Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > A tiny bit worried about Skylanders range in Australia?
Page 1 of 1
A tiny bit worried about Skylanders range in Australia? [CLOSED]
Milne44 Green Sparx Gems: 108
#1 Posted: 11:32:54 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok so after months of looking, I finally find the jackpot on the gold coast and bought zap hex Dino rang whirlwind double trouble drill sergeant and cynder. Now everywhere I go, they are selling those same characters but none others. Do you reckon they'll get stock with different skylanders I want like drobot prism break and wrecking ball?
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Want: smilie
Thx nitendofan92 for Warnado avatar!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#2 Posted: 14:14:31 22/02/2012
Wrecking Ball was wave 2 so should turn up again sooner or later.

Drobot and Prism Break were Wave 1 and I have been told by a few salespeople that no more Wave 1, apart from the subset offered again right now, are going to be made in the foreseeable future so that subsequent waves can be made.

This includes production of the next wave/s and nominally SL Giants.

So, bottom line, you may have to find it from someone (potentially o/seas) who has old stock.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me