Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25
March 21st Toys R Us [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#51 Posted: 19:32:22 09/03/2012
One of the nearby Toys R Us I called earlier, said they might expect something like Dragon's Peak around March 28th
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#52 Posted: 19:38:14 09/03/2012
I'm half tempted to give away my second metallic Cynder to the first person who finds me 5 Dragons Peak, 5 Zook, 5 Lightning Rod.

I just think this wave is going to be an even bigger mess than wave 3 is, which is a bad mess already, as I haven't seen them instock as much as I saw wave 2 when it first came out.

It's pretty sad, to be honest. Why does it have to feel like Skylanders is becoming more and more of a chore?

I hope they learn their lesson with the sequel. MAKE ENOUGH CHARACTERS! ALLOW THEM TO BE PREORDERED!
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
skylanderdad Red Sparx Gems: 98
#53 Posted: 20:01:14 09/03/2012
Just an FYI... my store manager in the NN VA store told me that she had new singles that were going out on the floor for the 3-21 sale. She stated they would be released then for a 2 day sale.. wed/thurs and that stock was being held until then. She also stated older figures would be available and nothing will be stocked until then. I asked her about Dragons peak 3 pack and she said it might be out that day but they are focusing on singles and the 3 packs might come out the following week.

On a side note, i ordered L Trigger Happy and he came today.. crushed in a padded envelope? seriously TRU... you pay 5.00 shipping and u don't even get a box? I am worried since i ordered a blue bash which i planned on selling to finance future skylander purchases... If anyone is in VA... hit me up, we help each other out down here.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#54 Posted: 20:13:09 09/03/2012
Quote: skylanderdad
Just an FYI... my store manager in the NN VA store told me that she had new singles that were going out on the floor for the 3-21 sale. She stated they would be released then for a 2 day sale.. wed/thurs and that stock was being held until then. She also stated older figures would be available and nothing will be stocked until then. I asked her about Dragons peak 3 pack and she said it might be out that day but they are focusing on singles and the 3 packs might come out the following week.

On a side note, i ordered L Trigger Happy and he came today.. crushed in a padded envelope? seriously TRU... you pay 5.00 shipping and u don't even get a box? I am worried since i ordered a blue bash which i planned on selling to finance future skylander purchases... If anyone is in VA... hit me up, we help each other out down here.

Allow me to help you out. Scalpers ain't welcome 'round here. GTFO.

How about buying what you yourself intend to use? Sounds like a plan to me.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#55 Posted: 20:14:18 09/03/2012
smilie got mine from TRU today, as well.
Padded envelope but the figure was spared.

-M
#56 Posted: 20:19:53 09/03/2012
That's great to know. They better not mess up my blue Bash packaging or I'm whoopin' some butt.
---
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#57 Posted: 20:23:53 09/03/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
MAKE ENOUGH CHARACTERS! ALLOW THEM TO BE PREORDERED!

also GIVE A REAL RELEASE DATE!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#58 Posted: 20:25:39 09/03/2012
They never do give a real release date.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#59 Posted: 20:32:40 09/03/2012
They could, if they wanted to put a hard street date on figures, while allowing them to be preordered.
---
#60 Posted: 20:35:25 09/03/2012
Quote: neomas77
smilie got mine from TRU today, as well.
Padded envelope but the figure was spared.

-M

My L-Trig is supposed to be delivered on Monday, but apparently they shipped part-way via UPS and part-way via USPS. So I can track it on the UPS web site until yesterday morning (when it was within an hour of my house), but I can't seem to track it after that. I've never seen that before. Apparently, it's called Mail Piecing.
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#61 Posted: 20:47:28 09/03/2012
Quote: Himewad

My L-Trig is supposed to be delivered on Monday, but apparently they shipped part-way via UPS and part-way via USPS. So I can track it on the UPS web site until yesterday morning (when it was within an hour of my house), but I can't seem to track it after that. I've never seen that before. Apparently, it's called Mail Piecing.

Same with me. For a few days, it just didn't update it, and even though it's supposed to send me an email when something gets updated it didn't. (unless I'm not understanding their notification system right)

Mine *should* be here today, as it arrived at my local Post office branch and says it's out for delivery, but the site still states the day of shipment to be tomorrow.

So it'll probably be one day before that for everyone.

