Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 24 of 25 | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
March 21st Toys R Us [CLOSED]
Sharkz2001 Green Sparx Gems: 493
#1151 Posted: 01:56:33 22/03/2012
The closest Toys'R'Us was over 2 hours away and they put all their stuff out yesterday instead of today. They did tell me over the phone that no new characters were received in the shipment they got. I then almost drove 3 1/2 hours to the next Toys'R'Us but decided it would cost me more in gas to get there and back than the characters were worth and nobody would tell me if they had the new characters in the store or not. I finally just checked around locally. I found a little gold mine in Walmart. They had around 30 singles and several of the expansion packs. I wound up getting Cynder, Double Trouble, Whirlwind, Darklight Crypt and Empire of Ice. Nobody else in town (Target, Best Buy or GameStop) had any characters in. I really wanted Lightning Rod but considering I got several I didn't have I'm not gonna complain.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1152 Posted: 02:04:30 22/03/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
smilie Wish someone would help me get one.

I'm glad others here have jumped on you for this ridiculous comment. And I don't think you were joking. You seriously need to stop saying how many duplicates you have and/or need, because all you do is piss people off. If you want figures, just say which ones you want. Don't say you need five freaking copies of each. Most of us got screwed by this "event", including me, and I was second in line (although I didn't show up at 5am. I got there ten minutes early). So spare me your whining when you took 7 Dragons Peaks and multiple copies of Zook and Lightning Rod.

I used to think you were just a crazy collector. Now I think that you feel entitled.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:05:51 22/03/2012 by Himewad
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#1153 Posted: 02:47:49 22/03/2012
I am so mad right now since people got a bunch of DP and the new figures when I just wanted ONE and could not get it!

Edit: Ok 2 if you count DP (I originally only counted singles)
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:38 22/03/2012 by slpfw0802
gamecocksc17 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#1154 Posted: 02:53:45 22/03/2012
Quote: xerokills
Yikes...A scalper is a guy who goes in with the sole intention to buy an entire box to resell it for profit.

Please learn the difference. GM hasn't sold anything for profit. All the figures he's bought are in his possession and he gives them to his kids. Very few have probably helped him enough to make a living scalping them. He just is an avid collector and completionist.

Yes, he's more fortunate than others, and yes, he whines...A LOT...but he's passionate about it, and we come to expect it. He isn't a scalper...for the love of God!

xero i don't think we're calling him a scalper. we're just saying that his wants seem to be a little bit outrageous. and when gm doesn't meet his quota he is asking for more. whereas there are some people on here that didn't get a single one and left disappointed. thats all.
---
Turrible, just turrible - Sir Charles Barkley
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#1155 Posted: 02:56:19 22/03/2012
Quote: slpfw0802
I am so mad right now since people got a bunch of DP and the new figures when I just wanted ONE and could not get it!

Edit: Ok 2 if you count DP (I originally only counted singles)

^I feel you. I'm just happy that they got them and not all of them got bought by scalpers.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#1156 Posted: 03:21:49 22/03/2012
I'm not calling him a scalper. It is just very frustrating to me, and everyone else looking for characters (1 of each character) and to have someone make several posts about wanting and getting 5+ of the same character and then asking for help afterwards. Nobody wants to see that. And I agree that it does seem like he feels he's entitled to get what he wants and then brag about it and rub it in ppl's faces on this forum.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#1157 Posted: 03:26:03 22/03/2012
Yeah, I agree...the only reason I would have any doubles is if I bought a triple pack or kept 1 extra of a figure unopened in case any of my friends want them. I don't feel the need to get all the variants aside from the ones that look nice and are sold at a reasonable price. It really bugs me that the first couple of days that these toys are out, GM is already complaining about not having enough, while half the members here are having a hard time just getting one of the toys at all.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1158 Posted: 03:27:34 22/03/2012
Quote: TheFireInside
Yeah, I agree...the only reason I would have any doubles is if I bought a triple pack or kept 1 extra of a figure unopened in case any of my friends want them. I don't feel the need to get all the variants aside from the ones that look nice and are sold at a reasonable price. It really bugs me that the first couple of days that these toys are out, GM is already complaining about not having enough, while half the members here are having a hard time just getting one of the toys at all.

