Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Wave 4 out according to twitter [CLOSED]
Techelement Yellow Sparx Gems: 1961
#51 Posted: 11:43:32 08/03/2012
^ Reading
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:52:46 08/03/2012 by Techelement
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#52 Posted: 13:53:45 08/03/2012
No one has mentioned that the sign specifically says, "single pack" figures. Nothing is said about triple packs or adventure packs. Any chance those are put on shelves in the next two weeks? I can't decide if I should get to my local TRU when it opens this morning or not.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#53 Posted: 15:28:59 08/03/2012
I plan to go today on my break, and to check out other stores nearby. I'm west coast though...wish an east coast could update us to save some of us the time to run to stores if they aren't available in their TRU stores. Oh well. I will just go for poops and giggles.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
#54 Posted: 15:34:53 08/03/2012
I'm staying at work. Screw them.
---
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#55 Posted: 16:49:34 08/03/2012
Toys-R-Us in Cincinnati has nothing, I haven't seen any Skylanders on the shelves at our Toys-R-Us stores in 2 months! and I have checked often
#56 Posted: 17:34:15 08/03/2012
I'm seriously considering just waiting for the TRU 30-day exclusive to expire on Dragon's Peak and buying it through Game Stop or Target (seems like Wal-Mart has had it with Activision's poor inventory). Will save me a lot of money in gas, and also $5 per pack.

Just a horrible, horrible job servicing the customer base. These figures have been stocked poorly for almost three months now. I don't care how popular an item is. A manufacturer should be able to create and distribute enough stock in 3 months to flood the market.
---
Kao Kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#57 Posted: 18:00:14 08/03/2012
Quote: Himewad
I'm seriously considering just waiting for the TRU 30-day exclusive to expire on Dragon's Peak and buying it through Game Stop or Target (seems like Wal-Mart has had it with Activision's poor inventory). Will save me a lot of money in gas, and also $5 per pack.

Just a horrible, horrible job servicing the customer base. These figures have been stocked poorly for almost three months now. I don't care how popular an item is. A manufacturer should be able to create and distribute enough stock in 3 months to flood the market.

This so much. I'm sick of traveling to TRU at store open just to be greeted by empty shelves and clueless employees. To be honest, it's disheartening enough to cause me to steadily lose interest in the game altogether. For the time being, I think I'm just going to periodically check TRU.com for figures. Sure, shipping sucks, but it's still cheaper than paying scalpers.
#58 Posted: 18:06:52 08/03/2012
If it were just me that played the game at my house, I would already be done with this game and would have sold my stuff online. But my 7-year old still loves it and can't wait for Giants, so I'm pretty much stuck.
---
#59 Posted: 19:17:35 08/03/2012
Okay, so here's what I learned today. Take a lesson from my experience I guess. I went to TRU today. I now realized I can peek through their exit door windows and see the Skylanders display. I don't even have to go in...so no embarassing, "uh...hi, I'm 35, do you have skylanders in...durrr?" And I can head to my next destination. I was told today at Gamestop, no shipments for another 2 weeks. Putting it on schedule for March 21st. Walmart doesn't even have shelf space above designated to even place new Skylanders (not sure about your Walmarts, but mine pretty much just displays the games themselves. Best Buy has been bare for some time. They don't even have very many boxed sets except the Wii version of the 99 dollar Mega Pack. Fred Meyer is out (local store), and even my local mom n pop has no word on them. So, your best bet to get anything is online right now. I say we all just sit tight, save the gas money and show up on the 19-21st and start there. I will call daily here on out to find out if they have received shipments of any singles or legendary stuff. Other than that...just gonna play the game and other games and pretend it doesn't exist until the 21st. I wish you all luck on wave 4 and may you all strike oil on release day and complete your collections! Cheers.
---
#60 Posted: 19:34:21 08/03/2012
GAMESTOP.COM

GO NOW and just search Skylanders. I ordered 2 of the 3 packs! SWEET
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:14 08/03/2012 by xerokills
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#61 Posted: 23:38:06 08/03/2012
^Use the edit button much?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#62 Posted: 01:48:52 09/03/2012
Quote: xerokills
GAMESTOP.COM

GO NOW and just search Skylanders. I ordered 2 of the 3 packs! SWEET

Post the same stupid thing in multiple threads much?
---
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#63 Posted: 01:54:14 09/03/2012
I agree Himewad. I think everyone is getting sick of this game and waiting for a release of 3 more fogures there wont be enough of. Im done with it all. This has been the worst and most stressful experience with any game. I dont care about Giants or this game anymore. Im not sinking any more money into a company that doesnt take care of its customers. Good luck to everyone but this crap is old who cares anymore.
#64 Posted: 02:04:22 09/03/2012
Weekly Activision board room meeting:

"What's on the agenda this week?"

"Not much. Should we make more Skylander figures?"

"Why bother? Our customers are a bunch of fools that will flood to the stores whenever we decide to throw a few scraps to a store here and there."

"Good point. I guess that's why you're the boss."

"Meeting adjourned. See you next week. And don't forget the donuts next time."
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me