What I did see was that I could use the same code to track it on the UPS site on the USPS site as well. But there's not many details there.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
kaz409 Green Sparx Gems: 207
#62 Posted: 21:28:33 09/03/2012
So, for what it's worth (and it may not be much) I'm out here in San Francisco at the Game Developer's Conference, and have bumped into a handful of Toys for Bob-ers. On Wednesday, I went to a talk about the combat design archetypes for Skylanders, and Mr. Paul Reiche had a few words to share as well. He commented "and we just released the 3 news toys 2 days ago" (translation: Monday March 5th).

If there is anything I've learned about this franchise and its associated vendors, it is that "released" can be subjective. I wouldn't be surprised if these figures just start showing up in random shipments starting this week, but maybe TRU feels inclined to try and date it.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#63 Posted: 22:32:51 09/03/2012

I just think this wave is going to be an even bigger mess than wave 3 is, which is a bad mess already, as I haven't seen them instock as much as I saw wave 2 when it first came out.

It's pretty sad, to be honest. Why does it have to feel like Skylanders is becoming more and more of a chore?

I hope they learn their lesson with the sequel. MAKE ENOUGH CHARACTERS! ALLOW THEM TO BE PREORDERED!

It will be a bigger mess, that's just certain. If it wasn't, then they would at least allow stores to pre-order new figures instead of the whole guerrilla release strategy. This whole hunt has made collecting far more stressful than it should be. I definitely am feeling worn out by this.

The kicker is: they won't learn their lesson. They can do whatever they want with the release and it will sell. When people abruptly stop buying is when they'll learn...
#64 Posted: 22:45:09 09/03/2012
Well, I keep mentioning cause and effect on their Facebook page.

Their lack of caring, will lead to this.

They release product very scarcely, either due to shortage or fabricated shortage > scalpers buy product, making it hard for parents to get them > parents get tired of search, get rid of game, while new buyers don't buy because they can't find product > scalpers are stuck with stock, or take it back to the store, because parents aren't buying the game or got tired of caring > starter packs start hitting clearance stores to get rid of stock > dead franchise.

Activision may not care about scalpers now or getting out ample supply, at this moment, but when the sequel doesn't sell because scalpers keep making it unpleasant for parents, who ALWAYS learn after awhile, they will learn their hard lesson. The lesson to learn, is that sure, toys are selling briskly. Most of it is to scalpers. Everyone wakes up and realizes how stupid they are for paying high prices and stop. Activision is then forced to care about scalpers, because scalpers are costing them sales of the starter packs. However, by that time, it will be too late.
---
skylanderdad Red Sparx Gems: 98
#65 Posted: 23:22:07 09/03/2012
Himewad... How am i a scalper for buying a blue bash to sell. I already have bash and if you wanted him you could have preordered him. I dont care about variants and all. I am not buying 10 of him neither.. All i was saying was just like the gold and silver .. i wouldnt keep them.. id sell them. I cant wait for wave 4
Spyro Forever Red Sparx Gems: 84
#66 Posted: 23:38:59 09/03/2012
Himewad... How am i a scalper for buying a blue bash to sell. I already have bash and if you wanted him you could have preordered him. I dont care about variants and all. I am not buying 10 of him neither.. All i was saying was just like the gold and silver .. i wouldnt keep them.. id sell them. I cant wait for wave 4

Who cares what other people think. I personally don't have the time and energy into scalping, but if I didn't have a job that pays well, sure I would do it. I don't care what anybody else thinks about it either.
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#67 Posted: 23:52:10 09/03/2012

v. scalped, scalpĀ·ing, scalps
v.tr.
1. To cut or tear the scalp from.
2. To deprive of top growth or a top layer: land scalped by strip miners.
3. To resell at a price higher than the established value: scalping tickets to the baseball game.
4. To buy and sell (securities or commodities) in order to make small quick profits.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scalper

To buy something, with the intent of quickly reselling at a higher price than what the market value is ($9.99 in this case) is scalping. Scalping doesn't bother me, at least not what you are doing(selling 1 to fund future collecting). I view scalping as something that sometimes comes with collecting things. You also bring up a good point. Golds and silvers are essentially the same thing as Blue Bash(collectors items that don't add to the game), and it seems like most people here don't have a problem when someone wants to sell theirs for $100+, even though they paid $8-$10 in store for it.

Anyway, as Himewad said, scalpers aren't welcome on this forum. If you resell figures, then keep it to yourself, even f it's just one figure. I actually believe even the rules state that their is no selling, buying, or trading allowed here.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#68 Posted: 23:57:45 09/03/2012
I say if it's gold/silver/Toy Fair/blue Bash, that's fine. Those are true variant collector's items. Nerds who do it with regular figures, makes it hard on those of us fans wanting them for ourselves and especially our kids.