My thoughts exactly
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
#1159 Posted: 03:30:02 22/03/2012
Not just complaining about not having enough, but whining that he is so unlucky and that he helps others without getting any help in return. He makes it impossible to help him because he shows up at his local TRU at 5am with his hoarding posse.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:30:27 22/03/2012 by Himewad
#1160 Posted: 04:19:09 22/03/2012
Quote: Sharkz2001
Quote: TheFireInside

My thoughts exactly

Here too. My TRU didn't even get all of wave 3. My TRU just got Whirlwind and like 3 from wave 1.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#1161 Posted: 04:26:32 22/03/2012
A scalper is one thing......greedy, arrogant and selfish are completely different things....
#1162 Posted: 04:28:46 22/03/2012
We aren't saying he is a scalper we are saying he is whining about not being able to get multiples when very many people didn't even have a chance to get one of wave 4.
---

SkylerS Green Sparx Gems: 203
#1163 Posted: 06:04:10 22/03/2012
Yup, I would've been at least satisfied if my store at least had Lightning Rod. But nope, no new ones.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:04:50 22/03/2012 by SkylerS
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#1164 Posted: 10:07:46 22/03/2012
I was first in line at my local TRU and it had 0 Lightning Rods and Zooks. I wasn't planning on buying any since I have one on the way, but the moms that were immediately behind me in line were pretty disappointed. smilie
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
PlayableMoogle Gold Sparx Gems: 2446
#1165 Posted: 10:45:45 22/03/2012
I think something most people, if not everyone, can take solace in is that it seems like even the TRUs that didn't have the new figures today have Dragon's Peaks in the back room for Sunday. Soooo.... there may be much more success to be had then. And personally, I don't think it gets any cooler than Sunburn....
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#1166 Posted: 10:58:07 22/03/2012
I don't think they had any Lightning Rods or Zooks in the back room at my TRU because all the Dragon's Peaks were already on the sales floor. It just plain wouldn't make sense that they were holding those separately in the back.

Luckily, I didn't personally need smilie or smilie and that Dragon's Peak is on hold for me...well, everyone at my TRU for Sunday and I don't actually need to wake up early and line up again before store opening to get one.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#1167 Posted: 11:09:06 22/03/2012
My TRU didn't have any Lightning Rod, Zook, or Ignitor figures, but I plan to go on Sunday to pick up Sunburn. I'm hoping they'll have them, even though the AM said they didn't have any. Maybe, he was holding them back for Sunday with Sunburn.
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1168 Posted: 11:13:11 22/03/2012
Im hoping Lightning Rod and Zook will be released with Dragons Peak at my store Sunday since they werent there yesterday.

I called last night and asked my name to be put on a box for Dragons Peak (package not an entire box of them) and I was told no but he said they were holding a few boxes of Skylanders in the back for Sunday. So not sure if all the boxes are Dragons Peak or if some of them are Lightning Rod and Zook also...

Even if its the 3 pack of Lightning Rod Zook and Cynder i'll buy it...despite not wanting Zook and already having Cynder...
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#1169 Posted: 14:04:40 22/03/2012
Gamemaster has new wave 4 figs but is asking for more? I don't buy anymore then 2 most of the time i only buy 1.I would love even 1 new fig right about now. LOL
#1170 Posted: 14:12:10 22/03/2012
Quote: joseph235
Gamemaster has new wave 4 figs but is asking for more? I don't buy anymore then 2 most of the time i only buy 1.I would love even 1 new fig right about now. LOL

He's just very unlucky, you know. smilie
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#1171 Posted: 14:15:23 22/03/2012
I was lucky enough to get Dragons Peak yesterday. I like it the new world but Flavius voice is horrible and annoying! he keeps saying stuff like.... dont's hit that duummbb roooccckk! that rock is a duummmbbb roooccckk!

