Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
All waves? [CLOSED]
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#1 Posted: 01:37:34 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know if Activision is going to release "all" waves again when all have been out... say like before Giants comes out. I am having a very hard time finding voodood and sonic boom in my area... in fact, I have never seen them in any stores at all. Does anyone know if they are still at least making these older wave versions and still releasing them. Week after week I see the same ones in stores, but never these few... Has anyone at least seen these in stores recently to confirm they are still making them? I really dont want to get them online since hunting in stores is half the fun...not to mention the rediculous online prices....

Just was wondering, esp about finding them in stores... anyone?

Thanks
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#2 Posted: 01:41:00 08/03/2012
They have stated that no Skylander would ever be discontinued. I imagine they will keep all figures in circulation, due to the fact they work in Giants.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#3 Posted: 01:41:56 08/03/2012
My grandma got me the Sonic boom Stealth elf Triple pack on saturday from phenoixe and also
she said that there was tons of eruptors. Also All the skylanders i have seen are Voodood bash Drobot and Boomer.
But that was 3 weeks ago.
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#4 Posted: 02:14:03 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I cant tell you the last time I have seen a three pack... that is what I was hoping to get, but there are none in my area... except the Legendary pack which I already have. I am just glad to see that they are still around... at least in Arizona. I will continue to look....
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
Flamethrower Green Sparx Gems: 469
#5 Posted: 02:21:18 08/03/2012
My theroy is they will stop makeing the older ones after the Giants come out .....................
---
Ones we own |smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 02:26:55 08/03/2012
Quote: Flamethrower
My theroy is they will stop makeing the older ones after the Giants come out .....................

Well, they'll probably continue with remodels, so in the least, every character will still be available at any given time.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#7 Posted: 02:36:57 08/03/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
They have stated that no Skylander would ever be discontinued. I imagine they will keep all figures in circulation, due to the fact they work in Giants.

The characters will continue but certainly not the way they are now.
Flamethrower Green Sparx Gems: 469
#8 Posted: 03:30:41 08/03/2012
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Quote: GameMaster78

The characters will continue but certainly not the way they are now.

I cant find lego that was out a year ago , gi joe's , etc.....
---
Ones we own |smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#9 Posted: 05:46:31 08/03/2012
I wonder if they will take the current figures out of circulation when the re-pose versions get released.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#10 Posted: 14:01:58 08/03/2012
^I think that is a possibility!
Or they might still have them with different packaging....

[User Posted Image]

I made this.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:17:48 08/03/2012 by JAP28
Luna-Ice Green Sparx Gems: 368
#11 Posted: 09:03:44 09/03/2012
I am having the same problem. Wave 3 was just released, and I was excited that I may be able to get my hands on a sonic boom for once, but it turned out that they had only wave three characters >.>
---
Kaos: "I'll be watching your back... Unless you are facing towards me, then I'll be watching your front... Either way, you'll be watched, BY ME!!!!!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me