Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Numbers on bottom of figures [CLOSED]
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#1 Posted: 23:21:53 06/03/2012 | Topic Creator
So, I was trying to sort out mine and my brother's figures after my younger sister had mixed them up when i turned one of the figures over(we both have a Spyro, so I was trying to work out who's was whos), and both of them had different codes on the bottom - as well as the other figures(although his GG and TH had the same numbers as Spyro. Whilst my DS, SE and Ignitor had the same numbers. Added to that, my Drobot and SB had the same numbers as well. Everyone else had different numbers) Are these some sort of batch codes?

Do others share similar tales?

I'm not talking about the model number, I'm talking about the code like: S3112, for example.
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#2 Posted: 23:25:49 06/03/2012
um Yeah my Chop chop bash and erupter have the same codes along with my Spyro TH and GG. I guess it means whether they came came in a three pack or starter set.
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#3 Posted: 23:29:40 06/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonmk
um Yeah my Chop chop bash and erupter have the same codes along with my Spyro TH and GG. I guess it means whether they came came in a three pack or starter set.

That could be it, sounds like the most justified reason. But doesn't explain Drobot and Sonic Boom having the same one, as they were both singles - again, backing up the "batch number" idea

It seems to be like this:
Wii starter pack has one code
PS3 starter pack has one code
3DS starter pack has one code
Xbox starter pack has one code
PC pack has one code

And then

Triple packs have same code
Figures from same batch(not necessarily same wave) have same code
etc etc etc
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me