Why did they make this part so stupid? was he like that in previous games?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1172 Posted: 15:17:40 22/03/2012
Flavius wasn't in previous games..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Dragon15010 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#1173 Posted: 15:21:54 22/03/2012
MY TOYS R US DOES NOT smilie and smilie ! (however, i got what i really wanted. smilie )
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#1174 Posted: 15:25:54 22/03/2012
Quote: SteveW
I was lucky enough to get Dragons Peak yesterday. I like it the new world but Flavius voice is horrible and annoying! he keeps saying stuff like.... dont's hit that duummbb roooccckk! that rock is a duummmbbb roooccckk!

Why did they make this part so stupid? was he like that in previous games?

I agree 100%! Why doesn't he also tell you that you can shoot the mines when you start the first flight? Guess he is toooo dummmmbb!

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#1175 Posted: 15:41:07 22/03/2012
Quote: Aura24
Flavius wasn't in previous games..

I hope they leave him out of the next one...
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1176 Posted: 15:47:01 22/03/2012
WOW! I come on here and read comments, and it seems people are attacking me based on my comment that I wished someone would grab me one?

All I'm gonna say is, thanks. Thanks for making me realize how much everyone here flip flops like they're bi-polar. Sad, sad, sad. Thanks for making me realize I need to help those who are truly greatful (ie people on another website), and won't say stupid ****, based on a particular comment from someone.

Someone is helping me get the new triple pack. I thank them for that. I truly appreciate it. I will remember that person in the long run. All I can remember about most others, is how they try to pick fights all the time, like a bunch of schoolkids. All you flip-floppers, who like to be nice one minute, then jump on the bi-polar bandwagon the next, because singling people out to attack is the "trend" of the day. WOW! I am truly at a loss of words. Well, I'm not, but the adult in me says to control what I really want to say.

Words are words. I will let my actions speak for me for now on. Flip-floppers take note... DON'T ASK ME FOR ****! I won't ask you for anything. We will get along fine that way.

At first I wanted two of each character opened to play with each character down each path. Then I realized I wanted to make the best Skylander website in the world, offering info no others can provide. Sorry if you guys wanna hate for whatever reason, but asking for help, just because I found characters many here didn't, isn't my fault. You need to ***** at Activision for never making enough, or TRU for dropping the ball. Don't pin that **** on me.

Others here have been luckier than I have, and I still chose to help people who would rather not help me.

Again, WOW!
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:51:49 22/03/2012 by GameMaster78
#1177 Posted: 16:12:24 22/03/2012
Just ignore all of that... and definitely let us know about your website when it's ready.
Alcatalog Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#1178 Posted: 16:16:58 22/03/2012
Or take it at face value & understand where they are coming from.
---
Got 38
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1179 Posted: 16:17:27 22/03/2012
Lol...at least you aren't on some kid's "annoying" list...lol! I have that proud distinction. Made me feel proud for a moment knowing I have the ability to annoy kids. I can officially call myself an adult now! smilie
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#1180 Posted: 16:22:38 22/03/2012
dont let the kids get to you GameMaster if i happen to see any of wave 4 around here in michigan i can see what i can do about an ignitor sense i allready got him. btw PM the site once you get it up and running
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1181 Posted: 16:52:58 22/03/2012
Thanks, Gaia. I found an Ignitor. With that, I am golden on this wave. The person who is helping me through PM's, makes it so I have the 2 Zooks and 2 Lightning Rods I need for my kids. He is also selling me a third triple pack, to which that will go on my wall, and his name will go on something I plan on having made, thanking everyone who helped me (so far only two names), as well as what they helped me get. Might even be an actual plaque. Something to show appreciation to those who helped. Collecting Skylanders has been a chore.

I am still on the lookout for figures for those here who don't like to blatantly go on the attack (ie run their traps). I will PM according to those who need the new figures.
---
#1182 Posted: 17:05:28 22/03/2012
WOW! I come on here and read comments, and it seems people are attacking me based on my comment that I wished someone would grab me one?

All I'm gonna say is, thanks. Thanks for making me realize how much everyone here flip flops like they're bi-polar. Sad, sad, sad. Thanks for making me realize I need to help those who are truly greatful (ie people on another website), and won't say stupid ****, based on a particular comment from someone.

