Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Empire of Ice, in Ohio [CLOSED]
Angel Wing Green Sparx Gems: 361
#1 Posted: 21:30:32 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
If anybody here lives in Ohio, have you had any luck locating an Empire of Ice pack? I need to find it for my cousins birthday (6days from today) and I said I would get it for him. But I can't find one, I call the closest stores near me which are 2 Gamestops and a Wal Mart and they never have them. I Live in New Phila Ohio and Might move to Dundee or Stausburg but if anyone finds one and could tell me where it at please tell me. Thank you if you can help me. Tell me the Store and phone # and I can handle the rest.
---
Raine's Collection [smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#2 Posted: 21:32:38 27/02/2012
Just get your cousin a different skylander.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#3 Posted: 21:35:15 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I have asked him and he said that he wants slam-Bam and wham-shell and lightning rod and the arent out, because he has all but ignitor and slam bam and dark spyro and I don't have Dark spyro but I have Ignitor but he said he is getting the 3DS pack for his birthday and my family says no one has found EoI
---
Raine's Collection [smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
#4 Posted: 21:38:23 27/02/2012
Then get him a different present. You aren't obligated to get EoI.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#5 Posted: 21:40:32 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I am not sure what to get him and he is only interested in skylanders, I tried to see if he wanted anything else like a gift card or new game but he said EoI so Its that or nothing. I could get him a new xBox game but I am limited to 30$ to spend and my parents wont let me overspend.
---
#6 Posted: 21:42:19 27/02/2012
How old are you and how old is your cousin?
---
PortalMaster #517721
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#7 Posted: 21:47:03 27/02/2012
Never heard of your town bro, but I found EoI at a local BestBuy (Parma, OH). Since then, I've yet to actually see it anywhere else, which is pretty crazy. I found that the week it came out.

Keep searching, and calling. You can check on Target's website to see when they have figures in, and ask for EoI
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Aqua Green Sparx Gems: 439
#8 Posted: 21:49:39 27/02/2012
I live in northeast Ohio, and I don't know if it's Ohio or what but there are no figures on sale. Anywhere. Zip. Nada. I just got this game and I'm already frustrated by scalpers! I'd say try online if you're that desperate, but you have a price limit... so... yeah.
cooliothex Green Sparx Gems: 410
#9 Posted: 22:20:26 27/02/2012
Make some rounds, call best buy, target, kmart, toys r us, and walmart, every day and ask if they have them. but really beyond that your only option is online
---
I have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
For the wind!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:59 27/02/2012 by cooliothex
#10 Posted: 23:12:01 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
@ Spyroflame0487 New Phila is about 45min to Akron, Canton and its northeastern part of ohio, and Btw I am a Girl, my name is Raine. I could ask my parents if they could let me order online but I don't own a credit card or anything and I just ordered 2 things for myself using my gift card. (An airsoft gun and a couple CDs.) So I will try to call areas. Also my Best Buy (in Canton) must have a new number, cuz it was like 330-493-1223 or something like that but It never works if you could find their number please contact me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:14:08 27/02/2012 by Angel Wing
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#11 Posted: 00:33:31 28/02/2012
Is it the one on The Strip? Like by Walmart and the movie theater? I went in there last time I was down in Akron, but they didn't have anything. According to the google search, their # is 330-244-0639

Online will probably be more expensive than finding it in store. Recently TRU had it up for a bit if I'm not mistaken.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#12 Posted: 09:26:45 28/02/2012
I'll keep an eye open in the Dayton area. I've found EoI at my local Gamestop but I picked it up in a Wal-Mart next door to the Gamestop. The package was ripped open (either someone was trying to steal the codes or was defacing the package to spite the scalpers), but everything was there. That's all that mattered to me.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#13 Posted: 14:06:51 28/02/2012
I'm in Ohio as well and all I find is a bunch of starter packs. My local toysRus told me that they sold our within minutes of getting a new shipment last time.

Never seen EoI either.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me