That's where scalpers should have the snot knocked out of them.
---
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#69 Posted: 00:17:21 10/03/2012
Talked to the lady at my TRU. She confirmed that they were releasing new figures on the 21st smilie this is good because i work 5 to noon on that day. Break at 10 when they open to put the new stuff on hold for me. Off at noon to pick it up smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#70 Posted: 01:16:02 10/03/2012
Dissenting opinion here: Selling Blue Bash is fine. The guy isn't buying a ton of them or doing it for profit, he's buying a single one to finance future Skylander purchases. All resale is not necessarily evil. We sold one copy of Ignitor, Stealth Elf, and Dark Spyro when we bought our second 3DS game and bought more Skylanders with the money. I guess I'm a scalper too! Oh noez. Woe is me.

Big difference between clearing the shelf of Skylanders the second the store opens and putting them all on eBay for inflated prices, and buying one Blue Bash to sell and reinvest in the game. One is scalping, the other is just a smart idea that happens to involve resale.
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#71 Posted: 01:20:12 10/03/2012
Anybody notice today that a search for "skylanders" no longer pulls up any products on the TRU site? I tried "Spyro" instead and get the usual batch including new bobble styluses for the DS. Maybe they are trying to shake off sites like ZooLert and scalpers?
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
#72 Posted: 01:29:34 10/03/2012

Sorry, but buying with the sole intent of reselling at a higher price is scalping. And then you asked people to contact you about it. Dark frowns on that.

Someone who actually wanted to use the blue bash (or keep it for their collection) could have gotten it online (before it was sold out), but you bought it with no desire to keep it. It just rubs me the wrong way. There are a lot of people who really do try to help people in this forum, but I don't consider it helping what you did. Just my opinion.
---
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#73 Posted: 01:31:26 10/03/2012
Quote: posreject
Anybody notice today that a search for "skylanders" no longer pulls up any products on the TRU site? I tried "Spyro" instead and get the usual batch including new bobble styluses for the DS. Maybe they are trying to shake off sites like ZooLert and scalpers?

Interesting. That's a good idea on their behalf.

I get the sense this March 21st sale is gonna be pretty epic for Skylanders fans. Which is great. I really would like this game to have the same type of success as Pokemon and World of Warcraft...where we get a lot of great content and both the consumer and the companies involved make good money. Makes for a good economy.

I await the days when we see new spinoff type ideas that take this into a more adult realm. If they made a He-man, or Thundercats or GI Joe, or anything else that even younger demographics would play. I would probably invest a room to just the toys...lol.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
#74 Posted: 01:35:11 10/03/2012
Excuse me if I have my doubts about how great this sale is going to be. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see shelves stocked for weeks with Skylanders. And has Activision said at all whether other stores will be getting figures? Why the preferential treatment for TRU? Their prices are the highest of any retailer. Thanks for screwing us over Activision.
---
#75 Posted: 01:44:17 10/03/2012
Quote: xerokills

I get the sense this March 21st sale is gonna be pretty epic for Skylanders fans. Which is great. I really would like this game to have the same type of success as Pokemon and World of Warcraft...where we get a lot of great content and both the consumer and the companies involved make good money. Makes for a good economy.

I await the days when we see new spinoff type ideas that take this into a more adult realm. If they made a He-man, or Thundercats or GI Joe, or anything else that even younger demographics would play. I would probably invest a room to just the toys...lol.

I've known, but said nothing. Why? Because saying stuff like that, where scalping eyes roam, is giving them useful info, therefore defeating what TRU is trying to do. Cat's out of the bag now. smilie

