Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lightning Rod looks great!!!! [CLOSED]
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#1 Posted: 15:47:34 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Lightning Rod looks great!!!!

[User Posted Image]

When I first herd of him and seen the poster I was not to keen on him.... looks pretty cool though.
Almost a metallic blue or a blue tan! haha
Looks pretty cool!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
SOLD OUT Red Sparx Gems: 95
#2 Posted: 15:48:47 03/03/2012
what store did u get it from?
#3 Posted: 15:50:01 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Not out yet coming soon....look at front page of this site!
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 15:50:04 03/03/2012
Aww yeah. He looks rad. I'm glad he's at least a little different than a flat blue. Makes him look cool.

WHERES THE SAUCE MAN? C'mon...

EDIT: Never mind. haha

Darn you GeekDad for having cool things!

So Zook ("so he isn’t terribly fast, but he makes up for it with his armor and attacks") is a slower character, and Lightning Rod ("His attacks are lightning-based and in my opinion a little weak at first. After two upgrades, though, he’s kicking some serious butt.") is a good hitter.

Nice, would have preferred another quicker Life Character, but.. eh.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:28 03/03/2012 by spyroflame0487
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#5 Posted: 15:50:48 03/03/2012
Thats Awesome!!!!!!!!!!smiliesmilie!!!
#6 Posted: 16:08:10 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Yah pretty awesome!

I am not sure if I liked the fact they changed Slam Bam to clear blue....but this is a good improvement!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:35 03/03/2012 by JAP28
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#7 Posted: 16:10:21 03/03/2012
Any character can be made faster. People just need to do Heroics.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#8 Posted: 16:11:46 03/03/2012
I think they both look great
They will do greatly to my collection smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
#9 Posted: 16:12:31 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Also there will be that super speed hat in Dragon's Peak!!!!
---
Ravenouschaos Green Sparx Gems: 201
#10 Posted: 16:52:52 03/03/2012
Quote: JAP28
Also there will be that super speed hat in Dragon's Peak!!!!

I wish there was a way to turn the hat graphics off.
---
We stand ready to defend Skylands: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 16:55:03 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
^ What do you mean ....have the attributes and bonuses of having the hat but not actually wearing the hat?
---
Philip Blue Sparx Gems: 948
#12 Posted: 17:20:55 03/03/2012
Oh come on?? smilie The EU didnt have the 3rd wave yet, and Wave 4 is out already?? smilie I havent even found the EoI smilie

P.S Rod looks impressive indeed, Zook is ok I guess smilie
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#13 Posted: 17:51:00 03/03/2012
So Lightning Rod has a custom base? It's a different shape to the other air Skylanders...

I have to say I still don't like his design... Too muscly and his face is ugly but the blue paint is pretty.

He is going to be a challenge for Jin to mod but then I suppose he doesn't have to come off his base as the cloud is part of his design...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#14 Posted: 18:12:31 03/03/2012
Apparently we'll be getting the Wave 3 figures in the middle of March, Philip smilie Goodness knows when we'll finally see Wave 4 though. My advice to you would be to pre-order online where you can to save the grief of trying to find the figures and having to spend out loads.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#15 Posted: 20:07:02 03/03/2012
Yeah, Lightning Rod does look great! I also wasn't keen on his moves but they're good as well.
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Alcatalog Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#16 Posted: 21:04:40 03/03/2012
Quote: Deandria
So Lightning Rod has a custom base? It's a different shape to the other air Skylanders...

I have to say I still don't like his design... Too muscly and his face is ugly but the blue paint is pretty.

He is going to be a challenge for Jin to mod but then I suppose he doesn't have to come off his base as the cloud is part of his design...

It's the same base as sonic boom & whirlwind
---
Got 38
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#17 Posted: 22:19:06 03/03/2012
Quote: Alcatalog

I have Sonic Boom and it's a totally different shape... Sonic Boom's base is almose oval, or like a rounded rectangle... whereas that is more cloud shaped. I'm looking at her right now and the OP's pic... not the same at all.

Edit:

[User Posted Image]
You can see clearly in this picture that Whirlwind and Sonic Boom have the same base but Rod's is larger and a different shape and Warnado's is smaller and a different shape.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:30:42 03/03/2012 by Deandria
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#18 Posted: 22:31:54 03/03/2012
It's cool that some of them are a bit different actually. Makes em feel more unique. I don't think Rod would have sat well on a regular base. (And they had to make it bigger so his torso would actually fit) and now that I look at Warny, it looks like his spin is actually sucking up the clouds around him, which is awesome.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#19 Posted: 23:28:01 03/03/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Lightning Rod [...] is a good hitter.

after all is catchphrase is one strike and you are out
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
NCStarscream Green Sparx Gems: 494
#20 Posted: 00:53:12 04/03/2012
I agree, the figure looks fantastic. I may end up wanting to get it; I'm still undecided.

I get the impression Camo will be a good quick addition to the Life set.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Angel Wing Green Sparx Gems: 361
#21 Posted: 01:06:26 04/03/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Aww yeah. He looks rad. I'm glad he's at least a little different than a flat blue. Makes him look cool.

WHERES THE SAUCE MAN? C'mon...

EDIT: Never mind. haha

Darn you GeekDad for having cool things!

So Zook ("so he isn’t terribly fast, but he makes up for it with his armor and attacks") is a slower character, and Lightning Rod ("His attacks are lightning-based and in my opinion a little weak at first. After two upgrades, though, he’s kicking some serious butt.") is a good hitter.

Nice, would have preferred another quicker Life Character, but.. eh.

Hey we don't know how fast Camo will be if he isn't out yet. Because I read on the Spyro wiki that his base speed was like 50. Plus with the speed challenges he could get up to 98 or somewhere around there.
---
Raine's Collection [smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
ghost master Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#22 Posted: 01:27:10 04/03/2012
Pretty cool.
---
I have no ideas for a signature.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:44:28 10/03/2012 by ghost master
Blazier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#23 Posted: 05:11:16 04/03/2012
Lightning Rod is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
Alcatalog Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#24 Posted: 05:24:47 04/03/2012
Quote: Deandria
Quote: Alcatalog

I have Sonic Boom and it's a totally different shape... Sonic Boom's base is almose oval, or like a rounded rectangle... whereas that is more cloud shaped. I'm looking at her right now and the OP's pic... not the same at all.

Edit:

[User Posted Image]
You can see clearly in this picture that Whirlwind and Sonic Boom have the same base but Rod's is larger and a different shape and Warnado's is smaller and a different shape.

Awesome job sharing those pics! Clearly different.
---
Got 38
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#25 Posted: 05:41:27 04/03/2012
warnado is a bit like double trouble with the base
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me