Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders in the hundreds at Target, Mt Ommaney (Aus)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders in the hundreds at Target, Mt Ommaney (Aus) [CLOSED]
Tihocan Red Sparx Gems: 25
#1 Posted: 06:57:58 06/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Just a heads up for Aussie Brisbane / Logan / Ipswich peeps - I walked into Mt Ommaney shopping centre Target today, saw a display at the front with about thirty or so.

Was hoping to find Bash, so I walked down to the entertainment section and nearly fell over.

Hundreds of Skylanders lined the shelves. Everything from the last wave - triple packs, adventure packs, singles... so many, many Skylanders.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie _ smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie _ smilie _ _ smilie smilie _ smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie _ smilie _ _ smilie _ smilie Goldsmilie
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#2 Posted: 07:08:18 06/03/2012
That sounds awesome! You should have snapped a picture. The most I've seen at once was maybe 3 dozen in one TRU I went to. The Walmarts/Targets I've gone to get about 10 at a time, and all Gamestops I've gone to seem to only ever have 4.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tihocan Red Sparx Gems: 25
#3 Posted: 07:58:12 06/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes. I really should have. Darn hindsight.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie _ smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie _ smilie _ _ smilie smilie _ smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie _ smilie _ _ smilie _ smilie Goldsmilie
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#4 Posted: 09:32:27 06/03/2012
Yeah down in VIC I have two targets close by going nuts with stock
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#5 Posted: 10:01:32 06/03/2012
Holly ****, I'll check the Knox City/Wantirna Target then.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me