and earning my keep....or trying to at least.
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#7 Posted: 23:35:40 08/03/2012
You know there is actually an online availability topic already? Why didn't you post it there?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#8 Posted: 00:58:48 09/03/2012
Quote: Cinnamonster
Matrix, lots of people still don't have them, because they either started collecting after the holidays and/or refuse to pay ebay prices.
Xerokills, next time you should post in the online availability thread. I appreciate the info though. I bought the wb/se/sb triple pack. I shall finally have sonic boom AND 1 of every element!

Didnt know, sry everyone I see here seems to have a lot.
---
I like Skylanders...
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#9 Posted: 01:28:49 09/03/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
You know there is actually an online availability topic already? Why didn't you post it there?

Why ask redundant questions? It adds nothing to this thread. I informed him/her about the online availability thread already, which they didn't know about, and they responded by saying they were new and figuring things out. I'm sure he/she will make sure to post in the correct threads in the future.

Quote: matrix

It's fine. If you check under the online availability thread and the skylanders help-a-thon thread there are multiple people looking for sonic boom. There are also a lot of people that need figures but don't post/join the forum. You probably just don't see a lot of threads about it, because we have those two threads where members are encouraged to post, instead of making new threads. Some of the wave 1 figures seem to have gotten very hard to find. I've had a lot of trouble getting Sonic Boom, and Voodood.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#10 Posted: 01:39:26 09/03/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598

Why ask redundant questions? It adds nothing to this thread. I informed him/her about the online availability thread already, which they didn't know about, and they responded by saying they were new and figuring things out. I'm sure he/she will make sure to post in the correct threads in the future.

Quote: matrix

It's fine. If you check under the online availability thread and the skylanders help-a-thon thread there are multiple people looking for sonic boom. There are also a lot of people that need figures but don't post/join the forum. You probably just don't see a lot of threads about it, because we have those two threads where members are encouraged to post, instead of making new threads. Some of the wave 1 figures seem to have gotten very hard to find. I've had a lot of trouble getting Sonic Boom, and Voodood.

Sorry I must have missed it when you told them.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me