EDIT: Himewad. I have a great amount of info I came into contact with today. All I can tell you is, something is going down. However, like I stated above, scalping dweebs watch this place and leech info, because you don't have to register to view these forums.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:03 10/03/2012 by GameMaster78
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#76 Posted: 01:47:16 10/03/2012
I'm betting this backfires when Walmart and Best Buy go ahead and just stock the shelves ahead of the official release date anyway. We'll probably see Zook and Lightning Rod this next week, and only really be waiting on Dragon's Peak to finally be unveiled on the 21st. Toys 'R' Us might be pulling some kind of marketing stunt, but aside from Target, the other Skylanders providers have already proven with the second and third waves that they don't care what the date on the box says.
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#77 Posted: 01:50:43 10/03/2012
I hope Best Buy restocks like mentioned above. I have about $100+ dollars in coupons and giftcards that I am waiting to use on skylanders, but they never have any in stock. I will get them from TRU and spend money if I have too, but I would love to be able to technically get them for "free" at BB if I can.... I will see up until the 21st....
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
#78 Posted: 02:04:39 10/03/2012
Yep. People seemingly forgot Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Gamestop exist. L. Rod and Zook aren't exclusive, so it's open season at all of those stores.
---
posreject Yellow Sparx Gems: 1331
#79 Posted: 02:08:10 10/03/2012
Quote: xerokills

I've known, but said nothing. Why? Because saying stuff like that, where scalping eyes roam, is giving them useful info, therefore defeating what TRU is trying to do. Cat's out of the bag now. smilie

EDIT: Himewad. I have a great amount of info I came into contact with today. All I can tell you is, something is going down. However, like I stated above, scalping dweebs watch this place and leech info, because you don't have to register to view these forums.

Unfortunately, I have to agree that weak scalpers are watching this forum. But I doubt any scalper was deterred by the TRU search. The cat's been out of the bag early in this thread regarding the 21st, not that scalpers didn't know already. Any good scalper already knows whats up at their local stores.

For us non-scalpers, these threads are informative and helpful in regards to not wasting gas and work time on hitting these stores for no reason.

Maybe there should be only threads about our favorite skylanders :-)
---
S:SA: 37/37, 3 variants & 4 SK
S:G: 54/54, 14 variants & 4 SK
S:SF: lost count...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:32 10/03/2012 by posreject
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#80 Posted: 02:27:09 10/03/2012
k, this has nothing to do with TRU but I dont think its worthy of a thread by itself. I went to google, typed in wave four release and then went to tools and selected everything that has been uploaded/updated in the past 24 hours... i got three sites saying the new items are being stocked now or in the next couple days.... heres one site http://www.gameinformer.com/b/...etail-soon.aspx
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#81 Posted: 02:32:06 10/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I got my legendary trigger happy today and it came in a huge box. box could have fit like 3 single packs. wonder why you guys all got envelopes.

reason toys r us is getting preferential treatment is because when skylanders first came out, they invested in the marketing with toys for boy/activision, thats why toys r us got those big giant displays with the figure portal and everything before any other stores. and thats also why toys r us has been getting exclusives like legendarys, the adventure packs, and the blue bash

i believe the main reason people are depending/thinking/wanting to get skylanders at toys r us is the dragons peak exclusive. thats my only want from them.. i have a guy that travels around in the small tiny towns in kansas for his job, and can go to those walmarts and find me figures (he got me hex before id ever seen it in the big city.)

So what are the hard SOLID facts about the 21st if there are any..? will i need to camp out before the store opens? in riot gear? and risk life and limb to avoid being trampled to death by scalpers and parents? or is it going to be another big disappointment date?
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#82 Posted: 02:37:47 10/03/2012
Maybe they will be out sooner. L-Trigg came out unexpectedly. Who knows?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Alcatalog Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#83 Posted: 03:53:36 10/03/2012
Quote: rck3087
Same sign in Las Vegas (Meadows), no L-TH's, but a bunch of 3-packs though.

I'd never seen so many of them at once!
---
Got 38
Kesrael Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#84 Posted: 04:24:21 10/03/2012
That's great to know. They better not mess up my blue Bash packaging or I'm whoopin' some butt.

We had a mess with an order from TRU late last year. My boyfriend got the SDCC Halo Master Chief action figure (extremely limited edition) and it came the same way - crushed in a bubble envelope from UPSP. I called and complained, I told them it was a collector thing and that in the future, that stuff needs to be sent in boxes, not bubble envelopes (by then the figure was already sold out, of course) so they refunded my money and gave me a coupon for 10% off my next order. The figure came back in stock about a month later and we called and ordered another one, I used my coupon and they also gave me free shipping on my order. When I explained to the lady what happened, she said 'let me see what I can do' so she put me on hold, came back and said she couldn't tell me what packaging the figure was being sent in but she had one sent USPS and one UPS.

In the end, we got 3 total figures (for less than the price of 1) all in bubble envelopes. The 2 from USPS were both all smashed and the one from UPS arrived just fine in the end.