Someone is helping me get the new triple pack. I thank them for that. I truly appreciate it. I will remember that person in the long run. All I can remember about most others, is how they try to pick fights all the time, like a bunch of schoolkids. All you flip-floppers, who like to be nice one minute, then jump on the bi-polar bandwagon the next, because singling people out to attack is the "trend" of the day. WOW! I am truly at a loss of words. Well, I'm not, but the adult in me says to control what I really want to say.

Words are words. I will let my actions speak for me for now on. Flip-floppers take note... DON'T ASK ME FOR ****! I won't ask you for anything. We will get along fine that way.

At first I wanted two of each character opened to play with each character down each path. Then I realized I wanted to make the best Skylander website in the world, offering info no others can provide. Sorry if you guys wanna hate for whatever reason, but asking for help, just because I found characters many here didn't, isn't my fault. You need to ***** at Activision for never making enough, or TRU for dropping the ball. Don't pin that **** on me.

Others here have been luckier than I have, and I still chose to help people who would rather not help me.

Again, WOW!

If it makes you feel any better, I've thought you're ridiculous from the start, and have never flip-flopped on that. And you'll never need to worry about a request for help, because the only times I'll need it you'll be way too busy getting your own five or seven or whatever of each figure. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:42 22/03/2012 by PlayableMoogle
#1183 Posted: 17:10:40 22/03/2012
I am still on the lookout for figures for those here who don't like to blatantly go on the attack (ie run their traps).

Yeah, I would stay away from those trap-runners, too. They not nice.
---
#1184 Posted: 17:12:38 22/03/2012
Quote: PlayableMoogle

Again, WOW!

If it makes you feel any better, I've thought you're ridiculous from the start, and have never flip-flopped on that. And you'll never need to worry about a request for help, because the only times I'll need it you'll be way too busy getting your own five or seven or whatever of each figure. smilie

So one would think. I don't know, for what is seemingly me hoarding for myself (based off of what others aparently think), I've sure been able to help people like Wolfnine and others (ie a couple more here, some on Facebook, some on Neogaf) get Cynder, while I was getting 5 to go between my kids and myself.

So, that assumption is way off. smilie
---
#1185 Posted: 17:12:48 22/03/2012
grats man i dont think wave 4 has hit michigan yet i have talked to a bunch of people from MI via facebook and they didnt spot any at 5 different toysrus so im hoping its here soon smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#1186 Posted: 17:16:04 22/03/2012
Quote: Himewad
I am still on the lookout for figures for those here who don't like to blatantly go on the attack (ie run their traps).

Yeah, I would stay away from those trap-runners, too. They not nice.

I...

smilie Wish someone would help me get one.

I'm glad others here have jumped on you for this ridiculous comment. And I don't think you were joking. You seriously need to stop saying how many duplicates you have and/or need, because all you do is piss people off. If you want figures, just say which ones you want. Don't say you need five freaking copies of each. Most of us got screwed by this "event", including me, and I was second in line (although I didn't show up at 5am. I got there ten minutes early). So spare me your whining when you took 7 Dragons Peaks and multiple copies of Zook and Lightning Rod.

I used to think you were just a crazy collector. Now I think that you feel entitled.

...know...

Not just complaining about not having enough, but whining that he is so unlucky and that he helps others without getting any help in return. He makes it impossible to help him because he shows up at his local TRU at 5am with his hoarding posse.

...right?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:20:25 22/03/2012 by GameMaster78
Aqua Green Sparx Gems: 439
#1187 Posted: 17:19:14 22/03/2012
I'd post this gif but it uh, has language? So click at your own discretion but

/sits back

/waits for the 25th

/watches ****storm

/cigar
#1188 Posted: 17:20:37 22/03/2012
Gaia, I got your back if you haven't found them. I am really close to nabbing a L. Rod and Zook. Since my kids won't need them, thanks to the person I've been exchanging PM's with, I will get these singles I may be getting soonish, to you.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:20 22/03/2012 by GameMaster78
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#1189 Posted: 17:25:45 22/03/2012
You have such "bad luck" but you found all those new ones yesterday plus you have people helping you out with even more? I wouldn't say that's anything even close to bad luck GM. I would have been happy to find anything new period yesterday.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1190 Posted: 17:32:45 22/03/2012
Okay people, seriously, regardless of how you feel about GM, derailing the entire thread to bash him is far worse than a few old posts (mostly from before he actually got any figures) that are, for the most part, taken out of context. This is supposed to be about Toys 'R' Us and their gigantic fiasco of an event, not people being jealous because somebody else has the toys. That really sounds a lot like the infamous "Sunburn?" thread, only now it's the same people who hounded GM for jealousy being jealous of his figures and calling him out for nefarious deeds. I'm not firmly on either side of this one, but geez, watch the hypocrisy.

