Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > some realease dates for wanted skylanders
Page 1 of 1
some realease dates for wanted skylanders [CLOSED]
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#1 Posted: 14:51:04 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
camo comes out in june,wham shell comes out in september,warnado comes out with camo,ignitor is in single pack and triple pack with camo and warnado...... hopes this helps
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#2 Posted: 15:01:09 08/03/2012
this isn't quite accurate. it's based on that weird german magazine that has already been proven wrong

GameMaster put forward a speculatory release timeline in another thread, based on what we've seen from wave releases already, and some other strong evidence.
Takua11 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#3 Posted: 15:03:35 08/03/2012
How do you know that Wham Shell will be released in september? I thought we only knew that he would be released somewhen in summer.
Anyway if that actually is true, I hoped that he would release in early summer like june or july. September seems a bit late since Giants is coming out in October already...
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#4 Posted: 15:06:04 08/03/2012
That catalog is wrong now. Since they were announcing the sequel, they had to bump up the release dates. All characters will be out in 'spring,' which runs from March to June 21st. So anytime between them, wave 4 and 5 will out.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
birdmanb12 Red Sparx Gems: 75
#5 Posted: 15:23:48 08/03/2012
when does whirlwind comeout in the uk and who has sonic boom in stock 2012
---
skylander 4 life
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#6 Posted: 15:28:57 08/03/2012
Quote: birdmanb12
when does whirlwind comeout in the uk and who has sonic boom in stock 2012

Singles of Whirlwind have been available in Tesco since the game came out but the triple pack is widely available at the moment, I found the Whirlwind triple in Currys, PC World, Argos and Smyths on Tuesday.

I imagine the single is available outside of Tesco now too but I haven't seen it anywhere yet (I'm checking Toys R Us later today). The triple with Sonic Boom is also available in all of those places.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:29:28 08/03/2012 by Deandria
#7 Posted: 15:37:28 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
the point is they release skylanders at different periods of time is because if they release all of them at once,the kids would get bored in 5 seconds.
---
#8 Posted: 16:00:45 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
whirlwind is in a triple pack with smilie and smilie
---
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#9 Posted: 22:23:15 08/03/2012
Quote: Wham-Shell Fan
the point is they release skylanders at different periods of time is because if they release all of them at once,the kids would get bored in 5 seconds.

Well Lets say all of tuem come out now except Whamshell who comes in september.
Everybody would level them all up and just wait and wait and wait and completly forget about it because it gets boring.
O rather them come out all at once because you Still wont be able to get them Cause of other people wanting them and scalpers.
Soo You would still be intrested for longer
Because your on the hunt looking for them.
#10 Posted: 23:20:31 08/03/2012
Or throwing the game out, trading/selling, or taking it back, because you can't find any. Lots of people on the Facebook page are stating they're doing one of those things.

I can agree with them. They dropped the ball. If they had released them all at once, people would have months to decide on characters, they wouldn't have been as scalped, and they could have focused on making a better sequel instead of what will be a rushed one.

As it stands, parents/fans are complaining for the right reasons. They wouldn't be complaining, if they were easy to find. They would have been easy to find, had they been out day 1.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:14 08/03/2012 by GameMaster78
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#11 Posted: 23:43:31 08/03/2012
^ to quote myself from what i posted on facebook

Quote:
Skylanders Game can you please explain why all toys r us are saying no skylanders figures till the 21st i havent been able to find a skylander in stores for almost a month now. As one of the older fans of the game this is becoming increasingly frustrating and feels like its becoming more of a chore to find the toys.

I know my words might not carry much weight but i feel like i speak for most of the adult fans of this game especially those that might of only just got into the game and are starting to regret there purchase cause they cant get ahold of additional skylanders without having to pay double or even triple for the toys online
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#12 Posted: 21:29:26 09/03/2012 | Topic Creator
i just got news, Wave 4 .... afterward wave 4B comes out with all the unreleased skylanders(dont tell me " i told u so" ok?)
---
#13 Posted: 21:43:56 09/03/2012
What? I don't understand what you're trying to say? If you're giving info, and saying that you will tell us you told us so, you're giving info I gave weeks or months ago.

Wave 4 (March) -

Singles -

- Lightning Rod
- Zook
- Ignitor
- Stealth Elf
- ? (not a new character)

Triple -

- Lightning Rod/Zook/Cynder (x2?)
- ?
- ?

Adventure Pack -

- Dragon's Peak (TRU)

Wave 5 (May or June) -

Singles -

- Camo
- Warnado
- Wham Shell

Triples -

- Camo/Warnado/Ignitor (x2?)
- ?
- ?

Adventure Packs -

- ?
- ?
- ?
- ?

NOTE: ^ Could be a mix of Dragons Peak, Pirate Seas, Empire of Ice and Darklight Crypt. I will play guess at 1 Darklight, 1 Pirate Seas, 2 Empire of Ice and 2 Dragon's Peak
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me