I, too, got in for a blue Bash preorder. However, I also plan to look for one in store. That way, when mine arrives smashed from TRU.com, I can open that one and keep the nice one I'm hoping to find in store.

Sorry, long winded.
---
I'm Kesrael_V on Lost Islands! Add me!!
Slammer Green Sparx Gems: 496
#85 Posted: 05:37:00 10/03/2012
I don't necessarily think that their claiming to have inventory on the 21st is an indication that it will be wave 4. I would think it more likely that they have nailed down a confirmed shipment of product from Activision, and (as a company) decided to advertise that they will have it on the shelves on the 21st. This would be great, as I need a lot of characters and several adventure packs. Not too worried about wave 4 yet. I understand why many members with all of the currently available characters would be though. There is only one TRU in my area, and it's 20 miles from me. I will be heading there that Wednesday in hopes of getting something that I don't have already, but don't have my hopes up about it being a wave 4 release......
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#86 Posted: 07:04:23 10/03/2012
It will be, or at the very least it will for sure be dragons peak. As i said earlier my tru confirmed that on the 21st they will have new skylanders
---
Praise Helix!!!
Dragon15010 Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#87 Posted: 07:10:52 10/03/2012
gosh.....12 days to go!
Ali1020 Blue Sparx Gems: 750
#88 Posted: 16:25:17 10/03/2012
So I went to TRU today and inquired about the date. I was told it only applies to single packs, Not triple packs and Adventure packs. She told me that those could come in at any time and would be out on the floor when they arrived. Sorry if this adds to the aggravation, but that's what the clerk told me today.
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#89 Posted: 16:48:11 10/03/2012
Quote: Dragon15010
gosh.....12 days to go!

And 13 for The Hunger Games.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#90 Posted: 17:46:34 10/03/2012
It's all about the anticipation. smilie
---
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#91 Posted: 19:39:38 10/03/2012
Does Anyone know if Camo and Warnado will be out by April 18th?
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#92 Posted: 19:48:30 10/03/2012
^ Why the 18th, was this a rumored date somewhere?
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#93 Posted: 19:53:56 10/03/2012
No, Its my birthday and I really want camo and warnado
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#94 Posted: 20:52:35 10/03/2012
How are we supposed to know if its coming out by April 18th if we are trying to find out when its coming out.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#95 Posted: 22:36:11 10/03/2012
Yeah whats up with this crap. My TRU just posted these signs also. Just says single packs tho. When the hell is the new wave coming out? Super annoyed with activision right now. Im starting to hate skylanders amd when they do come I probably wont buy them.
Aqua Green Sparx Gems: 439
#96 Posted: 23:38:25 10/03/2012
Quote: Ali1020
So I went to TRU today and inquired about the date. I was told it only applies to single packs, Not triple packs and Adventure packs. She told me that those could come in at any time and would be out on the floor when they arrived. Sorry if this adds to the aggravation, but that's what the clerk told me today.

Same here. D:
Trexroarr Gold Sparx Gems: 2219
#97 Posted: 00:27:00 11/03/2012
Same March 21st sign at my local Toys R Us in NY.
---
Skylanders Collection smilie
78 S1 + 37 S2 + 16 S3 + 1 S4 + 19 LC + 8 Minis + 12 G + 25 SF + 13 TM + 2 EE + 34 Traps + 39 Items = 284 + 11 Chase = 295 Total
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#98 Posted: 01:52:07 11/03/2012
Same sign here in St. Louis, MO. Had about 15 Legendary Trigger Happys which was so nice to see.
#99 Posted: 04:09:31 11/03/2012
Everyone who says they won't buy Skylanders at their new launch is full of it. You have to understand this is called "Build Up" and we create as much buzz as the company does by not releasing anything. The company has to produce all these parts. It's the same thing with console releases. They cost time, and money to produce. They aren't exactly easy to mass produce and have shortages too. And part of the fun of collecting is getting something that isn't abundant. It's value goes up because it's hard to find. It creates more interest and spikes sales. It creates a sub culture and collectors. We all love the hunt. Don't act like we don't. Sometimes it's more fun than even playing the game itself.

So we'll all enjoy the 21st when the new release comes out and we head home lucky to get some new stuff to play and to see our kids, or to see ourselves happy in our new additions to our Skylanders family.
---
#100 Posted: 04:12:24 11/03/2012
Not all of us are collectors. It's not "fun" for me to have to hunt for figures. I just want it all to end. Seriously.
---
First | Page 2 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me