If you have a problem with another user on these boards, PM them. All this garbage is trolling; a waste of time for those of us that don't want to participate, and actually want to read about the original topic in some sense of the word.

I'm not done lauding Activision for their successful re-launch of Eruptor and Chop Chop yet. I'm sure there are several more who still have grievances, and don't just want to partake in more flame-baiting.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:42 22/03/2012 by Tashiji
#1191 Posted: 17:43:58 22/03/2012
is this real life??
---
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#1192 Posted: 17:45:28 22/03/2012
^ hahah....TRU is gonna be dead till Sunday.... SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!! HEATHENS UNITE!!! smilie
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
#1193 Posted: 17:46:32 22/03/2012
Quote: gamecocksc17
is this real life??

Time to burst your bubble............

There is no spoon.

Hey, Tash. I should be able to hook you up with the new ones within a week, if you still need them. Like I said, I am close to getting some L. Rods and Zooks, so I will help Gaia and you get them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:48:18 22/03/2012 by GameMaster78
#1194 Posted: 17:47:03 22/03/2012
i have a feeling there will be some counter jumping at the r us come sunday
---
#1195 Posted: 17:52:29 22/03/2012

Again, WOW!

I would do without before I asked someone like you for help.....You say you were at a loss for words yet you rambled on anyway. You call ppl schoolkids yet you seem like the immature one the way you constantly post that you need multiple items and want help when most ppl can't even find one new character. To the person that said hes helping his kids.....he's helping himself first and then posting for us to help him get multiples and THEN he will give his daugher a toy? I'm a parent and I'd make sure my child got something they wanted before I get something I want. Thats what a parent does. He's in it for himself and throws someone a bone here and there. That's the difference between him and most others on here. Give me a break. You'd never be at a loss for words. You definately know the words "ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!"
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
#1196 Posted: 17:54:12 22/03/2012
your awesome man pm me the details when it comes up i got your back during wave 5 if i see anything that you will need.
---
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#1197 Posted: 17:56:40 22/03/2012
I hope I work on Sunday. I'm going to be really strict with the "1 per guest" rule. I would love for someone to hop the counter. It's getting sickening how many of the same figure people are buying. I don't want to talk trash about Game, but he sickens me at times.

A scalper in disguise.

Can't wait for Sunburn on Sunday! We had boxes upon boxes of him waiting to go. Put 1( One, not 14) aside for myself.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#1198 Posted: 17:56:44 22/03/2012
My face when this thread.

[User Posted Image]
Anyways, that's the 3 pack I just bought. So if your store was one of those unlucky ones who didn't get anything in, yours SHOULD have the 3 packs in for Sunday.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#1199 Posted: 18:36:31 22/03/2012
I know it's been over 24 hours, but it still pains me to see pictures of figures that I wanted but couldn't get because TRU sucks. One of my boys really wanted Lightning Rod and the other wanted Ignitor. I was able to score L-Trigger Happy, but they were really looking forward to the two I mentioned. I know it's a matter of time when I get them, but it sucks that my TRU didn't have them in. I'm crossing my fingers for Sunday, but I hate to get my, or their, hopes up.
Slambamed Red Sparx Gems: 63
#1200 Posted: 20:20:10 22/03/2012
Was 1st in line at east coast tru on 3/21. Only had chop chop, bash, drill sgt & hex. No zook, lightning rod or dragons peak. Call the manager today and told her the sign on your skylander display said 'come back on 3/21 for ALL your fav. Skylanders. She says back well I'm not sure what that means. All I could think of was 'Bueller?...Bueller?...Bueller?'
First | Previous | Page 24 of 25 | Last
1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me